ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: batu kikir

Of facts, rumours and investment strategy

[Copy link]
Post time 24-1-2006 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 24-1-2006 10:58 AM
[quote]Originally posted by sany48 at 23-1-2006 09:30 PM

Semua tu memang takde so called risiko..

quote]

Would you mind repeating this statement please?

Choice 2 and 3 have risk ...

My fren,

We both have two different perceptions about this matter.. it is like we both are heading to 2 different directions... so there is no point arguing here...you are right about it..absolutely.. and it does not mean I am wrong about it.. can you imagine..if everyone buy your statement...I guess all units trust..insurance and wasiat/hibah companies will close shops...

But the companies keep on growing and growing in numbers....as simple as that...just because we do not how to bake breads.. just do not pretend to... just ask the person to bake it for you..it is because everyone has his/her own speciality...no doubt about it..

See..before becoming a financial consultant, I have to undergo 2 test approved by Bank Negara..FMTUM..securities commission..plus I have taken a few extra course..nearly a couple of thousands..to equip with extra information.. I used to attend weekly training... attend monthly financial talk with fund managers...do you think I need to mislead the forumers... then it is not ethical...Being a financial consultant is not really 100% concentrate on money...this is a professional jobs..by all means...but they are some financial constultant who just look for money...no doubt about it..

If you are just like some of us..again.. you have the right to discuss about it.. .

Sany

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

richleecy This user has been deleted
Post time 24-1-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Hi all,

Have been reading the posts here. There are always both sides to a coin. Some might advise against investing at all in stockmarket and some say that the time to invest is now. Who is right? The fact is this...............you can argue until the COWS COME HOME and still may not agree. You know..they say you can never win an argument and "they" are right.

Put it this way....it all depends on the PERSPECTIVE and the individual's unique situation. Everyone is different. But, I generally agree with the poster that says...stay away from other peoples' tips! Why should u allow others to make your financial decisions?? I always say...in the market...YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINE...true, there are others who have their investing success using various strategies..but those are history and now is NOW....things are always changing..it is better to learn yourself about whatever you need...fundamental, technical analysis, do your own homework..find a system that is profitable and fits your criteria...and stick to your plan...right or wrong..you are responsible.

On the other hand, those who have no TIME or no INTEREST in financial markets might want to invest in unit trusts ..BUT>>>>>...always make your decision WHEN to invest..not listen to others because their advice is MOST probably WRONG..because most brokers, most financial planners, most fund managers are CROWD FOLLOWERS.....do not follow them...if there is one rule you must learn..it is this>>>>BE A CONTRARIAN....buy when they say sell and vice versa...and stick to your plan. But there is also art in being a contrarian..you will find out if you dig deep enough...dun go all out and buy just because people say sell!!!!

For those, who like to learn something about fundamental or technical analysis,u can goto my blog and you will learn something..widen your horizon..be open to all concepts and make your OWN DECISION....

My Blog

Bursa Trading And Research

cheers

Richard

Use magic Report

Post time 24-1-2006 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Waaah. BAtu Kikir .

Finally I've got your reply.Even it takes ages , thanks anyway .I believe that was  the best idea/ answer  from you  on the  investment other than UT.

Sany & MACD, thank you for  you too.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-1-2006 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by richleecy at 24-1-2006 03:50 PM
Hi all,

For those, who like to learn something about fundamental or technical analysis .......

Do you want me to learn something very basic ?
Oh dear...... never again.
Sorriii..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-1-2006 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by richleecy at 24-1-2006 03:50 PM
Hi all,

Have been reading the posts here. There are always both sides to a coin. Some might advise against investing at all in stockmarket and some say that the time to invest is now. Who is rig ...

I could say no more..you have explained enough..

Just  like to reinstate my comment  earlier..yeap.. there are a lot of perceptions here..but hey..... it is a good thing for us to voice... I have done my parts.. whether forumers like it or not...I am happy for it...who is wrong or right... let the forumers decide...

Man gotta do what man gotta do..

Sany

[ Last edited by sany48 at 25-1-2006 01:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

richleecy This user has been deleted
Post time 25-1-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by batu kikir at 24-1-2006 05:52 PM

Do you want me to learn something very basic ?
Oh dear...... never again.
Sorriii..

Why do you assume I want you to learn something basic? Your mind is defensive and that would hold you back. I see that you have become too skeptical...Be open...learn at your own pace.....btw...simple is good

cheers

Use magic Report

Follow Us
onlineshop This user has been deleted
Post time 4-4-2006 03:24 PM | Show all posts
INVEST DLM HYIP
SATU HARI 200%

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 01:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075334 second(s), 29 queries .