Author: Truth.8

I caught Menjj and a_a lie to defend sura5:51

[Copy link]
Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-5-2006 01:54 PM

Truth.8,
We dont need this kind of posting.
Please present your argument in gracious maner.

Thank you.

Can see that he's losing control
......pathethic

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 01:57 PM

Thank you Mr Moderator Sir. I really respect you for that.  :hatdown:

it meant for me not u .

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 17-5-2006 01:57 PM

Can see that he's losing control ......pathethic

now who is losing control???? me or u muslims running away frm my thread?

where is menj? it he who says 5:51 promote muhammad

I am brining this issue to National Geo why there different text of sura 5:51

somone has fabricate to lie here? who would be????

Muslims still in denial mode by keeping silent???

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 17-5-2006 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:00 PM

it meant for me not u .

You think I don't know that?   I was thanking DPT for moderating the forum wisely..

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 01:57 PM

Did u says same thing when Menj posted similar  when he wrote liar8 which he wrote in paper and posted here?? u should tell him the similar things

tq

I believe you're refering to this thread.
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... page%3D1&page=3

Please check BeanDiesel post #72 & 73.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 17-5-2006 02:02 PM

You think I don't know that?   I was thanking DPT for moderating the forum wisely..  

yup, but the momenth u something bitter u muslims....u goes against him

that is normal  amoung muslims

whether he did wisely or not....it too earlier for me to says. i hve to see how wise and fair

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-5-2006 02:04 PM

I believe you're refering to this thread.
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... page%3D1&page=3

Please check BeanDiesel post #72 & 73.  

than u should tell menj the similar rather telling me . it was he started posting this :

as i says i respect when somone gives respect if not dont tell me that i posted image is not rite.

卆nd secondly, u  moderator should not wait for 7 days to implement rules rather with immediate effect. Than such image will never post by muslims.

tq

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:02 PM

now who is losing control???? me or u muslims running away frm my thread?

where is menj? it he who says 5:51 promote muhammad

I am brining this issue to National Geo why there different ...

Ha..ha.. you're welcome to voice out your silly suggestion to Natgeo. BTW its a good idea also so that everyone can see, for their team are professionals. They will do a thorough research and ask scholar opinions, unlike you.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 17-5-2006 02:11 PM

Ha..ha.. you're welcome to voice out your silly suggestion to Natgeo. BTW its a good idea also so that everyone can see, for their team are professionals. They will do a thorough research and ...

Yet u muslims unable to says anything abt menj text. I beings to sense, if Menj has original text which did not promote hatred towards Jews and Christians. Now, does sound fishy about the so called original text which promote hatred & racist remarks???

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 02:22 PM | Show all posts
To Truth 8

nothing fishy, its just you who refuse to accept any explanations from  many forumners, Wira, Lax, KK, others..

Isnt that always the case...no further explanations that can change your fixed views on Islam.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 17-5-2006 02:22 PM
To Truth 8

nothing fishy, its just you who refuse to accept any explanations from  many forumners, Wira, Lax, KK, others..

Isnt that always the case...no further explanations that can cha ...

I well understood frm wira and others. My question is very simple, why menj text 5:51  is different because it says about Muhammad and ur text 5:51 says about not to friend Jews and Christians.

U only explain the Jews and Christians but failed to explain menj text.

u muslims cannot avoid this issue because u muslims supported menj claimed earlier.

goes with action than talk, ok

will back soon ............................and waiting for muslims to reply the menj text

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:30 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 03:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 02:27 PM

I well understood frm wira and others. My question is very simple, why menj text 5:51  is different because it says about Muhammad and ur text 5:51 says about not to friend Jews and Christians. ...

menj claimed his verse pasting specificly mention only about Muhammad?

Mind share with us on what post number he make that claimed?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 17-5-2006 03:50 PM

menj claimed his verse pasting specificly mention only about Muhammad?

Mind share with us on what post number he make that claimed?

oh boy u too slow or u pretend. i guess u pretend because we all know the grea liar and pretender u are. never mind i happy to repost it again.

5:51. O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

can u compare the differences and tell us why those words which belonged to same verses 5:51 but it sound different ? The whole passage is different, what u call it? Corrupt? Different version of sayings? Different version of Koran ???

this what menj wrote:

Originally posted by MENJ at 15-5-2006 04:41 PM
I see now ur trying to run away is it? Now please inform us why u LIED and claimed that Surah 5:51 talks about the Jews and Christians when in reality the verse is talking about Prophet Muhammad?

:pmuka::pmuka::pmuka:

If menjj verses different frm what i paste than the whole book which menjj has must totally different sayings or different version.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 03:58 PM

oh boy u too slow or u pretend. i guess u pretend because we all know the grea liar and pretender u are. never mind i happy to repost it again.

5:51. O ye who believe! take not the Jew ...

Yup that verse is also talking about Muhammad. So? Do u know that Allah "turunkan" Quran via Muhammad . Do u expect others?

I really can't understand u.

BTW Nothing wrong with that two verse's translation.

As I mention earlier

U can substitute "ali and ahmad" with "them"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 17-5-2006 04:24 PM

Yup that verse is also talking about Muhammad. So? Do u know that Allah "turunkan" Quran via Muhammad . Do u expect others?

As I mention earlier

one text sound like hate hate hate       ...racist racist racist agains Jews and Christian one text sound like  muhamma muhammad muhammad.

did ur allah made mistake giving two text or it work of man made text = lying of pen of islam???

now, which one  is authentic? if menj has that different text, what about the whole book of his?? can u take that whole book and reject the so called original text???

as for stupid answere on subsititue is not acceptable.

can u muslims says Jesus son of god as subsitute? No rite.

however, one of the text sound like GOJ or Da vinci code. I shall bring to National Geo soon to exposed the lying pen of islam soon.

Menj going to be famous.

Thank you menj for exposing the truth....really apperciate it
:hatdown:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 04:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 04:31 PM

one text sound like hate hate hate       ...racist racist racist agains Jews and Christian one text sound like  muhamma muhammad muhammad.

did ur allah made mistake giving two text or it  ...

When u stuck with "so call contradiction" issue after reading my explanation , u change subject to "hatred"

U already agree , dun make friend is not "hatred". Do u want for me to paste again example of barbaric and hatred verses in bible which specicly order christian to kill all the city inhabitant just because of idolatary?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 17-5-2006 04:38 PM
When u stuck with "so call contradiction" issue after reading my explanation , u change subject to "hatred"

U already agree , dun make friend is not "hatred". Do u want for me to paste again example of barbaric and hatred verses in bible which specicly order christian to kill all the city inhabitant just because of idolatary...

the topic here is 5:51 not other topic on bible or whatever.

Just like GOJ, peoples question GOJ not GOJ and Koran.

when i wrote hatred and racist , ur text/or verses sound like one. Do not make friend with Jews (race) but Menj text says Muhammad.

we not taking abt chrisitans kill at the city this and that. pls refraind frm taking different tune here.

keep focus on the topic

tq

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 04:42 PM

the topic here is 5:51 not other topic on bible or whatever.

Just like GOJ, peoples question GOJ not GOJ and Koran.

when i wrote hatred and racist , ur text/or verses sound like one. Do ...

I am still talking about the Quran , Only u r the one who deviate from "contradiction" issue to "hatred" after u stuck with my explaination.

Pls read again what I have posted.

U already agree , dun make friend is not "hatred". Do u want for me to paste again example of barbaric and hatred verses in bible which specicly order christian to kill all the city inhabitant just because of idolatary?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2006 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anti_aktivis at 17-5-2006 05:10 PM

I am still talking about the Quran , Only u r the one who deviate from "contradiction" issue to "hatred" after u stuck with my explaination.

Pls read again what I have po ...

are we taking about Bible?? No

I repost again the difference meaning verses frm Menj and other koran verses. U judge for urself the real liar.

5:51. O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

can u compare the differences and tell us why those words which belonged to same verses 5:51 but it sound different ? The whole passage is different, what u call it? Corrupt? Different version of sayings? Different version of Koran ???

this what menj wrote:

Originally posted by MENJ at 15-5-2006 04:41 PM
I see now ur trying to run away is it? Now please inform us why u LIED and claimed that Surah 5:51 talks about the Jews and Christians when in reality the verse is talking about Prophet Muhammad?

If menjj verses different frm what i paste than the whole book which menjj has must totally different sayings or different version.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-5-2006 05:23 PM

are we taking about Bible?? No

I repost again the difference meaning verses frm Menj and other koran verses. U judge for urself the real liar.

5:51. O ye who believe! take not the Jew ...

now u stuck with hatred , u back with contradiction issue. Ki ki.

The anwser will be the same

As I mention earlier

And do u want to see a true contradiction example. I have no problem to share with u

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 01:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.269359 second(s), 42 queries .