Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: katt

Korean Entertainment News Update

Close [Copy link]
Post time 17-4-2008 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Nell’s Kim Jong Wan, hospitalized
April 14, 2008

Nell’s vocalist Kim Jong Wan was hospitalized on the night of April 13 due to pain and tired feeling in his throat.

Since Nell released its 4th album entitled “Separation Anxiety,” the band has been busy promoting it. Like from April 4-6, Nell had its album launch concert and TV and radio live performances. Fatigue piled up and finally took its toll on Kim Jong Wan.

“He’ll be receiving hospital treatment for 2-3 days because we’re worried that his vocal cords can worsen if activities are pushed and after recovering, activities will continue,” an official from Nell’s camp said.

Meanwhile, Nell’s 4th album is doing great. According to Hanteo chart, the album has already sold around 30,000 copies and the album’s title song called “Time to Search One’s Memory,” is ranking in various online music charts.

Source: Heraldbiz + krnloop

-----
Son Dambi, ready for comeback
April 15, 2008

Son Dambi (25) is set to release her mini album, filled with electronic music, at the end of the month.

Last year, Son Dambi released her debut single called “Cry Eye” and after promotions, she flew to Los Angeles in October and until January of this year, got busy with dance trainings at the famous Millennium Dance Complex, where Britney Spears and Jennifer Lopez also go to. Son Dambi also had vocal training and  recording of Peter Rafelson’s song at the RMC studio, which Peter Rafelson, known to be one of Madonna’s producers, had established.

Son Dambi’s mini album includes works of famous composers like Brave Brothers, who produced BIG BANG’s “Lie” and “Last Farewell,” Lee Min Soo, who composed Brown Eyed Girls’ “L.O.V.E,” and Seo Jae Ha, who composed Big Mama’s “Betrayal.” Even Wheesung was involved in the mini album as a lyricist.

“This is the first time that Brave Brothers worked outside YG Entertainment. By the first week of next month, Son Dambi will already start performing in music programs,” Pledis Entertainment, Son Dambi’s label, commented.

Source: Yonhap + krnloop

-----
Wax: digital single “Lucky”
April 15, 2008

Wax (Jo Hye Ri, 32) is making a comeback on the 18th with the release of her digital single called “Lucky.”

“Lucky” is a remake of the Euro dance song “Lucky” of the Swedish dance pop duo Lucky Twice. It was released in 2006 and topped the Swedish chart and became popular in other European countries like France, Germany, Finland and Great Britain.

With this new song, Wax is also going to be doing the “Antenna Dance,” wherein the thumb and forefinger form the letter “L.” According to Wax’s agency, it was named the “Antenna Dance” because it resembles an old TV antenna.

On the 18th, Wax is going to make her comeback in KBS “Music Bank.” From May 29 to June 1, Wax is holding concerts at the Ewha High School Centennial Hall.

Source: Newsis + krnloop

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:01 PM | Show all posts
April 3, 2008

'Hell Training' for S-line.. Kang Hye-jeong

'A body like Angelina Jolie's?'

Kang Hye-jeong has entered training with the trainer team who worked with Se7en and Big Bang. Kang Hye-jeong signed a contract with YG Entertainment, housing Se7en, Gummy, Big Bang, Koo Hye-seon, and Jeong Hye-yeong, in February. She started training with a team who is famous for making singer trainees work hard.

The professional training team uses high-level techniques to make trainees flexible so that they can keep up on stage. Se7en's built body and Big Bang's lean muscles were a result of this team's help. Kang Hye-jeong is receiving help to keep in shape and build her stamina.

The training team is not taking into account that Kang Hye-jeong is a famous star and is making her do the same things as trainees. She is preparing to film a new movie while the premiere of her movie "Kill Me" was pushed back to the second half of the year.

In her next work, she will be playing a fugitive who breaks out of jail, and she is exercising for the role and her health.

Original Korean article at kr.news.yahoo.com
English translation by [url=http://www.hancinema.net/-hell-training-for-s-line

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:01 PM | Show all posts
April 7, 2008

Star siblings, different as sun and shade

If there is shade, there is also a sunny spot. The entertainment industry also has its share of light and shade. It is especially prominent where siblings are both in the industry.

Most of the time, one sibling has all of the spotlight while one loses it. Those who don't receive recognition for their talent are called 'misfortunes'.

There are siblings even in this generation, including Ha Ji-won's younger brother Jeon Tae-soo, Chae Rim's younger brother Park Sang-uk, Lee Yo-won's cousin Lee Joong-moon, Jang Nara's older brother Jang Seong-won, Seo Ji-yeong's older brother Seo Bae-joon, Kim Hye-soo's youngest brother Kim Dong-hwi. Jeon Tae-soo acted in "A Good Day to Love" and "The King and I" but he cannot move past the label of being "Ha Ji-won's brother".

Park Sang-uk debuted in "The Coast Guard" in 2002, but he is not known at all. He received recognition recently as it became known that he was Chae Rim's brother. Kim Hye-soo's brothers Kim Dong-hwi and Kim Dong-hyeon filmed one music video and disappeared. They show the extremes of an older brother, older sister, and younger sibling.

Park Sang-uk's company said, "We don't want him to be viewed as Chae Rim's brother, because he cannot be judged for his skills. We tried to hide that they were siblings, and even now, we don't want help".

Lee Joong-moon said, "It's true that I'm famous because of my sister. But it's also been a drawback. People only pointed out that I was "Lee Yo-won's cousin". For a while, I didn't do any interviews. Recently, I feel like I've succeeded by myself through KBS "Likeable or Not" and am accepting interviews".

Jeon Tae-soo, who admitted to being Ha Ji-won's brother from his debut, said, "I read comments saying, 'Did you become famous to take advantage of your sister?" and I regretted revealing our relationship. I was disappointed because it seemed like my sister received more anti-fans because of me".

There are those who make it on their own but receive 'misfortune' after the news gets out. Some are Jo Seung-woo's older sister, musical actress Jo Seo-yeon, Chae Si-ra's younger sister, musical actress Chae Gook-hee, Choi Min-sik's younger Choi Kwang-il. These people are recognized for being best in their field, but because of their famous siblings, they receive unwanted compassion.

Choi Kwang-il debuted in 1990 and starred in plays such as "Equus" and "Biloxi Blues". He also starred in the movie "철없는 아내" as the main character. But even for him, he cannot surpass the great actor Choi Min-sik.

Chae Gook-hee starred in musicals such as "A Midsummer Night's Dream", and Jo Seo-yeon is a top star with musicals such as "Rent" and "Hard Rock Caf

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:02 PM | Show all posts
April 7, 2008

Gong Yoo, 'Private Gong Ji-chul, this is Chulwon'... Letter to fans

Gong Yoo, who entered military service after the end of "Coffee Prince", is telling his fans how he's doing.

On March 30, he wrote a letter to them on his fan cafe, saying, "This is Private Gong Ji-chul, and I'm doing well". He added, "It's been three months since I left with a heavy heart, leaving you crying behind me. I'm in Chulwon, where I have to live for the next two years.

He wasn't able to train for a week because of asthma, but, except for one part, completed all his training. He said that he did all the autograph signing he can do in his life at the training facility.

"I think I got a lot of Taiwanese and Chinese fans. I'm studying English through English letters, and when it's hard and lonely, I laugh a lot reading your letters".

"I'm doing well. I'm still a private who can't do anything, and I think I'm going to be criticized by my seniors. By age, I'm about third or fourth. I'm a little sorry to those young seniors who are uncomfortable around me". Half-jokingly, he revealed the difficulties of entering the army at an old age.

"At first, it was chaotic, but now I feel like I'm really in the army. I think I have to calm down a little bit. Goodbye, no, I salute you". He also left another thank you letter for his fans on April 6.

He revealed that he was happy for the presents his fans left him. "I received all your presents. I'm touched. There are stickers and pictures of me everywhere. My seniors tell me that I'm like a PX (store inside of the army). Because of your presents, it was chaotic with distributing the packages". He also said that he was gaining popularity within his troop from his fans' presents.

Original Korean article at kr.news.yahoo.com
English translation by hancinema.net

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:02 PM | Show all posts
April 11, 2008

Rain in "TIME" Magazine for 3rd Consecutive Year

Actor and singer Rain was asked for an interview with the weekly U.S. journal "TIME," according to J. Tune Entertainment.

Every year, "TIME" magazine presents a select list of "100 of the World's Most Influential People" and currently, Rain has surpassed Britney Spears on the online voting site, "2008 Time 100." The request for an interview comes from the "TIME" video web coverage segment, "10 Questions."

This is the third consecutive year that Rain has been linked to "TIME." The Hallyu star was chosen for the "TIME 100" list in 2006 and walked the red carpet with powerful figures such as U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and movie mogul Jerry Bruckheimer.

In 2007, he was ranked number one on the online voting system set up for the "TIME 100" and introduced to "TIME" readers as "Asia's Prince of Pop." Once again he is ranked first on the online poll this year along with an interview that can be viewed by a global audience.

The "TIME" editor-in-chief will select ten questions from the countless number sent in to the website (http://www.time.com/10questions) by netizens all over the world.

Source: KBS Global

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:03 PM | Show all posts
April 14, 2008

Nintendo Launches Action-Packed Wii in Korea

By Cho Jin-seo
Staff Reporter

Actor Won Bin, left, and Nintendo CEO Satoru Iwata duel in a virtual tennis match
at the local launch of the Nintendo Wii held at the Grand Hyatt
in central Seoul, Monday. Korea Times Photo by Kim Dong-ho

Nintendo is finally set out to sell its action-packed video game player Wii in South Korea, ending a long wait for gamers here.

The company said Monday that it will release the localized version on April 26 for 220,000 won, targeting Children's Day on May 5. It is a belated introduction to Korea, almost 15 months after its debut in the United States.

Wii is currently the best-selling video game player in the world with more than 20 million sold worldwide until last December. But South Korea and China have been excluded from the hype, as Nintendo worried about rampant software piracy.

'We are very sorry to keep you waiting so long," Satoru Iwata, the CEO and president, during an extravagant press conference held at the Grand Hyatt in central Seoul.

Iwata then surprised the audience by making a long, 90-degree bow _ a rare scene in South Korea where even the most corrupt businessmen hardly admit their faults in public. Iwata and Koda Mineo, chief of Nintendo Korea, each bowed two times during their one-hour presentations.

Though such Japanese-style gestures may look exaggerated to reporters, the two Nintendo men have good reasons to thank their customers here.

The Korean game industry had been dominated by online games that run on personal computers, while video game consoles such as PlayStation of Sony and Xbox of Microsoft were all suffering from poor sales. But Nintendo surprised everyone with its palm-sized game player Nintendo DS, 1.4 million of which have been sold since January 2007.

"I remember that the general sentiment was skeptical when we first launched DS in Korea. But as we all know, it is now played by many customers here, even aged people who were unlikely to play video games before,' said Iwata, who has led Nintendo since 2002.

The Wii is a home video game machine, which has a motion-sensitive remote controller. Using the "Wiimote," gamers can imitate various actions, such as swinging a baseball bat, hurling a bowling ball or pointing a rifle at a target.

Iwata said it may not become as popular as the DS in Korea because people tend to play PC games at home. The delayed local launch also caused many gamers to buy imported Wii consoles at a higher cost.

Another worry is the rampant software piracy. It is unlikely that Wii can beat the horde of online pirates. Even before its official release, many game shops in major electronics stores such as Yongsan and Kukje Electronics Market were selling imported Wii players that have a special chip, which enables it to to run duplicated game CDs.

The company set a 39,000 won price tag each for game, Wii Play and Wii Sports, the two most popular titles.

Consumers should note that the Korean version of Wii won't play game titles bought from other countries, and vice versa.

Credits: indizio@koreatimes.co.kr
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2008/04/123_22447.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:04 PM | Show all posts
April 16, 2008

"Rivals" on KBS 2TV Kicks Off with 7.1% Viewer Rating

"Kangjeok" or "Rivals," a brand new drama series on KBS 2TV starring Chaerim and Lee Jong-hyuk, started off with a lower-than-expected viewer rating of 7.1 percent (TNS Media Korea) on April 14.

In the first episode, new bodyguards were shown going through grueling training sessions. "Rivals" competed with "Isan" on MBC (27.9%) and "I Love You" on SBS (6.7%).

According to AGB Nielsen Media Research, the viewer rating for "Rivals" on April 4 was 6.1 percent while that of "Isan" and "I Love You" were 28.4 percent and 7 percent, respectively.

The viewer rating for "Rivals" is only slightly higher than the preceding drama series "Single Dad in Love" which recorded a viewer rating of 5.9 percent in the first episode and an average viewer rating of 4.6 percent.

Meanwhile, "Unshaken," a new morning drama series on MBC starring Hong Eun-hee and Kim Nam-jin, recorded a viewer rating of 12.6 for the first episode according to AGB Nielsen Media Research. "I Still Love You," the preceding morning drama had the highest viewer rating of 23.4 percent and an average viewer rating of 16.3 percent.

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mconten ... /1519079_11692.html

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-4-2008 02:05 PM | Show all posts
April 16, 2008

Joey Yung and Lee Jun-ki Together in Ads

Hong Kong pop diva Joey Yung (L) co-stars with South Korean actor and singer Lee Jun-ki in an advertisement for a fast food brand. [Photos: Tungstar/xinhuanet.com]

Source: CRIENGLISH.com
http://english.cri.cn/3086/2008/04/16/902@346590_7.htm

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:49 PM | Show all posts
April 15, 2008

Rain, 10 hours of training, lost 13 kilograms

The road to getting a leading role in Hollywood is difficult. Rain, who was cast in "Ninja Assassin", is trying hard.

Rain went to Germany on March 7, and he has been training hard since 6 am for ten hours for the action scenes in the movie. The movie production company said that he also has to watch what he eats. A representative of J-Tune, Rain's company, said, "It hasn't been long since he started training officially. But he started dieting from the end of last year and has stopped intake of carbohydrates. He hasn't eaten a grain of rice. He is eating chicken breast, raw fish, sweet potatoes, and salad, and he receiving hard training". Because of his diet and training, he has lost about 12 kilograms.

Despite the harshness, he doesn't miss training and is eager for his first main role.

"Ninja Assassin" is an action movie produced by the Wachowski brothers and famous producer Joel Silver. Rain acts as a murderer who attacks the ninjas.

Rain entered Hollywood through "Speed Racer", a remake of a Japanese animation. He will be promoting the movie starting on the 21st in Korea, Hong Kong, America, England, Germany, and Japan.

Original article at media.daum.net
English translation by www.hancinema.net

April 17, 2008

Premiere of Film "Speed Racer" to be Held in Tokyo

The premiere of "Speed Racer," a film by the Wachowski brothers in which singer Rain makes his Hollywood film debut, will be held in June.

The film premiere, to be held at the Tokyo Dome on June 25, will invite 35,000 audience members. The film will be screened on the world's largest 37 meter-by-17.5 meter screen. Word is out that the Wachowski brothers are preparing to submit an application to the Guinness Book of World Records requesting the screen be included in the book's latest edition.

When the premiere of the film "Pearl Harbor" was held at the Tokyo Dome in 2001, 30,000 audience members watched the film on the then-largest movie screen of 35 meters-by-14.5 meters.

Speed Racer is the first film to be directed by the celebrated "Matrix" creators in five years. The film is based on a Japanese animated film entitled "Mach Go Go Go." The story revolves around a young car racer who dreams of glory and success.

Speed Racer also features g.o.d member Park Jun-hyung. The film will open in theaters nationwide in Korea on May 8 and in Japan on July 5.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:49 PM | Show all posts
April 14, 2008

Where stars live

1. Jo Yeong-nam, singer - Seoul, Cheongdam-dong
617 m2 (187 Pyeong), US$ 10 Millions

2. Kim Seung-woo & Kim Nam-joo, Rain, Song Hye-kyo - Seoul, Samseong-dong
320m2 (97 Pyeong), US$ 5~6 millions

3. Jang Dong-gun - Seoul, Jamwon-dong
440m2 (133 Pyeong), US$ 3,6 millions

4. Kim Jeong-eun - Seoul, Bangbae-dong
429m2 (130 Pyeong), US$ 3 millions

5. Jeon Do-yeon - Seoul, Cheongdam-dong
290m2 (88 Pyeong) US$ 2,8~3,2 millions

6. Bae Yong-joon - Seoul, Samseong-dong
340m2 (102 Pyeong) US$ 2,7 millions

Jang Jin-yeong - Cheongdam-dong 268m2 (81 Pyeong), the public land price is US$ 2,1 millions

kwon Sang-woo - Gyeonggi-do, Pangyo-dong, US$ 2 millions

Shim Eun-ha - Seoul, Yangjae-dong

Choi Jin-sil - Seoul, Jamwon-dong

Lee Byeong-Heon - Gyeonggi-do, Gwangju-si

Original article at news.empas.com

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:50 PM | Show all posts
April 4, 2008

[How Much?]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:51 PM | Show all posts
April 11, 2008

Big 4 Actresses, Television U-Turn 'War of the Stars'

The comebacks of four top actresses are drawing attention. The actresses include Kim Ji-soo, Son Ye-jin, Kim Seon-ah, and Kim Hee-seon.

Their breaks have been at least two years and at most three years. Kim Ji-soo and Son Ye-jin have focused on movies, and Kim Hee-seon and Kim Seon-ah have been taking breaks while searching for a comeback project.

Kim Ji-soo is coming back in May with KBS drama "Woman of the Sun". It's been three years since MBC drama "Age of Hero" in 2005.

Kim Ji-soo plays Shin Do-young, an announcer who holds a secret of her birth. She has the looks, knowledge, and skill, but always feels burdened by the secret of her birth.

Son Ye-jin's comeback work is MBC drama "Spotlight", which will start in May. It has been two years since SBS drama "Alone in Love".

Son Ye-jin plays Seo Woo-jin, who begins as a reporter and moves up to become an anchor. This drama will be playing at the same time as Kim Ji-soo's drama "Woman of the Sun", and a competition is inevitable.

Kim Seon-ah, who has been struggling with bad rumors, was cast as the main female role for "When It's At Night",the drama after "Lee San". It's been three years since her popular drama "My Name is Kim Sam-soon".

Kim Seon-ah plays Cho-hee, who works at the security department for cultural artifacts. The male character is played by Lee Dong-geon, who recently lost his brother to an attack. After acting with Hyeon Bin, she will be acting once again with a younger man.

Kim Hee-seon is also planning to come back from resting after marrying Park Joo-young, the second son of RakSan Group, last October. It is a drama hoping to air in the first half of the year.

It's been two years since her SBS drama "Smile Again". After her marriage, there were rumors about her retiring, and fans couldn't hide their gladness at the news of her comeback.

Original article at news.naver.com
Image from sportsseoul.com via yahoo.kr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:51 PM | Show all posts
April 17, 2008

Hyun Young Shows Off Curves for Japanese TV

Hyun Young has been invited as a guest on a popular Japanese TV program.

Bomnal Entertainment, Hyun Young's agency, announced yesterday that the model-turned-actress was invited to be in "Ojisans 11," a variety program on NihonTV. "She left this morning for a three-day trip which includes taping of the program and media interviews," they added.

"Ojisans 11" is NihonTV's poster program and broadcast all over Japan. It is a program with eleven hosts who provide practical information for everyday life.

The program's producers wanted to introduce Hyun Young's "rabbit finger diet" to their audiences. The curvy celebrity's agency also added, "We are planning on selling her diet DVDs in Japan as well."

Hyun Young is currently the host of MBC's "Section TV Entertainment News," KBS 2TV's "Happy Sunday," "Competing through Music," and MBC DramaNet's "The Three Female Talk Show." She plans on working actively in both Korea and Japan this year.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Thanks to kdramafanusa-soompi.com for the highlight

April 13, 2008

Lee Dong-geon, Kim Seon-ah "When It's At Night"

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:53 PM | Show all posts

April 10, 2008

Eric Moon - Koo Hye-seon, Lovers in "Strongest Chil-woo"

Reduced: 98% of original size [ 520 x 395 ] - Click to view full image

Koo Hye-seon, who was in "the King and I", will be acting once more in a historical drama.

She was cast as So-yoon in "Strongest Chil-woo", set to come out in June, and will be lovers with Eric Moon.

Kang Chil-woo is one who punishes lawbreakers for the king by day, but at night, he changes into a killer who punishes the acts of evil. Jeon No-min will also star as one of the killers.

Koo Hye-seon used to be a daughter of a noble but is sent somewhere as a workwoman. When she comes back, she becomes a servant. She is Chil-woo's (Eric Moon) first love and only lover.

A representative of Koo Hye-seon said, "It's another historical drama after "The King and I" but it's a different feeling from that".

The production company Olive 9 said, "Koo Hye-seon acted very well in "the King and I", and she is once again the female lead. She also pushed back her plans for studying language and is showing passion by being a part of this".

Original Korean Article: JKNEWS 2008-04-10 20:28
English Translation Credit: HanCinema

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-4-2008 02:54 PM | Show all posts

April 14, 2008

Ko Hyeon-jeong's temptation(?), Kwon Sang-woo puts on dancing shoes

Kwon Sang-woo is working hard for the dance scene in his comeback work, SBS drama "Big Things". He acts as Haryu, who is well-known for meeting women in local cabarets.

He is learning the jitterbug, blues, cha-cha-cha, rumba, jive, and samba five days at week at a sports dance school. One representative of the drama said, "He is learning dance to accomplish his role well. He is working hard, and everybody has confidence in him".

"Big Things", with a production cost of ten billion won, will start filming early next month and will film in Japan mid-next month. Ko Hyeon-jeong, acting with Kwon Sang-woo, will play Korea's first female president.

Original Korean Article: Hankooki 2008/04/14 11:20:39

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-4-2008 06:35 PM | Show all posts
TSZX the Grace holds another concert in Japan
April 16, 2008

After the success of TSZX the Grace’s first solo concerts in Tokyo, Japan last March 20 and 23, an additional concert date was set on May 19.

According to SM Entertainment on the 16th, TSZX has been working hard in Japan and gaining recognition and was also able to capture the audience with its hit songs through its concerts.

“Because of fans’ support, we decided to hold once more a concert on May 19 at the Daikanyama UNIT in Tokyo. The reaction on this additional concert was great because the tickets are now sold-out,” SM Entertainment revealed.

Through SM Entertainment, TSZX the Grace conveyed its reaction on holding another concert and said, “We’re happy to be as one with the audience though this concert. We wish to express our gratitude to fans for supporting the additional concert and repay them with great performances.”

Source: Starnews + krnloop

-----
Poppin’ Hyun Joon, Pepsi commercial model
April 16, 2008

Korea’s “Dance King” Poppin’ Hyun Joon was selected as a commercial model for Pepsi Cola China.

Poppin’ Hyun Joon finished the commercial shoot in Hong Kong in mid-March and last April 9, he participated in a Pepsi Cola promotions event at the Liberation Army Theater in Guangzhou, China, wherein his commercial was revealed for the first time.

Meanwhile, this April, Poppin’ Hyun Joon is scheduled to be Jewelry’s guest rapper for “One More Time” and he will leave for China next month to do promotions for the movie “Dance Gate,” which will be out in June. Poppin’ Hyun Joon plays the lead in the said movie.

Source: YTN + krnloop

-----
Epik High 5th album: 50,000 preorders
April 16, 2008

Epik High’s 5th album entitled &#8220ieces, Part One,” which will be out in the market on the 17th, has already recorded 50,000 preorders and once album becomes available, it is expected that it will easily break the 100,000 sold albums mark.

Last year, Epik High released its 4th album called “Remapping the Human Soul” and rose to 3rd place in the 2007 album sales chart for it sold more than 120,000 copies.

On the other hand, Epik High is set to hold a 5th album showcase on April 17 at the CGV theater in Apkujeong, Seoul.

Source: YTN + krnloop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2008 10:54 PM | Show all posts

April 10, 2008

Eric Moon - Koo Hye-seon, Lovers in "Strongest Chil-woo"

Koo Hye-seon, who was in "the King and I", will be acting once more in a historical drama.

She was cast as So-yoon in "Strongest Chil-woo", set to come out in June, and will be lovers with Eric Moon.

Kang Chil-woo is one who punishes lawbreakers for the king by day, but at night, he changes into a killer who punishes the acts of evil. Jeon No-min will also star as one of the killers.

Koo Hye-seon used to be a daughter of a noble but is sent somewhere as a workwoman. When she comes back, she becomes a servant. She is Chil-woo's (Eric Moon) first love and only lover.

A representative of Koo Hye-seon said, "It's another historical drama after "The King and I" but it's a different feeling from that".

The production company Olive 9 said, "Koo Hye-seon acted very well in "the King and I", and she is once again the female lead. She also pushed back her plans for studying language and is showing passion by being a part of this".

Original Korean Article: JKNEWS 2008-04-10 20:28

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2008 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Thanks to kdramafanusa for the highlight

April 16, 2008

[TV review] Charming ruins the dreams of de Beauvoir

揟he Last Scandal of My Life,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-4-2008 10:55 PM | Show all posts
April 17, 2008

Kim Ki-duk抯 揟he Isle

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

2-5-2024 11:50 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.161311 second(s), 42 queries .