CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: adik_si_luncai

NEWCASTLE UNITED

Close [Copy link]
Post time 1-12-2005 09:04 PM | Show all posts
chairman kelab tuh sengalll.. gi ambik graeme souness.. dulu newcastle bawah bobby cantit gak men attacking.. nih nak arapakn  serangan balas jer.. main pun bosan..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-12-2005 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adik_si_luncai at 1-12-2005 01:31 AM
cerita k..aku ingin tahu..jarang nak jumpa peminat fanatik turkey..mahupon sweden..mahupon czech..

I made a point in the 2002 WC to watch low-profile teams like Turkey, Japan and Sweden. And I was quickly infatuated with Turkey, what with their tough-looking keeper ( Rustu Recber ) with the Red Indian anointed style down his eyes, their deft and agile playmaker at THE TIME ( Hasan Sas ), silky skills of midfield line-up of Hasan Sas, Emre and Yildiray Basturk, formidable defence and attacking front. But I think all of their managers, past and present are not right in the head, still playing Hakan Sukur despite missing chances after chances all these years??......:hmm::hmm: Made me to wonder whether politics interferes into the top management at the Turkish NT....................Even Japan, England and Sweden are betterly managed than them, although I thought the talent of the Turkish are deeper..........;)
After that I followed the Turkish football ardently, becoming their loyal fan. But I'm especially disappointed with Hasan Sas, after taking the Far East by storm his form suffered, terrible just terrible, I thought he would be tranferring to Inter Milan and start conquering Serie A.......Don't u guys remember him? That stone-faced bald guy? After that Rustu transferred to Barca, play a games or two and went back to Fener......:stp::stp: What with the village idiot Alpay, looking for problems with Beckham, Tugay retiring, Bulent has recently retired, Ilhan Mansiz having knees problem and failing to gain his form ever since, that geezer Hakan Sukur, still headstrong to play up front for the Turkish NT team, IN FOOLISH denial that his heydays are over............What's left from the WC 2002 team I believe are just Emre and Yildiray Basturk with the others still having no EQUIVALENT replacements......
But there're brighter side too, with Nihat terrorising the defence in La Liga, the Altintop brothers ( Halil is the top-scorer in the league ) and Nuri Sahin in Bundesliga, Emre having a superb season in 2003 and now plying his trade with NUFC, hope he does good there, Tuncay Sanli with Fener and two or three other young guys in form, they're the future team of Turkey, except for the defence, this is their biggest flaw right now and I believe everyone in Europe knows this and is taking advantage of this ( 4-2 win over the Swiss, remember?):hmm:
But I will always become their loyal fan, bright future ahead guys.......

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2005 09:47 PM | Show all posts
Tapi aku bukan peminat fanatik Turkiye je, I grew up watching Roberto Baggio ( the genius ) and I'm an ardent fan of Zizou, Ronaldo, Andriy Shevchenko, Gilardino, Ali Karimi and Totti..........................

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2005 09:50 PM | Show all posts
My best friend is crazy with Owen, and we usually watch Newcastle playing together, he rooting for Owen and I cheer for Emre....

Use magic Report

Post time 1-12-2005 10:03 PM | Show all posts
But it's true that Souness isn't good enough, we'll see him getting chopped very soon.....

Use magic Report

adik_si_luncai This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 2-12-2005 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Azrai at 1-12-2005 09:47 PM
Tapi aku bukan peminat fanatik Turkiye je, I grew up watching Roberto Baggio ( the genius ) and I'm an ardent fan of Zizou, Ronaldo, Andriy Shevchenko, Gilardino, Ali Karimi and Totti.............. ...

asian player of the year of 2004.

dia pon macam dah jadi regular kat bayern..bukan senang dengan kelab yg midfielders pon dah kaya dengan stars seperti ballack, deisler, ze roberto, schweinsteiger, hargreaves dan demichelis..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 2-12-2005 01:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Azrai at 1-12-2005 09:39 PM

I made a point in the 2002 WC to watch low-profile teams like Turkey, Japan and Sweden. And I was quickly infatuated with Turkey, what with their tough-looking keeper ( Rustu Recber ) with the ...

nice read

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2005 01:55 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-12-2005 03:32 AM | Show all posts
weh adik ipar luncai.. yang cerita kluivert tuh ko tolong subtitle ke bahasa melayu.. aku tak baper pahammm.. pelisssssss...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2005 03:42 AM | Show all posts
kluivert: shearer adalah punca aku gagal kat newcastle
12/1/2005

striker valencia, patrick kluivert telah mendakwa bahawa alan shearer adalah punya dia fail kat newcastle, season lepas. pemain belanda itu kecewa gila babas kat newcastle selepas menyertai team berkenaan secara free

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2005 09:39 AM | Show all posts
wakakakka oit oit ayat sendiri ker apa.. haha frust giler ek mamat tuh.. ok la dapat main kat valencia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-12-2005 09:17 PM | Show all posts
hihi..tu la tp skrng senyap je..tak boom dah kluivert

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2005 10:07 PM | Show all posts
mamat tuh injured ker.. muka dia ala ala punjabi skit kan

Use magic Report

Post time 2-12-2005 11:40 PM | Show all posts
weyyy... aper yg korang citer neh weyyyy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2005 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 2-12-2005 11:40 PM
weyyy... aper yg korang citer neh weyyyy

pasal kluivert..

next: newcastle v aston villa

prediction aku: kalau owen main 2 - 0, kalau owen tak main 0 - 1

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2005 03:02 AM | Show all posts
owen tak main.. selagi tak buang graeme souness tuh selagi tuh tak menang.. tadi kat sportcenter kene entam teruk ngan pengulas kat sana.. hahahha lawak pun ada

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-12-2005 03:04 AM | Show all posts
so confirm dia tak main weekend nie?

Use magic Report

Post time 3-12-2005 03:30 AM | Show all posts
komfom 90%.. doktor cakap kalo awal sangat turun nanti cepat berulang injured dia.. tapi kalo souness terdesak sangat dier turunkan jerh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2005 03:53 AM | Show all posts
hm..kalau dia tak main..bungkus la jawabnya newcastle..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-12-2005 06:19 AM | Show all posts
masa tu empat perlawanan pertama, newcastle tak boley pecahkan telur "0"..tak boley nak score..
owen sign utk newcastle hujung ogos utk menyelesaikan masalah itu..dia score 2 gol dalam 3 game pertama dia..
tapi sejak dia injured = miss 3 matches yg lepas, newcastle kalah ketiga

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 03:19 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.456111 second(s), 42 queries .