CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 4-2-2005 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-4 01:19 AM:
So the fact is, hadiths do say that Mo had sex with Aisha when she was 9.

If you cannot prove otherwise that Prophet Mohammad's life with Aisyah was legitimate and legal, than Fuzzman thinks it is better you stop your shameful slurring that has done more damage to your already diminished reputation. The way you're carrying on here will put to shame any promising or wannabe ally that you might be lucky enough to recruit riding shotgun. Like fool's gold, that's pretty much what's coming out of your brain onto words in here. Sorry to say this but only fools and not learned Christians would want to have anything to do with you.

SO CAN YOU PROVE THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD AND AISYAH WERE NOT LEGALLY MARRIED?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-2-2005 02:06 AM | Show all posts
From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:

"Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:

"Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Thank you for proving again that there was legalised marriage - a marriage contract between the prophet and his wife Aishah

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 03:48 AM | Show all posts
Legalised paedophilia. Thats Mo alright.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 08:43 AM | Show all posts
n so the hecklin begins
when no HARDproof is non comin
lets c whether thread gonna stand hot n cold till 20 sumthin pages  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 09:38 AM | Show all posts

Hard proof you said?

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:

"Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:

"Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."
i

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-2-2005 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 4-2-2005 09:38 AM:

Hard proof you said?

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated  ...

I think Muahhamad likes little girls..If you do a rough search with google you can find lots of evidence that point Muahammad is a paedophile and posibbly a sex maniac

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 11:31 AM | Show all posts
To be honest, he was clearly a narcicists and a psychopath.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 4-2-2005 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-4 11:31 AM:
To be honest, he was clearly a narcicists and a psychopath.

To be honest, we believe you are & your likes are the  narcissists and the psychopaths.

Modern American Christianity  is filled with the spirit of narcissism. We are in love with ourselves and evaluate churches, ministers and truth-claims based upon how they make us feel about ourselves. If the church makes me feel wanted, it is a good church. If the minister makes me feel good about myself, he is a terrific guy. If the proffered truth supports my self-esteem, it is, thereby, verified.

People long for God: they intellectually and psychologically crave his presence. However, as Augustine wrote, they are constantly trying to fill this need with experiences that will not satiate their desire. Sadly, the church all too often notes the need of the people, takes a survey of what it is they are using to try and fill this void, and then baptizes the chosen avenues with proof texts and Christian jargon. To compound the problem, those churches that react to such an approach often craft their message and worship in utter disregard of the human need to experience God. So, in one church people's emotions and emotional needs are pandered to, while in the other they are ignored. In one church the spirit of narcissism reigns, in the other the human spirit's capacity for and need of God is, for all intents and purposes, ignored.

People "need" a worship service that says, God Is Here. Here God is worshipped, revered, met. This is not entertainment. This is not a lecture hall, and we are not the audience: God is the audience and we are the performers. We recognize God's demand to be glorified and the human need to be filled with his presence. Prepare to meet God.

When I contemplate gathering to worship the Triune God in the presence of angels, arch-angels and the Cloud of Witnesses--which is exactly what we do when we "gather as the church"--I am struck with the sinful and irreverent nonsense of much of what goes on in our worship services. I am not only speaking of people falling down laughing or of rock bands screaming; I am also thinking of the bored familiarity with which many approach worship. Both services fail to glorify God and invite his presence. Consequently, both services fail to meet the real needs of God's people.

http://www.pressiechurch.org/The ... _goes_to_church.htm

The Christian right is constantly complaining about how the "liberal" media is slandering them. [If you hear this from the most radical edge of the Christian right, the phrase becomes "the liberal Jewish media."]

If this is true, then why is it that the fact that the gun-toting psychopaths in the United States who are constantly featured on the news [like the "Freemen"] are almost never referred to as Christians?

If a group of Muslims commits an act of terrorism, the first word in the media description of the group is "Muslim"? Could it be "we" don't like Muslims because they aren't like "us." I think so.

Tonight on the news, it was revealed me that Timothy McVay, the guy who is accused of the Oklahoma City bombing, is a Christian. Not only that, but a radical Christian. This makes perfect sense to us. Who else but a man motivated by his deep religious convictions could pull of an act of such unearthly evil?

Sure, the media calls them racists; it calls them right-wing; it calls them extremists. But it never calls them Christians. The media is protecting Christianity. It's that simple. Right after the McVay story (on NBC's Dateline), they gave a quick summary about some act of terrorism by Muslim radicals. Why "Muslim" radicals and not "Christian" radicals? Makes you want to barf on Stone Phillips' shoes, doesn't it.

http://www.themodernreligion.com/terror/okcity.htm

[ Last edited by KENNKID on 4-2-2005 at 05:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 07:42 PM | Show all posts
You see, Muslims totally avopid evidence from Bukhari that Mo has sex with Aisha when she was only 9 years old.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: Bukhari vol. 5, #234 :There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."

What does this tell you? Like to hear what Seraphim has got to say?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 09:09 PM | Show all posts
the koran dont say prophet mohammad is pedophile but trinity n twoness christians said he is
the bible dont say jesus is god but trinity n twoness christians said he is
hence puttin 2 n 2 gonna make one ASSume n become donkey.  gee  

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2005 09:33 PM | Show all posts
Bukhari vol. 7, #88:

What does Fuzzy have to say abt that?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 01:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-4 09:33 PM:What does Fuzzy have to say abt that?

What have I got to say about this:-
Bukhari vol. 7, #88: "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Well for one thing, you know not what you read. Thank you for putting this up. It tells Fuzzman that Prophet Mohammad wrote the marriage contract when Aishah was six and waited a full 3 years before marrying her. What kind of a paedophile would wait 3 years to satisfy his lust for young meat? Certainly not a paedophile because paedophiles suffer from a repetitive regressive condition where their deeds are spontaneous and they are quick to "replenish" their needs in very short spaces of time.

So tell me what does this tell you:-
Debmey wrote: Bukhari vol. 5, #234 :There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."

Now now be a sport and tell me the truth. [if you can which you [f word]ing 2:24 can't!]

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 5-2-2005 at 01:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 03:02 AM | Show all posts
A 9-year old Thai girl gave birth:

---------The news item is from the New Straits Times, 10/3/2001 ----------

In our world today, we still have people especially in the third world countries, marry very young girls.  Why should we call someone who married a 9-year old girl 1400 years ago a child molester, when we still practice it today?  The girl above even gave birth at the age of 9!

And should we also call Aisha's (our Prophet's wife) parents child molesters too, since they agreed by their own will and choice to marry their daughter to our Prophet, and they were proud of it too? :hmm:

Allah Knows Best,Peace Yall.........

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Thansk for the article.

The fact that this made news and the Thais were shocked was because it is not the norm and paedophilia was committed.

This further reinforces the fact that Mo was indeed a paedophile.

peace

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-2-2005 09:09 AM | Show all posts
even the newspaper cutting tell you the reasons Debmey
under Thai law, minors can marry if their parentspermit it!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 12:28 PM | Show all posts

So what does this tell you? Need you to make your stand right now brother preacher man.
[quote]Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-4 09:33 PM:What does Fuzzy have to say abt that?

What have I got to say about this:-
Quote by Debmey:
Bukhari vol. 7, #88: "Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death)."

Well for one thing, you know not what you read. Thank you for putting this up. It tells Fuzzman that Prophet Mohammad wrote the marriage contract when Aishah was six and waited a full 3 years before marrying her. What kind of a paedophile would wait 3 years to satisfy his lust for young meat? Certainly not a paedophile because paedophiles suffer from a repetitive regressive condition where their needs are spontaneous and they are quick to "replenish" their needs in very short spaces of time.[/quote]
So what is your answer gonna be mighty Singland preacher man?

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 07:56 PM | Show all posts
What kind of a self-proclaimed preacher man [who claims hundreds acts of purging the Devil with his brand of exorcism] would run away from a simple task like really proving once and for all that Prophet Mohammad was a confirmed or convicted paedophile?  

Fuzzman knows just this one little fly named D......hahahahahaha

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2005 08:30 PM | Show all posts
I already proved it. You fellas proved it for me cos yu can't show any prophecies from Mo.

cheers

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 05:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066973 second(s), 42 queries .