Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Sephiroth

Sephiroth's Little Corner ... 3rd one.

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-5-2005 03:13 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

He he he... u r really good

Hmph ... I'm Sephiroth. What do you expect? ;)

I like ur way of thinking toward people perception on u. U took it positively.
Im not saying im so good in my real life... Im one of many weak muslims...
At least with this discussion Im improving myself... I hope u too...  

I thought you say Islam do not promote Inferior Complex? ;)

Yeah... sometimes im talking too much...  but do u see me laughing n playing much in this forum?

Do u really know what I feel n went through after I agreed to be a moderator here?

And what is that should be?

I know at least that just about every moron who claims themselves Muslims Private Message you and say a lot of crappy things. That much I can understand. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2005 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Dont push ur luck:nana:

Thats not inferiority... thats down to earth...

About the PM... I can handle them...

I think u know that Im in my 3 months holiday now.  I still not beleive that I dont have to work or go to class he he he

Lets talk about work.

How the work we do can safe us in this world and in another world.

Till tomorrow then...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2005 08:19 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Dont push ur luck
Thats not inferiority... thats down to earth...

Sure it is ... ;) (Sarcasm).

About the PM... I can handle them...

Really? I thought it was annoying the way they think you will fall to the "Darkside" and become a Kafir (in mood of Star Wars. ;))

I think u know that Im in my 3 months holiday now.  I still not beleive that I dont have to work or go to class he he he

Why do you need 3 months holiday?

Lets talk about work.
How the work we do can safe us in this world and in another world.
Till tomorrow then...

You talking financially?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2005 10:22 AM | Show all posts
I will not become a kafir by other people words or perception.  Allah knows all.  I be friend with all kind of people.  As long as they not do any crime.

All university students have 3 months holiday now.  I got scholarship for my fulltime study, so even in holiday my salary is still on. Thats why Im being lazy at home now.

I just having streamix.  The line is quite fast now.  Hmmm... all the moneys I paid for the dial up before.

Work...

Not actually financially... its very important though.

Something like this...

Some people work day n night to get rich.  

Some people dont want to work at all.  

Some people do charity works.  

Some people do bad or crime works.

We dont really know what people think about being born to this world.

So, what u think the kind of works we better do.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2005 10:45 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I will not become a kafir by other people words or perception.  Allah knows all.  I be friend with all kind of people.  As long as they not do any crime.

All university students have 3 months holiday now.  I got scholarship for my fulltime study, so even in holiday my salary is still on. Thats why Im being lazy at home now.

I just having streamix.  The line is quite fast now.  Hmmm... all the moneys I paid for the dial up before.

Why don't you look for a part-time job for 3 months?

Work...

Not actually financially... its very important though.

Something like this...
Some people work day n night to get rich.  
Some people dont want to work at all.  
Some people do charity works.  
Some people do bad or crime works.

We dont really know what people think about being born to this world.

So, what u think the kind of works we better do.

First of all ... WHY should I be bothered in what work you do? :stp:

All I have to do is concentrate in what work I must do and how to accomplish it.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2005 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Yeah... u concentrate with ur work and Im concentrate with mine.

I never did part time work.

A few chinese mothers here asked me to do tuition... but I dont like to use my free time with part time work.

By ur answer I just know...  u still not satisfied with ur job. Also not satisfied with ur life.

Hows that?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-5-2005 09:01 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

I never did part time work.

A few chinese mothers here asked me to do tuition... but I dont like to use my free time with part time work.

You are wasting your time doing nothing useful. ;)

By ur answer I just know...  u still not satisfied with ur job. Also not satisfied with ur life.

Hows that?

And why is that? I'm quite happy here - with my work, social life, and my Cyber "life" where I share some information on Hindusm and Buddhism. Why shouldn't be happy?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2005 10:48 AM | Show all posts
Im using my time doing nothing badful.

Im doing simple life.

I saw some of my colleagues who do part time jobs... lack of concentration in their real job... busy with money n more moneys.

U know what...  

I tried to delete my accused about ur job n life... but u know the forum was 'bengong' yesterday.

Yup, sharing information here is good.  

After join the forum I was more confident answering questions  in my inteview. Then, I was more informative in answering my exam papers.  3 essay questions to answer in 3 hours. I still needed more time...he he he

Do the forum give u any good deed?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-5-2005 11:20 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Im using my time doing nothing badful.
Im doing simple life.

You're not doing anything useful either.

I saw some of my colleagues who do part time jobs... lack of concentration in their real job... busy with money n more moneys.  

Are you going to rely on your partner's or family's money to support your Internet browsing? Isn't that badful? :cak:

U know what...  

I tried to delete my accused about ur job n life... but u know the forum was 'bengong' yesterday.

Bengong? :stp:

Yup, sharing information here is good.  

After join the forum I was more confident answering questions  in my inteview. Then, I was more informative in answering my exam papers.  3 essay questions to answer in 3 hours. I still needed more time...he he he

So you do have an inferior Complex, eh? :cak:

Do the forum give u any good deed?

Not much ... just, it sharpened my 6 sense that now, I can read other's mind easily, detech other's vital signs (whether a person lives, dies or in state of medical need) and also detect Earthquakes.

I think I'm going insane. :nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2005 02:23 PM | Show all posts
he he he... I pay all my bills myself.

I got a degree's salary plus monthly allowance from the scholarship.

I got my own car now and my own house next month.

Im a working class girl but Im doing okay.

Bengong means tak betul.

Hmmm... about the 6 senses and mind reader r very interesting.  Can u explain more?

Why and how make u think u r good with them?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-5-2005 02:46 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

he he he... I pay all my bills myself.

I got a degree's salary plus monthly allowance from the scholarship.
I got my own car now and my own house next month.
Im a working class girl but Im doing okay.

OK ... you well off. And married, right?

My apartment should be finished late this year, my mother still bugging me to get married, reminding me that I'm getting old <_<

She didn't know I have chosen to remain a bachelor/unmarried.

Bengong means tak betul.

When a large group of people came online and read what is stated in this forum, things will slow down a bit. I believe Cari.com is one of the most interesting place people on the Internet go to read about religion/teachings etc. Which is why more information about them should be put online here instead of consent fighting.

Hmmm... about the 6 senses and mind reader r very interesting.  Can u explain more?

What is there to explain? Actually, it's a bit hard to explain. :stp:

Like mind reading for example ... when you face a person, sometimes thoughts which is not yours will jump in and you spend a few second wondering why you thought of such till you understand that the thought was not yours to begin with.

Sometimes, I can just concentrate, like when reading a message, and understand what another person trying to say in his message. So, no matter how little the words are, if the connection is strong, I can get a full detail.

Also I seems to have this annoying feeling on my forehead (where Hindus believe the 3rd Eye is located) whenever someone thinks about me. That's how I sometimes know when people come online and expecting me.

And latest one, ability to scan another person's body. This can only be done when the other person is asleep or unconscious.

Why and how make u think u r good with them?

Because I experiencing a LOT of things with them. I have less doubt nowadays and experimenting with them more often.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-5-2005 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Why u thought Im married?  Of course Im not. (I feel safe u have chosen to remain a bachelor...he he he)

Yah... I know how u feel about someone bugging...same here..

Yup, Cari is the best Forum in Malaysia.  Very informatives, forumners can be open in giving opinion... freedom of speech.  Then lots of matured n educated people r here.

U know what....

Some times I can feel something bad that may be happen.  

Eg, can sense that I forgot my thing but dont know what, can aware that bad person is near.  

Sometimes Im aware of something like shadow by my eyes tail (correct word?).  Im sure its something like 'makhluk halus' or 'jin'.

wooo... I have an appoinment with the school office.  They want my signature.  4 pm already.

see u tomorrow...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2005 08:48 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Why u thought Im married?  Of course Im not. (I feel safe u have chosen to remain a bachelor...he he he)

I thought you said you have 4 kids ... or was it someone else? :stp:
Why does me choosing bachelorhood have anything to do with your safety?

Then again, marriage is set in heaven, they say. If God wants me to marry, who knows. After all, genetic terms speaking, my genes are a bit rare.

Yah... I know how u feel about someone bugging...same here..
OK.

Yup, Cari is the best Forum in Malaysia.  Very informatives, forumners can be open in giving opinion... freedom of speech.  Then lots of matured n educated people r here.

And there are a lot of eyes who monitor the situation. This forum seems to be servicing a window for the people it seems.

U know what....

Some times I can feel something bad that may be happen.  

Eg, can sense that I forgot my thing but dont know what, can aware that bad person is near.  

Sometimes Im aware of something like shadow by my eyes tail (correct word?).  Im sure its something like 'makhluk halus' or 'jin'.

I opened a thread on Psyhic powers in Buddhism colum. Stop by there if you interested.

Buddhism believes that such powers exists in everyone, only level of their resurfacing is different. Some know it, some denies it, and some can use it.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2005 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Ha ha ha ha...  sometimes u r so funny...

4 kids????? Haiyaaaaa....  

Frendship with u r enjoyable... I just feel more comfortable u choose bachelorhood. Dont know why...

U know what...

I like knowing people.  But I just have less than 10 friends from this forum.

A friend said... people who dont know me, think that I seem have no feeling at all. H e he he its funny but true.. I mean what people thought.

Lets talk about feeling.

Some show their feelings too much... some just prefer to keep their feelings inside.

I think there is a song sound like.. Feelings, nothing more than a feeling....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-5-2005 12:55 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Frendship with u r enjoyable... I just feel more comfortable u choose bachelorhood. Dont know why...

I just had one problem over with a Japanese fellow.

U know what...
I like knowing people.  But I just have less than 10 friends from this forum.

I have zero.

A friend said... people who dont know me, think that I seem have no feeling at all. H e he he its funny but true.. I mean what people thought.

Lets talk about feeling.

Some show their feelings too much... some just prefer to keep their feelings inside.

I think there is a song sound like.. Feelings, nothing more than a feeling....

I don't see why a person have be bothered with what others said about him or her feelings.

I know two collegues of mine who always complains I don't come to their houses. Recently, one of them left and she held a gathering at her house and invited me. I decline to go, I just didn't feel like it.

My other collegue make noise that I'm being anti-social. What can I do if I have no interest?

Friendship to me shouldn't be something which burdens. It should be something flexible. You don't burden others with problems and your needs and others don't do the same to you.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2005 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Love feeling is an abstract thing.  Sometimes u cant hinder or run from it.  Sometimes its come so fast like a big truck. Beleive me.

Sometimes we knowing what feeling of others by their water face or body language.

Yup... I agree with u... friendship suppose to be flexible... Its up to us to help our friends in need or not.   

Sometimes helping friends r not the best solution.  Better let the friend face the problem by his/herself.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-5-2005 02:58 PM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Love feeling is an abstract thing.  Sometimes u cant hinder or run from it.  Sometimes its come so fast like a big truck. Beleive me.

Love with Man is based on Lust and Needs. Love with God is more pure and sometimes without any Needs. Love God, not Man. :no:

Sometimes we knowing what feeling of others by their water face or body language.
Maybe.

Yup... I agree with u... friendship suppose to be flexible... Its up to us to help our friends in need or not.   

Sometimes helping friends r not the best solution.  Better let the friend face the problem by his/herself.

Unfortunately, sometimes, people get upset when you don't live up to their expectations. Many friends break away because of that.

I have a friend who dreams of creating games. He has other friend who good at drawing and have been trying to get him to draw, but his friend seems to be too lazy and lack of interest. Finally, they went separate ways.

In above condition, I often wonder whose fault is it? Maybe my friend shouldn't put so much hope on another person who clearly didn't have any interest. Maybe he should have went ahead with his own plans without burdening others with it.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2005 07:27 AM | Show all posts
Yeah... u got a point about love... but dont forget that women was created for men.

Yeah... I never expected much from other people in quite sometimes now.

About ur friends...

There wasnt sincerity in the friendship. The dreamy friend... used friendship to get something.  The lazy friend... only thought of himself.

Sincerity is important. It can bring peace in life.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-5-2005 08:03 AM | Show all posts
by fleurzsa

Yeah... u got a point about love... but dont forget that women was created for men.

That's your belief, not mine. :no:

Both men and women have equal chance of returning to God by devoting themselves to God. Only thing is, for women, it maybe a bit hard because they are creatures of emotions. And because they do have emotions, they can channel more love to God instead of waste it on Men. Thus, Love God, not Men. :no:

Yeah... I never expected much from other people in quite sometimes now.
Really? ;)

About ur friends...

There wasnt sincerity in the friendship. The dreamy friend... used friendship to get something.  The lazy friend... only thought of himself.

Sincerity is important. It can bring peace in life.

Most of the people have something they need and upset when they do not have it.  Best thing is, know your own self before you ask others to love you. Because any love which you request from others without putting effect for it is a relationship which is based on Needs.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-5-2005 11:54 AM | Show all posts
May I know what u wish or plan for ur old days??  Especially if u would still not married...

:hmm:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 05:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.104290 second(s), 43 queries .