Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 11670|Reply: 66

what is the punishment for RAPE, INCEST, MOLEST under Christian Law

[Copy link]
Post time 25-2-2005 08:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
(if there is any that can be called Christian Law).

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2005 09:08 AM | Show all posts
There is no Christian law. The Bible does specify morality in the ten commandments but also has the wisdom to allow the laws of the land prevail on the form of punishment that will suit the culture and times of the place.
This is very practical cos to specify a strict set of punishment will mean that Christians will end up like Muslims who go all over the world conflicting with non Muslims over punishment. God does not want to promote strife among his believers. The very fact that Islam has hudud and sharia shows that Islam cannot be divinely guided.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-2-2005 09:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-25 09:08 AM:...to allow the laws of the land prevail on the form of punishment that will suit the culture and times of the place....
if there culture and land is silent about punishment, that is also okay, right ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 09:26 AM | Show all posts
No culture I know of is against the ten commandments.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 09:33 AM | Show all posts
got christian law meh, never heard of it... btw why do they need law... i tot they already sinless... just go admit they mistake (not sin) in small cramp box.. btw... if father (who's father?) inside that small cramp box did molest a boy.. where should he go aaaa? haiya i tot wrong again.. so confusing la this religion..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Your understanding of Christainity is flawed.

Anyway, I have proven that sharia and hudud shows that Islam cannot be divine guidance because they are not negotiable for muslims and set up coinflict bewteen muslims and non muslims.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-2-2005 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 09:47 AM:
Your understanding of Christainity is flawed.

That's my understanding... maybe for you (who know christ better than me) i'm wrong.. but from my view.. i'm right...  

that also always happened to you, from muslim view (who know islam better than you) your understanding of islam is flawed.. but from your view, you're right..

so what's wrong with flawed understanding?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 10:05 AM | Show all posts
My understanding isn't flawed. Muslims are fighting non Muslims over sharia and its implementation, they even fight among themselves over it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2005 10:25 AM | Show all posts
that's what i want to hear actually.... your understanding never flawed, other's are flawed... same old debmey... nobody's perfect, you said earlier on.. but i know we have 1 here mr perfect..

you know christ better than other, you know islam better than muslim.. the same old debmey............

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:09 PM | Show all posts
That is exactly what is happening. Muslims are fighting each other and othjers all over the world because of sharia implementation.
Would a divine God want such a stupid system?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:17 PM | Show all posts
would a divine God left people unprotected in any single way? (if the land do not have any law of rape/incest/molsetation)
would a divine God leave people without any law at all, so that the human being can act according to their lust.

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 25-2-2005 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 09:26 AM:
No culture I know of is against the ten commandments.

Tsk.  

4. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Statues of Jesus.  One commandment broken.

5. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Bow to the alter.  Another commandment broken.

14. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Oh yeah, we know this commandment is already gone to the bin.

16. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

This is Deb's most favourite commandment (to be broken by him again and again and again and again and again.....)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sakinahmawaddah at 2005-2-25 12:17 PM:
would a divine God left people unprotected in any single way? (if the land do not have any law of rape/incest/molsetation)
would a divine God leave people without any law at all, so that the human ...

Man already have laws to protect themselves, they don't need God to specify punishments.

Neither do i think hudud is divine.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:24 PM | Show all posts
god commit suicide for wat ah? nowdays stil got so many sin, why dont want commit suicide once again ha?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 12:20 PM:

Man already have laws to protect themselves, they don't need God to specify punishments.

If so, why do you still submit to Christianity?  Why do you need for Jesus to die for your "sins"?  What sins are those that needed a man to sacrifice himself?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 12:20 PM:

Man also have brain to think.. why need another 10 commandment? man can protect themselves meh, god also cannot protect himself against jewish mob...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2005 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Man does not need the ten comamndments?
Man don't need the Quran too.
Man can live w/o the Quran. And hsria and hudud.

Thats the whole point.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 25-2-2005 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 2005-2-25 12:20 PM:

When you leave your god hungry (when he was in the form of Jesus :lol) also you get punished what. Thats what your NT says.

You can just tear & burn your  NT now.

44: Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45: Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
46: And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 12:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2005 12:32 PM:
Man does not need the ten comamndments?
Man don't need the Quran too.
Man can live w/o the Quran. And hsria and hudud.

Thats the whole point.

I ask again, if you believe all that you've written above, WHY DO YOU STILL NEED TO SUBMIT TO CHRISTIANITY?  WHY DO YOU STILL NEED JESUS TO DIE FOR YOUR SINS?  WHAT ARE THOSE SINS OF YOURS THAT NEEDED A MAN TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF IN ORDER TO CLEAR YOUR "SINS"?

For what?  He died in vain.

[ Last edited by samerosie on 25-2-2005 at 12:39 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2005 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Christianity has the moral laws, the form of punishment is up to the laws of the land.
Even if there are rules for punishment, whats the use if you get away with it?
Even if you get punished, what the use if your heart is wrong in the first place?

That why God wants us to focus on whats inside the heart. The rest are frills.

BTW sharia laws are flawed. Hudud is also not the best form of punishment and rehabilitation.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

18-4-2024 12:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.585448 second(s), 46 queries .