Author| Post time 24-6-2008 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Not funny.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-6-2008 10:57 PM | Show all posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy all days

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-7-2008 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Hmm ... Long time since I have played any video games. Kind of miss my PS1 and PS2.

PS3 is priced around 1,800 (and those are just basic features) so not worth buying yet. Games are not many in the market. Latest one - Metal Gear Solid 4. Must hold the temptation to buy a PS3. I could become pokai very fast. T_T

Anyway, things are slowly down a bit at the office, but still busy. Suddenly have this urge to learn Flash MX, but I cannot print any notes till my printer have been reconnected to my PC. Not going to happen till I have found a new printer cable. Sigh ... little things are making my life slow down.

My yearly review is coming .... not expecting much since the company have been producing less the past few months. And they have started a new branch, so it could not be a good time to ask for a raise. Sigh again. T_T

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2008 11:40 AM | Show all posts
I think u r too old 2 play video games...

U have 2 find any co-moderator here... I really not in the mood 2 write when i dont have much time to come in here

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2008 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by fleurzsa at 15-7-2008 11:40 AM
I think u r too old 2 play video games...

U have 2 find any co-moderator here... I really not in the mood 2 write when i dont have much time to come in here

Ahem ... Since where there was a age restriction toward playing video games?

I remember about 10 years ago, older men could sit ing front of the Arcade game and play for hours. Some could be around 50s, taking break from office or just walking about in the city. No age restriction for games. Video games are for all.

Use magic Report

Post time 31-7-2008 09:33 PM | Show all posts
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  

still no mood... so many works here

work work work

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-7-2008 09:34 PM | Show all posts
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  

still no mood... so many works here

work work work

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-8-2008 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Hmm ... The other day, I was sitting at my office, doing my own things like I always do in the morning. My mind was blank but I wasn't tired. I just didn't have anything to think about, so it was on a power-safe mode.

Anyway, I open my e-mail browser, and an e-mail came in. It was from the secretary of my boss and she wrote a rather rude e-mail stating that I was delaying some work (not on purpose though). I read through, didn't bother about it one bit but did mentally remind myself to finish the work later.

During my lunch time, I was sitting with my colleagues and they were talking about the e-mail I have received (which the secretary have send it to all as attachment). I told them that I was going to finish the task after lunch and didn't pay much attention toward it. But my colleagues were clearly upset. They kept insisting that the secretary had no rght to write an e-mail like that, as if she was the boss. My mind was still blank, couldn't register any emotion whether to feel upset over it or not.

Later that day, as I sat in the Commuter train (going back home), the incident made me wonder ... If Anger is an emotion which all humans have, then why does it need an "outside factor" to reappear?

My mind was blank therefore, I couldn't register any emotions (good or bad). Therefore, the girl's e-mail did not affect me as much it affected my colleagues (even so it was addressed to me). Therefore, it is logical to stated that all humans have dark emotions like Anger. But this emotions needs a "fuel" to burn. Just as Fire needs fuel source and oxygen to burn, so does Anger needs you to be anger to appear.

Anger is like Fire,
It doesn't burn
Till you allow it to burn,

There are times to be anger and there are times to be calm.
You alone must choose the time and situation to react accordingly.
Only then, victory could be yours for the taking.

A man who gets angry at everything,
Is a fool who jumps into a pond
When he does not know how to swim.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2008 06:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #728 Sephiroth's post

I thought u sometimes got angry easily

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2008 07:19 PM | Show all posts
a few days ago someone asked me to do something.  It looked okay but it was bad in reality..

it was hard 4 me 2 refuse or gave excuse...

... at last i said.... u have good life... i dont want to spoil ur life

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-8-2008 05:09 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I thought u sometimes got angry easily

Yup, my nature is like that of Nature itself. Kind and nice to be around with, but when storm comes, watch out.

No use in trying to deny or trying to change. Only can control that temper of mine.

it was hard 4 me 2 refuse or gave excuse...

... at last i said.... u have good life... i dont want to spoil ur life

What? A married man asked you to have affair with him or what?

If someone asked me to do something, I will say "No" and give my reasons. Whether they like it or not, that is no concern of mine.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2008 06:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #731 Sephiroth's post

I dont think any man is brave enough to ask me as his mistress

I will nag nag nag him until he'll run 4 his life  

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2008 06:35 PM | Show all posts
U know what

Sometimes i could see that certain people try too hard to be infront of anything

im thinking whether it was the right way in life or not

what u think?

im more as a woman behind the screen eventhough people always having good time when im infront

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-8-2008 01:23 PM | Show all posts
A mistress ... no, but maybe a companion perhaps.

What is the use of being in front of you cannot get the job done? I don't bother about being in front or at the back, as long as the tasks given are complete.

In my office, I have seen office politics and backstabbing. I know this guy who walks around with a digital camera. He wants to take photos of anything which he could use to backstab others in the meeting, just to show the management that he is such a great manager. He treats his staffs like slaves and many of them could be happy to see him go.

I knew a supervisor like that also. He will attend any meeting which he could attend, even if it has nothing to do with him. He could kiss his boss's rear end so much, it is polished clean ( ) and he did get promoted for it. But in the end, he ran away because he couldn't take the pressure of the work. Stupid fellow.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-9-2008 08:52 AM | Show all posts
It has been over three weeks now since I have went on any break or leave. Stress of work begins to catch up with me. Not to mention that I have to work with some idiots at the office. :@

Not much time for posting a lot like I could do perviously. Hopefully things could improve further.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2008 11:08 AM | Show all posts
Came back after a long holiday ... feeling refresh and ready to work. Many have not come back from holidays, they should be here in the next few days.

Anyway, breakfast was great, and I was dragged into having a group breakfast this morning. And the main topic of discussion there (I usually just listen while others talk) - Dasavaratham (Kamalhassan's latest movie where he played the role of 10 difference characters). It seems that since it was shown in ASTRO, almost everyone managed to watch it. No big deal if you ask me.

Since Kamalhassan were never my favorite star, Dasavaratham was not interesting to me. However, I did like three characters in that movie - the first character (Nambi), Fletcher and the Japanese character. Why? Well, it is because this three characters had a certain "goal" and their minds were focused into it. All others were ... like dried leaves in the wind, easily changed directions upon some small obstacle in life.

Nambi did not change his determination and faith, even so his family begged him to do so and when he was threanted with Death sentence. I love the scene where he said "Aum namo Narayana nama" and touch the Idol's feet. It was superbly played.

Fletcher's goal was the virus vial, and he went in cool and cold-hearted toward achieving that goal. While the Japanese character (forgot his name) had vengeance in his heart due to death of Yumiko (not sure what was the relationship, a colleaque said she was his sister). But he was calculative, and did not jump into conclusion. Nicely portray as a Aikido expert.

I always believe that in life, we should find what we want, focus on it and do not deter from the goal till you reach it (or sank into the sea ). Anyone who says that they want to achieve a goal in life, but deter away at every small obstacles which lands in the middle of their way, will never achieve their goal in the end.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-10-2008 10:33 AM | Show all posts
having a course at hotel in KL

Sept... sorry i was busy lately
i will be active soon...

take care

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-11-2008 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Hmm ... what an horrorable day today. Received delegates from overseas who were interested in our company. I have to be running around here and there, making sure the computers and the network system did not embarress me.

Finally, they all went home at 3.30 and I could finally sit down and have something to eat in peace. Sigh ...

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2008 01:48 AM | Show all posts

life been so full

thanks 2 Allah this board seem so calm all the time

Im giving a course in Hulu Selangor 4 3 days... passed the Batu Caves Temple 2 go there

Im wondering where the golden statue made from

India?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-11-2008 01:18 PM | Show all posts
And what does Allah have anything to do with people behaving?

Those who ask questions, shall receive answers here. Whether they happy or not, I cannot gurantee, but I can point the right way. Whether they go there or not, I cannot gurantee either.

Whether you live peaceful or not, it is not depends on any supernatural being, it depends on you solely. If you're not happy and at peace with yourself, chances are that you will not find peace and happiness anywhere else. Remember that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.433338 second(s), 43 queries .