Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

I caught Menjj and a_a lie to defend sura5:51

[Copy link]
Post time 17-5-2006 06:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by DivinePonytail at 17-5-2006 02:04 PM

I believe you're refering to this thread.
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... page%3D1&page=3

Please check BeanDiesel post #72 & 73.  

Yeah I read it already. Well, I've no problem with it - I don't take it personally even though my nick was mentioned in BeanDiesel's post. So why was Truth so upset?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-5-2006 06:10 PM | Show all posts
So what abt Surah 5:51? It's just a warning & Allah swt. was referring to the evil bad Jews/Christians like Bush, the Israeli regime & their allies. If I'm not mistaken, Prophet Muhammad saw. asked a Jew to take care of his money b'coz he trusted him. It was mentioned in a hadith but I don't remember where. So what seems to be the problem anyway?

In fact, there's a hadith mentioning our Prophet saw. fed a blind Jew with drink & break every time he was out to the market until the Prophet died. Surprisingly, the prophet never failed to feed this Jewish guy even though he said he hated the prophet without knowing it was the prophet who fed him with bread & drink all this while.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 17-5-2006 06:10 PM
So what abt Surah 5:51? It's just a warning & Allah swt. was referring to the evil bad Jews/Christians like Bush, the Israeli regime & their allies. If I'm not mistaken, Prophet Muhammad saw. asked a Jew to take care of his money b'coz he trusted him. It was mentioned in a hadith but I don't remember where. So what seems to be the problem anyway?

In fact, there's a hadith mentioning our Prophet saw. fed a blind Jew with drink & break every time he was out to the market until the Prophet died. Surprisingly, the prophet never failed to feed this Jewish guy even though he said he hated the prophet without knowing it was the prophet who fed him with bread & drink all this while.

how come i am dealing with bunch of stupid members in this forum? My question is simple,

1)        Why discrepancies  in both sura 5:51. One text the so called original text wrote do not make friends with Jews and Christians and another same verses which posted by Menj mentioned about prophet Muhammad but not about Jews and Christians.

I am only interested on this two texts has discrepancies meaning ......in Bahasa we says  , percanggahan keterangan di dalam kedua dua surah tersebut.

Please I am not interested why the Koran says to not friend Jews and Christians.

Pls take note of it and no more like ali and ahmad, substitute or that kind crap view.

I have given 1 week to all     muslims as well Menj who is responsible by posting such sura.

After the due date, I shall bring to National Geol society, faithfreedom, answering islam, Islamic scholar & authority as well to press media.

It seems this issue similar to GOJ and Da Vinci  things

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 12:14 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 17-5-2006 06:02 PM

Yeah I read it already. Well, I've no problem with it - I don't take it personally even though my nick was mentioned in BeanDiesel's post. So why was Truth so upset?

stop injecting fire ok. i know u are capable of doing it.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 08:08 AM | Show all posts

Reply #124 Truth.8's post

What did I do Truth? It seems you're so upset with Menj. Why????? This is a religion board & it's normal for people like you to smear & badmouth other religions esp Islam. So why're you so angry with Menj?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 08:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 12:09 AM

how come i am dealing with bunch of stupid members in this forum? My question is simple,

1)        Why discrepancies  in both sura 5:51. One text the so called original text wrote do not make fr ...

Bunch of stupid members? In fact, you're the one fitting in such category. Pls take note of that. I'm here not to inflame or promote hatred unlike you. You simply jumped & freak like what when Menj pasted the pictures of the books he read. Anything Menj did here, you simply freak & bark like a mad wild dog, resort to name-calling. Unless he's reading books on terrorism, that's another different thing & a good reason to freak! Don't tell me you don't read books on anti-Islam. The way I see it - you're trying very hard to convince the Muslims that Islam is fake! You're preaching here instead of exchanging opinions with other members. That's really bad!

[ Last edited by  Baiduri Othman at 18-5-2006 08:15 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 18-5-2006 08:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 15-5-2006 05:29 PM

This guy must be on ganja or something. Please compare the following photos:

http://photoblog.menj.org/images/200605151 ...

Yeah, I know that Menj. Truth is twisting the facts here. No wonder lah.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-5-2006 08:14 AM

Bunch of stupid members? In fact, you're the one fitting in such category. Pls take note of that. I'm here not to inflame or promote hatred unlike you. You simply jumped & freak like what w ...

Rather than ur vain talk, u mind telling us why discrepancies in both sura? Everyone know there two different meaning.

Menj says it mentioned abt Muhammad

The so called original text mentioned not befriend with Jews and Christians.

Remember, I am asking WHY DISCREPANCIES  IN BOTH SURA. I am not interested abt the issue on  NOT   TO FRIEND WITH  JEWS AND CHRISTIANS.[/color

Muslims confused with my statements and try explaining  why the Koran says not be friend with Jews and Christians.

In Bahasa 揔enapa ada percanggahan keterangan dalam kedua

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2006 10:50 AM | Show all posts

Reply #128 Truth.8's post

Didn't I mention that Surah 5:51 was referring to the evil Jews & Christians? Didn't you ever read that there're many Quranic verses protecting the welfare of the non-Muslims? Why was Allah swt. protecting them? So now can you define infidels in the context of the Holy Quran since you seem to know better than me. I'm waiting right now.

PS. Make an effort to read my posts & digest them. Don't simply freak like a mad dog & use big fonts!!!! Are you clear on that? Now tell me who're a bunch of stupid useless forumners here. Or are you having problems with English?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 10:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-5-2006 10:50 AM
Didn't I mention that Surah 5:51 was referring to the evil Jews & Christians? Didn't you ever read that there're many Quranic verses protecting the welfare of the non-Muslims? Why was Allah swt ...

name calling like other members mad dogs is violation. Moderator pls take actions. If not I shall label this women worst name.

Back to the question. i m not interested abt evil jews or that. read slowly what does Menj text  says and compare the so called original text of the koran.

I repost again the difference meaning verses frm Menj and other koran verses. U judge for urself the real liar.

5:51. O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: They are but friends and protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them (for friendship) is of them. Verily God guideth not a people unjust.

can u compare the differences and tell us why those words which belonged to same verses 5:51 but it sound different ? The whole passage is different, what u call it? Corrupt? Different version of sayings? Different version of Koran ???

this what menj wrote:

Originally posted by MENJ at 15-5-2006 04:41 PM
I see now ur trying to run away is it? Now please inform us why u LIED and claimed that Surah 5:51 talks about the Jews and Christians when in reality the verse is talking about Prophet Muhammad?

If menjj verses different frm what i paste than the whole book which menjj has must totally different sayings or different version.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 10:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 18-5-2006 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 10:53 AM

name calling like other members mad dogs is violation. Moderator pls take actions. If not I shall label this women worst name.

Back to the question. i m not interested abt evil jews or tha ...

Pagi-pagi sudah  cari gadoh... ini T . 8 mau lawan saja la...

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Whoaaaaa....... you're so confused. Let me check my Holy Quran. I know that surah. In fact I posted that surah to counterback SFE somewhere in 2001.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 18-5-2006 10:58 AM

Pagi-pagi sudah  cari gadoh... ini T . 8 mau lawan saja la...  

siapa yg gadoh??? panggil saya mad dog?? siapa yg mula?? pengikut muhammad lah.

pls keep to my topic and not other related issue.

given 1 week and now remain 5 days.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-5-2006 11:00 AM
Whoaaaaa....... you're so confused. Let me check my Holy Quran. I know that surah. In fact I posted that surah to counterback SFE somewhere in 2001.

Ok, I really appreciate it. Pls, I am  only interested the discrepancies on both surah. do not explain why not to friend with jews and christians because wira already explained that issue.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 11:03 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 11:03 AM | Show all posts

This is from Surah Al Maidah Verse 48. (5:48)

I thought Menj has pasted the verse. I saw the no. 48 in the other pages.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 18-5-2006 11:03 AM

This is from Surah Al Maidah Verse 48. (5:48)

I thought Menj has pasted the verse. I saw the no. 48 in the other pages.

no is not verses 48 but menj says 5;51.

menj himself admit it and u muslims must explaine why two different sayings.

i am not going to repeat pls read my topic slowly

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 11:06 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-5-2006 11:05 AM | Show all posts
What ever the day remain.

The surah 5:51 will never change.

That's the wonder of our HOLY QURAN.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 18-5-2006 11:02 AM

Ok, I really appreciate it. Pls, I am  only interested the discrepancies on both surah. do not explain why not to friend with jews and christians because wira already explained that issue.

I've checked all the Quran available at home. It's the same - it's Surah 5:48. Even the wording is the same in BM & BI & also in Arabic.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-5-2006 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 18-5-2006 11:05 AM
What ever the day remain.

The surah 5:51 will never change.

That's the wonder of our HOLY QURAN.

than can i says someone holding fake?? or the lying pen of islam????

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #139 Truth.8's post

I think it's the printing error. Nothing more than that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 01:51 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075238 second(s), 42 queries .