CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aminah

[MERGED]-Debmey: SHOW PROOF THAT PROPHET MOHAMMAD IS A PAEDOPHILE?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 16-2-2005 11:51 PM | Show all posts
I don't understand islamic teachings. They get to have 4 wives. They get rewarded with having sex with captive women in war. They get rewarded with 72 virgins if they die in jihad. The whole religion seems to revolve around having sex with women and that seems to be the destiny of a muslim and the whole purpose of his life. Sex sex sex sex.

The purpose of life is not sex!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2005 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: I don't understand islamic teachings. They get to have 4 wives. They get rewarded with having sex with captive women in war. They get rewarded with 72 virgins if they die in jihad. The whole religion seems to revolve around having sex with women and that seems to be the destiny of a muslim and the whole purpose of his life. Sex sex sex sex. The purpose of life is not sex!

And you still cannot prove that Prophet Mohammad is a CONVICTED or CONFIRMED paedophile. And you still cannot provide hard proofs from the Answering Islam website that support the accusation of the prophet being a paedophile? Even that website CANNOT summon enough courage to say that Prophet Mohammad was a paedophile because they very well know that the prophet is not such!

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/childbrides.htm
The details are all presented in the hadiths. We don't need to cut and paste like you do w/o URLs.peace

Once again Debmey provided a cut & paste that proves nothing. Why?

1. The writer [Silas - whoever the bloke might be] in the third paragraph of the link
   above spoke in the view of a Western perception over the cultural pratice of the
    region during that period.

2. At the end of this paragraph Silas wrote this about Prophet Mohammad.:-
    We expect a real prophet to know better, or at least hear from
    God on the matter.

Fuzzman thinks its better for Silas to go ahead pondering the same for
    Prophet Abraham, as Sarai his wife was actually his own half-sister [ that's
    incest for you by Western Standards!] and the dumping of Hagar with child in
    the wastelands is tantanmount to abandonment with the intent to kill? So
    while bearing all these in mind , the Prophet's marriage to Aishyah doesn't
    seem all that perilious as compared to Prophet Abraham.

3. In the fifth paragraph, Silas mentioned that the Prophet lived in a Semitic
    culture at that time, meaning that marriage to young girls reaching puberty is
    the norm. Therefore Silas and Debmey should verily know that Semitic
    cultures consist of Afroasiatic languages that cover civilizations of the Arabic,
    Hebrew, Canaanite, Akkadian, and Amharic origins and this in ambiguity will
    bring into focus the religions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam which are after
    all considered SEMITIC RELIGIONS! This inevitably will see the terminology of
    Semitic, include the  polytheistic religions [such as the religions of Tammuz or
    Adad] that flourished in the Middle East before the Abrahamic religions.

4. The following paragraphs by Silas bears no evidence nor allegations that
    support the Prophet of Islam being a CONFRIMED or CONVICTED paedophile.

So once again Debmey where is your HARD PROOFS?

ARI FUZZMAN

[ Last edited by Fuzzman on 17-2-2005 at 01:38 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:46 AM | Show all posts
Mohd is proven to be a paedophile by the fact that he took Aisha to bed when she was only 9 years old. This was all recorded clearly in the hadiths.

Fuzzy made the very mistake of justifying Mohd's behavior with accepted Arabian culture. Mohd by accepting this culture of having sex with minors from their first menstartion makes him a sinful man. Had Mo been divinely guided, he would have stopped this practice rather than pepetuate it.
Can Fuzzy say that since it was Arabian culture to worship idols, it was therefore not sinful for Mo to worship idols?

In other words, not only did I prove that Mo was a paedophile, I also proved that Mo was a lusty man and a false prophet.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Debmey wrote: In other words, not only did I prove that Mo was a paedophile, I also proved that Mo was a lusty man and a false prophet.

A very sad state of affairs indeed for my fren Debbo.
First of all Debbo CANNOT WITH HARD PROOFS make the case of paedophilia for Prophet Mohammad.
Secondly, Debbo dares not prove or admit that Prophet Mohammad is a false prophet who brings about false teachings. If Debbo did, then Debbo would have to admit without prejudice, all of the revelations brought forth through Prophet Mohammad as being totally false. Something from a religious standpoint that is very undoable on the part of Debbo.

So what do we all learn from this very simple exercise?
1. Debbo cannot beyond reasonable doubt prove that Prophet Mohammad is a
    paedophile as the Prophet is not such.
2. Debbo doesn't know the meaning of paedophile because if Debbo did, Debbo will
    know that the Prophet's legitimate marriage to Aisyah doesn't categorically fit the
    paedophilia.
3. Debbo needs to learn more or look up the medical definations of paedophilia and
    the symtomatic blueprints of a person who suffers from paedophilia.

Finally Debbo needs to again PROVIDE HARD PROOFS  to show Prophet to be a CONVICTED or CONFIRMED paedophile through respectable sources that expliciitably points the accusation with sharp clarity.

ARI FUZZMAN

Use magic Report

Repent This user has been deleted
Post time 17-2-2005 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Had Mo done what he did in his age in this lifetime, and had he been living in Canada, I would've personally placed him under arrest and placed him in federal penitentiary.  Then I'd tell the convicts in there about what he did........

That ought to teach a lesson to lie with kids........don't bend over to pick up the soap MO!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-2-2005 11:16 AM | Show all posts
The fact that Mo had interest in a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was only 9 is hard evidence that Mo was a paedophilia, wedding or no wedding.

Paedophilia is not restricted to sex outside marriage and there is no such definition.  

so not only did we prove Mo to be a paedoiphile, we also managed to expose him
as a sinful man and a false messenger of God.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-2-2005 05:10 PM:

Muhammad was 52 and Aisha was 9 when they married and sexually consummated their marriage.  Muhammad followed an Arab custom in marrying a child who had her first menstrual cycle.  This acti ...

now, you give me the correct number... next time use fact! or else people will slam you for being a liar of your own!

so, what is the problem here? being paedophile?

i dont see that! it is permittable... didnt aisha grown up perfectly? everybody respect her!

regardless of he can be a grandfather or not, if i am 80, and i know he is prophet, and i am a woman, i would beg her to marry me.. unluckily, im a man at the era...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2005 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2005 05:16 AM:
The fact that Mo had interest in a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was only 9 is hard evidence that Mo was a paedophilia, wedding or no wedding.

Paedophilia is not restricted to ...

no fact dont talk ok... give us strong evident.. dont just bluffing to make your story "stunning"

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:33 PM | Show all posts
"It is proven in the hadiths..."

========

Where is you proof then?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Ha? Ha?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Hard evidence you said?

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old.  Hisham said:  "I have been informed that Aisha remained with the prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 7, #88:

"Narrated Urwa:  "The prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).""

Bukhari vol. 5, #234 says:

"Narrated Aisha:  The prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six.  We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Harith Kharzraj.  Then I got ill and my hair fell down.  Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends.  She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me.  She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house.  I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it.  Then she took me into the house.  There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's blessing and a good luck."  Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage).  Unexpectedly Allah's messenger came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age."

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2005 06:37 AM:
Hard evidence you said?

From Bukhari vol. 7, #65:

"Narrated Aisha that the prophet wrote the marriage contract with her when she was six years old and he consummated  ...

still.. it proves that mo married aisha at age 9, not 6 as mentioned. she was taken care well.. did she rebel? no? what happened to her?

see... what had happened to her? you even narrated her saying above!

so, it aint nothingness you want to prove. she accepted... he did not rape!
so what you want to say next?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Aisha did admit that Mo had sex with her when she was only 9 years old. It doesn't matter whether she was married or not or whether she was well or badly treated, it was still paedophilia.

Aisha became barren as a result and developed psychological problems later in life.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2005 06:50 AM:
Aisha did admit that Mo had sex with her when she was only 9 years old. It doesn't matter whether she was married or not or whether she was well or badly treated, it was still paedophilia.

Aisha ...

pardon me! they had married, that is most and foremost!

so, are you saying, that adultery should be allowed? and i believe, from the thread "debmey: why dont you get potong", i can easily understood, that you yourself commit adultery when you say that your girlfriend do not have problem with your uncut birdie.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:41 PM | Show all posts
We are saying that mo was  a proven paedophile by having sex with a 9 year old girl, it doesn't matter whether they were married or not.

Incidentally, Mo had sex outside of marriage too. Remember Safiya & Maria?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-2-2005 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 17-2-2005 07:41 AM:
We are saying that mo was  a proven paedophile by having sex with a 9 year old girl, it doesn't matter whether they were married or not.

Incidentally, Mo had sex outside of marriage too. Remembe ...

it is important, since both relligion forbid adultery (as the foremost thing you like to do, i believe)

no.. i dont remember safiya.... never heard.. put it here!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 01:49 PM | Show all posts
mo has individual room for each of his wives. but the most love one is that sweet cute little girl called aisha only 9 yrs old;)

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-2-2005 07:49 AM:
mo has individual room for each of his wives. but the most love one is that sweet cute little girl called aisha only 9 yrs old;)

how do you know?

do you know muhammad in person?

[ Last edited by greekgod on 17-2-2005 at 08:06 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2005 03:22 PM | Show all posts
We know thet GG doesn't know Mohd nor read teh hadiths.

peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 08:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075578 second(s), 42 queries .