CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 28-1-2009 09:33 AM | Show all posts
Not all Indians are Hindus and not all Hindus are Indians.

Today, Indians love to live in the fast lane - drinking like pigs, screwing around like dogs, living just for the day and never bothered about the consequence of their actions onto themselves or those around them. People like this, it is a waste to entertain with religion.

Let them deal with their own Karma. Hindusm is ONLY for those who wish to move forward with Life.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-2-2009 03:26 PM | Show all posts

hello all

hope everything is ok

will come here from time 2 time, just 2 look around

dont have time 2 open or reply any thread yet

take care

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-2-2009 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Everything is not alright here. I don't know who is the moderator assigned here but whoever it is, he or she is being lazy.

I have send several reports on some idiots and their idiotic remarks and threads and so far, no moderator have responded to it. You should inform them not to test my patience. Cos if I were to run out of patience, I could ensure that this little "actions" of insulting Hindusm will make the Tamil newspapers and Cari forum will be liable for lawsuits.

I'M NOT JOKING HERE.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-2-2009 04:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #763 Sephiroth's post

don't angry..I just got your report. I can't login last few days

Use magic Report

Post time 5-2-2009 02:19 AM | Show all posts

Hmmm...

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 3-2-2009 09:14
Everything is not alright here. I don't know who is the moderator assigned here but whoever it is, he or she is being lazy.

I have send several reports on some idiots and their i ...

Posting worang lain dikatakan menghina... Posting sendiri lak yang dilihat menghina tak dikatakan menghina... Aku harap boleh lar cermin diri tu sendiri sebelom menuduh worang lain menguji kesabarang ko kat sini sebab pada pandangan aku selama kat sini... Ko lah yang paleng banyak sekali 'menguji kesabaran' worang lain dulu...

Kalau ko nak adel aku sarankan ko supaya jangan masok board KEAGAMAAN tu... Dan aku jugak boleh suh worang lain supaya tak masok kat board HINDU ni... Kalau masok gak potong kredit... Fair right...?

Jizzz... Klong! Klong!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-2-2009 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Acehand - LEAVE.

Thank you.

Sasha - Thank you. Your actions is appreciated.

My policy is simple - Anyone can come and post. If they make mistakes, I could inform them of their mistakes and they could do the same. However, Muslims' problems (like the war with Jews) are no concern to Hindus or Buddhists. That is between you (Muslims) and God. Deal with Him.

[ Last edited by  Sephiroth at 5-2-2009 01:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-2-2009 02:09 PM | Show all posts
  just looking around... got meeting at 2.30 pm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-2-2009 09:49 AM | Show all posts
I was having lunch with a friend yesterday when he informed me about what happened to his car last Saturday.

It seems that he have parked it as a parking lot next to a temple (in Klang) to go to prayers. When he came back, the window at the passenger side was broken into. Luckily, nothing was missing since he didn't put anything inside and the car wasn't damaged other than the window. He was quiet upset but at least, he is glad that his car didn't suffer serious damage.

Car users should park their cars at place where there are people walking by. Avoid parking in dark places or places which are far from people.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2009 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Not sure why, but lately I have been having weird dreams. NOT THAT KIND.

This sort of dreams usually occur in specific time - usually Monday nights (Tuesday morning) or Thursday nights (Friday morning). Tuesdays and Fridays are considered to be holy days in most Hindu and Buddhist beliefs.

Last Friday morning, I have this dream that I was floating in the air (no big deal actually, many of my dreams starts like this). I was overlooking this massive river. It's not like those rivers in Malaysia. The banks are wide and the waters are clear (with slight brown muddy look to it). Then, the water begins to turn black as the night. Like oil spill but just darker. This black spot begins to become bigger and bigger and spread across the waters. Anything touch by it begins to die away. Those who drinks from the waters, containminated by it dies as well.

Then last Tuesday (two days ago), another dream. Again, I was floating in the air and I was looking at a large city. It was a clear day, like any other week days. But suddenly, rocks about the size of a car seems to be falling from the sky and raining down from above. It landed in various spots and I'm not sure about the conditions below as I was still in the air.

Two weird dreams in two days ... odd in both cases. Today is Thursday ... let's see what we can see tonight. To be continued ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2009 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Got no dreams for sometimes... so tired I slept like a load...

I read about the meaning of dream somewhere... I will refer 4 ur dream

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2009 11:07 AM | Show all posts
I don't think what I'm seeing here is a "metaphor" type of dream. It is too real, and it is like watching the news. I don't think you will find any reference to it.

Anyway, if you are lacking to dream, it could be that your body or mind is too tired to dream. Relax a bit. Less heavy food, less alcholol (if you drink), no medicine and finally, No curdling partners ( ). If you have a powerful control of your mind like I do, you could easily command yourself to dream about specific matters.

Anyway, my latest experiments :

Last night, I have slept well. Lying down, I close my eyes and think of dreaming about the future. It was an experiment and what an experiment it was.

I dream that I have woke up on Saturday morning. The alarm went off and I close it and thought to myself - today is Saturday, and since I will be driving to work, might as well sleep a bit longer. Then I thought about Friday which I thought was yesterday. Nothing came to my mind (which is normal since I couldn't carry forward anything to bed), but in my mind, that day was trully over. I went back to sleep for couple of minutes.

Then the alarm went off again (which it shouldn't since I have off it). I woke up and found that I was truly awake this time, and the previous"awakening" experience was nothing but a dream. I had a dream of waking up within a dream of sleeping. O.o

Maybe next time, I could command myself to dream a year from now. Let see if I could "travel in time" through my dreams.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2009 09:23 PM | Show all posts
In Federal Hotel, near Lowyat

still in the meeting

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-3-2009 10:10 AM | Show all posts
You in K.L area? Well, I hope you can swim.

Last night heavy rain have managed to reduce K.L from a bustling metropolitan to a swamp in few hours. I have heard the news through the radio that many of the KL citizens remain in their offices, shopping complex or trapped in public transportationstations such as LRT and Komuter stations because of the flood.

At least now people can understand why Kuala Lumpur is named such (Lumpur means Mud so Kuala Lumpur is a Muddy River bank).

This is what happens when people abuse the natural system too much. Not enough places to take the water out and the River simply cannot handle the load. Not to mention that most of the garbages and other stuff managed to clock the river system.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-3-2009 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Hey... I lived in KL since Nov 2006, dont u know?

I have class in National Art Gallery today...  Eventhough got SMART tunnel there was flood on the road when I back home in the evening

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-3-2009 12:46 PM | Show all posts
No, I did not know that you live in KL ... not that I want to come to your house or anything.

Hmmm ... In a tunnel when it is flooded ... I hate being in such situation. Water rising and there's nowhere to go.

Well, I have to go by KL now and then, hope the weather stays clear during my visits. Hope to God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-3-2009 09:59 AM | Show all posts
Lately, ever since the lowering of the fuel price, I have notice that the number of vehicles on the roads have been increasing.

But that is not the problem. The way some of them driving is the problem here. I have seen many drivers drive in the middle of the two lanes (on the white dotted lines). It is like they do not know what those lines are for. This fools not only inconsiderate toward others, but also helping in increasing the road jams.

Another bad habit I have notice is the fact that many seems to cut into another person's lane without putting signals or just jump from one lane to another. As if they assume that the person on the lane could reduce their speed and allow them to pass by.

Only yesterday, I almost ran into a car drove by this idiot who have THREE CHILDREN in them. He cut in from the right when I was coming in, and I have to slam the brake. Fools like this don't know how dangerous their actions could be. IF another car was behind me and I have suddenly slammed the black, that car behind me could hit mine. In this case, either of usare at fault but because of an IDIOT like this, we are in a bad situation.

And that is just motorcars, I haven't even touch those idiots on the bike.

Sigh ... it is getting to be scary to be on the road this days.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-4-2009 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Last Sunday (29-3-2009), I saw my old teacher while went window-shopping.

It have been over ten years since I have left High School, can't believe that the old man still remembers me. We shake hands and I invited him to come and have a drink with me. We end up in a small, road-side stall and talk.

Not sure why but everyone who I meet nowadays seems to complaining to me on how the World have become .... unfriendly. Why me? Anyway, he was telling me about the changes in school atmosphere during my days and nowadays.

During my days, no matter how bad the students were, they could always show a certain respect to the teachers. Sure, we were all "bad" students in one period of time - making problems to the teachers, juggle school works with headaches at home, teenage problems (somehow, I seems to be immune to that) and many more. Those were good old days.

But nowadays, according to him, that respect is gone. It is like students come to school with attitude like - "Hey! Our parents pay you the salary so you should respect us" kind of attitude toward the teachers. He told me couple of incidents where the students would step forward and argue with the teachers when the teacher stops them from doing something. In my days, we don't argue with the teachers, just among students.

Teachers also tried to reason with their parents, but the parents seems to be worse than the students. Some of the parents seems to treat the school like a daycare center, where they drop their kids in the morning and pick them up in the afternoon (or just hire a school bus to do so). They don't seems to care that their children are now teenagers, who will face all sort of changes and adaptations in life. They don't seems to care that this is the crucial period in a child's life, and that mistakes the children make in this period will haunt them for the rest of their life.

Most people don't know that the teenage life is a period where a child will turn into an adult and how the child decided to shape himself or herself. How a child decide to be in this period IS how s/he will be for the next 2- or 30 years. It is sadthat parents who have taken care of their children's needs in term of dress, best school and such could not take time to help them on how they should shape their own self for the next decades to come.

For one thing, parents themselves are just reaching the stage of adulthood themselves. They have finished the stage of teenagers and now an adults (and how they behave as an adult could be determine on how they have taken on life as teenagers). Maybe they are not ready for children, or maybe they themselves do not know how to raise children other than to shower them with gifts and other possessions and hope for the best that this could be enough.

I could go on and one here, however, whatever the reason is, parents should stop believing that materialistic possessions could do anything useful for their children and start spending one thing which everyone has - TIME. Spend TIME with your children, SHUT UP and LISTEN to your children's problems. That could go a long way and maybe, the teenagers will stop seeing their parents as parents and start seeing the parents as their friends.

Lastly, the teacher said to me one thing which surprised me. He said that many of the teachers at my school (including himself) have always thought that I could NOT become very successful or wise. They always thought of me as a failure who could likely end up working in a stall somewhere after school. This was because I was always so quiet and do not socialize so much with others. But now, he says that he miss having students like me in his school.

Nice to know that I'm missed.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-4-2009 02:07 PM | Show all posts
dear Sephiroth,

My question on u is that

1) Do ur religion really teaches monotheism or polytheism?
2) Do u really worship a statue?
From my perspective view, the current hindu people worship a lot of god or statue, please correct this misunderstanding if i do. Please consider this verse from veda....

Source http://saifur.tripod.com/hrarticle.html
http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/prophhs.html#covenant

The interesting part is how sura al ikhlas in koran is very similar to one of the veda verse. Compare it...
1. Say: He is Allah, The One and Only.
(Al Qur抋n 112:1)

It has a meaning which is very similar to:
揈kam Evadvitiyam

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2009 10:16 AM | Show all posts
This thread is not here for asking religious questions. Thank you.

Anyway, last Sunday (12/04/2009) we had a small gathering of our old school friends. Took us a while to track everyone, but those who are still in Selangor have attended. There was about 15 to 20 of us there.

It wasn't a party to exact detail, just a small gathering. We got together and talk about our lives. One girl I knew from my class told me how she got married right after College and have two children now. But she is not happy because her husband always travel outstation and does not provide her attention she needed. (And NO, I have no idea WHY they dump me with this problems).

I decided to cheer her up by commenting on a beautiful scarf she was wearing. Her face brighten up a bit, and she told me that she have brought the Punjabi dress but the scarf which came with it was ugly, so she have to spent two hours at three shopping complex looking for a right scarf. Shopping complexs in Klang are near to each other, so it shouldn't be so hard to go up and down this places.

"Two scarfs were ugly in color, one was too soft and its threads will fall out after a few wash, and another will lose color after usage," I remember her saying, "Have to find the right one and must last long. Only then I could be happy."

It was funny ... I sat there for a while, looking at her face and something didn't sound right to me. I continued to stare at her and she asked me what I was staring at. So, I asked.

"If you have placed so much importance and invest so much time and effect into finding a single scarf which could make you happy," I spoke, "Why did you not put the same effect into finding and understanding your husband?" She kept quiet and I remember now why not many people don't disturb me during my school days.

Seriously ... girls, especially Indian girls could spend so much time in trivia matters like their clothings, make-up and even educations but the important matters like their husbands, they will allow their parents to choose.  I'm not saying that they shouldn't trust their parents, but they themselves have to judge a person who they going to spend the next 20 - 30 years together, have family and go through pain and pleasures of life.

Put as much attention and measurement you put onto a piece of clothing on your body, as you do to your future spouse. It will bring you less heartache.

PS : They asked me why I did not marry. I simply said that IF it is God's will that I were to marry someone, It will happen.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2009 12:53 PM | Show all posts
12.43PM - There seems to be a strange shift in the Energy field just now. Live everything under my feet moved. It is mild now, but I can still sense shifting feeling in the Energy around me.

Attention all forumers : Be warned - I think another earthquake is coming. Please stay away from the coast for the next 48 hours.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 10:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.087418 second(s), 43 queries .