CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

What's going on in Malaysia (Berita Sensasi)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 7-3-2016 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Buzzus101 replied at 5-3-2016 10:32 PM
Locky virus help - http://nabzsoftware.com/types-of-threats/locky-file
Forum dedicated to Locky v ...

Thank you for the information.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 11-3-2016 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/asean- ... otis-231555646.html

Asean’s dense bureaucratic culture and love of obfuscation has been no match for the bulldozing impact of superpower rivalry currently playing out in the region.

The recently concluded US-Asean leaders summit in Sunnylands, California was billed by Washington as reinforcement of Asean’s centrality in managing the region’s security.

In fact, herding the group of leaders at a small ranch in the western desert to frame a set of principles that clearly serves US interests looked more like an exercise of submission. Meanwhile, last October, Asean defence ministers were shocked when the Chinese unilaterally announced joint exercises with Asean security forces.

As the competition for supremacy in Asia between China and the US heats up, Asean has become the skillet on which the key issues are tossed and fried. This is not only undermining Asean’s sovereignty and centrality, but also imposing immense pressure on the 10 member states, none of which want to be put in a position of choosing between Beijing and Washington.

The Jakarta-based Asean Secretariat can be compared to a Japanese bonsai tree – it has all the functions for managing a regional association encompassing 10 per cent of the world’s population, but its lack of decision-making power and capacity means it has little or no influence on policy.

And yet, that is what Beijing and Washington want - to force Asian countries to choose a side. The benefits are for both countries and very little (if any) is for ASEAN nations.

And yet I'm surprised how little ASEAN countries are actually doing to manage the situation. When the area in South East Asia Sea were contested, up to five countries - Taiwan, Vietnam, Philipines, Malaysia and Indonesia contested for the claim of these islands. But when China come invading into the region - Yes, it is a military invasion, let's not dillydally around it - as I was saying, when China invaded this region with a clear military presence, with goal of intimidating other nations into submission, most countries contested for this region suddenly become surprisingly quiet.

Matter a fact, only one with balls to stand-up to Beijing comes from Philippines which took the case to the World Court, much to the surprise of Beijing. What are the other ASEAN nations doing? I can understand that Taiwan (one of the contestants) decided to remain quiet, not wanting to upset their dominating master, Beijing but what about the rest?

Why didn't Vietnam follow Manila's suit and approach the World Court? Why not Indonesia and Malaysia? What are they waiting for? Or do they still applying their "Wait and See" approach (which Malaysia is famous for) in this situation? I could understand if Malaysia does it but I was expecting more from Indonesia. Indonesians always have been a strong nation which speaks out their own opinion bravely. Since when they attend to chicken it out?

The presence of USA in the region is an unwanted presence. The last time they were here, we had Vietnam war - a war which THEY LOST and took almost a decade to clean up. It seems that they attend to start another, this time with Beijing.

Or perhaps the true purpose of these could be a fiasco between Washington and Beijing. We know for fact that it was Washington's money which actually promote China - a communist country - into what it is today. In doing so, it was Washington which actually pushed Beijing to do what it had done. Washington's role is to promote the unrest in Asia and then step aside and wait for the right opportunity to enter and make a deal which will enable them to add their presence here in Asia. America is an opportunist ba$tards. I think we all could agree with that.

Therefore, it was impossible for Washington to create a deal which will not in favor of Beijing, even if that means they will railroad ASEAN countries along the way. Washington knows that Japan and South Korea already have ASEAN market and now, we have India quickly rising up as an economic competitor. It must push itself into ASEAN markets and this is one such method.

In my opinion, the most rational and logic action ASEAN should do here is to bycott any and ALL future attempts from Washington to create so-called Peace Effect as it is nothing more than ways to promote its own Capitalism, even at expense of Peace in the region. We should also stop all business, trade and transaction with China effective immediately in order to force Beijing to get out of the region. ASEAN MUST draw a line and hold it strictly to show Beijing that it is an unwanted guest here in South East Asia and it had overstayed its welcome.

Relying on Washington is useless.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-5-2016 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/damage ... lled-235400185.html

In the incident, a man allegedly entered the temple and broke the statues.

And what was the rest of the people in the temple were doing? Kissing that man's rear end?

IF this incident occurred twenty years ago, that man could not have walked out of the temple ALIVE. Hindus today MUST remember that they are living in a country filled with people who doesn't respect their belief as they respect others. Sometimes, violence is required to protect oneself. Don't get deluded into thinking that if you turn one cheek, these people could walk away to repent.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/igp-co ... nals-134304164.html

KUALA LUMPUR: Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Khalid Abu Bakar confirmed that two of the Bangladeshi nationals who died in the attack in Dhaka, Bangladesh were ex-students of Monash University in Malaysia.

However, he said, police had not identified whether they were victims or members of the armed group that carried out the attack.

“Police will contact the Bangladesh authorities to obtain confirmation,” he said.

On July 1, a group of armed men attacked the cafe at Holey Artisan Bakery and held several individuals hostage.

When negotiations failed, Bangladesh security forces stormed the premises and managed to rescue at least 13 of the hostages and shot dead six men who had attacked the cafe which is popular with foreigners.

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/abu-ha ... sked-230100325.html

PETALING JAYA, July 5 — From a small village in Malacca, Muhammad Wanndy Mohamed Jedi, has now earned the infamous tag of being among the most wanted man on the the global terror watchlist.

Muhammad, who goes by an assumed name Abu Hamzah al-Fateh, may have his own private only for friends webpage, is now amongst those included on “tracking the threat” sites.

The 26-year-old grew up in Jalan Bukit Tambun, Durian Tunggal, and always maintained a low profile, even during the Hari Raya festive season.

Then, he went missing and police learnt Muhammad fled to Syria with his 26-year-old wife on January 26 last year.

In one post, he relates his teenage years saying, “Ten years ago, I was the blacklisted kid in my kampung. Parents would not allow their children to be friends with me. "Yes, I was naughty, bad … but Allah has blessed me with many friends and understood my flaws,” he said.
Muhammad revealed that he himself had been recruited on Facebook, which had helped him to get to Syria.
So, IS finally arrived at Malaysia. It seems that time have come to unshealth my sword.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Continue from above post ...

Failure of Malaysian Government continued to be showcased in the past few weeks as Malaysia started to wake up to IS attacks in our own soil for the first time. In the past, they often sit comfortably in their lazy chairs, viewing things through the television and talk big on how things could be have been improved in this way or that way to fix the situation in Middle East, believing that it is fault of some group like the Jews or America or some other non-Muslims who push Muslims to blow themselves up.

But today, we have similar incidents in Malaysian soil. Bomb have been found in Puchong Mall (refer to the source below) and for the first time, we are looking at faces of Malay Muslims (very soon, Indian and Chinese Muslims may be added into the lists when future attacks come).

Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/igp-co ... last-073600888.html

I was wondering though. Many Muslims here keep using Jews and America as excuse for behavior of their fellow Muslims. What excuse will they use now that their own children started to go down the same destructive path? Are they going to use Indians and Chinese as an excuse? Or the political parties which doesn't give a damn about the country? We just have to wait and see.

In another related point, the situation with politics in Malaysia continue to encourage this sort of incidents from occurring. Political parties are fighting like starving dogs over a bone and the borders are left unprotected. If this continues, Malaysia will be sandwished from all corners - from the north the Thai Separatists, in Sabah the Abu Sayyaf group and South-west various Islamic groups from Indonesia. Not enough, we have Chinese Communists eyeing the South-East Asia Sea for their own and they could provide weapons if necessary to the terrorists if that could weaken South-East Asia further.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/suicid ... hets-181244698.html

RIYADH: A suicide bomber detonated a device near the security headquarters of the Prophet’s Mosque in Medina, Saudi Arabia, the second-holiest site in Islam, Saudi-owned al-Arabiya television reported on Monday.

The blast followed others in Qatif and Jeddah on Monday, the last day of the Muslim holy fasting month of Ramadan and start of the Eid al-Fitra festival. Pictures circulating on social media showed dark smoke billowing from flames near the mosque.

© New Straits Times Press (M) Bhd

Long ago in a post I cannot find today, I have written that the destruction of Islam will not commence until Muslims destroy Kaabah by their own hands. This was back in 2005 or 2006 (can't remember).

I have stated that Muslims have given the right to rule until someone in their own group destroys Kaabah - their Mark upon this World. Once they did that (and the Mark is gone), the Rights to rule will be taken away from them and they will face the Holy Judgement for the Crimes they have committed.

I remember challenge one of the Muslims (in religious section) whether they dare to take a bet against me to see whether my prediction will come true and that Muslims will destroy Kaabah by their own hands or not. Of course Muslims were quiet - as they always do whenever they are challenged back.

So it seems that the Time is coming soon for their Mark to be removed from the World and Holy Judgement to be commenced.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-7-2016 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 5-7-2016 12:00 PM
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/suicide-bomber-detonates-near-prophets-181244698.html

u predict?? not one single came true...at least mine countless...tsunami-tornado-earth quake in Nepal and latest my dream with holy men...

and your topic which u predict the kabbah issue  cannot be  found...so no proof

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 replied at 5-7-2016 02:16 PM
u predict?? not one single came true...at least mine countless...tsunami-tornado-earth quake in Ne ...

Then ... Are you willing take my challenge? I say that Muslims will destroy Kaabah and once that is done, Judgement of God will descend down on the human race. What say you?

PS : Before you agree, I like to remind you that this could take some time to fullfill.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-7-2016 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Sephiroth replied at 5-7-2016 03:52 PM
Then ... Are you willing take my challenge? I say that Muslims will destroy Kaabah and once that i ...

i don't need to take your silly challenge because such topic on kabbah was created by me a long time ago . if i am not mistaken in year 2007 ( i think) that place will be destroyed by muslims not kafir..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-7-2016 04:32 PM | Show all posts
by Snake.8

i don't need to take your silly challenge ....

Just like a Muslim. Talk a lot but don't have the balls between their legs to respond when challenged.

Useless Snake. Get lost.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2016 05:59 PM | Show all posts

i dont talk  big but it fact....i am sure u have read my topic on kabbah issue long time ago...i think somewhere 2004-2007....

time now clicking...u see how this earth will be more and more violent with fire ....
I think best place to stay is in jungle with orang asli...

I really like orang asli ..simple living

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-7-2016 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Source :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIxE5kZXjsY
http://www.stoporganharvesting.org/

1.5 MILLION people have been killed in China for their organs. Most of them are from Falun Gong practitioners who did nothing except meditate and seek peace. These actions are no different from what Adolf Hitler had done to the Jews back in 1930s and 1940s.

Each and every one of us are guilty for allowing this to happen by continue buying cheap China-made products and becoming tourists to China. We can stop this by stopping trade and commercial relationship with mainland China and signing the petition.

Finally, do not assume that China will stop with its own people. Once the Falun Gong practitioners are finished, they WILL look elsewhere for organs and that could include people from other countries via military actions.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-7-2016 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sephiroth at 13-7-2016 11:17 AM

Source : https://www.yahoo.com/news/china ... void-122237861.html

BEIJING (AP) — China swiftly rejected an international tribunal's ruling Tuesday that its expansive claim to the South China Sea had no legal basis, saying the ruling was null and void and that Beijing would not accept it.

The ruling by the five-member panel at The Hague handed a massive victory to the Philippines, which had filed the case in 2013 challenging the so-called nine-dash line that China uses to claim virtually the entire South China Sea. Manila opposed it because it infringes upon its own 200-mile exclusive economic zone.

Meanwhile, the Foreign Ministry said in a statement: "China opposes and will never accept any claim or action based on those awards."

The ministry repeated China's often-expressed stance that the Philippines' move to initiate arbitration without China's consent had been in "bad faith" and in violation of international law.

The tribunal also said China had violated its obligations to refrain from aggravating the dispute while the settlement process was ongoing and also ruled that China's large-scale land reclamation and construction of artificial islands that destroyed coral reefs and the natural condition of the disputed areas.

Analysts said the ruling dealt a blow to China's South China Sea strategy by potentially providing ammunition to the arguments of other countries involved in maritime disputes with China. Six governments have overlapping territorial claims in the South China Sea — China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Taiwan, Malaysia and Brunei. In addition, China's nine-dash line overlaps waters that are part of Indonesia's internationally recognized exclusive economic zone.

Somehow, I'm not surprise that China choose not to accept the International Ruling. After all, like ALL Atheists, only voice they could hear could likely be that which comes from their little minds.

The question now is not what China going to do. That part is obvious, they will continue being pig in South East Asia Sea because for Chinese, ONLY importance they have is fulfilling their bellies with whatever thing they can get their hands on - JUST LIKE A GOD DAMN PIG.

No. The only question remains is WHAT ASEANS ARE GOING TO DO?
To me, that question is simple to answer - CUT ALL TIES WITH CHINA.

After all, South-East Asia is the main market for Chinese fake products which provided them with majority of their wealth (which in return used to finance their military which knocking on our doors). Only other business outlet they have is to the USA and they have been pissing off US businessmen and companies for nearly a decade.

Therefore, even so China is stronger in military force, it is very weak in term of economy. Just like a fat kid which can pack a punch but cannot hit a smaller target which kept moving around him.

So, it is time for ASEANS to bound together and pass a resolution preventing China from accessing their market with their products. Do this and ASEAN should be able to push China to accept the ruling from The Hague which came out yesterday (12/07/2016) and get them out of our peaceful region.
Oh yeah, joke of the week - China's Foreign Minister's statement that "the Philippines' move to initiate arbitration ... in violation of international law." when China itself does not bother about International Law when it encroached into South East Asia Sea.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-7-2016 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://www.yahoo.com/news/analy ... ings-073753676.html

VIENTIANE, Laos (AP) — Daring to take on China in a territorial dispute in the South China Sea, the Philippines went to an international tribunal for justice, and won big. But it turned out to be a pyrrhic victory.

Beijing came back with such ferocity and manipulative diplomacy that other Southeast Asian countries that have similar disputes with it are apparently backing down.

One by one, their positions became clear at meetings this week of Asia-Pacific and Southeast Asian nations, a gathering that was supposed to unanimously call out China for a host of actions in the resource-rich South China Sea — building artificial islands and military airstrips, sending warships, staging live-firing exercises and shooing away fishermen from other countries.

And so, the four-day conclave in Vientiane, the Laotian capital, ended Tuesday with China's muscles bulging more than ever, and the vaunted unity of the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations in disarray.

As I have said before in my pervious posts, there is just ONE course which ASEAN as a united group can take to force China to accept the International Ruling and that is economic pressure.

ASEAN countries are China's strongest market and business ally, however China viewed South East Asia not as a business part but a region to be exploit. It is not a surprising fact that China had its eyes on South East Asia for a very long time. It's first invasion was in 300 AD when China did the same thing it is doing today by moving in and reclaiming parts of South East Asian's sea. It send an emissiar to Ancient land of Cham (today's Vietnam) and claimed it as China's own (even so there were local government present there at the time).

During 1950s, China daydreamed of expanding southward by political influence where they financed and supported local guerillas in Malaya, Indonesia and Indochina. However, these insurgents were quickly put down or died down after a decade and China found itself without any ally or proper course to interfere. Furthermore, it needed South East Asia countries' good grace to crawl up its already bad economy by 1970s.

Now, with a economic boost from USA in 1990s (without which China could never able to invade South East Asia as it is doing today), China's economy grow strong enough that it could able to expand militarily. It did so by expanding through the Himalayan countries and strenghtening its ties to its communist allies (Vietnam and Cambodia) and build a new ally for itself (North Korea). In another word, China have grown to become a demon among Asia countries since 1990s.

But China still lacks the excuse to move southward to South East Asia which is rich in natural resources and have "weak" members (from its point of view since no single country in South East Asia can match it in military might). It requires an excuse and it is the Muslim bastards in Abu Sayyaf and several incidents like the disappeareance of MH370 which actually provided the much needed excuses for China to invade. Yes, I do blame Malaysian government's lack of balls and Philiphine government's lack of ability to find and kill the cockroaches they call Abu Saffay as primary reasons for our current Chinese incurgency problem.

And therefore, the ONLY possible tool ASEAN has against China is one of economic sanction. With China pissing off USA and Japan with its attitude problem and lack of wilingness to cooperate with the international community, the time for ASEANS to strike back with economic sanction toward China is NOW. It will be useless if ASEANS continue to think that they can reason with the Red Devil and that they could reach a mutual benefial agreement as China never considered others outside its own racial circle as equal - not now or ever in its history.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-7-2016 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.msn.com/en-my/news/na ... -BBv09Wp?li=BBr8YXF

PETALING JAYA, July 28 — Amid debate on the necessity for vaccination, two Islamic scholars called today for more Muslims to venture into the pharmaceutical line to develop halal vaccines.

Institute of Islamic Understanding Malaysia director of centre for science and environment studies, Dr Shaikh Mohd Saifuddeen and research fellow, Ahmad Badri Abdullah from International Institute of Advanced Islamic Studies, both said there was a need to do so for the practice to be better accepted by Muslims in Malaysia who have rejected conventional vaccines for fear it contains non-halal substance.

"Currently among the issues why Muslims reject immunisations is because they claim they are not halal so if we need to have more companies in Malaysia manufacturing halal vaccines... it will gain these people;s trust," Shaikh said.

Ahmad Badri said halal vaccines should also be packaged properly to distinguish it from others.

"The makers must also be Muslims and these vaccines should, of course, be made into fatwas," he added.

This is what I called STUPIDITY TO THE MAX. Muslims' ignorant and arrogance have increased so much that they don't even know what their religion says about what is necessary and what is not in an emergency.

Source : https://islamqa.info/en/130815

Necessity means cases in which a person will be harmed if he does not take the haraam option, in which the harm will effect the five essentials which are: religion, life, honour, reason and wealth.

With regard to the conditions of a haraam thing becoming permissible in the case of necessity, Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) mentioned two conditions for that and he explained them in abundant detail with examples, as well as mentioning some objections and the response to them. Hence we will limit ourselves to quoting his words. He (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

This principle is one of the basic fiqhi principles which are indicated by sharee’ah: Everything that is forbidden becomes permissible in the case of necessity.

I really don't care that Muslims die by the busload. I really don't. But what they are doing is a health hazard to everyone else. By refusing to be vaccinated and then travel to certain areas where there are known sickness and disease (especially Middle East), they will become vurneable as carriers who then bring these sickness to Malaysia and introduce them to others (who are non-Muslims) here. Many non-Muslims will get vaccination prior to travel outside Malaysia but because of Muslim ignorance, they CHOOSE not to have vaccinated and allow themselves to be open for infection. This is example of ignorance and disregard for public safety.

Furthermore, it is the educated muslim morons' fault as well. They are trying to make money in any way possible and doing haram-halal sales campaign with vaccine is just one such gimmick. These immorale and unethical educated Muslims choose to play with ignorance of lesser educated Muslims so they could buy the so-called "halal" vaccines produced by Muslims which will have NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER with the so-called "non-halal" vaccine except for ONE - it is made by Muslims.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-8-2016 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Source : http://zeenews.india.com/news/in ... etails_1917082.html

New Delhi: The Home Ministry has initiated an inquiry against an NGO run by controversial Islamic preacher Zakir Naik for alleged violation of Foreign Contributions (Regulation) Act.

The move comes a day after the Mumbai Police indicted Islamic preacher Naik for involvement in unlawful activities and possible terror links.

A standard questionnaire has been sent to Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) after preliminary inquiry found the NGO run by Naik allegedly received about Rs 15 crore during a five-year period preceding 2012.

This is called Instant Karma.

This arsehole (Zakir Naik) think he can come to Malaysia and insult Hindus and other non-Islamic people in my domain, thinking Malaysia is just like India where seculars and atheists rule and the words of Hindus are defeatened by them. He thought his Arabic god, Allah going to protect him from Karmic results of his own words and deeds. It is obvious Allah failed to protect him.

I'm looking forward to seeing this loud-mouth preacher behind bars for years to come.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-8-2016 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/vietna ... edom-142717160.html

France and other countries should help to keep the peace in the disputed South China Sea, Vietnam's president told AFP Wednesday, as unease grows over China's increasingly muscular approach in the key waterway.

Speaking to AFP ahead of a visit by French leader Francois Hollande next month, Vietnam's President Tran Dai Quang said he hopes France and others will help to diffuse regional tensions in the waterway, which it calls the East Sea.

"We highly welcome the cooperation from France and other nations in the process of maintaining peace and stability in the region and the world and on the East Sea," he said, speaking from the presidential palace, the former residence of the Indochina governor during French colonial rule.
Surprisingly a smart suggestion from Vietnam which was once China's close ally in South East Asia. This is a sign that China have frustrated even its own allies with its idiotic antiques and have worn out its welcome here.

But this suggestion does have its own merit. The shipping lanes in South-East Asia is a major trade route which sees commercial shipping worth 3 trillion dollars worth yearly. Goods to and from most of South Asia goes and comes through to regions to China. Korea, Japan, India, South East countries, Africa and through the Suez canals to Europe and USA. In another words, besides Suez Canal, South-East Asian sea-route could be the most important trade route in modern times.

And China being here in the middle is like stepping on everyone's throat. China's disrespect and blunt rejection of the World Court's ruling is nothing short of rejecting the World's peaceful request to vacate the area peacefully. China thinks that it can do whatever it wants like what it is doing in Tibet, Nepal, Taiwan and Hong Kong and the World will take it lying down.

This suggestion to put the South East Asia's security in hands of everyone (the World) is a good move. This is because :-

1. No one nation will claim to safeguarding peace in the region (like what China is doing now) and the issue of peace will fall into everyone's shoulders.

I don't mind seeing an internationally sponsored naval base here in South East Asia (there are many islands which they can build one) and this action will ensure actions of groups like Abu Sayyaf, IS and other Muslim mililtants are kept in control.

2. South-East Asian Sea is too important to be trusted to any one nation. If everyone uses this region as a shipping lane, then it is only logical that everyone has a role to play in safeguarding it. Entrusting it to just one nation (like China) is like allowing the fox into the hen house with excuse of using the fox to fight other foxes.

3. China can still play a role as protector of the region (because as I state before, China also trade through the region) however it should keep its role within its own waters.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2016 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/malays ... ting-181204344.html

NEW YORK: Malaysia has joined the international community in adopting the New York Declaration that will pave the way for greater efforts to assist 65 million displaced people around the world.

In assuring its continued commitment towards providing assistance to bona fide refugees and addressing conflict-induced migration, Malaysia gave its support for the declaration in the ongoing 71st United Nations General Assembly.

In the declaration during the High Level Meeting on Large Movement of Refugees and Migrants, member countries agreed to share responsibilities on the need for coordinated and complementary action on population movements and displacements.
What the hell???

Have Malaysian government fullfilled its obligations toward its own aborigine (Orang Asli) people who still lives without basic rights in the jungles? Many of the children of Orang Asli have to walk miles to get to schools and many of them still living without proper housing, electricity, piped water or medical facility closer to their own homes. Their forests are being cleared left and right by loggers in name of progress and their animals are being killed off by poachers. In East Malaysia, they have lost their voice in the Government because foreigners from West Malaysia hog their political seats and decision making processes.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-9-2016 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Source : https://sg.news.yahoo.com/studie ... high-030141010.html

Studies show Indian women in high-risk group

New Straits Times        New Straits TimesSeptember 26, 2016
KUALA LUMPUR: Indian women are more prone to anxiety and depression, as observed in several mental health studies.
Malaysian Mental Health Association deputy president Datuk Dr Andrew Mohanraj Chandrasekaran said the findings suggested that they were also among the most susceptible to disease and suicide.
He attributed this partly to cultural influence. He said Indian women would, more often than not, prefer to live in their condition to avoid social stigma.
They lacked awareness on mental disease and many of the sufferers were severely under-treated. They also lacked the financial means to seek treatment.
“The popularity of Tamil television serials, which are generally melancholic in nature, seem to portray that sadness is a norm in the lives of Indian women,” he told theNew Straits Times.
“However, the Chinese community tops the list of suicide cases.

There maybe a few more factors which we should consider on why Indian women are more susticiple to mental problems (than indian men?) than others. Some of the reasons I could think of could be :-

1. Indian women are lacking in outlets to release their tension.
2. Indian women grow up being more pampered and therefore unable to handle the stress that comes in later years.
3. Social restrictions on Indian women are heavier than Indian men.

It seems that there is a social norm among Indian society - (Indian) men can go anywhere and they will be "blameless" but women must always watch where they step or bad name (toward them and their families) will follow.

Indian men can go to pubs, clubs, discos, stay late at night and howl at the moon with the other stray dogs and still, somehow, their names remain spotless clean but a young woman found talking to some guy outside her own house will get a bad name. Such social norm have been plaqueing women for generations and continue to do so even today. And without a proper outlet to release their tension (like what men does), Indian women are becoming susticiple to mental illness more than men.

Another reason why (Indian) women seems to be sustiple to mental illness is because their own upbringing. Unlike other societies where Chinese and Malay young woman were given (certain level of) freedom to do what they please, Indian girls seems to be overshadowed left and right by their male siblings. Their fathers control what they do and shouldn't do and their male siblings act as security guards to ensure that no one else "disturbs" them. Anything the indian girls require, their fathers will buy it for them (if it is within his power to do so). This brings about a safe and secured environment and young Indian girls grows up feel pampered.

But problem starts only after the young lady get married and thrown into a life of her own. Suddenly, she finds all the security and comfort she had before disappears and she have to rely solely on single person (her husband) who she may know or not. She starts to feel the pressure and stress to establish a proper life for herself and her family (based on the model of her own family) and finds that she is inexperience with many things (which normally handled by her male siblings and parents before). And without a proper outlet for frustration, it become stress and increase mental problems.

I may have some solution which works for me (NOT saying I'm a woman (or a man for that matter ) but it could help if Indian women stop holding out in their homes and start living their lives more. They should find hobbies for themselves - it doesn't matter if it is sports or games or video games. My hobby is swimming and playing video games which is my outlet for my stress and these activities can be shared and enjoyed with others (husband and children). As long as one do not remain cuckooed up inside a house 24/7 365 days, the stress level should decrease and mental illness should go away. Oh, Yoga helps too.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-11-2016 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://www.thestar.com.my/news/n ... ear-malaysia-apart/

In a statement issued earlier, Mah said if Malaysia wanted to move forward, it had to be done in an inclusive manner.

“Having two separate legal systems will also create confusion and an open-ended environment for opportunists.

Justice must be served and criminal laws must be applicable to all Malaysians as crime is indiscriminate against race and religion,” he added.
Another attempt by Muslim extremists who want to live like Arab dogs by implementing Arab laws in Malaysia. Good move by most of Malaysians who shot down this Bill. It provides a sense of hope for the country, but I have a feeling that the people responsible for this Bill will try again. This is because, despite of clear attempt to undermine the Federal Constitution and overrule the existing Legal System which serves the People without any regards for race and religion, the Federal government seems to have lost their balls in dealing with these "terrorists" who sits in their midst and challenge the Constitution in the open.

Then again, what else to expect when you have a King of Thief as a Prime Minister and his 40 thieves as Parliment members?

But what I wish to know is this : when the Bill have been opened in the Parliment and the MPs were required to vote it in or out, WHY is PKR members (all 28 of them) have accepted the Bill and voted supporting it? I could understand and expected this IF it comes from MIC or MCA as they supported BN for ages BUT I was not expecting PKR to turn and backstab the People and the Constitution like this.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 09:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.153708 second(s), 43 queries .