Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: aYuGiLeR

Nicole Richie

[Copy link]
Post time 2-9-2006 10:02 AM | Show all posts
It's a Wrap, Nicole!

Nicole Richie (nice head wrap!) was snapped at upscale eatery, Cipriani Resturant in SoHo earlier on today for lunch with pretty boy boyfriend Brody Jenner.  Nicole, 24, and Brody, 23, have been spotted together all around town this past month.

Nicole's dad Lionel Richie gave his approval: "I was there when Brody was born. They grew up together. To see them together now is like, 'Where are you going with this?' But they're having a wonderful time. He's a great kid."

Brody's songwriter mom Linda Thompson also gave her approval: "Nicole is like my godchild. ... She's a darling girl, very intelligent and very together.  I think they're very cute as a couple. Will they get married? Who knows? He's young and so is she."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-9-2006 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Nicole at Rachel Zoe? Birthday Dinner

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 04:46 PM | Show all posts
Nicole at 2006 VMA

Use magic Report

Post time 2-9-2006 04:48 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Neo-Artz This user has been deleted
Post time 2-9-2006 04:51 PM | Show all posts
aku dengar dia pun nak keluarkan album mcm si Paris tue?
ada sapa2x tau mcm mana projek dia tue?? masih berjalan ker??

Use magic Report

Post time 3-9-2006 10:09 AM | Show all posts
SOMETHING IN COMMON

Nick Lachey and Nicole Richie (in Ralph Lauren) get cozy backstage Thursday at the MTV Video Music Awards before handing out the Moon Man to Pink for best pop video Thursday. The pair, who also danced onstage together, were also both running defense: Lachey was trying to avoid bumping into ex Jessica Simpson, while Richie narrowly missed a run-in with former BFF Paris Hilton.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 5-9-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Nicole & Brody at LAX

Use magic Report

Post time 6-9-2006 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Lovebirds Chirp for Cher

Nicole Richie and Brody Jenner, checking out Cher's son Elijah Blue Allman's gig with his rock band Deadsy at Rainbow Bar & Grill in West Hollywood. It was a double date for the pair: Mischa Barton and boyfriend Cisco Adler joined them. "They were clapping, laughing and singing along," says a concertgoer. Also there: Allman's proud mama Cher.
Nicole Richie (rocking the fedora as of late) hasn't left boytoy boyfriend Brody Jenner's side these last few days. The lovebirds walked hand in hand throughout the Labor Day Weekend, seen together at Cher's son's concert, Nobu, LAX airport, and all over Malibu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-9-2006 02:38 PM | Show all posts
We've ridden Nicole Richie a little hard for her fashion choices since she started dating Brody Jenner - not that she looks bad, of course, just a little underdressed for being one-half of the hottest new celebrity couple on the block - but I'll be damned if she doesn't clean up nice!

The pair might as well have come straight from central casting as they went out for a late-night Labor Day dinner last night - between Nicole's elegant little dress and the effortless cool of Brody's suit, they presented the spitting image of what you want your celebrity couples to look like!

Nice Chucks, Brody!

See? It's not always paisley bandannas and micro-cutoffs for Nicole!

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Lionel Richie: 'Nerves' Make Nicole Thin
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 08, 2006 03:00PM EST

Nicole Richie's extreme weight loss is the result of nerves, not an eating disorder, her father, Lionel Richie, says in a 20/20 interview airing Friday night on ABC.

"Believe me," Richie says, "I've checked it out three different ways to Sunday. So, you know, I went to her, and I said, 'Okay, what is it? Is it really an eating disorder?' Because we went to a couple of doctors and the doctors said, 'Well, it's not an eating disorder. She's just ? her nerves affect her in weight."

According to 20/20, Richie and Nicole were estranged for years, but their relationship is on the mend ? Nicole even appears in the video for her dad's song "I Call It Love," from his new album, Coming Home.

Their estrangement, Richie says, came as a result of Nicole's heroin abuse. Richie says he and his then-wife, Diane Alexander, supported Nicole when she sought help, but at the same time, they were going through a difficult divorce that caused Nicole to rebel even further.

"They were dealing with their own thing," Nicole tells 20/20. "But I was also looking for some sort of authority, and when I realized that I could make my own decisions, then I kind of felt like I was an adult from there and that I could do whatever I wanted."

Richie reacted by cutting his daughter off from the family, including his two young children with Alexander. "He just really did not want my brother and sister to be around that kind of behavior," Nicole says. "So I was kind of cut off in that department until I got my act together."

Nicole got clean, and also told her father that she'd felt abandoned as a child when Richie was on the road during important times in her life. When Richie realized how he'd hurt his daughter, "It broke my heart," he says.

But the Richies are hoping to put all that behind them. "It's really great, and we have a really open and honest relationship," says Nicole. "I'm really happy that I'm on the end of it."

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 11:41 AM | Show all posts
Lionel Richie: Nicole Richie Isn抰 Anorexic

A doctor has told Lionel Richie his adopted daughter Nicole is not anorexic.

The concerned singer took Nicole - who has previously admitted she is too
thin - to see a medical professional but was left surprised when told his
daughter was not suffering from an eating disorder.

Lionel told Swedish newspaper Expressen: "I stood in front of the doctor,
looked him in the eyes, and I said 'Is it anorexia?' And he said, 'It isn't
anorexia.'"

The doctor told the 'Hello' singer that Nicole's dramatic weight loss was
"stress related" and that he believed it was due to Lionel's divorce from
her mother Brenda Harvey, in 1993, when Nicole was 12, and the intense
interest in her private life.

Lionel has also admitted he fears his daughter could suffer the same grizzly
fate as that of the late Princess Diana, because of the constant media
interest in her life.

He added: "I live with the constant fear that Nicole is going to become the
next Princess Diana.

"Just to give an example of how crazy everything has become, I always know
when Nicole is on her way home because she is always followed by a
helicopter and seven cars. It's harassment."

In addition he claims the media manipulates pictures f his daughter to make her appear even thinner.

He said: 揗any times, they manipulate pictures of her.

揝he抯 shown me the difference between the original and what抯 published in the newspaper. They make her look much worse.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-9-2006 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Bichie: More Than Meets The Eye

Breakfast with Bichie

Once again, Brody gets Nicole into a restaurant

Tiny yet happy

The vertically mismatched lovers

They may not be scandalous, but they're sure not without substance!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 11:25 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 11:26 AM | Show all posts

Jeeez, alive. This site is slowly becoming Nicole Richie Showing Photographers That She Is In fact Eating Things And Definitely Does Not Have An Eating Disorder Dot Com.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts

Ahh, a valiant effort! Behold, a pizza! The food of the FATTY! She can't possibly be anorexic! That's just LUNACY!

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts

Nicole Richie        
Richie has finally faced up to her weight problem in an interview with Vanity Fair. She says, 'I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, that's what I want to look like'

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-10-2006 11:59 AM | Show all posts
:::

this photo above is NOT, I repeat NOT Photoshopped. The girl is really that skinny.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 01:34 PM | Show all posts
aiyoooo...kerempengnyeeeee:geram::geram:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 04:34 PM | Show all posts
ahakss.. keding.. macam mayat idoppp
better yg dulu..
mantap.. spank buntot pun best.. tp kalau sekarang.. wat sakit tangan jaa

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Nicole Richie is getting smaller and smaller. Her weight is just so scary.  When I saw the photos above it nearly brought me to tears.  She is so tiny that she could actually fit into that handbag she抯 carrying.  Nicole sweety, if you read this I抦 not putting you down or trying to cause you more stress桰 am worried sick about you and think you honestly need some help. Even if it抯 not self-inflicted (you told us that it抯 not anorexia or bulimia and we believed you) but if your nerves and stress are causing this then you need to do something about it. Seriously.  We love you girl, we want you to be happy, healthy and fabulous.  Hugs, Emma

ps. Your new hair extensions are really cute!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:54 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055070 second(s), 40 queries .