Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 123353|Reply: 959

PRISON BREAK

[Copy link]
Post time 1-9-2005 02:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by eddlisa_uyuk at 30-12-2014 12:49 AM

Tak taulah cerita ni ada dkt Malaysia or not .. tapi tv siri ni best!

Click dkt sini kalau nak tengok muka hero and some info :- http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Fast National ratings for Monday, Aug. 29, 2005

The premiere of "Prison Break" delivered solid ratings for FOX Monday night, propelling the network to the top spot in the Nielsens.

FOX's 6.8 rating/11 share for the night tied CBS for first among households, but FOX was alone in first among total viewers, drawing 10.46 million people to CBS' 10 million. ABC took third at 5.4/9, followed by NBC at 3.6/6. UPN's 1.5/2 beat out The WB's 1.3/2 for fifth.

"Prison Break" also delivered a victory among adults 18-49 for FOX, which averaged a 4.6 rating in the key ad-sales demographic. CBS, 3.3, took second, and ABC was third at 3.1. NBC averaged 1.8, UPN 0.8 and The WB 0.7.

The first half of "Prison Break's" two-hour premiere posted a 6.6/10 for FOX at 8 p.m. ABC was second for the hour with a "Monday Night Football" preseason game, 5.9/9 (ABC's numbers reflect time period only because of the live broadcast). Repeats of "The King of Queens," 5.5/9, and "Everybody Loves Raymond," 5.9/9, gave CBS third. NBC was fourth with "Fear Factor." A "7th Heaven" rerun on The WB, 1.6/3, finished fifth, ahead of "One on One" and "All of Us" on UPN.

"Prison Break" improved to 7.1/11 at 9 p.m. to keep FOX on top. An hour of "Two and a Half Men" moved CBS into second with a 7.0/11. ABC's football game dropped one spot to third with a 5.8/9, while "Las Vegas" rolled a 3.7/6 for NBC. UPN moved into fifth with "Girlfriends" and "Half & Half," while The WB's "Summerland" trailed.

At 10 p.m., CBS' "CSI: Miami" scored the night's biggest audience with a 7.8/12. ABC's football coverage wrapped up with a 4.6/8, and "Medium" averaged 4.0/7 for NBC.

[ Last edited by  DARSITA at 9-4-2006 05:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-9-2005 10:50 AM | Show all posts
cite ni belum sampai m'sia .... cite org2 kat penjara, atau org yang lari dari penjara?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2005 01:15 PM | Show all posts

Prison Break

Every Monday , 10.30 P.M. , Starts 10 April 2006. At 8TV.

Summary :
Lincoln Burrows is on death row for the murder of the vice president's brother. He insists he's innocent and only his brother Michael Scofield believes him. An engineer who helped design the prison where Lincoln is being held Michael takes drastic measures to help his brother. He gets himself arrested and sent to the same prison so that with his knowledge of the building the two of them can escape together. However while inside Michael discovers a massive conspiracy that is determined to see Lincoln's sentence carried out. Breaking out will be more difficult than he thought, but he's still going to try.

Summary 2 :
Michael Scofield is a desperate man in a desperate situation. His brother, Lincoln Burrows, is on death row and scheduled to die in a few months for a murder Michael is convinced Lincoln did not commit. With no other options and time winding down, Michael holds up a bank to get himself incarcerated alongside his brother in Fox River State Penitentiary. Once he's inside, we learn that Michael -- a structural engineer with the blueprints for the prison -- has hatched an elaborate plan to break Lincoln out and prove his innocence. Senior correctional officer Bellick offers some prison wisdom as Michael arrives. Then, with the help of his cellmate Sucre, Michael begins to align himself with a disparate group of prisoners -- including former mob boss John Abruzzi, and Charles Westmoreland, a man some believe to be the infamous skyjacker D.B. Cooper. On the outside Michael has only one ally, his defense attorney and longtime friend, Veronica Donovan -- who is Lincoln's former girlfriend. Meanwhile, Lincoln's 15-year-old son, LJ, is now adrift without his Uncle Michael's positive influence.

Crew :

Directed by
Sanford Bookstaver                
Bobby Roth                
Jace Alexander                 (episode 1.08 "Old Head, The")
Matt Earl Beesley                 (episode 1.04 "Cute Poison") (episode 1.09 "Tweener")
Vern Gillum                 (episode 1.07 "Part 2")
Dwight H. Little                 (episode 1.11 "And Then There Were 7") (as Dwight Little)
Robert Mandel                 (episode 1.06 "Riots, Drills and the Devil")
Brett Ratner                 (episode 1.01 "Pilot")
Brad Turner                 (episode 1.03 "Cell Test")
Michael W. Watkins                 (episode 1.02 "Allen") (as Michael Watkins)
Randall Zisk                 (episode "English, Fitz or Percy") (episode 1.05 "English, Fitz or Percy")

Writing credits (in alphabetical order)
Zack Estrin                 writer (episode 1.05 "English, Fitz or Percy")
Monica Macer                 writer (episode 1.08 "Old Head, The")
Matt Olmstead                 writer (episode 1.04 "Cute Poison")
Michael Pavone                 writer (episode 1.03 "Cell Test") (as Mike Pavone)
Nick Santora                 writer (episode 1.06 "Riots, Drills and the Devil") (episode 1.10 "Sleight of Hand") (episode 1.11 "And Then There Were 7") (episode 1.14 "By the Skin & the Teeth")
Paul Scheuring                 writer (episode 1.01 "Pilot") (episode 1.02 "Allen") (episode 1.09 "Tweener") (as Paul T. Scheuring)
Karyn Usher                 writer (episode 1.07 "Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2")

Cast (in credits order)
Dominic Purcell        ....         Lincoln Burrows
Wentworth Miller        ....         Michael Scofield
Robin Tunney        ....         Veronica Donovan
Peter Stormare        ....         John Abruzzi
Amaury Nolasco        ....         Fernando Sucre
Marshall Allman        ....         LJ Burrows
Wade Williams        ....         Captain Brad Bellick
Paul Adelstein        ....         Agent Paul Kellerman
Robert Knepper        ....         Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell
Sarah Wayne Callies        ....         Dr. Sara Tancredi

Genre: Adventure / Crime / Drama / Thriller

Tagline: Escape is Just the Beginning

Runtime: 60 min (including commercials)
Language: English
Color: Color
Certification: USA:TV-14

Prison Break Opening Music :

Downloads :

Megaupload :

Rapidshare :

Prison Break Opening Music.mp3 :

Downloads :

Rapidshare :

Prison Break Opening Music.3gp [ For Phone Users ] :

Downloads :

Megaupload Link :

Rapidshare Link :
P/S : Series Added To Series Download

[ Last edited by  Reace at 21-5-2006 09:51 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2005 10:47 AM | Show all posts
aku dah layan episode 1 dah....nak masuk penjara semata mata nak keluarkan abg dia..berani betul mamat nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2005 03:18 AM | Show all posts
Citer ni kisah apa sebenarnya? memang kisah camna dia nak larikan diri dari penjara @ banyak kisah di dalam penjara?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2005 08:56 AM | Show all posts
Wow dasatnya mamat nih.  tattoo map penjara kat badan.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-12-2005 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by TommyHilfiger at 3-12-2005 03:18 AM
Citer ni kisah apa sebenarnya? memang kisah camna dia nak larikan diri dari penjara @ banyak kisah di dalam penjara?

dia masuk penjara sebab nak bebaskan abang dia yg innocent (entah betoi ker innocent kita tak tau lagik).  abang dia kena hukuman mati sebab bunuh abg vice persident.  coincidentally michael penah tengok blue print penjara tu.

citer tak berkisar di jail saja ada tunjuk kesah nephew, kawan dia veronica dan misteri pasal kes lincoln burrows.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-12-2005 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Geram betoi la. Download tapi abis yg episod 7 ke atas dulu. Nampak mcm x best tapi tu la kena tgk dulu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-12-2005 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Dah habis tengok sampai Episode 13 dah.  Fox cilakak tangguh dulu episode 14. Bulan March sambung balik.  

Download jgn tak download sebab citer ni best dan fast pace walopon ada gak part2 yg tak logik :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2005 08:48 PM | Show all posts
tp aku rasa citer ni lambat la kat sini .. FOX siap tangguh ep 14 sampai march.. kalau nak arapkan sini, dah nak abis season 1 baru kuar .. so.. lama lagi la kalau nak tgk kat sini..

Use magic Report

Post time 12-12-2005 10:33 PM | Show all posts
takper torrent ada... ngeh ngeh :bgrin:

Use magic Report

^Kira_Yagami^ This user has been deleted
Post time 23-12-2005 10:29 PM | Show all posts
aku pn sngkut kt epsd 13. mak iah, lmbt gl ar nk tnggu epsd 14, thn dpn tuu... leh lak salur sinki 2 dah kna tukar baru, mmg luar dr expectation si Scofield 2. pepepun, klapa aku pn dah botak skg gara2 nk feel cte ni. he2.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-12-2005 10:39 PM | Show all posts
Aku rasakan , slalu citer yg gap dier lama2 nih bukan stakat nak bagi gap jerk , sbb dier saje biar buat jadik seaason 2 .. kire maknanye season 1 episode 1 - 13 la nih .. Kire skang masuk baru season 2 .. aku rasa la , slalu lama2 camni mmg camtu , citer camni yg susah nak tahan 1 season pon kena la wat banyak season yg mengandungi sket episode .. korang rasa camne? heh..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-12-2005 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Aku dah download sampai 12 episode (Thanks to you Reace for the link) tapi episode ke 10 aku terpaksa pakai torrent sebab link yang ko bagi dah expired.  Tapi aku belum habis tengok, nak spread out tengok masa cuti hujung tahun ni.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2005 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Hampas la citer la... ade ke patut sambungan next episodenya bulam march tawun depan baru ade.. ntah apa2.. penat aje aku download.. last2 sekerat jalan je.. lambat betui la next episode.. apa pasal lambat ha? tarak laku ka cerita ni? huH!

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2005 08:52 AM | Show all posts
nanu_nanu : la , kalau ye pon bagi la tau aku link ep 10 tu dah expired , asal tak bitau , aku leh letak link lain , org lain leh la download XD

PengKid : Sbb tu ar , aku rasa2 masuk season 2 ar , slalu cam lost season 1 ada 25 ep , tp kalau citer yg satu season patut abis ( ye ar , nak selamatkan abg nak amik baper lama? ) dier kena kurangkan ar , kire season 1 ep 1-13 , season 2 start ngan 14 . Well, pada pendapat aku ar , mungkin salah gak .. heh..or tak pon sbb season 1 jerk ada , so diorang saje buat gap panjang2 , so takde la 2 bulan jer dah abis satu siri

------------------------------

Orait! kalau takde ape2 , baiklah aku tambah ape2 info kat sini , kite start ngan Cast As To Say Stars Of Prison Break.

[ Last edited by Reace at 25-12-2005 09:02 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-12-2005 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Wentworth Miller

Biography

London born-Brooklyn raised Miller is part African-American, Jamaican, English, German, French, Dutch, Syrian, and Lebanese. He graduated Quaker Valley Senior High School in Leetsdale, PA (Just outside Pittsburgh) in 1990 and went on to Princeton, where he traveled the world with the school's a capella group. After graduating Princeton with a degree in English literature, he moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in the background of the entertainment industry, and later acting.

His acting career started with guest spots on TV, including Including roles in "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Popular," and "ER," and a starring role in the ABC miniseries "Dinotopia." His first film role was in "The Human Stain," playing a young Anthony Hopkins. After that he landed supporting roles in "Underworld," "Stealth," "Joan of Arcadia," "Ghost Whisperer," and two Mariah Carey videos.

Miller was cast in "Prison Break" because his signature look and acting made him the perfect fit for the character, and later, the breakout star of the 2005 TV season.

Trivia & Notes

*Wentworth says, "This has been the biggest year of my professional life. I get to "play ball" with incredible character actors. When you're sharing screen time with Robert Knepper, Wade Williams, or Peter Stormare, you're just along for the ride. I remember watching Law & Order and thinking that Sam Waterston served up amazing work episode after episode. I told me representation to forget about feature films--if I can get a series, how satisfying will that be? You're working with people you admire, and you're on every week being appreciated. It's like winning the lottery. One in a million."

*Wentworth admits, "My character [in Prisonbreak] needs to be formidable. In reality, I'm not very tough at all."

*Wentworth says, "My last meaningful relationship was about a year ago and lasted only a few months, but it was hot and heavy; those are the best kind."

*Wentworth says, "I've been busted for rolling through a stop sign or two, but that's the closest I've come [to being arrested]."

*Wentworth says, "I haven抰 been working out in a while, I appreciate that it [the tattoo] adds shading and contours where there are none."

*Wentworth's shelter opening was delayed when police had to break his apartment door down after he locked himself outside. He laughed it off, saying, "it won't be the first time that I needed a key! Ha ha. Ha. Ha? Hmmm."

*Wentworth is opening a shelter for abused cats.

*Wentworth looks around the prison for inspiration: "The prison helps a great deal in keeping me grounded in the character."

*When Wentworth walks in public with the body art from Prison Break, "...people look at [him] with, well, not newfound respect but perhaps suspicion."

*Wentworth's popularity went up 614% on The Lycos 50, since Prison Break premiered on FOX.

*Wentworth was a part of a group called the Tigertones while attending Princeton; they recorded two albums.

*About being in prison: "I wouldn't last long. I'd get shanked in, like, five minutes."

*Wentworth loves to read. He says, "A great book provides escapism for me. The artistry and the creativity in a story are better than any drugs."

*Wentworth has campaigned against drug-use appeared in anti-drug ads.

*Wentworth was named "TV's Hottest New Face" in Insider Magazine, the week of October 24th-30th, 2005.

*On Prison Break, Wentworth says, "There are deeper emotional and psychological issues at work here."

*On his character in Prison Break, Wentworth says, "Michael was a success in his pre-prison life. He had a career, friends, girlfriends, and yet he was willing to throw that away and go to jail to save his brother. That's not something your average Joe would do."

*Anna Devere Smith, Wentworth's co-star in Human Stain said, "I did love working with Wentworth. He抯 really an extraordinary, interesting young man."

*Wentworth enjoys the following quote from Toni Morrison's Beloved: "Definitions belong to the definers and not the defined."

*Wentworth worked at Borders for two years before getting his break in acting.

*As a kid, Wentworth's nickname was "Stinky."

*One of Wentworth's secret talents is a capella singing. He used to be a member of Princeton's all male glee club.

*Wentworth's favorite tv show is Law and Order.

*Wentworth was born in England, but raised in New York.

*Wentworth says, "I think the character I play [on Prisonbreak] is potentially sexy."

*Wentworth says, "I'm kind of a dork. I don't have much game. I'm not particularly comfortable in bars or clubs. I much prefer being home playing Scrabble, having dinner with a couple friends, going to see a movie, or losing a whole weekend to Season 14 of Law and Order or The Simpsons."

*Wentworth says, "I'm neither sexy nor a star."

*Wentworth says he's currently "single and too busy to date now."

*One of Wentworth's favorite horror movies is The Shining.

*As a child one of Wentworth's favorite movies was Time Bandits.

*Wentworth says, "I wrote it [my thesis] on the idea of doubling and the gender identity construct in Jane Eyre and The Wide Sargasso Sea..."

*Are any of your tattoos on the show real? Wentworth: "No. It's really not my thing, but it is a treat to become someone who's 50 percent tattooed. The whole pleasure of being an actor is trying out things you don't have to take home with you at night."

*In the movie Stealth, Wentworth was the voice of EDI.

*One of Wentworth's favorite movies is Dangerous Liaisons.

*One of Wentworth's favorite horror movies is Carrie.

*Wentworth is named after his father, Wentworth Miller II.

*On how he came to be an actor: "Acting has always been a passion, and I did it all the way up until college."

*Wentworth Miller about his co-star in "The Human Stain", Anthony Hopkins: "The man is a legend and I've always been a huge fan of his work".

*Wentworth talks about himself: 揑抦 pretty much a couch potato.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2005 09:53 AM | Show all posts
So, dier ni lah star of the week in Prison Break kitorang, huhu , bagi la comment korang , lepas aku baca ni , baru aku tau dier ni yg ada kat music video mariah carey .. huhu.

[ Last edited by Reace at 25-12-2005 10:11 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2005 11:02 AM | Show all posts
banyaknya info wentworth :mll:

aku ada tengok interview dgn Jay Leno tu.  dia nampak very articulate, i thought he's just a pretty face rupa2nya beauty with brains :lol

heh i remember him from Mariah's "We Belong Together" :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 25-12-2005 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Oh yeh , byk info ,  dier ni jerk byk , yg lain tak baper byk , pas ni letak Dominic Purcell , a.k.a Lincoln Burrows , a.k.a abg kepada micheal scofield a.k.a  wentworth miller , huhu .. mmg , baru igt dier dr mariah carey nyer video clip , kakak aku ye ye je kata dier ensem , last2 dari tak suke prison break trus abis tgk lagi cpat dari aku XD

[ Last edited by Reace at 25-12-2005 02:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 01:02 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076700 second(s), 43 queries .