ADVERTISEMENT

Author: BeanDiesel

Complaints, Suggestions and Feedback

[Copy link]
me This user has been deleted
Post time 7-3-2007 10:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 7-3-2007 08:44 AM
Dear "me",

We dont ban "kharr kharr khar" or "ahaha ahaha ahaha" or "wah wah wah". RSF members are allowed to express themselves as long its is within R ...

that i know, and im not againts that either, but did you see what i posted? he laugh at jesus being killed. thats what im questioning about.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-3-2007 03:48 PM | Show all posts

Thats what i've said earlier about freedom of expression in RSF. Dont you think that WLIO laughing about Jesus unconditioned love yet people kill him is a sign he doesn't fully understand Jesus and His mission? Not only WLIO, other forum members like to do that too.

So from a christian and neutral viewpoint, i dont think its an insult but rather a sign of uncertainty.

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 8-3-2007 09:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 8-3-2007 03:48 PM

Thats what i've said earlier about freedom of expression in RSF. Dont you think that WLIO laughing about Jesus unconditioned love yet people kill him is a sign he doesn't fully understand Jes ...

i know you are trying to be fair and stuff, but that my friend isnt an uncertainty, that my friend is an insult. uncertainty is when he asked something that hes not certain of...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-3-2007 09:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 8-3-2007 09:23 PM

i know you are trying to be fair and stuff, but that my friend isnt an uncertainty, that my friend is an insult. uncertainty is when he asked something that hes not certain of...

How about the below statement ?
Can you accept this kind of statement if I'm referring it to your god ?

Originally posted by Debmey at 7-3-2007 03:05PM
can a pimping virgin for martyrdom allah be god then?Ahahahahahaha.......................

Originally posted by Debmey at 7-3-2007 03:07PM
i prefer an elephant to a pimp for God anytime man.Ahahahahahaha.......................

Use magic Report

Post time 14-4-2007 10:12 AM | Show all posts
9 /10 most criminal ethnic groups in Sweden are Muslims.       something is eating up the posts in this thread. I saw the owner's thread new post when I tried to open it, couldn't. I tried to post in there but my post was lost without a trace. The thread - some sort of a bermuda triangle  ?

[ Last edited by  blastoff at 14-4-2007 10:30 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-4-2007 02:49 PM | Show all posts

:hmm: It's probably some temporary server glitch.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-4-2007 01:05 AM | Show all posts

Defamatory Material

Dear Moderators,

Hi , i'd like to file a complaint regarding the thread below? The item headline ' Muhammad and the rape of captive women' is defamatory alongside the authors comments about the Prophet.

I hope this meets your attention. Thanks.

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=277037&extra=page%3D1

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-4-2007 11:03 AM | Show all posts

Dear Obersliutenant,
Thank you for voicing your concern.
Judging from the subject and the material of the opening post, to my knowledge I have no justified grounds on which I can take any action. So far we are only not allowing the member of this board to intentionally call holy figures by non-standard names. Members are allowed to discuss anything, be it something positive or negative, about any holy figure, even though it may be controversial.
I have to admit that I am somewhat ambivalent when it comes to issues like this. So, I won't say that this decision is final, as Darsita or DVP may have a different take.
Thank you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2007 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Merujuk kepada sekyen 7 dan 8 akta di bawah:

Undang-Undang Malaysia AKTA 559
BAHAGIAN III
KESALAHAN YANG BERHUBUNGAN DENGAN KESUCIAN AGAMA ISLAM DAN INSTITUSINYA

7. Mana-mana orang yang secara lisan atau secara bertulis atau dengan gambaran yang tampak atau dengan apa-apa cara lain

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2007 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pink panther at 5/17/07 10:11 PM
Ini adalah petikan dari sekyen 7 dan 8 yang terkandung di dalam akta559. Didapati kebanyakan thread di dalam forum RSF ini banyakmenyinggung perasaan orang Islam dan bukannya menjurus kepadaperbincangan yang sihat dan bercanggah dengan kehendak akta ini. Sayaharap mod dapat berbuat sesuatu seperti kawalan terhadap thread sertarespon dari ahli-ahli forum ini supaya garispanduan diberikan dapatdiikuti dan dilaksanakan sebaik mungkin. Sekian.

First of all, I noticed that the description of the act is "Akta Keselahan Jenayah Syariah". And it says
from pg. 6
1 (2) Akta ini hendaklah terpakai hanya bagi-
           (a) Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur dan Labuan
                 sahaja; dan
           (b) orang Islam sahaja.

So it seems like it's not applicable here, at least not to non-Muslim members.

That aside, posts that we can see here not only hurt Muslims, they hurt Christians, Hindus and Buddhists too, to name a few groups. And yes, something must be done, and are being done to put a stop to that. I just posted a preliminary draft of a new rule that hopefully could help the situation. You can find it here

http://forum2.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=277908&extra=page%3D1&page=4

And it still has a lot of room for improvement. We could use some input to make it more robust yet still allowing enough freedom for inter-faith discussions.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 10:56 PM | Show all posts

the useless and unfair moderator

when islam people attacking chritianity, the moderator seems to be don't care...but when the chrisitan people attack islam, they seems to very fun to run the so call marking systems...

i dont mind about the pointing systems anyway.

so, i dont mind, and i expecting the reply from muslim people here, and i already knew the answer i will get...

so please comment and drop dead.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tampoi_mari at 30-5-2007 10:56 PM
when islam people attacking chritianity, the moderator seems to be don't care...but when the chrisitan people attack islam, they seems to very fun to run the so call marking systems...

i dont  ...

muslims can be king of the world now....in judgement day they know their fate!
When reporter asked Azhar to proclaimed dua kalimah he refused , this what he said:

In Judgment day we do not know the ending - Azhar Mansor

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 30-5-2007 11:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 tampoi_mari's post

It happen to me, while someone making fun of Allah, I warned him but I got penalised. Is that fair too??

I'm not saying Mods are useless, sometimes they also find difficult to judge which one can be considered fair and unfair arguments.

We as forumners should also play our part, don't blame them on everything we felt unfair...

[ Last edited by  mnm77 at 30-5-2007 11:17 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 30-5-2007 11:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 tampoi_mari's post

oh really? we also know the answer we will get from u toooooo la...

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tampoi_mari at 5/30/07 06:56
when islam people attacking chritianity, the moderator seems to be don't care

First of all this is what you wrote Mr Tampoi.

so tatau la yer sapa punya ? so allah punya sperm drop la yer ????
buku sains tak terangkan sperm tu sapa punya ? dari laki ker dari pompuan ? tak jugak ker ? nampak sgt kebodohan ajaran koran ko tuh

It's a nasty post. Don't satisfy your egos by bad-mouthing other religions particularly Islam.

but when the chrisitan people attack islam, they seems to very fun to run the so call marking systems...

If you can post the links of those messages, I'll check them out.

Guys, although CARI forum has maintained a policy where freedom of speech is a high priority, still we have some lines.

DARSITA
-concerned-

[ Last edited by  DARSITA at 30-5-2007 08:21 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 12:06 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-5-2007 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 31-5-2007 12:02 AM

It's a nasty post. Don't satisfy your egos by bad-mouthing other religions particularly Islam.

If you can post the links of those  ...

bistuh org ko tu tibai amik estasy, bible yg bodo tu lain cite la yer ?????

Islam is RELIGION OF TERROR NO MATTER WHAT ! See youself in this world. People are ISLAMPHOBIA !

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 01:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DARSITA at 31-5-2007 12:02 AM

If you can post the links of those  ...

so called the MODERATOR.

DARSITA refused to receive messages from you or all members, please return.

[ Click here to go to previous page ]

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 01:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #7 tampoi_mari's post

why are u so emotional heh? u better watch out ur words....u says that unfair? :@

Use magic Report

Post time 31-5-2007 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by razhar at 31-5-2007 01:05 AM
why are u so emotional heh? u better watch out ur words....u says that unfair? :@

am not emotional, am emotional when someone who being unfair, and am telling the truth, we are islamiphobia here. because they causing lots of trouble here.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 03:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102714 second(s), 40 queries .