CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

Is St. Paul Gay?

[Copy link]
Post time 3-2-2005 12:14 AM | Show all posts
The one who question 'Rape Jihad' is they themselves is a rapist. otherwise he will never question this.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2005 12:40 AM | Show all posts
:gila:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 02:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by cz at  12:14 AM:
The one who question 'Rape Jihad' is they themselves is a rapist. otherwise he will never question this.

nope but i provide proof with that link

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-2-2005 02:04 AM:

nope but i provide proof with that link

greekgod also provides proof with the link, isnt he?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 09:53 AM | Show all posts
no he didn't

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 09:59 AM | Show all posts
  1. greekgod also provides proof with the link, isnt he?
Copy the Code

:setuju:

it very hard then to discuss with people only accepted 'his' point of view. And his 'own' criteria only.
Not to apply with the universal concept.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-2-2005 10:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  09:06 AM:

greekgod also provides proof with the link, isnt he?

he provide link frm anti christian

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 11:09 AM | Show all posts
I don't think there is any evidence to call Paul a homo. The article simply played with words and wildly speculated, nothing more. I just don't understand why Muslims love to cling onto baseless speculation and conspiracy theories abt non Muslims.
If yu tell them that Bush is a homo, they will eagerly believe it w/o questioning, but when there is clear evidence that Mohd was a cross dresser, rapist & paedophile, they deny.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2005 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-2-2005 10:43 AM:

he provide link frm anti christian

you too provide link frm anti islam ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-2-2005 11:09 AM:
I don't think there is any evidence to call Paul a homo. The article simply played with words and wildly speculated, nothing more. I just don't understand why Muslims love to cling onto baseless sp ...

The Muslims do not know how to twist, manipulate, alter or lie to create evidence that sounds  so convincing the way you ppl did to the evidence about muhammad. that's your advantage;)

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  11:13 AM:

you too provide link frm anti islam ;)

it happened. even ur muhammad did rape slaves and hving sex with that christian women who stay as christian rest of her life. so, how this men be a prophet. if u know the truth, don't hve be so protective about ur mo.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2005 03:04 PM | Show all posts
oh.. come on guys...

it is not muslim scholar who said that st paul was gay...

http://www.probe.org/docs/spong.html

this again would be a good link to read...

one more thing to bear in mind, you can read the book in printed way too...

so,dont blame me...

just read the book yourself!

i think bishop spong has his own authenticity to write that compared to those christian here...

nak jawab pasal trinity pun tergagap2... nak cakap pasal sejarah lain lak...

haper daaa

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 3-2-2005 11:29 AM:

it happened. even ur muhammad did rape slaves and hving sex with that christian women who stay as christian rest of her life. so, how this men be a prophet. if u know the truth, don't hve be  ...

Can't someone have sex with his own wife that he legally married? eventually muhammad married saffiya although she remained as christian but you ppl trying to make it as if it was illegal.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 03:12 PM | Show all posts
I just don't see the wild logic in the article. There is no indiucation that Paul's gay.

But there is clear evidence from teh Quran and haiths that Mohd raped, cross dressed and was a paedophile. What do you think?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2005 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 3-2-2005 09:12 AM:
I just don't see the wild logic in the article. There is no indiucation that Paul's gay.

But there is clear evidence from teh Quran and haiths that Mohd raped, cross dressed and was a paedophile ...

debmey, wrong channel!

we have the logic and of course we can talk about this, since many articles and books have been written about St. Paul being homosexual..

are you feeling bad to read ST. PAUL WAS HOMOSEXUAL, and you are thinkting to start practising it yourself.... then.. go ahead la.....

talking about muhammad here, in this thread clearly show that you cannot protect St. paul anymore, and therefore you are finding excuses by pointing finger to someone else...

it has becoming very evident, that not only his writing supposed to have the homosexuality concerns, but his life was followed by history.... historian knows him better than you...

so, i suggest debmey, nightlord and other christian.. please respect St. Paul choice to be gay and practise homosexual life.... you all can follow if you want...

cheers!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babybueno at  03:08 PM:

Can't someone have sex with his own wife that he legally married? eventually muhammad married saffiya although she remained as christian but you ppl trying to make it as if it was illegal.

does ur mo married that christian women?
he does sex with her

so what kind example this men brought?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-2-2005 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 3-2-2005 03:04 PM:
oh.. come on guys...

it is not muslim scholar who said that st paul was gay...

http://www.probe.org/docs/spong.html

this again would be a good link to read...

one more thing  ...

You just know a little about Bishop Spong and yet you're making a big hoohah about this...

Let me tell you what little more that Bishop Spong believes..

He believes that homosexuality is fine and that science is better than faith..
There are more..But i advise you to buy his book and read for yourself...if indeed you believe in what he says, you must be some homosexual yourself or having sexual identity confusion/crisis of sort
And again,I advise you read the whole message that Bishop Spong has to say instead of picking up little bits from his book or website or whatever and try to undermine Chirstianity AGAIN and AGAIN...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2005 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 3-2-2005 02:42 PM:

You just know a little about Bishop Spong and yet you're making a big hoohah about this...

Let me tell you what little more that Bishop Spong believes..

He believes that homosexuality is  ...

why must we lain that "St. Paul's homosexuality" to only Bishop Spong's statement.

You must somehow alert to other (and of course) many website regarding St. Paul as homosexual practisioner.

just put in the google the term, "st. paul + homosex" , and you will amaze yourself, for seeing the results.

now, you have to tell debmey, whom and where (about) bishop spong.. he dont even know.. very bad!

im waiting for the book to arrive.. buying it through amazon... soon.

im doing hoohah.. im giving something that people out there is talking about, but you guys wanna stay in silence....

i dont think that there is any rules, say that i cannot post thing like this... if you dont like this thread, dont read la... no problem at all....

so far, as i read the facts, and everything that can support it..

ST. PAUL PRACTISE HOMOSEXUAL!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 3-2-2005 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 3-2-2005 08:49 PM:

why must we lain that "St. Paul's homosexuality" to only Bishop Spong's statement.

You must somehow alert to other (and of course) many website regarding St. Paul as homosexual p ...

OK now here's where the problem lies..Sure you can post whatever you wish for..BUT the bottomline is..

a)You havent read what Bishop Spong got to say
b)You picked bits and pieces from what Bishop Spong has to say
c)Someone suggested that St Paul is gay, you just nod your head like a drone without ascertaining it yourself
d)Based from your "use google and search,and you can see that St Paul is DA GAY" logic...it mean Muhammad is a paedophile and warmonger since i can use google and search for it and received plenty of nice results
e)You never show proofs of Bishop Spong is a gay...And i sincerely doubt you even read fully what your source of information has to say

PS:-As i mentioned before...it's fine to discuss, i mean afterall that's what forums for...But clearly you havent even have the tiniest idea about what Bishop Spong is all about ...Anyway might as well get your book from Ebay,it's much cheaper..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2005 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Seraphim at 3-2-2005 02:58 PM:

e)You never show proofs of Bishop Spong is a gay...And i sincerely doubt you even read fully what your source of information has to say

Why should I prove Spong as gay?

Perlu ker? since our topic lingering around St. Paul as Gay.

There are many facts... Googling is just the method, not the source. Many websites, including from academia sites (uni, college, prof, dr, ect) wrote about this.

I'm not just nodding my head, without having read. I wont post, without having knowledge about this. There are pro and cons about this, but having said earlier, many proves that has been poured make my believe even stronger.

You want to claim that Mohammad peadophile, on you.. but you cannot force we to believe that.. I havent put force for you to believe.. But, do notice, what I post here, based on fact, very clear fact. Unlike to your post about Mohammad as paedophile, you took it from another christian site, and it is a derivatives that you yourself do not know.

we can solely know him from what he wrote, but we have to read history, what others say about him... what other historian has to say about him.

this fact also supported by historian that st. paul has a boy that he "kept". if you want to argue this, you have to give proove and contradict the prove as given and agreed by  many other historians.

if you want to excerpt from your holy book... i think, it is a waste of time, as many scholars has agreed, that there are too many mistake in the holy book, therefore, it cant make any strong verdict...

now tell me, do you believe that your book, has mistake? if you dont, read my other thread regarding this matter.

and bottomline is: prove that st. paul is not gay, historically... if not, i will join many other to believe that ST. PAUL PRACTISING HOMOSEXUAL. Sad isnt it?

last but not least.... ebay barang terpakai... at least beli yg berkualiti.. elok sikit... so, kalo ada page yg rosak, boleh ganti yg baru kalo beli yg original.. sebab kalo dah terpakai, mana la tau, i terbeli dari u, mesti u dah koyak2 muka surat yg cakap paul gay tu kan?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 09:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.048265 second(s), 42 queries .