ADVERTISEMENT

Author: batu kikir

ONLY "NOT SO SMART" PEOPLE INVEST IN MUTUAL FUNDS

[Copy link]
Eus This user has been deleted
Post time 23-10-2005 04:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 22-10-2005 08:50 AM

Come on lah.....
People like you.....market followers....
What do you know?

Stupid "burung kakaktua".....
Why did you jump up the wall.....
Did I poke you anywhere?

Is that your part 2?

Pity... pity....

First, you accused those who invest in UT as "not so smart people"...

Then, you accused those who invest in UT as "kedekut"...

Now, "market follower"...??? What's wrong with that anyway...

So, all these mumbo-jumbo about people "not so smart" is simply because you have a stupid friend who lost 5K in UT. You happen to have a stupid friend, and you accused everyone is as stupid as your friend...

To your so called Part 1 argument, all I can say, if you are too poor that you MAY need that 100K back within a year, don't even think about putting it in UT. *THAT* is real stupid way to invest your money. Find some other investment vehicle (how many time people say this in this thread alone???).

To put 100K in UT and expect a return within a year is really STUPID!

*I'M* the one who's poking YOU... Now, where is your part 2??

:cak:

[ Last edited by Eus at 23-10-2005 10:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-10-2005 11:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sany48 at 14-10-2005 03:02 PM
Andak,

Who says NIKE is easy....Did you know before NIKE became internatially recognized..the owner worked  for 7 consecutive days and night to make good shoes?....

Life is full of difficulti ...

actually i do not know anything about unit trust. how to start. how to invest or anything. menguntungkan ker. boleh tunjuk ajar sikit tak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2005 08:15 AM | Show all posts
The title speaks..

The question is....

Why did some people jumped and react insanely?

If you are not that type..... reply with some intelligent statements so that people will at last say...."oh yessss, you are right. UT is the best investment"

But until now......not a single word has been written to show that fella belong to a certain category of the best thinkers. Not really did he support UT in the best way he could, did he?

Market makers react first then spread news and rumours, market followers ...they are only good to himself. He has only the technicals and fundamentals to rely on.

At one point of time, I did respect this fella....I thought he is smart.....but now....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2005 08:18 AM | Show all posts
The title speaks..

The question is....

If you are not that type..... reply with some intelligent statements so that people will at last say...."oh yessss, you are right. UT is the best investment"

But until now......not a single word has been written to show that fella belong to a certain category of the best thinkers. Not really did he support UT in the best way he could, did he?

Market makers react first then spread news and rumours, market followers ...they are only good to himself. He has only the technicals and fundamentals to rely on.

At one point of time, I did respect this fella....I thought he is smart.....but now....

Use magic Report

Post time 24-10-2005 09:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 24-10-2005 08:18 AM
The title speaks..

The question is....

If you are not that type..... reply with some intelligent statements so that people will at last say.. ...

I've been reading all your replies to the posting of others in this thread, and all I see coming out from you is your arrogance. You always belittle others in your reply, as if your opinion is the only one correct. Those who disagreed with you should stand all the labeling you throw at them.

You even start this thread by name calling others too, as if all those who do UT are as stupid and stingy as your friend. You over-generalize your labeling on others, whether you realize it or not. Anyhow, arrogant people never realize or care whether whatever they say hurt others or not.

Yet, you expect people to respect your opinion. I never have respect for arrogant people, because they always lose in the market. Always. And I never expect anything from them either.

I just want you to have the taste of your own medicine. If you dare to call others "stupid", be prepared to be called "stupid" by others, because people will not call you "brilliant" when you are not.

If you want a civilized argument, you have to be civilized first.

[ Last edited by Eus at 24-10-2005 09:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-10-2005 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eus at 24-10-2005 09:56 AM

I've been reading all your replies to the posting of others in this thread, and all I see coming out from you is your arrogance. You always belittle others in your reply, as if your opinion i ...

The not intelligent fight with their emotion....
The smart one with their head...
When you are faced with general statement ....... it is not what you know .....it is how you react ....

The title is a generalization ..... but what's your argument to that statement...

Similar when a tourist said, Malaysians are bad manners.... what is your reaction?

You are not smart either (remember I am using the word "not smart" and not "stupid")...
and yess.....

But I don't think you know many things in the world of investment.... that's for sure.

You have not discuss and write anything actually.... NOT A SINGLE WORD.

I rest my case......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-10-2005 11:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 24-10-2005 04:31 PM

When you are faced with general statement ....... it is not what you know .....it is how you react ....

Th ...

batu kikir, i understand yr intention to initiate this thread. maybe yr tajuk terlalu generalize sedangkan yr intention ialah kesal dgn sikap UT company (yg promote anuity fund) yg ambil duit orang ramai tapi lack of accountability menyebabkan harapan orang ramai utk dpt lebih dividen tidak kesampaian. instead of nak dpt lebih compare to  keep in EPF, malangnya kerugian dek krn UT company not really perform their duty. maybe tak semua mutual fund company yg mcm tu. to me 'not so smart' ppl invest dlm UT ialah mrk yg invest then harap bulat2 kpd agent utk monitor. tapi sekurang2nya thread yg you buka ni boleh membuka mata kpd mana2 individu yg nak invest dlm UT to be more vigilant. anyway, Eus you are right that there are smart ppl out there yg invest dlm mutual fund, with good preparation, equip with strong understanding on how mutual fund is working.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 08:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 24-10-2005 04:31 PM

The title is a generalization ..... but what's your argument to that statement...

Similar when a tourist said, Malaysians are bad manners.... what is your reaction?

You are not smart either (remember I am using the word "not smart" and not "stupid")...
and yess.....

But I don't think you know many things in the world of investment.... that's for sure.

You have not discuss and write anything actually.... NOT A SINGLE WORD.

I rest my case......

You hardly have any case to rest here...

Reaction. So, when someone call you stupid, you should react nicely? When YOU call someone stupid, you would be happy if people react nicely towards you, won't you? How about having a nice conduct in the first place to invite a nicer reaction? But an arrogant won't do that....  You are lucky most forumners here are nice people. You won't last long in some other forums I frequented.

I've not discuss anything? Of cause I wasn't. When every ideas and and questions by other forumners here end up unanswered or being cynically commented, beginning with the word "not smart" (which indeed same as "stupid", unless you don't understand english), why should I waste my brain cells? I find myself better off challengeing your so called "smartness" only to find that there is none... :cak:

[ Last edited by Eus at 25-10-2005 08:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2005 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Mutual funds ni sebenarnyer boleh menguntungkan...tapi anda kena bijak pilih TIMING YG TEPAT...amat sukar nak tahu TIMING yg tepat iaitu LOWEST POINT sblm harga sesuatu DANA itu naik...even pakar ekonomi pon susah nak ramal...sbb economy is very unpredictable. Tapi tu la, apa yg kita boleh buat hanya lah mengkaji. KLCI berkadar terus dgn Mutual Funds.From my experience, biasanyer kalau anda tgk graph KLCI, kalau anda nampak graph KLCI naik selama 5-10 hari berterusan, insyaAllah ia akan terus naik...begitu juga sebaliknya. Kalau graf KLCI turun mendadak selama 5-10 hri berturut2, ia akan terus turun. Saya sudah mengkaji graf ni sudah dekat 2 tahun. Hampir setiap hari, saya monitor pergerakan KLCI di website:

http://www.klse.com.my/website/marketinfo/stk_summary.htm (bursa saham)
http://www.publicmutual.com.my/application/fund/performance.aspx   (Pbulic Mutual graph)
http://www.bharian.com.my/  (berita harian  pun ada KLCI graf)

Saya merujuk kpd ketiga2 ni, dan saya akan mengkaji naik turun UT hampir setiap hari. Jadi saya merumuskan perkara di atas tu ---> "biasanyer kalau anda tgk graph KLCI, kalau anda nampak graph KLCI naik selama 5-10 hari berterusan, insyaAllah ia akan terus naik...begitu juga sebaliknya. Kalau graf KLCI turun mendadak selama 5-10 hri berturut2, ia akan terus turun. Saya sudah mengkaji graf ni sudah dekat 2 tahun"

InsyaAllah that is the best method yg boleh diamalkan. Saudara saudari boleh la rujuk kebenarannya, insyaAllah

So dlm UT ni, anda kena bersabar, JGN pakai MASUK UT ANYTIME. Don't do that. I used to do that, when I was naive. Bertahun nak tunggu untung. 3-4 kali, bila "baru nak untung aja, KLCI dah mula jatuh, baru nak untung sikit sekali lagi, KLCI jatuh balik...berulang2 sampaila 3-4kali" ...Ia berlaku sbb TIMING TIDAK BETUL. Anda kena bersabar tunggu LOWEST POINT possible dgn menggunakan apa2 kaedah pun. Kaedah saya di atas boleh juga diamalkan insyaAllah.

Just my 6cents

Wassalaam.
ﻪﻟﻟﺍﻻﺍﻪﻟﺍﻻ
ﻪﻟﻟﺍﻝﻮﺴﺮﺪﻤﺤﻤ

AbgZan
~Achieved Financial Freedom on 1st October 2005 ~
http://www.sales.st.com.my

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 09:01 AM | Show all posts
Tapi kalau anda rasa anda malas nak monitor KLCI, maka saya rasa ADALAH MUCH MUCH BETTER to just invest dlm Bank Rakyat (15% dividen) atau ASB (7% dividen + 2% bonus) sahaja atau ASW (7% dividen)  sahaja . Sbb dividennya agak constant, dan terkawal. Sekurang2nya dpt jugak pulangannya

Kalau nak masuk UT kena rajin monitor graf setiap hari. Sekurg2nya, setiap hari 2-3 minit at least. Pastu kalau anda rasa KLCI nak turun, anda switch ke BOND. Kalau graf KLCI nak naik balik, swithc balik ke Equity

Wassalaam.
ﻪﻟﻟﺍﻻﺍﻪﻟﺍﻻ
ﻪﻟﻟﺍﻝﻮﺴﺮﺪﻤﺤﻤ

AbgZan
~Achieved Financial Freedom on 1st October 2005 ~
http://www.sales.st.com.my

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2005 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eus at 25-10-2005 08:12 AM

why should I waste my brain cells?

Because you don't have the cell brains called intelligent.
I do not want to waste my time anymore....this is my last.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2005 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tobby at 24-10-2005 11:32 PM

batu kikir, i understand yr intention to initiate this thread. maybe yr tajuk terlalu generalize sedangkan yr intention ialah kesal dgn sikap UT company (yg promote anuity fund) yg ambil duit o ...

Yes you are right..

When you are confronted with a provoking general question  (remember Dr M used to use this tactic e.g. orang Melayu mudah lupa, kita tutup Proton)  ..... the best is just to reply intelligently.

I do not know why some people (without being provoked ...as you can see in the overall thread).... jump like an insane people...

And these are the people who think they are great investors..... and they feel they are smart too...which they do not. They hardly have experience investing the big way.

And tobby....for sure you do not belong to this group. And don't ever.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 10:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Eus at 25-10-2005 08:12 AM

You hardly have any case to rest here...

Reaction. So, when someone call you stupid, you should react nicely? When YOU call someone stupid, you would be happy if people react nicely toward ...

i guess we need to understand that some ppl not realize they are giving cynical comment until other ppl give the same cynical comment, that time they feel hurt. Sometime they did this unintentionally. but they still just can't understand why their earlier comment hurt others. giving example mahathir, he will sarcastic in his comment whenever he likes, but will hurt so much if other do the same to him & will not stop until he think he's satisfied.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by abgzan at 25-10-2005 09:01 AM
Tapi kalau anda rasa anda malas nak monitor KLCI, maka saya rasa ADALAH MUCH MUCH BETTER to just invest dlm Bank Rakyat (15% dividen) atau ASB (7% dividen + 2% bonus) sahaja atau ASW (7% dividen)   ...

wahh... baguslah abgzan nie... kena nuntut nie ngan abgzan... boleh ker?...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 25-10-2005 09:02 AM

Because you don't have the cell brains called intelligent.
I do not want to waste my time anymore....this is my last.

Your last...?

Good.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 01:04 PM | Show all posts
sabar sabar... pulan posa nie... bawak bawak berbincang....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-10-2005 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tobby at 25-10-2005 10:08 AM

i guess we need to understand that some ppl not realize they are giving cynical comment until other ppl give the same cynical comment, that time they feel hurt. Sometime they did this unintenti ...

That's why, someone has to be blunt and tell them in the face. Otherwise, they won't stop...

Use magic Report

Post time 25-10-2005 05:57 PM | Show all posts
panjangnya korang punya argument..just baca  first and last page.

Btw, for me unfair to said only not so smart people invest in Ut. I had diversified my investments in property, bursa saham, option, ASB,  Ut, and alhamdullilah, i simply get 20 percent per year in UT.

Btw, my agent very active to swich my investment when klci hit 950 and now waiting klci going down.
so, peranan agent very important, and to ut rust agents pls do  not try to be defensive if investors marah when they have aready invested 2 years and still loss money. of course mereka akan melenting, if in epf they will enjoy at least 8 percent return.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-10-2005 08:23 PM | Show all posts
(continue)

2. You have RM100K in EPF that can be invested. Someone approached you and say, "Hey why not invest in UT. This is the best time to invest, KLCI will be moving upwards. Can go to 1300 level or even better. Rate of return of your investment should be 40% or better.....(and what heaven can promise, of course). But before proceeding with the deals, REMEMBER:
a) are we sure the KLCI will definitely go up in the future, say 5 to 10 years time from now. On what basis? The fact that some of the established exchange, e.g. Nikkei 225 has never surpass the 35,000 odd level it did reach a decade ago is of much interest. And who would guarantee KLCI can reach 1,300 and above giving 5-10 years from now? What has made KLCI gone to 1,300 level. Foreigners? Are they around now or tomorrow or in the future?
b) taking away money from safe haven (EPF) which guarantee returns of more than 20% (compounding) for 5 years into something which is "unsure of" requires almost unlimited return for the risk you will be exposed. Historically (event that UT followers like so much) .....can anyone show a handsome return that any UT has made and what factors contributed to that effect. Can the same factor will likely happen again?
c) Will the future be agreeable to what you have been thinking now looking at the political, economic , business, natural environment and what not?

p/s
To the one who has cancer in their brain @ stupid madman, you are not welcome.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-10-2005 05:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 25-10-2005 08:23 PM
(continue)

2. You have RM100K in EPF that can be invested. Someone approached you and say, "Hey why not invest in UT. This is the best time to invest, KLCI will be moving upwards. Can go to ...

bla... bla... bla...

p/s
To the one who has cancer in their brain @ stupid madman, you are not welcome.

I can and will write wherever I want, and you can't do anything about it... HA HA HA HA...

If the aboves is what you called "smart argument", which is actually full of bullsh*t, let see if anyone interested... ;)

[ Last edited by Eus at 26-10-2005 07:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 09:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081158 second(s), 42 queries .