Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: batu kikir

ONLY "NOT SO SMART" PEOPLE INVEST IN MUTUAL FUNDS

[Copy link]
Post time 12-10-2005 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sany48 at 12-10-2005 01:09 PM

Maybe you like want to tell us here.. what do you wanna know about technical.....

tak paham la apa ko nak cakap sany..
aku ni english lomah sikit...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2005 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zamz00 at 12-10-2005 02:34 PM

Yelah. sudut teknikal macam mana you nak tau? Kalau boleh I tolong. I tolong setakat termampu...

Sany

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2005 07:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zamz00 at 12-10-2005 02:34 PM

He he....

Technicians believe history will repeat itself.
But not to show they are just punting or look silly......they come out with graphics and chart just to show that they are somebody... Surprisingly they put mathematical equations to show that they are just as smart as the rocket scientist...ha ha....

Sample Text

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2005 07:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sany48 at 12-10-2005 12:57 PM
[quote]Originally posted by batu kikir at 12-10-2005 07:26 AM

My friend..I am gonna tell now..and I am not gonna repeat it .......

Now, read my lips....

No one can ever gu ...

IF UT AGENT CANNOT GUARANTEE.......WHY ALL OF YOU ALL OUT TO GET US AS POTENTIAL PERSON TO INVEST IN MEDIUM RISK AND MEDIUM RETURN TYPE OF INVESTMENT?

TO GET COMMISSION.....FULL STOP. BUT AT OTHER PEOPLE'S RISK.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 08:20 AM | Show all posts
Assalamualaikum to Sany and all...
Maybe this one is off topic, nothing to do with UT but as we are talking about investments here, i would like to share new info i got yesterday...

Semalam ada orang offer investment kat ambank cam ni... Limits dia 20M only.. now dah taken about 18M.. Under Shariah..

6.5 % ROI               
Tax Free               
Cash Dividend               
Free Life Insurances               
Free Critical Illness Covering               
1 lot of 5,000 each..               
Sample calculation for 2 lots..               
RM 10k per year for 10 years               
Tahun ke 11 to 15 dapat rm 6500  per year               
Tahun ke 15 dapat rm 200K               
kalau tahun ke 15 tak keluarkan,               
Tahun 16 to 20 dapat lagi 6500 per year               
Tahun ke 20 dapat rm 230K               
** besides that kita dapat cash dividend tiap2 tahun tapi boleh dikeluarkan mulai tahun ke 11. Statements akan dihantar 2x setahun... so, any comments we can shared to see at all angles.. If this investment is better, maybe we should consider as one of the better then average EPF ROI..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 11:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sany48 at 12-10-2005 05:00 PM

Yelah. sudut teknikal macam mana you nak tau? Kalau boleh I tolong. I tolong setakat termampu...

Sany

actually tak berminat sgt nak tau pasal teknikal ni..
bukan apa..buat teknikal analysis tapi still cam tak confident..
kekadang je tgk teknikal..most of the time tgk fundamental je..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-10-2005 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 13-10-2005 07:31 AM

He he....

But not to show they are just punting or look silly......they come out with graphics and chart just to show that they are somebody. ...

aku setuju..
but the best thing is ramai gak yg percaya dgn diorang:cak::cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zamz00 at 13-10-2005 12:00 PM

aku setuju..

So, what is the conclusions?
What is the suggestions?
What is the alternatives?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2005 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 13-10-2005 07:35 AM

IF UT AGENT CANNOT GUARANTEE.......WHY ALL OF YOU ALL OUT TO GET US AS POTENTIAL PERSON TO INVEST IN MEDIUM RISK AND MEDIUM RETURN TYPE OF INVESTMENT?

TO GET COMMISSION.....FULL STOP. BUT AT ...

Yeap. I am agent with SBB for sure..but I have no hope to get any potential investors from forumers here...I am just sharing my 5% knowlegde about unit trust. That is all..to know forumers point of view.. what sort of rejection they have  in mind.. so that whenever I see my real potential clients.. I am more prepared...

And.. yeap. we work base on commission. As for me, if a person invest 10,000 , I will only get 2% of it.. that is 200..if you wanna look at the figure..

But I have got 5 clients whom invest as low as RM500.. and I get like 10.00 commission in return. At the same time, I have to travel from Shah Alam to KL three time to get the investment done. So,  20.00 x 3 = 60.00.... do you know  my expenses exceed my commission? If I were on commission basis, do you think I will do that? ..So being an agent, we are not merely looking at the commission. it is the act of being a GIVER.. educate people to start saving money.... It is noble job to do....

Sany

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zamz00 at 13-10-2005 12:00 PM

aku setuju..

My friend forumers..

To be frank with you..

All other races esp chinese and indians.. they are far more ahead than us.. unit trust has become their second investment after insurance...

Too bad. we Malays are to rigid about it... it is not the money investment important.. it actually on of the ways to  educate  us to be careful with our spending...to generate self-discipline with money... to only buy thing  is really needed..those investors will think twice to buy luxury things that is not needed such as sport rims for cars..good handphone..etc..

As for Jan 2005 , there are about RM 7, 670, 713, 406 (7 billions) investment value in SBB Mutual Berhad only.. not to incluce Public mutual.. Hwang DBS, TA, etc.  

You must understand one thing.. with or without you.. people will keep on investing..even without me...

Sany

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zamz00 at 13-10-2005 11:55 AM

actually tak berminat sgt nak tau pasal teknikal ni..
bukan apa..buat teknikal analysis tapi still cam tak confident..
kekadang je tgk teknikal..most of the time tgk fundamental je..

Well... it is all up to you to decide..I am just sharing the ideas..

Actually, whenever I used to going to meet clients, I have to be prepared with 3 different rejections for people not to invest in unit trust:

a. People are too ignorant to invest.. too rigid with Saving. ASB..Tabung Haji FD.. not a risk taker
b. People who has no limited money to invest due to lotsa commitment.. normally they are very nice people. ..
c. People who have bad experience with unit trust.. due to wrong investment..wrong agents ..make no profit..

It is kinda difficult to check forumers here.. which  category do they fall into..but it is ok...I have no problem with it...

Sany

Use magic Report

Eus This user has been deleted
Post time 13-10-2005 02:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 13-10-2005 07:31 AM

He he....

But not to show they are just punting or look silly......they come out with graphics and chart just to show that they are somebody. ...

Yup.... people who don't know how to analyse the market always says something like that...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 13-10-2005 07:35 AM

TO GET COMMISSION.....FULL STOP. BUT AT ...

Do you need a guarantee for everything you do? If that's you, don't do UT.... keep your money in the bank, and go on accusing everybody as silly. The fact is actually otherwise...

;)

[ Last edited by Eus at 13-10-2005 03:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2005 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eus at 13-10-2005 02:19 PM

Yup.... people who don't know how to analyse the market always says something like that...

That's your perception. You can hold on your perception.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2005 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eus at 13-10-2005 02:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 03:12 PM | Show all posts
[qoute]

Assalamualaikum to Sany and all...
Maybe this one is off topic, nothing to do with UT but as we are talking about investments here, i would like to share new info i got yesterday...

Semalam ada orang offer investment kat ambank cam ni... Limits dia 20M only.. now dah taken about 18M.. Under Shariah..[qoute]

Waalaikumsalam Andak,

Actually it is not right and fair to compare from one unit trust company to another.. it is because each of them has its own people wo are comfortable with it.. It is like buying cars.. some people like to drive national cars.. some people like to drive continental.. etc. Also , it like comparing sunkist orang and mandarin oranges.. both are oranges..

Anyway I like to point a few things in general..

For muslims, it is recommended to buy Islamic funds...it is no longer an options like a few years back..

Again, try to look for a larger approved fund size. The larger the better. It is because when there is a larger fund, the more investment companies can be choosen. That term is called DIVERSIFICATION. To know what is it.. log on to my website www.tualangenterprise.com. So it will balance up the return. For instance, if you are a fisherman, you have bigger boat, you can go fishing in the deep sea. or in the ocean.. so that you will be able to get larger fish.. as compared to fishing close to seashore.

[qoute] 6.5 % ROI               
Tax Free               
Cash Dividend               
Free Life Insurances               
Free Critical Illness Covering [quote]

All other unit trust have the same privilage nowadays.. maybe some will charge smaller fee on that..

[qoute] 1 lot of 5,000 each..              
Sample calculation for 2 lots..               
RM 10k per year for 10 years               
Tahun ke 11 to 15 dapat rm 6500  per year               
Tahun ke 15 dapat rm 200K               
kalau tahun ke 15 tak keluarkan,               
Tahun 16 to 20 dapat lagi 6500 per year               
Tahun ke 20 dapat rm 230K         [qoute]

Good deal though.. you are guatanteed the return...pretty much like FD.. so there is no risk..

For  20 years.. you will get like 230k-100K / 100K = 130%
For 1 year it is like 6.5%

Please do aware of one thing.. you can only take out the dividend after 10 years. When can you take the initial investment if you really need the money?. I think the insurance will take affect upon your death..paralysed...it means that there is no way you can take out the money for children education.. to renovate a house.. to buy a new car less than 10 years..so the LIQUIDITY level is quite high.  But if you are passionate enough.. have other source of money.. you may do so...

For your information some unit trust nowadays offers cash redemption in 3-6 working days. This is an advantage for those people who need some money to do somethin else..

In SBB in particular, our annual average minimum return is 8-12%. For Dana Al-Hikmah itself.. we we got like 19.08% for year 2004. This is quite high return but it is bonus for the investors. For the following year onwards. ofcourse there is no guarantee for similar return. So there is a risk available to get lower. But like Ferrari and Micheal... they always fight very hard to maintain No 1 in F1 racing .. So do the Fund Managers for Dana Al-Hikmah.. They will have to maintain the return so that investors will keep on investing in the fund...else people will switch to another funds.

[qoute]** besides that kita dapat cash dividend tiap2 tahun tapi boleh dikeluarkan mulai tahun ke 11. Statements akan dihantar 2x setahun... so, any comments we can shared to see at all angles.. If this investment is better, maybe we should consider as one of the better then average EPF ROI..  [qoute]

Yeap.. as a client. you may think carefully before investing..

Sany

[ Last edited by sany48 at 13-10-2005 04:53 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2005 03:21 PM | Show all posts
See earlier reply

[ Last edited by sany48 at 13-10-2005 04:15 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 13-10-2005 02:48 PM

The Roman Rule
The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.

... especially when the one who is doing it actually makes money....

;)

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 04:07 PM | Show all posts
See earlier reply

[ Last edited by sany48 at 13-10-2005 04:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2005 04:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sany48 at 13-10-2005 03:12 PM
Waalaikumsalam Andak,

Actually it is not right and fair to compare from one unit trust company to another.. it is because each of them has its own people wo are comfortable with it.. It is like  ...

Sany,

I am not trying to compare anything here as i know how to compare apples with apples... i am giving some info as alternatives and we can discuss their pro and cons... at least we know there is also something else out there...

Diversified also means u invest on some others investment vehicles... not only UT but properties, business, insurances, etc... as whatever fund available, there is a limits that can be sold.. for that particular scheme is 20M...

As ROI 6.5% is guaranteed return and cash dividend will varies but according to their records, min about 6%.. thats the case, it will comes up to about 12.5% besides we dont have to worry about reduce in value as they are not selling any units here... Furthermore, now they offer free gift for joining such as laptop (rm2000++), 3g hp, camera hp...

I am not an agents k... i am an investor... i just know about this one... maybe we can discuss about it... who knows maybe u will be interested, just to diversified yr investments... hehehe... at the end of the day, we want to find what the options availables and what is their pros and cons..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 04:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077866 second(s), 42 queries .