CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

What's going on in Malaysia (Berita Sensasi)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 13-7-2015 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... n-says-jais?ref=yfp

Debunking the idea of creeping ‘Arabisation’, the state Islamic authority told Malay Mail Online in a recent interview that early traders from the Middle East introduced their language and customs in the 1300s and that its increasing popularity today is due to the proliferation of tourism activities catering to the 21st-century Arab visitors.

“As known by society, the religion of Islam was brought to Tanah Melayu by Arab traders since the 14th century,” Jais director Datuk Haris Kasim said by email, using the Malay word to refer to the Malay peninsula.

“Indirectly, this Arab culture was assimilated to suit the local culture and can be seen until this day. The factor of population and the arrival of tourists from the Middle East also indirectly increases the popularity of the Arab culture. This can be interpreted through the use of language, lifestyle, food, and more,” he said.

This is a stupid article. Are the Malay race so stupid that they cannot even so the facts? They eat like Arab, sleep like Arab, f@#k like a damn Arab and everything else they do is like those of Arabs - because they follow Arabic life style (through Islam). And then, there come an @sshole like this who claimed that this is due largely because of Arabic tourists?

I also see a lot of Chinese tourists but I don't see local Chinese changing their ways to mimic these tourists nor do they change their business trends to fit those tourists.

The proper answer here is that Islam always have been about changing a certain race into Arabic race. When Islam is introduced to a specify race, it will first erase that race's culture, heritage and local belief by labelling it as "unislamic" practices. Practices which are direct violations of Islam will be riddiculed and the future generations will be taught that their forefathers were sinners who did not live a proper life so these future generation will be ashamed of who they were. This will ensure that the future generation will not fall back to their former belief system.

Now that future generation have no culture, heritage and belief, Islam will be pushed into their core and they will be educated to dress like Arabs (including to have beards), behave like Arabs, implement Arabic life styles (as if Arabic people were their forefathers) and if necessary, die for their Arabic masters. That is what happening in Malaysia for the past 10 years or so.

This is called "Soft Conquest" (Malay called it "Penaklukan secara Halus") where Arabic agents (local Muallahs) do not force Islam down in anyone's throat but slowly push it it indirectly - making the locals feel inadequate and in doubt of their own belief while Islam is being potrayed as "answer" to everything.

In the next 10 years, Malays will be no more, and they will be replaced by Arab wannabees who thinks that they are equivalent to the Arabs just because Islam states so. This stupid race will one day find out by the hard way that the Arabs don't give $hit whether Muslims follow Islam or not.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 13-7-2015 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUvME8S2Xb4

This is Malay Muslims. They puasa (fast) or don't puasa (fast), they pray or don't pray, they wear arabic clothing and have beard or don't, it is all IRRELEVANT. Their attitude will never change not matter how much they puasa.

Always walking around like gangster because some Muallah told them that the World belongs to them cos their Allah said so. They abuse others thinking they are damn strong but in the clip what happened? They get kicked over and over against like THRASH and finally ran out like a stray dog which had been chased away with a stick. PADAN MUKA.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2015 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... f-seclusion?ref=yfp

Before the 7.8 magnitude April 25 quake, Bajracharya had only ever appeared in public while being carried in an ornate wooden palanquin.

The Himalayan nation’s living goddesses, known as Kumaris, live in seclusion and rarely speak in public, bound by customs that combine elements of Hinduism and Buddhism.

But as the tremor hit, shaking the ground, reducing buildings to rubble and killing thousands, Bajracharya left her quarters in the historic city of Patan, south of Kathmandu, for the first time in three decades. And for the first time, on foot.

“I had never thought about leaving the house like that,” she said, clearly still traumatised by the disaster that claimed more than 8,800 lives.

“Perhaps, the gods are angry because people don’t respect traditions as much anymore,” Bajracharya, 63, added.

Or perhaps the Gods are angry they have locked a young girl inside a temple or house all her life, mistreating her like a doll when she should be among the People, walking among them, speaking to them and praying with them.

Perhaps the Gods are angry that they (Nepalese) could treat a young girl as a goddess only before she reached puberty and then "throw her aside" and choose a new girl in her place. Have they not think that perhaps the reason why Patan Kumaris exists is not as plaything for the People but as Spiritual leaders; one which should be educated with modern education and when she reach puberty, she could able to choose which path she wishes to go - continue to serve the People (as a Spiritual leader like Dalai Llama) OR to seek further educations and still continue to help people OR merely settle down.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-8-2015 08:26 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/indian ... n-pm-180356971.html

By Dan Martin with Eric Randolph in Paris | AFP News – 1 hour 8 minutes ago

Debris found on Reunion Island a week ago is from flight MH370, Malaysia's prime minister said Thursday, confirming that the plane which mysteriously disappeared 17 months ago met a tragic end in the Indian Ocean.

"Today, 515 days since the plane disappeared, it is with a very heavy heart that I must tell you that an international team of experts has conclusively confirmed that the aircraft debris found on Reunion Island is indeed from MH370," Najib Razak told reporters.

French prosecutors used more cautious language, saying only there was a "very high probability" the wreckage came from MH370.

Last week's discovery of a two-metre-long (almost seven-foot) wing part called a flaperon on the French Indian Ocean island of La Reunion has provided the first glimmer of hope for relatives desperate for answers.
It was examined at a military lab outside the French city of Toulouse in the presence of Malaysian and Australian experts, Boeing employees and representatives from China -- the country that lost the most passengers in the disaster.

"We now have physical evidence that, as I announced on 24th March last year, flight MH370 tragically ended in the southern Indian Ocean," Najib said.

Debris from MH370 have finally found, in Indian Ocean. It is very likely that the plane had "landed" in the water, sank into the ocean and then the pressure broke it apart, allowing the smaller and lighter part of the plane to drift to the Reunion Island in Indian Ocean.

With this, it is hopeful that sooner or later, the experts can narrow their search to specify area of the Indian Ocean and find the wreckage. When they do, they could likely to tell us what had happened. My recommendation is that they do a study on the current of the Ocean and then predict where the wreckage could be. IF the plane is intact even at the bottom of the Ocean, then it is possible that they could find the Black Box sooner.

However, I predict a very bad year to come for Malaysia in the future. This discovery could likely be the nail that seals MAS's coffin. It is my prediction that the pilot of MH370, Zaharie Shah had committed suicide by deliberatingly flying the airplane up the safety level (about 45,000 feet if not mistaken) and then flew toward Indian Ocean where it ran out of fuel and crashed into the Ocean. Many of the experts in Australia and West have came out with similar theory as the most likely scenario. We just have to wait and see.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2015 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 6-8-2015 09:34 PM
Debris from MH370 have finally found, in Indian Ocean.

hahahahah debris found in indian ocean? how they come to that conclusion?
no black box, no passport of the victims, no clothing floating in sea,bags or  body...nothing...just one piece of that thing called flaperson  
and they came to conclusion it mh370...hehehhehehe...as I was sayings..opss I mean  my thread i created on that subject....still in remote island....
good searching..ehheheheheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 08:22 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 6-8-2015 05:02 PM
hahahahah debris found in indian ocean? how they come to that conclusion?
no black box, no pas ...

Disgusting snake, begone. We don't need a Devil in this column.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-8-2015 08:43 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-8-2015 09:58 AM
Sephiroth replied at 7-8-2015 08:22 AM

hahahahha me disgusting snake?  let me refresh my thread again: http://mforum2.cari.com.my/forum ... read&tid=790414

Btw, i noticed lately some changes on me.....I seems to getting kind  strange power in me....when I focus on it, things getting work out....of sudden I can do positive and negative on someone too...but I just keeping it not to harm anyone...but I might use it to someone here??? kind of hex for begining? do you want that kind of things?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 09:09 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

...but I might use it to someone here?

Is that a threat, Devil?
How amusing. You actually made me laugh.
Tell you what, Snake ... do your worst and we will see what happens to evil men and women.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-8-2015 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-8-2015 09:45 AM
Is that a threat, Devil?
How amusing. You actually made me laugh.
Tell you what, Snake ... do your worst and we will see what happens to evil men and women.

well, you can call whatever ..threat kah  , cast spell  kah  or whatever....but one thing for sure, I noticed some changes in myself....my recent visit to zoo...animals seems more fond on me like   kind   communication with me, nature   too, peoples around me  showing some positive towards to me...i was in lrt station, there was new machine...than came a assistant to help me out .....which seldom happen in malaysia who only sit like lazy    ....peoples     observing and many more...so i being to try out the magical things in small way...hmmm guess what? it happend....

btw, i noticed few marks like 'calar' in body   like giving wound reddish  but i do not feel pain...maybe kind of communication that good spirit want to communicate with but I just do not want call them that why they 'calar' my body...and the calar will vanished by itself without living any marks..

anyway  enough of my lenghty words....are ready for spell on u?? feel like trying    in small on u...hehehheheh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 09:57 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

...so i being to try out the magical things in small way...hmmm guess what? it happend....

I hate to tell you this but People actually PITYING you, that is why they are going out in a limp to "help" you. They look at you with pity and sympathy and that assistant think you are so damn retarded that you couldn't even work his new machine and could end up breaking it (which will cause more problems for him). What a pitiful existence you must be.

btw, i noticed few marks like 'calar' in body   like giving wound reddish  but i do not feel pain...maybe kind of communication that good spirit want to communicate with ...

Bad news bub, that's ain't good spirit. Good Spirits do not have physical contacts with human beings (unlike they want to marry them and they could not leave reddish marks on the body). Matter a fact, only cases I have ever known where the "victim" has scars are cases of possession or spirit abuse. Remember watching "The Sixth Sense" by Night Shamalan? Remember the incident where the boy was locked inside the closet and "they" came for him? Go and watch the movie again if you don't remember.

Bottomline is - you are courting a very dangerous presence here. Stop playing around with it, thinking that you are in control. You are not (in control here as the scars are evidence of that). My suggestion - Go and find a good Bomoh.

....are ready for spell on u?? feel like trying    in small on u...hehehheheh

Go ahead.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2015 10:15 AM | Show all posts
I hate to tell you this but People actually PITYING you, that is why they are going out in a limp to "help" you. They look at you with pity and sympathy and that assistant think you are so damn retarded that you couldn't even work his new machine and could end up breaking it (which will cause more problems for him). What a pitiful existence you must be.
say what ever you want...let my magical touched on u ...hahahahahha
Bad news bub, that's ain't good spirit. Good Spirits do not have physical contacts with human beings (unlike they want to marry them and they could not leave reddish marks on the body). Matter a fact, only cases I have ever known where the "victim" has scars are cases of possession or spirit abuse. Remember watching "The Sixth Sense" by Night Shamalan? Remember the incident where the boy was locked inside the closet and "they" came for him? Go and watch the movie again if you don't remember.
yeah maybe spirit abuse or whatever....but it seems attraced to me...only thing i never call them only burning good frangrant incense at night and day...probably they are attracted to that smell..I only call God angles and GOD..

Bottomline is - you are courting a very dangerous presence here. Stop playing around with it, thinking that you are in control. You are not (in control here as the scars are evidence of that). My suggestion - Go and find a good Bomoh.
I dont need bomoh as I am well protected by Divine...

Go ahead.
As you wish.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 10:29 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

yeah maybe spirit abuse or whatever....but it seems attraced to me...only thing i never call them only burning good frangrant incense at night and day...probably they are attracted to that smell..I only call God angles and GOD..

Stupid fellow. You are feeding "them" and that is what attracting them to you. They are Earth-bound spirits, those who died in accidents, suicides, murder and other untimely death. These spirits are always in hungry and eager to find someone to please as long as they are fed. And you so damn stupid, go and feed them day and night.

Snake ... you are digging a really deep hole for yourself here. STOP immediately and cleanse yourself at your local mosque, temple or church before it is too late.

I dont need bomoh as I am well protected by Divine...

Your ignorant and arrogance will kill you.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2015 10:47 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 7-8-2015 10:58 AM
Stupid fellow. You are feeding "them" and that is what attracting them to you. They are Earth-bound spirits, those who died in accidents, suicides, murder and other untimely death. These spirits are always in hungry and eager to find someone to please as long as they are fed. And you so damn stupid, go and feed them day and night.

feeding is calling them but I do not offer to them as only to Divine....yes I use multi frangrant such as woody smell, frankinsen, myrrt and few others..soly for God and calling God  angles ...

Snake ... you are digging a really deep hole for yourself here. STOP immediately and cleanse yourself at your local mosque, temple or church before it is too late

I have weekly cleanse done myself....using water with herbs, home made frangrant salt and etc...while taking I only chant God ....
anyone interest to buy my home made salt can PM me...very nice frangrant smell mix with herbs, woody smell, leaves, using pure crystal salt with himalaya redish salt...it will make you re-brith again...very reasonbale price...

Your ignorant and arrogance will kill you.

well  today is 7/8/15 thrid quater moon...which is good to cast spell....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-8-2015 12:40 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

feeding is calling them but I do not offer to them ...

You are feeding them and they are attached to you, increasing your arrogance and ignorance. Very soon, they will start consuming your Spirit as well, making you weak, sick and physically fatigued.

I have weekly cleanse done myself....

That's your arrogance speaking. No one can cleanse him or herself without help from others. He or she can only delude him/herself into think that they had cleansed themselves. Go to a local temple, church or mosque and do a proper cleaning.

... using pure crystal salt with himalaya redish salt...it will make you re-brith again...very reasonbale price...

ONLY thing you are selling right now is a way to go to Hell with you.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2015 12:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Truth.8 at 9-8-2015 06:02 PM
That's your arrogance speaking. No one can cleanse him or herself without help from others. He or she can only delude him/herself into think that they had cleansed themselves. Go to a local temple, church or mosque and do a proper cleaning.
OnNLY thing you are selling right now is a way to go to Hell with you.

let me   educate you first the God  words and good spirits. When we are human in this earth, we have good type, bad evil peoples,average and spiritual person.  We call us as human in earthly life.

Spirit world consists of evil and good. Inviting good spirit to help us good but must be done thru God name and Bible verses.  The muslims says jin  kafir and  islam , bunian good and bad….
If the good spirit coming in intention good way is nothing wrong. We cannot request them to help us but we can use GOD name and this spirits should be spiritually manner and acknowledge God. So does invoking angles of God but nor worshipping them.
God can send angles which spirit beings to help us. Either the spirit coming to me is angles or not, God knows but one should always use GOD name    ending In Jesus Name –Amen.
Using incense is good. It was practice in Biblical times.
I use multi incense from frankincense, myrrh, plants ,herbs and resins..
I sometimes make my own incense using finest   frankincense, dragon blood , myrrh and few others….
While  burning the incense , I only invoke God , Jesus and Angles to be present at my home or office. If unwanted spirits comes, I do not invite them.  If they comes to disturb me, than I know how to handle them. Even this  unwanted spirits comes, one should treat them in  polite and well manner to ask them leave.    Unless very stubborn     spirits, one should  use  aggressive way  to handle them         and asking them what is their purpose and intention in present  .
Now, as for my weekly cleanse on myself, I use lots of herbs, good smell flowers, plants, crystal salts or sea salt             other herbs fragrant  mix with                  warm water.  I normally hand made my own fragrant  salt    mixtures of herbs, flowers,  my  secret recipe and   place in 'Bakul Mengkuang" or clay pot.

See the photo below.

Here I used God words to write in daun kunyit &  soak in warm    water with other plants, flowers and herbs…. To remove negative and evil things, I burn incense      while taking this  herbs water and chant   God  to     help me to remove evil and negative in me and put positive in me with blessing, protection and good health.
During the shower I ask God few things as personal request. Before any request I normally start with Matthew 7:7-8.
Ask, Seek, Knock
7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find;knock and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks receives; theone who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.   Matthew 7:7-8      

Burning incense:
Exodus 30:7
"Aaron must burn fragrant incense on the altar every morning when he tends the lamps.

Then the LORD said to Moses, "Take fragrant spices--gum resin, onycha and galbanum--and pure frankincense, all in equal amounts,
Exodus 30:34
As for    Exodus 30:34 , some how I managed to purchase online . One of my favourite. It smell very different. I burn this to non christian, she love it took a sample. Exodus 30:34  incesnse is one of the best I ever use. I used it daily in home and office.         

So, before you open your mouth, I advise you study the Bible otherwise you making fool out of yourself

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-8-2015 08:13 AM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

So, before you open your mouth, I advise you study the Bible otherwise you making fool out of yourself

Crawl back to that hole you came from and await your Judgement in Hell.
Good day.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-8-2015 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Crawl back to that hole you came from and await your Judgement in Hell.
Good day.
Judgement will come but are  you ready for that??

Use magic Report

Post time 12-8-2015 09:58 AM | Show all posts

hahahhahahaha...so the china peoples right lah...no bags floating in sea, passport, body nothing in sea just one piece Objects which claimed it belonged mas...hahhahahaha

and we have moron here believing it...

so, it was me right all the time

to refersh my topic , please click here: http://mforum2.cari.com.my/forum ... read&tid=790414

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2015 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.themalaymailonline.co ... segregation?ref=yfp

AUGUST 14 — Instead of trying to repair ethnic relations after the Low Yat race riot, a minister suggests a Malays-only tech mall called "Low Yat 2" that only serves to keep us apart more.

Rural and Regional Development Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob reportedly said the tech mall will only have Malay traders. This is the same man who urged Malays to boycott Chinese traders whom he accused of profiteering.

What does he hope to achieve by setting up a mall with only Malay traders? Does he expect Malay consumers who have been patronising Low Yat to move over to Low Yat 2 instead, just because the traders come from their own ethnic group?

Consumers look for the best products and deals. The ethnicity of the traders they purchase from doesn't matter.

Or is he suggesting that Malay traders will do better in a mall without Chinese traders? Malaysia wants to be a developed country in five years' time and yet, the government still relies on protectionism instead of empowering Malay entrepreneurs to compete on the same level as other businesses. We should move towards meritocracy and an open market, not rehash NEP-style policies that merely act as a crutch.

Actually that is a good idea. Saya sokong!

You see, when the Low Yat 2 Plaza get built, what we going to happen is :-

1. All the MALAY traders will move to the new Plaza, thinking their business going to bloom. The Muslims but non-Malays will stay in Plaza 1. That way, when Malays in Plaza 2 fails miserably in their business - JUST LIKE THEY DO AT EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE - they will run and kiss the rear end of BN, who could provide for them financially from Government funds and they can live happily ever after as a retard.

2. With Plaza 2 up and running, it will force the traders in Plaza 1 to improve their products and services and naturally, the business in Plaza 1 will improve.

3. All the Malay theives, gangsters, kaki pukul and Bohsia will roam freely in Plaza 2 without worrying about non-Malays stepping on their faces. I'm sure if they steal anything, the BN government will compensate whatever items which had been stolen. After all, who is the biggest thief on the Planet if not our own PM, Najib.

4. And final perk of being in Plaza 2 - when Earthquakes happen, all these Malays can get buried together in one big happy grave.

So Go right ahead ... build your Plaza 2. And while you are at it, please change your Plaza's name to something other than Low Yat. That belongs to the Chinese and Malays not fit to use it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-8-2015 01:26 PM | Show all posts
Source :
https://sg.screen.yahoo.com/bbc- ... -red-211546451.html
[Tianjin Explosion).

https://sg.screen.yahoo.com/sink ... hina-202438145.html
[Guangdong Sinkhole]

What is happening to China lah? Look like China are getting whacked left and right here. Just a few days back, we have report of a large explosion in an harbour district in Tianjin. Something caught fire and exploded violently. I couldn't be too surprise if Chinese Government had stored weapons and ammunition there to bring over to Spratley Island. Now the Earth is opening up and swallowing buildings.

Well, Sorry but I have no sympathy for these God-less Communists bunch. Let them pray to their god, Mao Zedong for protection.

For others, let these incidents be a warning that God will not look kindly toward trespassers. He had given lands and rights to each and every race on the Planet and it is duty of each and every race to find fault in their own society and strive to fix it. But instead what happening today is like a virus infection. Some races have grown fat and greedy and attend to take what meant for other races. They steal resources, land, wealth, opportunity and even religious freedom from others, believing that some political party or some invisible foreign god going to save them when Wrath of God comes down on them.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.365143 second(s), 43 queries .