Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: kid

Lesson from Aceh tragedy

[Copy link]
Post time 7-2-2005 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2005-2-7 08:01 PM:
Besides Philippines idole worshipper it full of sex paradise. strip shows, sex business  and etc.

My response:-

It happens anywhere on this planet & not only in the Philippines. If your God is really angry, I'm sure US, European countries etc will be swallowed by earthquakes & other disasters.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-2-2005 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at  10:45 PM:

What's your next prediction? Care to share with us.

why u scared ??? me not telling.is not prediciton but i feel it or six sense.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-2-2005 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at  10:48 PM:

It happens anywhere on this planet & not only in the Philippines. If your God is really angry, I'm sure US, European countries etc will be swallowed by earthquakes & ot ...

it will come sooner or later

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2005 11:32 AM | Show all posts

earthquakes etc

all over the world under the purpose of Amos 4

Use magic Report

POPOY This user has been deleted
Post time 8-2-2005 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 7-2-2005 05:05 PM:
Philippines do not worshup the true God.

why u christian people so stupid one???? Talk  like people got no head one. Ur christian religion can last until de most 20 years more. After that all gone. No more christian. Only stupid people will follow. if dis is the way u all think n argue then time is ending for ur religion. no more. Dis is what I predict. Actually now oso no more, only left with people likr Truth .8, u , debmey n a few others... all oso no head one. Talk rots. U got no shame ah talking like donkey?  kahkahkah..:lol  

Use magic Report

Post time 8-2-2005 07:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7-2-2005 05:55 PM:

why u scared ??? me not telling.is not prediciton but i feel it or six sense.

what a miraculous gift you have!

are want to say, you are prophet?

in islam, we believe that muhammad was the last prophet, and in christian believe that john was the last.

so, you did not suits any of these two places.

are you doing demonic teaching here?

gosh....:no:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-2-2005 08:46 PM | Show all posts

Numbers is not that important

Originally posted by POPOY at 8-2-2005 06:32 PM:

why u christian people so stupid one???? Talk  like people got no head one. Ur christian religion can last until de most 20 years more. After that all gone. No more christian. Only st ...

The true God is not dependent on the numbers but quality,

Islam thinks number is superior.

remember the aceh and whose number perished???

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2005 02:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2005-2-8 08:46 PM:

The true God is not dependent on the numbers but quality,

Islam thinks number is superior.

remember the aceh and whose number perished???

Don't forget too, every year many non-Muslims also perished in the natural disasters. And speaking of numbers, don't you believe in numbers? Didn't you believe in numbers could solve problems like the case of helicopter crash in Ba'kalalan, Swak? What abt 4-D???lol:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-2-2005 04:54 PM | Show all posts

not relevant

Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 9-2-2005 02:20 PM:

Don't forget too, every year many non-Muslims also perished in the natural disasters. And speaking of numbers, don't you believe in numbers? Didn't you believe in numbers could ...

God's true believers can come from all groups of people who are non Christians.

About Dr. Judson it was the verses in the Bible Proverbs 4:5-6. - I thought you dispute with me on that, BO.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-2-2005 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2005-2-9 04:54 PM:

God's true believers can come from all groups of people who are non Christians.

About Dr. Judson it was the verses in the Bible Proverbs 4:5-6. - I thought you dispute with me on that, ...

Yup, it's b'coz the Penan hunters spotted the crash & informed the Chinese loggers who then reported to the Miri Police Station. However, the police ignored it since they were too occupied with the search of the crash. They shd have took note of the report.

For your kind info, I don't believe in anything nonsense like the Biblical verse numbers whatsoever.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2005 06:17 AM | Show all posts

aifat or afiat??? follow Jesus and let the dead bury the dead

http://www.brudirect.com/DailyInfo/News/Archive/Feb05/100205/nite01.htm

Brunei Ruler Warns Of Doom If Aifat Is Not Maintained

Bandar Seri Begawan – His Majesty Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei has urged yesterday for the year Hijrah 1426 be made as a year of self-realisation and redemption.

His Majesty was addressing the nation over television in conjunction with the New Year of Hijrah 1426 last night.

His Majesty Sultan of Brunei began his Titah by outlining the meaning of well-being in today's world context as well as of past years.

His Majesty added there is no blessing more meaningful than the wholesome sense of wellbeing. Hence there is no happiness without wellbeing.

His Majesty pointed out that Prophet Mohammad SAW himself had taught his followers to pray seeking Afiat or wellbeing both on earth and the hereinafter.

His Majesty continued by explaining the meaning of Afiat by remarking that the opposite of wellbeing or prosperity is all kinds of problems or instability.

Wars, clashes, crimes, disasters and the numerous crises in life, all disrupt or destroy prosperity.

Thus, because of the country's commitment to the people's wellbeing and religion, Allah the Almighty has given the people and the country the peace and stability that the nation longs for.

Advertisement

The Monarch also called on the people to preserve and protect stability by giving it the necessary attention and taking every effort to ensure its continuance.

His Majesty’s Titah further urged his subjects and the people of Brunei to look back at the various events and happenings during the Year Hijrah 1425 which had just ended.

His Majesty regards as debts from evil doings or sins.

These happenings were brought about by man's follies or evil doings and by natural disasters.

The latest occurrence was the tsunami disaster.

His Majesty said the catastrophe seemed to close the year Hijrah1425 with a very important message to make mankind remember that Allah's Might exceeds all the power in the world.

His Majesty added it's an eternal reminder that none should ever forget or disregard.

The Monarch says any opinion denying the hand of the Almighty in the catastrophe must be rejected.

His Majesty remarked that people with Iman or the faithful, should never let themselves to be misled by such views.

Instead, such incidents should bring the Ummah closer to Allah, as well as acknowledge and fear the Lord's Might, not dispute it.

The Year Hijrah 1425 had clearly witnessed various bitter happenings and incidents. But despite all these bitterness, suffering, pain and hardships, there is a blessing.

His Majesty Sultan of Brunei views them from a philosophical and spiritual aspect which can guide the Ummah in Brunei to the right and genuine path.

Thus, His Majesty says let's make the new year Hijrah 1426 as year for accepting "the Truth", even the year of "Repentance" and also for benefiting from all the lessons or examples given by Allah, so that none is missed.

His Majesty continues the Titah saying the people should not belittle such lessons, because they come from the purest of sources that is Enlightenment.

Such Enlightenment comes from no one else but through the Wisdom of Allah.

His Majesty said that the people should think of how to benefit from the Almighty's Wisdom, because through such a way exist to achieve security and wellbeing of the nation. -- Courtesy of Radio Television Brunei:ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk::ketuk:

Use magic Report

Post time 10-2-2005 11:22 PM | Show all posts
So what's wrong with the Sultan's speech? I thought true Christians like you share the same view - I mean, idolatry, evil doings whatsoever.

Use magic Report

whitepig This user has been deleted
Post time 18-2-2005 10:22 AM | Show all posts

entire village saved by trees....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/4269847.stm

maybe it is the tree-god which saved the people. time to convert to a 'tree hugger'

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 01:16 PM | Show all posts

don't treat those trees

more important than those souls,

follow God in Christ, and God would protect us.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 01:17 PM | Show all posts

the next time it is FIRE

how to be safe?

trees cannot help to keep us alive and they can keep the
temperature down

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2005-2-18 01:17 PM:
how to be safe?

trees cannot help to keep us alive and they can keep the
temperature down

Well, live in the desert then b'coz there's no trees - just sand. lol:lol

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-2-2005 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-2-2005 02:08 PM:

Well, live in the desert then b'coz there's no trees - just sand. lol:lol

very funny!

make a new house at the seabed loo!!

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 2005-2-18 08:18 PM:

very funny!

make a new house at the seabed loo!!

lollol Make sure Friday13 buys a device to detect giant waves like Tsunami. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 08:40 PM | Show all posts

God will always keep me safe

now and into the eternity.

Guaranteed by JESUS

Use magic Report

Post time 18-2-2005 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2005-2-18 08:40 PM:
now and into the eternity.

Guaranteed by JESUS

Are you really sure? How come you sound from the dark ages? Hmmm....... maybe you're a mentally retarded person. :lol

PS. I don't mean to make fun of the people suffering down syndrome but it's a sad thing to know someone with a sound mind behaving like one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

3-5-2024 02:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111795 second(s), 42 queries .