Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: grugals

reverse psychology

[Copy link]
Post time 30-4-2007 10:17 PM | Show all posts
reverse psychology.....
satu cara yg lembut dan halus utk mempengaruhi psikologi org lain supaya x timbulkan apa2 masalah dlm mencapai apa yg kita harapkan....

errr...x reti weh nk susun ayat nih...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-5-2007 12:51 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 wei_loon5063's post

waaa.....byk kaya la u punye gf

tapi u make sure dia tak amek duit u takpe la....

anyway, thanx for sharing...hihi   

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2007 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by redsinner at 1-5-2007 12:51 AM
waaa.....byk kaya la u punye gf
tapi u make sure dia tak amek duit u takpe la....
anyway, thanx for sharing...hihi   

Dia tak kaya......

semasa saya pikat dia; saya tak guna duit pikat dia....
kalau saya guna duit pikat dia; maka dia suka duit saya dan tak cinta saya bila saya miskin
Inila yang saya lihat banyak orang yang akibat guna duit show off pada pompuan untuk suka kat mereka

tapi saya guna saya untuk pikat dia.....

dan dia pun lihat saya lebih dari saya.........

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2007 04:56 PM | Show all posts
My friend says women are simple.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-5-2007 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Agul at 1-5-2007 04:56 PM
My friend says women are simple.

are you a male??

woman are simple IF you understand their need.......

read the book " men are from mars; woman are from venus"

I rarely argue with my fiancee after read it..

give you an example...

when woman tell a guy her problem; she just want to feel she has someone to turn to.....

Man...... on the other hand.... always "lagak pandai" and try to solve her problem.......

WRONG

woman: I am so tired of working....
man: quite the job then....

RIGHT
woman: i am so tired of working
man: ooh... you ok? why? tell me... I`ll massage for you to ease the pressure.. I love u... I`ll go through your ups and down

see??
easy..............

Woman...... just feel she is needed no matter what happen

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 08:25 AM | Show all posts
there was once a saying:

Dont even try to understand us, just LOVE us...

sincerely,
women to men

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-5-2007 04:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #26 redsinner's post

Wrong...........

If no understand how to love???

I once to do that........ In the end? fail miserably........

Now after I understand how woman think n need, i can pinned them down before they speak and predict their thought........

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 04:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply to Wei Loon

Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-5-2007 04:16 PM
Now after I understand how woman think n need, i can pinned them down before they speak and predict their thought........

You like to talk big and you also like to stereotype people, don't you ? Not a good attitude! Human beings are complex creatures and women especially are emotionally complex so its naive to lump them all together like what you are doing! How many women have you intimately known up to now to be able to talk as if you now every woman on earth? Duhh!

Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 1-5-2007 05:06 PM

Man...... on the other hand.... always "lagak pandai" and try to solve her problem.......

This is a perfect description of your own attitude!    .......now, now ,  control your temper...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-5-2007 04:59 PM | Show all posts

blastoff

Human beings are complex creatures and women especially are emotionally complex so its naive to lump them all together like what you are doing! How many women have you intimately known up to now to be able to talk as if you now every woman on earth? Duhh!

woman are predictable IF you understand their pattern and what they need.......
Human being USED to be complex creatures.......

NOW..... the mega company want to boost their product and they brainwash human mind and make their mind into predictable pattern........

look into it.......... "kansei engineering" ; "cultural engineering"; "emotional engineering"

they are controlling our emotion and thoughts......
I don`t blame you as you are still unable to blast yourself off the animal race

don`t "meludah ke langit; jatuh ke muka sendiri"
you are making fun of yourself.........

This is a perfect description of your own attitude!    .......now, now ,  control your temper...

You are as IGNORANT as ever.........

grab this book and read...... don be IGNORANT........
the author save the marriage of more than 250,000 couples.........

every time I read your post... I do not know want to laugh or pity you.

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 4-5-2007 05:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-5-2007 04:59 PM
woman are predictable IF you understand their pattern and what they need.......
Human being USED to be complex creatures.......

NOW..... the mega company want to boost their product and they brainwash human mind and make their mind into predictable pattern........

look into it.......... "kansei engineering" ; "cultural engineering"; "emotional engineering"

they are controlling our emotion and thoughts......
I don`t blame you as you are still unable to blast yourself off the animal race

don`t "meludah ke langit; jatuh ke muka sendiri"
you are making fun of yourself.........

You are as IGNORANT as ever.........

grab this book and read...... don be IGNORANT........
the author save the marriage of more than 250,000 couples.........

every time I read your post... I do not know want to laugh or pity you.

oh this PHD guy who wrote the book have conducted extensive research on ALL women on earth? Phulllezzz...  you like to blindly believe anything you read ! I think to stereotype people is bad attitude no matter what level of degree you have! We are not talking about the serial killers whose quantity can be counted but we are talking about ALL WOMEN on earth! Women whose upbringing , background and culture are so different , various and complex! And to lump all of them together under one book is utterly bogus!   And you can name calling me anything you like, it will only show how you like to push people to accept what you say or else you act like little children jumping up and down to vent your frustration! ... your inability to control your temper really shows that you got a lot to learn about your own emotion first so better find a book that talks about it FAST!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 06:18 PM | Show all posts

blastoff

Whatever.........

Stop being chauvinist..

If you cant think logically in this board and think......then ciao....

Btw........ You also believe everything you read in Quran........

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 4-5-2007 06:19 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 07:12 PM | Show all posts

reply to Wei Loon

blastoff

Whatever.........

Can't refute my explanation huh?

Stop being chauvinist..

Prove it, what post of mine that shows I'm a chauvinist? Paste it back in here! I bet you can't ....

If you cant think logically in this board and think......then ciao....

its not for you to decide whether someone should be here or not ... you yourself aren't thinking logically when trying to explain the theory of rebirth infact you have turned this bod into a 'sharing my religion' bod with so many articles and questions that you keep posting which are totally unrelated to the topic of the thread but still they (the smod) allow you to be here  

Btw........ You also believe everything you read in Quran........

Yeah, because I'm a muslim and the Quran constantly reminds mankind to use their thinking and reasoning skills when reading the Quran and not to blindly accept it.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 08:19 PM | Show all posts

blastoff

Yes......... I want to share.... because peoples like you exist....... refuse to accept the differences......
MUSLIMS like you are lost.. you refuse to accept the differences of other people`s religion...
and people like you are stuck with your own religion forever...

I have no problem with the peoples here....

talk about evil... they talk about satan.. I listen... I then share about the how buddhism explain how desire leads to pain and then commit sin and become evil... the muslims here are ok..I wonder why you are so lost..........

the muslims talk about quran everytime and i never ask them to justify why......its their belief....

And from sharing I know my opinion is not perfect and I can change... but definately not from you....

rebirth? I NEVER expect a muslims or chirstian to accept or agree because you all wants to go to heaven by jst worhipping god without doing any good deeds.......

Heaven exist in buddhism.... YOu need to work hard to go to heaven..... you commit a sin and the sin cant wash away by worshipping god or buddha.... you need to do good deeds....... if your physical body cant withstand anymore, you are reborn and do more good deeds till your sin are washed away....

You want me to prove rebirth? there are so many scientific experiment done on rebirth.. go google... don ask me feed you.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Please, no fighting and name calling.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 10:48 PM | Show all posts
hmmmm want to discuss more abt religion can go to the appropriate bod   

Use magic Report

Post time 4-5-2007 11:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 4-5-2007 08:19 PM
Yes......... I want to share.... because peoples like you exist....... refuse to accept the differences......
MUSLIMS like you are lost.. you refuse to accept the differences of other people`s r ...

I think you better learn to stick to the topic being discussed,

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-5-2007 12:03 AM | Show all posts

Reply #36 blastoff's post

I never distracted here since you turn up

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2007 06:23 AM | Show all posts
Does abusive people use reverse psychology?

A look inside the mind of an abuser...

Abusive people typically think they are unique, so different from other people that they don't have to follow the same rules as everyone else. But actually, abusers have a lot in common with one another and share a great many thinking patterns and behaviors. These may include:

Success Fantasies: The abuser believes in fantasies of being rich, famous, or extremely successful in other terms if only other people weren't holding her back. They're blocking the way makes the abuser feel justified in getting back at them, including through abuse. The abuser also puts other people down as a way of building their self up.   Blaming: The abuser shifts responsibility for certain actions to others, which allows the abuser to be angry at the other person for "causing" the behavior. For example: "If you would stay out of it while I am disciplining the kids, I could do it without hitting them."   Excuse Making: Instead of accepting responsibility for certain actions, the abuser tries to justify their behavior with excuses. For example, "My parents never loved me," or "My parents beat me," or "I had a bad day, and when I walked in and saw this mess I lost my temper," or "I couldn't let him talk to me that way, there was nothing else I could do."   Redefining: The abuser redefines the situation so that the problem lies not with the abuser but with others or the outside world. For example: The abuser doesn't come home at 6 p.m. for dinner as prearranged; he or she comes home at 4 a.m. The abuser says, "You're an awful cook anyway. Why should I come home to eat this stuff? I bet the kids wouldn't even eat it."   Making Fools of Others: The abuser combines tactics to manipulate others. The tactics include lying, upsetting the other person just to watch his reactions, and provoking a fight between or among others. She may try to charm the person she wants to manipulate, pretending a great deal of interest in and concern for that person in order to get on his good side.   Assuming: Abusive people often assume they know what others are thinking or feeling. Their assumption allows them to justify their behavior because they "know" what the other person would think or do in a given situation. For example: "I knew you'd be mad because I went out for a drink after work, so I figured I might as well stay out and enjoy myself."   Emotional Dependence: Abusive individuals are usually very emotionally dependent on their spouse. The result of their inner rage at being dependent means that the abuser acts in controlling ways to exert power and to deny their own weakness. One major symptom is strong jealousy and possessive actions, normally sexual in nature. The abuser will spend a great deal of time monitoring their spouses activities. The abuser lacks supportive relationships. Another sign of dependence is the effect of what happens when the abused person leaves the home because of the abuse. It is common for the abuser to make extraordinary attempts to persuade them to return.   Lying: The abuser manipulates by lying to control information. The abuser may also use lying to keep other people, including the victim, off-balance psychologically. For example: The abuser tries to appear truthful when actually lying, or tries to look deceitful when actually telling the truth.   Rigid Application of Traditional Sex Attitudes: Abusive spouses tend to have more inflexible beliefs about roles and functions of their spouses in the marriage. The wife may expect the husband to over fulfill all the financial needs and household/parenting chores.   Drama and Excitement: Abusive people have trouble experiencing close, satisfying relationships. They substitute drama and excitement for closeness. Abusive people find it exciting to watch others become angry, get into fights, or fall into a general uproar. Often, they'll use a combination of tactics to set up an exciting situation.   Closed Channel: The abusive person does not tell much about personal details and real feelings. The abuser is not open to new information about herself either, such as someone else's thoughts about them personally. The abuser is secretive, close-minded and self-righteous. Abusers believe they are right in all situations.   Ownership: The abuser typically is very possessive. Moreover, the abuser believes that anything that is wanted should be owned, and that the abuser can do as wanted with anything that is hers. The same attitude applies to people. It justifies controlling others' behavior, physically hurting them and taking things that belong to them.   Poor Anger Management: Individuals who have experienced a violent and abusive childhood are more likely to grow up and become spouse abusers. A person who sees violence as the primary method for settling differences as a child is not going to have very many alternate ways available to channel anger. A person without an everyday outlet for anger risks exploding toward the people closest to them.   Minimizing: The abuser ducks responsibility for abusive actions by trying to make them seem less important than they are. For example: "I didn't hit you that hard", or "I only hit one of the kids. I could have done them all."   Fragmentation: The abuser usually keeps the abusive behavior separate from the rest of her life. The separation is physical; for example, the abuser will beat up family members but not people outside the home. The separation is also psychological; for example, it is not uncommon for an abuser to attend church Sunday morning and beat the victim Sunday night. The abuser sees no inconsistency in this behavior and feels justified in it.   Above the Rules: As mentioned earlier, abusers generally believe they are better than other people and so don't have to follow the rules that ordinary people do. That attitude is typical of convicted criminals, too. Each inmate usually believes that while all the other inmates are criminals, she is not. An abuser shows above-the-rules thinking in saying, "I don't need counseling. Nobody knows as much about my life as I do. I can handle my life without help from anybody.   Self-glorification: The abuser usually thinks of herself as strong, superior, independent and self-sufficient. When anyone says or does anything that doesn't fit this glorified self-image, the abuser takes it as an insult.   Inability to express feelings with words: This type of person is rarely capable of true intimacy and may feel very threatened by the prospect of being open and vulnerable. Particularly when frustrated, the abusive person expects instant gratification from their spouse who is expected to "read" their mind and "know" what their mate wants. When the mate doesn't know what is expected the wife may interpret this as meaning they do not really love them. Therefore with an abusive individual, rejection = violence.   Vagueness: Thinking and speaking vaguely lets the abuser avoid responsibility. Example: "I'm late because I had to do something on the way home."

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2007 06:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 5-5-2007 12:03 AM
I never distracted here since you turn up

Excuse Making: Instead of accepting responsibility for certain actions, the abuser tries to justify their behavior with excuses. For example, "My parents never loved me," or "My parents beat me," or "I had a bad day, and when I walked in and saw this mess I lost my temper," or "I couldn't let him talk to me that way, there was nothing else I could do."

Are you making excuse ?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-5-2007 06:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #39 free2rhyme's post

If you said so.........

If that is what it seem to you..............

There`s one saying in mandarin "explaning is giving excuses"

what say you? should I explain? Or give excuse?

Does abusive people use reverse psychology?

you meant me or you are answering the thread?

sometimes reverse pyschology works better than direct psychology

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 5-5-2007 06:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 09:22 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.285965 second(s), 43 queries .