CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

What's going on in Malaysia (Berita Sensasi)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 24-11-2016 09:24 AM | Show all posts
We know Islam better than Muslims know it themselves.

Source : http://www.thestar.com.my/news/n ... ays-dr-ahmad-zahid/

BANGI: Detractors of the Private Member’s Bill to amend the Syariah Courts (Criminal Jurisdiction) Act should not object before understanding it, said Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi.

The proposed amendments to Act 355 was not about hudud, chopping off hands or caning, he said.

“I am a bit emotional because many don’t understand,” he said during his speech at the International Tahfiz (Memorising) Al-Quran Symposium here. “We want to enhance the standards of the syariah courts.”

Muslims should not be faulted for trying to push for improvements in Syariah judges or increasing penalties for the court, he said.

He asked why non-Muslims were afraid and worried because it does not involve them at all.

“We don’t want to antagonise them, but please respect that this is a Muslim law for Muslims,” he said.
Bull F%$king $hit.

We (non-Muslims) know what Syariah Laws is and how it will affect non-Muslims. EVERY COUNTRY where Syariah Laws is implemented, non-Muslims have lost their civil rights and have to live like DOGS in their own countries. Their properties are taken away, their civil rights are trampled on and in many cases, their very lives are in danger. Pakistan and Bangladesh are just TWO such examples.

IF Ahmad Zahid Hamidi says that Syariah laws should not be feared (by non-Muslims), then LET HIM PROVIDE AN EXAMPLE OF A MUSLIM COUNTRY (ONE ENOUGH) WHERE THE RIGHTS OF NON-MUSLIMS ARE PROTECTED AND THEY COULD HAVE PROPERTIES, LEGAL RIGHTS, VOTING RIGHTS AND RIGHTS TO GATHER AND SPEAK FREELY. Let him prove it first then we will see whether we should support it or remain neutral while Muslims drag this country through the mud.

Furthermore, incidents like this (among MANY others) is just an example how Syariah Laws DOES INVOLVE non-Muslims.
Source : http://www.heraldmalaysia.com/ne ... ous-turmoil/27740/5

Muslim (especially the idiotic fathers) can do whatever they want with expectation that their Islamic laws are more important than Civil laws - including kidnapping and disrespecting the Common laws and they expect us (non-Muslims) to just sit and do nothing.

I have stated before and I will state again - Implementation of Syariah Laws in Malaysia IS a declaration of (Civil) war against Non-Muslims.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-11-2016 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 24-11-2016 09:24 AM
We know Islam better than Muslims know it themselves.

Source : http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat ...

if any one against hukum huduh can leave this country..simple as that..

Me? yes will leave this country once it enforce....
country will goes backgwards with such law

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2016 12:41 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

Me? yes will leave this country once it enforce....

NO ONE gives a damn what you do with yourself. You can hang yourself for all that matters.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-11-2016 02:04 PM | Show all posts

thats your assumption...thanks for showing ur stupidity.....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2016 06:19 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2017 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/national/mahathir-on-dangers-of-selling-land-to-foreigners/ar-BBy03Sx?ocid=iehp
He also claimed that the presence of these foreigners would have a major effect on the political landscape of the nation in future.

Slamming the government for “selling huge chunks of land” to foreign firms, Mahathir said Najib has given a new definition to the term foreign direct investment (FDI).

“He regards foreigners bringing in money to buy land and develop towns and cities where their people would come and stay as foreign direct investment.

“The result does not benefit us at all. Much of the most valuable land will now be owned and occupied by foreigners. In effect, they will become foreign land.”

Dei Mahathir, you whining now for what? You are the reason the country is in such manner. YOU. Not Badawi or Najib or Barisan Nasional. It was YOU who started the ball rolling.

Back in our grandfathers's days, we meet the Communists in the jungle and fought them left and right (since 1948) when they refused to stand down and surrender their weapons.

Back in our fathers' days, we saw the end of Communists insurgent (in 1989) and the Communist Party finally dismantled and accepted defeat. Even when the Communists expressed the desire to form a political party, we have put our foot down and said "No", there will be no Communist Party in Malaysia as their sins were too great to be forgiven.

But what happens now? Our leaders are selling the hard-earned freedom and land to foreigners for quick bucks. WHY? Because it is what Malays do. It is in their GENES. It have always been my opinion that Malays are INCAPABLE of governing the country. They are NOT natural-born leaders and their Islamic beliefs make them even worse.

Furthermore, looking at the history of Malay race, we can see that selling lands to foreigners were not something new. One has to open the history book of Form Five to see the example of Sultans and ministers who signed away their power and authority to foreigners (like British) without any fight in exchange for "allowance" and years compensation.

One needs to look at the existence of Tanah Rezab (or Reserved lands) which supposed to be used for the benefits of Malays race but are sold by Malays (namely their leaders) to foreigners. The people themselves are like this, why blame the Government? The Government of Malaysia are just a reflection of the lazy attitude of the Malay race.

And who put them in power? It was Mahathir. He was the one who removed non-Malays from government office and slowly shoved Malays into their government sector since 1990s. He was the one who kept promoting Islamic qualities - as if the damn Arabs had any qualities to begin with - into Malay daily lives as if they are not lazy enough. He was the one who taught Malays how to cheat, swindle and lie as he did for the past 30 years in the office. And how he is whining because he is going to watch Malays destroy Malaysia. That will be your karmic result, Mahathir Muhammad. You WILL watch Malaysia crumble and fall before your very eyes before you go into your grave.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-4-2017 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Malaysian Laws too soft which creates repeated criminal offenses like this

Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/woman-apos-remand-extended-over-045340707.html

SUNGAI PETANI: Police have obtained a three-day extended remand for the female driver of a Toyota Hilux over an accident that killed a senior police officer and wife in Kampung Teluk Teduri Baling last Tuesday. The remand order was granted by Sungai Petani Court Registrar Balkhis Abdul Halim.

It was reported that Mohd Noor Mat Yaub, 38, the Baling police Narcotics Investigations Department head, and his wife, teacher Suriya Abdul Rahman, 37, were killed in an accident at Kampung Teluk Teduri in Baling on Tuesday morning while on the way to her school.

Their children Irdina Alaih, 11, Insyirah Aliah, 10, and Imanina Aliah, 6, suffered multiple injuries while Muhamad Adib Mustakim, 8, escaped with minor injuries.

The businesswoman was detained right after the accident after she tested positive for methamphetamine.

Just last month (or was it February), we had an incident where a female (Chinese) driver had found driving on the long lane and almost cause an accident with on-coming traffic in Penang. When tested, she was found positive for drugs. However, Malaysia Laws had allowed her to walk away free due to clemency after light punishment.

This week, we have an incident where a police officer and his wife were killed and his whole family almost joined him in after-life due to a single woman who found to be driving while under the influence of drug (Methamphetamine). Are we to be seeing another example of Malaysian laws being "forgiveable" toward her as well?

Look, personally I really don't care if these drunkards or drug addicts drive under influence and ram their vehicles into a tree and die. For me, less morons on the road means safer the road will be for other drivers. However, cases like this where an entire family loses their parents just because one idiot uses drugs and get behind the wheel is unforgivable - no matter what race they are. And for me, the main culprit is the Malaysia laws itself.

Malaysian Laws should be stricter and harsher to prevent such problems from recurring. I don't understand why they are not. The Law should ban such people from driving for life (if they are found to be driving dangerously under influence) and anyone who caused accident which leads to injuries and death (like above case) should be charged with involuntary murder attempt.

Also, criminals who does this should not use medical reasons as a reason. Doctors who provides medicine for sick individuals would have warn them about the side-effects (like dizzyness) of the medicine before giving it to them. And they supposed to be resting at home if they are sick and not driving in the road, endangering others.

I for one pray that Malaysian laws become harsher and stricter to prevent tragic like this from repeating. If they do not, then we will continue to see accidents like this on the rise, especially since some drivers don't seems to care how they drive or the condition they are in which qualified them to be behind a wheel.

Lastly, if something like this happens to me (touchwood), I WILL kill the culprit, so he or she should pray they die first.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-4-2017 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 26-4-2017 03:06 PM
Sephiroth replied at 25-4-2017 01:39 PM
Malaysian Laws too soft which creates repeated criminal offenses like this

Source : https://sg.ne ...

talking to yourself again
why not bring to news editor than writing your lenght complaint here

Lastly, if something like this happens to me (touchwood), I WILL kill the culprit, so he or she should pray they die first.

tell me duration day/or days  u need me to cast  spell...than you know your fate....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-8-2017 03:54 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://malaysia.yahoo.com/news/apos-reformasi-apos-over-once-064117716.html

'Reformasi' over once Pakatan Harapan accepted Dr Mahathir: Najib
HARIZ MOHD,New Straits Times 54 minutes ago (07/08/2017 3:41PM)
SHAH ALAM: Umno president Datuk Seri Najib Razak yesterday said the opposition's 'Reformasi' (Reformation) movement has principally ended when they make Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad their “top dog”.
He said it was pointless for the opposition to push for it this time around when it was because of Dr Mahathir that the movement came about and PKR was established.
"When Dr Mahathir was Umno president, he was fiercely attacked. What the opposition did not say about him? Mahafiraun, mahazalim, mamak bendahara...all these they said (about him).
"That is why today, young people, the millennials among the (opposition) supporters can't accept this.

Sadly, I have to agree. One of the worst thing PKR could have done to their supporters could be to bring in Mahathir Muhammad into the fold and make him as a leader. Why did they do this? There is no logical reason whatsoever to do this?

When PKR started the party, it had several reasons to fight, such as :-

1). To release Anuar Ibrahim from prison.
2). To ensure the country have a clean democratic election.
3). To fight corruption within the government.

So how do they attend to accomplish this when the person who was directly (and indirectly) involved in current state of Malaysia is now the leader of Pakatan?

It was Mahathir who denied leadership status to Anuar Ibrahim by electing Abdullah Badawi and then backstab Badawi to elect Najib, the worst PM Malaysia have ever seen all because Badawi cancelled out some of his (Mahathir's) projects which he was hoping will gurantees his comfortable retirement.

It was Mahathir who attacked Badawi openly and pushed forth for Najib's election, thus destroying the democratic process where Mahathir shown to have more power than Yang Dipertuan Agong who could only accept a Prime Minister's nomination and not directly (or indirectly) elect anyone like what Mahathir did.

And it was Mahathir who started the current state of corruption that plagues EVERY CORNER of the government sector since 1990s when he removed a large portion of Indians and Chinese officials from the government to give way to Malays to control the government solely. And like all situation where a single species control the environment, Malays who perviously too shy to accept bribe, now do so as "wang kopi" for everything they do - even the bits where it is their duty which they get salary for.

So why did PKR bring in the source of the sickness which plagued Malaysia for the over 20 years (since 1990s) as their leaders? It makes no sense whatsoever and in doing so, only alienated the educated people who supported PKR all these years.

PLUS - Anuar still rotting in jail while the man responsible for him being there(Mahathir) is standing next to his wife where Anuar should be standing.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-8-2017 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Date : 09/08/2017

Is Malaysia's independance in danger due to the current (BN) government's action of oversupporting China?

I caught TV3 news the other day that showcase Najb's speech on how they are cooperating with China in new business venture and Najib claims that any "allegation" that working with China (due to China's past records) are mere attempt to undermine to so-called "economic progress" Malaysia was trying to make. My thought was - HOW STUPID can Najib be? Is Najib's actions putting Malaysia into a dangerous situation where Malaysia could end up losing its independance in the end? Is Najib's actions going to put so much distrust from other ASEAN members that it could collapse ASEAN altogether in the end?

Think about it. China maybe big and looks strong but the truth is, five nations (ASEAN) band together could become more stronger than a single nation (such as the Philiphines and Vietnam). China had tried to meddle into the affairs of Philliphines and Vietnam in the past, but their people always fought back and International pressure toward these countries always severed the ties China had with them. Vietnam for example had a long bloody history with China where it was conquered by China before and during Vietnam wars, China helped North defeat the South (Vietnam), only to backstab it in the end to try and conquer Vietnam as a whole nation but was defeated.

It is no secret that China has a different ideas for South East Asia. Even since 1960s, the Communist god, Mao Ding Dong ... ahem ... Mao Zedong already envisioned a greater China which includes all of South East Asia and its rich resources. They failed to do this with Vietnam War and they failed to do this with Communists in Indonesia which envisioned a similar vision called Malindo (Malay-Indonesia) Confederation. The creation of ASEAN group and the defeat of the Communism in South East Asia as well as the collapse of Communist bloc in 1980s have seems to brought an end toward Mao Zedong's daydream but does that mean that China have stop daydreaming of its conquest?

The encoachment of China to Himalayan territorites (Nepal and Tibet), the riddiculos (bull$hit) we call Nine-Dash Line, the creation of artificial islands and militarizing it with missiles and now this new Belt and Road Initialize shows that China's colonization daydream are far from over. Only different is that in the past, China tried it with military tactics but it had failed but they have learned (from USA). Today they are repeating the same tactic with economic initialize and sadly, fools like Najib and Duterte are seemingly rushing toward the "offer" like moth to the flames, not even realising that they are endangering the independance of their nation and the freedom of their people by associating themselves with China and the Communist Party.

So, to the People of Malaysia especially.
PLEASE do the right thing in next General Election and remove Barisan National (or at least force Najib down).

As for PKR, get that piece of $hit (Mahathir Muhammad) out of your leadership circle. He alone is enough to kill PKR and you are putting him in the driver's seat. PKR - remember who you supposed to serve - the People.

Long live the Freedom fighters.

Source  for reading :
http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2094168/belt-and-road-role-malaysia-if-it-overcomes-suspicions-china

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/domino-theory-or-hedging-after-the-philippines-now-malaysia-embraces-china/2016/10/31/d30984ea-9f63-11e6-b74c-603fd6bbc17f_story.html?utm_term=.632771d0f63d

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-malaysia-idUSKCN0WR03H

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2017 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://malaysia.yahoo.com/news/ ... hold-031701236.html

MUAR: A lauderette owner said he wanted to cater to the demands of his customers when he decided to limit the patrons to his business to only Muslims.

The businessman in his 40s, who spoke on condition of anonymity said that it was a business decision, and he had considered the feedback he has been receiving from his customers who were 90 per cent Muslims.

He said he finally made up his mind about putting up a signboard at his self-service launderette in Jalan Junid, Taman Seri Cempaka, Muar to only allow Muslim customers, because he wanted to uphold his responsibility as a Muslim businessman who catered to a mostly Muslim clientele.

Oh wow! Meet a Muar man who follows Islam better than (Prophet) Muhammad himself. Because as far as I know, Muhammad worked with non-Muslim clients as a trader for nearly 15 years. And I don't remember he ever put signs or restrictions to Muslims (in Mecca and Madinah) that they should stop trades or businesses with Jews and non-Muslims later in life either.

"My customers were concerned about such matters as it made a difference between whether their clothes sent to laundry were deemed fit to be used in prayers or not.

Then the smart thing this fellow should do is to seek advices from Imans or people who have studied the Islamic scriptures regarding the matter and then tell his customers about these people's opinion NOT pretend to be Muhammad and past his own statement and opinion which offends others. This fellow clearly don't know his own religion and simply shoot his mouth like a smarta$$ he is (just like a few people here who blindly support his decision like Snake ... ahem ... Truth.8 in his "dobi untuk orang Islam shj" thread.

If this person truly is a Muslim, then he could have taken time and do proper research and understood the matter like what stated below :

Source : http://www.islamweb.net/emainpag ... atwaId&Id=90184

The evidence for this is that Imaam Al-Bukhari  may  Allaah  have  mercy  upon  him reported that Asmaa'  may  Allaah  be  pleased  with  her said: "A woman came to the Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) and asked: "What should we do when our dress is stained by [the blood of our] menses?

He  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) replied: "She should rub it [rub the place of impurity] and rinse it with water and then pray in it."

The Prophet  sallallaahu  `alayhi  wa  sallam ( may  Allaah exalt his mention ) did not mention any number of times that she should wash her clothes stained with the blood of her menses. If there is no smell or colour of the impurity, then it would be sufficient to just sprinkle water on it once.

Problem today is many (especially the increasingly arrogant and ignorant) Muslims today grow so egoistic by believing that just because they bang their heads 5 times a day, it is enough to make them smart as Muhammad and therefore, they shoot their mouth regarding religious principles without a single shred of fear in their hearts that they could be questioned for their actions done.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2017 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 27-9-2017 01:36 PM
Source : https://malaysia.yahoo.com/news/laundrette-owner-put-signboard-uphold-031701236.html

ooo wow
good point
dan lagi baik you masukkan sekali Ayat2 dari Kitab Veda
lagi saya sokong gitu

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2017 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 3-10-2017 12:37 PM

i would advise you invite dirty peoples who eat frog-pork-never wash their ass only use toilet paper, not being clean -dirty smell .... stay your house before sayings things about others...stupid asshole

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2017 09:49 AM | Show all posts
orangbesi replied at 2-10-2017 11:06 PM
ooo wow
good point
dan lagi baik you masukkan sekali Ayat2 dari Kitab Veda

Why should I add any Vedic verses here? Did Hinduism call non-Hindus as $hit anywhere in its scriptures like your god, Muhammad did?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2017 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 4-10-2017 09:49 AM
Why should I add any Vedic verses here? Did Hinduism call non-Hindus as $hit anywhere in its scrip ...

Why should I add any Vedic verses here? Did Hinduism call non-Hindus as $hit anywhere in its scriptures like your god, Muhammad did?

aikkk
kamu yg dok kutuk Muhammad kata tak betul - kamu jiga yg ambil hadith Muhammad yeeee
kamu kata Muhammad tu Allah - kamu masih pakai ayat Muhammad
tak teguh pendirian kamu le minachi sayang

pi mai pi mai cite pasal AYAT TAUBAH ni
dah aku jelaskan sampai kamu diam tak terjawab kannnnnnnn

dalam AL QURAN - bukan sahaja mereka2 yg menyekutukan Tuhan yg Tuhan murka
FIRMANNYA: CELAKALAH MEREKA YG SOLAT
     MEREKA YG LALAI SOLATNYA DAN RIAK
org yg solat pun dicelakakan Tuhan, kenapa ya........
pasal hipokrit/ perasan/ berlagak - bukannya nak tunduk merendah diri dan ikhlas
eh eh ada sifat2 camni dalam Veda
kamu bila nak MERENDAHKAN DIRI dan JUJUR IKHLAS ni???

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2017 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 4-10-2017 09:49 AM
Why should I add any Vedic verses here? Did Hinduism call non-Hindus as $hit anywhere in its scrip ...

aikkk
kamu yg dok kutuk Muhammad kata tak betul - kamu jiga yg ambil hadith Muhammad yeeee
tak teguh pendirian kamu le minachi sayang

pi mai pi mai cite pasal AYAT TAUBAH ni
dah aku jelaskan sampai kamu diam tak terjawab kannnnnnnn

dalam AL QURAN - bukan sahaja mereka2 yg menyekutukan Tuhan yg Tuhan murka
FIRMANNYA: CELAKALAH MEREKA YG SOLAT
     MEREKA YG LALAI SOLATNYA DAN RIAK
org yg solat pun dicelakakan Tuhan, kenapa ya........
pasal hipokrit/ perasan/ berlagak - bukannya nak tunduk merendah diri dan ikhlas
eh eh ada sifat2 camni dalam Veda
kamu bila nak MERENDAHKAN DIRI dan JUJUR IKHLAS ni???

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-6-2019 07:36 AM | Show all posts
by karatbesi

mu yg dok kutuk Muhammad kata tak betul - kamu jiga yg ambil hadith Muhammad yeeee

Habis nak guna ayat siapa? Bapak kau? Bodoh.

Muhammad kau sudah mati 1,400 tahun dan yang tinggal hanyalah Hadith dan Al Quran (yang kononnya merekodkan kata2 Muhammad). Kalau tak guna ayat2 itu, nak guna apa lagi? Tak ada akal kah?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-8-2019 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Malaysian Government playing with Fire.

Source : https://www.channelnewsasia.com/ ... y-malaysia-11842496

KUALA LUMPUR: As of July, the Malaysian police have arrested 519 people suspected of having been involved in terrorism, said Home Minister Muhyiddin Yassin on Monday (Aug 26).

They comprise Malaysians and foreigners, he said, but did not give a breakdown of the numbers.

519 people (probably from the beginning of the Year (2019) to current date (August). These are NOT a small number since this does not include those who continued to be influenced by people like Zakir Naik and in planning progress of committing terrorist actions in name of their god, Allah (a.k.a Muhammad).

Malaysian Government seems to be playing with fire too many times. It's bad decision to nullify death penalty (as punishment for drug smuggling as well as terrorism - which falls under high treason) had made ONLY the drug syndicate very happy.

Not even a year passed and we already seen a tremendous increase in drug trade and smuggling operations, with a largest haul of drugs just last week. Malaysian government doesn't seems to have the mental power to understand that our port facilities are the perfect place for these syndicate to ship their products from the newly revitalized Golden Triangle (on the borders of Mynmar and Thailand).

We also had seen plenty of environmental disasters popping out all over the place, which never happened in the past. Our rivers are being polluted with chemicals, the very air our children breaths are poisonous, our seas had been poisoned (referring to the last week news about fishermen losing tens of thousands ringgit due to their fishes dying off) and new, we got fires in our forests - strikingly similar to what Indons are doing in their own country (in Sumatera) and what happening in the Amazon basins.

Bottomline here is ... I do not see a single positive thing this so-called "New Malaysian" Government doing which could improve all these situation. All I see is the so-called "New Malaysian" government looks strikingly similar (in mannerism) to the "Old Malaysian" (Barisan Nasional) Government.

And the very fact that Mahathir and a few others quickly rejected that notion (that the current government is similar to the pervious one), makes me wonder if the People had been lied to (again) by Mahathir (and his cronies) who secretly replaced (or buy off) our representatives which we voted in and replace it with BN cronies, all in attempt to fasten the general election.

Lastly, I believe that since so-many Malay officials and ministers backtracked their support in trying to get that Syaitan Zakir Naik out of this country, we - the Indian and Chinese (and other non-Muslims here) should boycott this year's Merdeka celebration and ANY AND ALL Malaysian government sponsored events in the future.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-9-2019 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://malaysia.yahoo.com/news/ ... mass-104207955.html

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 5 — The Malaysian Islamic Development Department (Jakim) today said that Muslims are not obligated to join mass prayer sessions, whether together silently or in succession, with other religions in any organised events.

The federal Islamic body referred to a decision made during a national fatwa committee meeting in 2006, and a similar Federal Territories-level meeting.

“It is not ‘harus’ for Muslims to participate in mass prayer sessions with other religions,” said the agency’s corporate communications unit in a statement.

“Harus” refers to a neutral Shariah ruling that means “allowed”, as opposed to “wajib” or obligated and “haram” or forbidden.

When I read this news this morning, anger was the first things that really jumped into me. How many times does Muslim authorities like JAIS, JAKIM and PAS going to spit on the faces of Malaysians alike before Malaysians (especially the Malays) actually understand that the true enemy of Unity in this Country is Islam and its "champions"?

When the government called out for unity through Sports, Muslim authority jumped in and claimed that Muslim women are showing aurat and therefore sports that requires such clothing (which is almost all of them) should be banned. All because these "people" cannot control their sexual desires (like a stray dog).  

When the government calls out for the People of Malaysia to buy Malaysian goods (like the 1980s) campaign, these Muslim idiots come out with boycott non-Muslim product suggestion.  

And now, when Muslims and Non-Muslims calls out for common prayers for benefit of all Malaysians and the country alike, these people are the ones who tell the Muslims that they have no obligations to join the Non-Muslims in such activities.

My question here is WHY is the New Malaysian government are so passive to sit quietly while these people making ANTI-MALAYSIAN campaign in Malaysia without any fear of the law and yet they were so quick to bark and bite Dong Zong school association?

Pakatan Government - Please explain.
Mahathir - Please explain.

Do you people even have the balls to take action against these people or not or you people are just to scared to do anything just because they labelled themselves "Islamic" and taking them to court will paint your clean, pretty faces as "unislamic characters"?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-9-2019 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 8-9-2019 11:31 AM

Recently, I had met up with an old friend of mine in a restaurant I went to for breakfast. We were talking and catching up on old times when he informed me (proudly) that he was working with NGOs to protect the interest of the people. I asked if it was SUHAKAM and he said, No, it was something else.

I asked him jokingly just how many NGOs are here in Malaysia and why he was so eagered to go and assist them when he has his own work to do. He clearly felt upset and told me - "If not us, then who? People need help. Who going to help them? Most of the time, when people needs help, they go to political parties like MIC, Pakatan, UMNO or MCA and they will redirect them to lawyers also."

So I sat there, surprised and felt somewhat immature. He was right. Who could help the people with legal matters if not for the people like him? I apologize and got me thinking.

Instead of joining NGOs, couldn't it be better if local government arranged for weekly or monthly legal advisory panel for the People? In places that the people could frequent a lot like shopping malls. This could allow the People who needs legal advises to find it easily instead of going to NGOs who could use them as means of pushing forward their own opinions.

And speaking of which, I was thinking about this case as well :-

https://www.malaymail.com/news/m ... pes-for-sit/1776150

“Ten years is too long not to get any feedback from the police and I am hoping to get an audience with Datuk Seri Hamid very soon.

Indira’s daughter, Prasana Diksa, was abducted by her estranged husband who converted to Islam, and also converted the minor without the mother’s consent.

The convert husband, Muhammad Riduan Abdullah, has been in hiding from the authorities since 2009, with no leads on his whereabouts from the police.

I could like to advise Ms. Indira Gandhi to take the case with her lawyer and see if she cannot sue the Police for neglience. That could be the only way to get something done. Like she said, 10 years is just too long.

She should sue the Police for failing to uphold Police Act 1967 which stated that the duties of the Police include (and I qoute) :

1. Apprehending all persons whom he is by law authorized to apprehend;

2. Executing summonses, subpoenas, warrants, commitments and other process lawfully issued by any competent authority;

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_Act_1967

The very fact that Police cannot even find one single person (still living in Malaysia persumebly) for TEN YEARS is a JOKE TO THE WHOLE POLICE DEPARTMENT. No wonder they cannot even rescue one single (Swedish) girl a few weeks back.

Indira Gandhi and the INGAT (Indira Gandhi Action Team) have better luck taking this to the Court, naming the Police and the IGP, Abdul Hamid Bador as the plantiff. After all, it was Abdul Hamid Badoh ... typo, Bador who said (and again I qoute : )

Source : https://www.freemalaysiatoday.co ... s-missing-daughter/

[qoute]In a response to FMT on the status of the search, Inspector-General of Police, Abdul Hamid Bador said: “Not yet (found). I am looking actively into it.” [/qoute]

{Looking where? Under your bed? In your cupboard? In Zakir Naik's toilet?)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 12:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.124017 second(s), 43 queries .