Nicole Richie

[Copy link]
Post time 19-7-2006 11:20 AM | Show all posts

Reply #79 ldg's post

ni style terbaru dia ke? sama mcm gambor kat beach tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2006 11:00 PM | Show all posts

yes shes making an album and this is probably her album cover!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2006 11:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2006 12:08 PM | Show all posts
nicole ni dah gado besar kan dgn bestfrend dia si paris tue,dgr kata pengarah cube elakkan dorg dr berjumpe dlm program reality dorg tue,aper ker namanya ntah..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ldg at 10-7-2006 03:50 PM
NICOLE VS. LINDSAY

Lindsay Lohan (right) wore a blooming Jean Paul Gaultier top to a New York City party; pal Nicole Richie sported the same shirt to an L.A. bash. Who's finer in floral ? the Si ...

cam org tua lak tgk nicole...
tak cantik la kurus2 sgt..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2006 09:59 AM | Show all posts
BABY, ONE MORE TIME?

Nicole Richie (wearing Anna Sui) gets color-coordinated with her revolving door boyfriend DJ AM in Hollywood on Tuesday. But later that night she met up for dinner with the steadiest man in her life ? musician dad Lionel.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-7-2006 10:10 AM | Show all posts
DON'T BE CATTY

Nicole Richie follows the example set by former pal and Simple Life costar Paris Hilton recently (inset) and picks up a feline companion at a Hollywood pet store Monday. The new kitten, an Abyssinian named Gypsy Rose Lee, joins pups Honey Child and Foxxy Cleopatra and cat Shalom.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-7-2006 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Who Wore it Better?

Paris vs Nicole
Sat, 07/22/2006 - 11:14am

Who wore this Roberto Cavalli dress better? The feuding twosome each wore the popular colorful dress in different photoshoots. Looks like they still have a lot in common.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-7-2006 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by baduglyu at 19-7-2006 11:20 AM
ni style terbaru dia ke? sama mcm gambor kat beach tu

maybe kot..

Lionel is Sick About Nicole
Mon, 07/24/2006 - 1:43pm

It seems Lionel is more upset about the rumors around Nicole's skeletal figure than she is. "I'll be honest with you, it hurts me more than it hurts her," the 57-year-old singer says. "I'm more sensitive. I take it more so personal ... I must tell you, I'm the basket case." This statement comes two months after Nicole told Vanity Fair she's too thin and working with a nutritionist to gain weight.

Some pictures of a very skinny Nicole and her dad shooting his music video this weekend, and Nicole leaving Guy's after a night of karaoke.

[ Last edited by  ldg at 26-7-2006 11:39 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Nicole Richie in Deluxe Fall 2006 issue

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2006 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Nicole Calls it Love
Los Angeles, California ::  Lionel Richie cast daughter Nicole in the lead role of his upcoming music video "I Call It Love."  Nicole was spotted this past Sunday in at least three different stylish outfits filming scenes on a Hollywood set and at Club Social.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2006 01:24 AM | Show all posts
die neh takes drug ke smp jadik kurus cengginih?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2006 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by peachlily^ at 28-7-2006 01:24 AM
die neh takes drug ke smp jadik kurus cengginih?

tak tau laa.. tapi ramai beno la hollywood celebrity semakin kurus, cam kate bosworth etc... agaknye memang tgh IN kot !!!

Thin and Thinner

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-7-2006 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Nicole Richie: Karaoke Queen
FRIDAY JULY 28, 2006

All hail Nicole Richie! The Simple Life star has been ruling the scene Tuesdays at L.A. club Guy's hot new karaoke night. Recently, Richie and pal Lindsay Lohan hit the stage for Dr. Dre and Eminem's "Forget About Dre." "Just so you know, I'm black, so this is from my roots!" Richie yelled into her microphone. And when they poured their hearts out to the Journey classic "Don't Stop Believin,'" Mary-Kate Olsen, who sat nearby, held up a lighter concert-style. "They gave it their all and had a great time," says a clubgoer. (Maybe more than their all: Soon after, Lohan was hospitalized for dehydration).

A week earlier, Richie kicked off her stilettos for Vanilla Ice's "Ice, Ice Baby" while pal and celeb deejay Samantha Ronson (who hosts Guy's weekly karaoke event) danced backup. "Richie was rocking the stage with well-choreographed moves," says an observer. "The crowd was on their feet, cheering her on." Among her fans that night: Jared Leto and Joel Madden.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-7-2006 09:28 AM | Show all posts
SKINNY MINIS

Thin, tan and oh-so Posh: With her microshorts, big bag and oversized sunglasses, Nicole Richie (left) is showing enough leg to be mistaken for Victoria Beckham.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Monday 07 August 2006
Being Blue and Eating Red
Hollywood, CA :: Nicole Richie was spotted strolling through Beverly Hills and nibbling at breakfast (slowly but surely gaining the weight back?) with a few friends over the weekend.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2006 12:34 PM | Show all posts
SKINNY n..SOooo SKINNY!:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 05:36 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.336433 second(s), 40 queries .