Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

I caught Menjj and a_a lie to defend sura5:51

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 16-5-2006 06:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Laxamana. at 16-5-2006 06:47 PM
You asked about your text of 5.51 and I have explained 5.5.1 on the Jews and Christians, any comments on that T.8 ? Why now, after that you resort to compare 5.51 and the one posted by Menj? That's ...

it did not explained abt Menj translation sura 5:51. i am sure u aware of it.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2006 06:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-5-2006 06:52 PM

it did not explained abt Menj translation sura 5:51. i am sure u aware of it.

That I leave to Menj to explain... I have xplained your text.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-5-2006 09:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Laxamana. at 16-5-2006 06:55 PM

That I leave to Menj to explain... I have xplained your text.

why u says Menj to explain when earlier u supported his verses that there is no hatred verses??

are u running away frm thread? infact Menj too confused?

either Menj has original text of verses which do not promote hatred against Jews and Christians or either the text verses mostly /or widely used by muslims to hated Jews and Christians is fake.

someone has done lying pen of islam to corrupt the the text ? who would be?? menj who posted that verses did not mentioned   to hate Jews and Christians rather it mentioned about Muhamamd but the other islamic text verses  urging to hate the Jews & Christians???

who is the liar here?? or does similar corrupt elements do exist in other koran?

or does koran itself confused or does the koran is man made products or different tune of version??

Lax, as muslims it is ur duty as well other muslims to tell the truth. U cannot cover Menj or just leave to him to response. If u can agreed with him most of time, why not this??? U Muslims are hiding something which sound fishy

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Menj disappear after I exposed  his lies.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2006 07:43 AM | Show all posts

truth, menj dissapear???

maybe...maybe not. but i have posted a lot of postings which you guys (christians zealots) have not be able to refute or reply or even stand by your words. but, brader, i dont run beserk like you because there is somebody out there, a true christian, who would be worthy enough to discourse with me. the rest of you are just here because you dont know what christian is.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts

T.8 comparing Menj text with the general text of 5.51 is not related to your original Q. You cannot dent the facts from my answer, that's why you resort to compare Menj's which I am not concerned... I don't know his sources, that's why I leave it to him to explain. As for you, of course you'll find ways to disgrace Islam.. then 5.51 should fits you, don't you think so?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-5-2006 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 17-5-2006 07:43 AM
truth, menj dissapear???

maybe...maybe not. but i have posted a lot of postings which you guys (christians zealots) have not be able to refute or reply or even stand by your words. but, brader, i dont run beserk like you because there is somebody out there, a true christian, who would be worthy enough to discourse with me. the rest of you are just here because you dont know what christian is.  ...

if menj got guts, than he should explaine what his meaning on sura 5:51 that mentioned abt muhammad where else the same verses talk abt not friend with jews and christians.

Muslims accused Christians and Jews are lying pen. the real lying pen is muslims and islam themselves.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Laxamana. at 17-5-2006 08:50 AM

T.8 comparing Menj text with the general text of 5.51 is not related to your original Q. You cannot dent the facts from my answer, that's why you resort to compare Menj's which I am not concerned... I don't know his sources, that's why I leave it to him to explain. As for you, of course you'll find ways to disgrace Islam.. then 5.51 should fits you, don't you think so?  

I am more concern why Menj produced text that is different sayings  of same verses but it promote racist/hatred where else menj tex says muhammad.

how could u says it not ur concern when u agreed with Menj previously? u cannot twiste ur tounge one momenth this and that when i counter attacked ur claimed. U too should hold responsbile for ur claimed and supporting him. If u think  what menj posted is questionable  than u should also ask Menj in this thread why differ frm original  text if that text is really original. Some one has done a lying pen to corrupt the koran text. could be Menj or the text which promote racist???

this what u wrote :

Originally posted by Laxamana. at 15-5-2006 06:04 PM
Racist can't hide..

well done Menj, seeing is believing. T.8 should put up pix of your koran,where did you buy it? let's see... So, T.8 is trying to say that Islam is racist whenever he is being racist by mentioning about how he laughed at that Malay Taxi Driver that make fum of Lebai with Serban... That taxi driver if he knew that T.8  is anti Malay, he might not open up stupid story like that much to T.8 enjoyment of a racist against Malay actually... Now he sided that Chinese guy that curses Islam on the shirt..  

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2006 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 12:34 PM

if menj got guts, than he should explaine what his meaning on sura 5:51 that mentioned abt muhammad where else the same verses talk abt not friend with jews and christians.

Muslims accused ...

You should see this documentary if you have the chance .T.8 ;)

Bible is 'lies and spin'

In the new documentary, Beckford, a committed pentecostal Christian, describes a journey he made to some of Christianity's holiest places to help him uncover the provenance of the Bible. He calls his conclusion an 'earth-shattering experience' and one that made him doubt some of his most basic Christian beliefs.

Of the Old Testament, Beckford declares: 'The so-called law of Moses turns out to be the work of many human hands. What I once thought was the word of God was now beginning to sound like something out of Stalin's Russia.'

He produces archaeological evidence to suggest the Bible's claims that the kingdoms of David and Solomon dominated the 10th century BC were wrong, an error that raises profound claims about the genesis of Christianity.

He declares the New Testament a 'masterwork of spin written by people who were nowhere near the events they describe, all gathered by powerful editors who kept out ideas they did not like'.

The story of the nativity is also doubted. Beckford argues that Matthew added the story to fulfil a prophecy made in the Old Testament.

One of the most revealing moments comes when Beckford visits the US state of Georgia to talk to President Bush's spiritual adviser, baptist minister Richard Land. Land dismisses as 'rubbish' suggestions that the Bible is inaccurate and cannot be the basis for political decisions. 'When you stand in judgment of scripture, that is a theology of death,' says Land, who has called for Iraq to be 'flooded' with US troops.

To Beckford such views are deeply alarming. 'This was what surprised me most about my journey, discovering how dangerous this fundamentalism can be,' he said.

:http://www.ntgateway.com/weblog/2004/12/who-wrote-bible.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 01:04 PM

You should see this documentary if you have the chance .T.8 ;)

Bible is 'lies and spin'

In the new documentary, Beckford, a committed pentecostal Christian, describes a journey he made  ...

Kennkid ahchong abdullah we talking abt Sura 5:51 text posted by Menj and other sura 5:51 which promote hatred. Both verses same but says different things.

I advise u give comment on that than coming ur stupi thing like Bible is lies.

the lies and con is u and muslims themselves. I have caugth them red handed.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:11 PM

Kennkid ahchong abdullah we talking abt Sura 5:51 text posted by Menj and other sura 5:51 which promote hatred. Both verses same but says different things.

I advise u give comment on that  ...

I told you earlier that you do not measure up in interpreting the words of God... so stay there and stop barking..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 01:15 PM

I told you earlier that you do not measure up in interpreting the words of God... so stay there and stop barking..  

am i barking? did not menj, u and muhammad followers  bark at me that i posted sura 5:51 did not mentioned racist but now it back fire all of u.

now did not u guys barking now??

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:23 PM

am i barking? did not menj, u and muhammad followers  bark at me that i posted sura 5:51 did not mentioned racist but now it back fire all of u.

now did not u guys barking now??

Yes, you're still barking

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 01:25 PM

Yes, you're still barking  

does my barking makes u mad until u could not answere my question until u divert my topic 180o

pls stay focus on my topic

tq

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:28 PM

does my barking makes u mad until u could not answere my question until u divert my topic 180o

pls stay focus on my topic

tq

At last you admit that you're barking.  ... No, I'm not mad at you... keep on barking..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Menj disappear after my thread because he is now panic.

This how he look like before and after because too much tension after Truth.8 exposed his lies.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 01:33 PM

At last you admit that you're barking.  ... No, I'm not mad at you... keep on barking..  

dont forget u failed to response to my thread.....come on bark to defend ur faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:48 PM
Menj disappear after my thread because he is now panic.

This how he look like before and after because too much tension after Truth.8 exposed his lies.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3601 ...

Truth.8,
We dont need this kind of posting.
Please present your argument in gracious maner.

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-5-2006 01:54 PM

Truth.8,

Thank you.

Did u says same thing when Menj posted similar  when he wrote liar8 which he wrote in paper and posted here?? u should tell him the similar things

tq

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:59 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-5-2006 01:54 PM

Truth.8,

Thank you.

Thank you Mr Moderator Sir. I really respect you for that. :hatdown:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

16-4-2024 07:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067488 second(s), 42 queries .