CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hantujeraul

----------►----------►DEUTSCHLAND & BUNDESLIGA TEAMS NEWS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 20-3-2007 09:20 PM | Show all posts
ewahhhh..pokcik ngan mokcik ecah berborak sakan kat benang ijau aku yg terchenta inieeeeeee

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

cik kari amik farmasi ek??ukm?um?usm?

Use magic Report

Reply #3978 carrie_connie's post

arsengal ker...
lecturer cyberlaw aku plak peminat liverfool...boleh plak dia includekan nama jose ngan alex kat soalan midterm td..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2007 09:29 PM | Show all posts
[table=98%]
Bundesliga roundup: Werder Bremen remains close to Schalke

[/td][/tr][tr][td]
BERLIN (AP)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-3-2007 09:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3984 carrie_connie's post

keciknyer tulisan

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Euro Qualifier - Germany prepares for intense duel for 1st place

Saturday night, two undefeated teams will battle it out in Prague抯 Sparta Stadium. The Czech Republic will play against Germany抯 揗annschaft

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-3-2007 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Euro Qualifier - Low calls up three newcomers for match against Czech Republic

German National coach Joachim L鰓 has called up a squad of 20 players for the EC-qualifier against the Czech Republic on March 24 (8.45 pm CET) in Prague on Friday. Three newcomers are included with defender Gonzalo Castro and striker Stefan Kie遧ing of Bayer Leverkusen, as well as midfielder Roberto Hilbert of VfB Stuttgart. Third goalkeeper behind Jens Lehmann (FC Arsenal) and Timo Hildebrand (VfB Stuttgart) is Robert Enke of Hannover 96.

Fritz, Schulz, Madlung and Freier on squad against Denmark

For the international friendly against Denmark in Duisburg four days later (8.00 pm CEST) L鰓 additionally called up four more players: Defenders Christian Schulz and Clemens Fritz of Werder Bremen, as well as Alexander Madlung of VfL Wolfsburg and midfielder Paul Freier of Bayer Leverkusen.

L鰓 cannot count on numerous players. Miroslav Klose (Werder Bremen), Mario Gomez (VfB Stuttgart), Mike Hanke (VfL Wolfsburg), Oliver Neuville (Borussia M鰊chengladbach) and Gerald Asamaoh (Schalke 04) as well as Tim Borowski (Werder Bremen) and Arne Friedrich (Hertha BSC Berlin) are injured.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 21-3-2007 08:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3987 marcell's post

kalo ader live , mesti tonton neh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 21-3-2007 12:26 PM
kalo ader live , mesti tonton neh

sini ada..
sana camner??.. takkan takde.. euro qualifier ni bukan international friendly
mesti tunjuk lerrr..

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Bayern's Kahn banned for AC Milan clash
Thu Mar 22, 9:05 PM ET

BERLIN (AFP) - Bayern Munich goalkeeper Oliver Kahn will miss the Champions League quarter-final first leg clash with AC Milan in Italy next month after being handed a one-match ban and a fine by UEFA on Thursday.
[size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT

The 37-year-old German international veteran was fined 20,000 Swiss francs (12,339 euros) and banned for the first-leg tie at the San Siro stadium on April 3 after a UEFA Disciplinary Committee found him guilty of improper conduct.
Bayern's Brazilian defender Lucio was also hit with a fine of 6,171 euros for improper conduct at the same match.
Kahn was brought to task for arguing with a doping control official following Bayern's 2-1 win over Real Madrid a fortnight ago, after which he was held back to give a urine sample.
In an interview posted on the Bayern website before the verdict, Kahn apologised to the doctor involved and explained the reasons behind the bust-up.
"It was a stupid situation," he said.
"I'm still extremely sorry for that, but it was the fourth time in a row we'd had a doping control after a match - and would you believe it, I was picked out of 18 possible candidates for the fourth time.
"I was disgruntled, especially because my family was waiting and I'd promised to hurry up after the final whistle this time. We wanted to go out together for something to eat.
"The team was celebrating a win over Real Madrid, they were all thrilled and ecstatic.
"And there I was in the medical room, watching the clock, knowing my family was waiting, drinking everything I could lay my hands on - and then finally, after two hours, at close to one in the morning, I managed it. I took my container to the doctor, but he said he hadn't been watching me. I had to do it all again.
"I was knackered, angry and upset. The way I let my frustration get the better of me wasn't right."
Bayern coach Ottmar Hitzfeld was quoted on the website of Sport Bild magazine as saying Bayern will appeal UEFA's decisions.
"We are going to appeal with the hope of winning ... and finding a happy solution with UEFA," said Hitzfeld.

seb baik juz 1 match..as long we'll have him during the decisive leg

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 08:22 AM | Show all posts

supersport

Originally posted by marcell at 22-3-2007 08:46 AM

sini ada..
sana camner??.. takkan takde.. euro qualifier ni bukan international friendly
mesti tunjuk lerrr..

25 Mar 2210 Czech Republic vs Germany (Delayed)

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 24-3-2007 12:22 AM

25 Mar 2210 Czech Republic vs Germany (Delayed)

fuh... delayed betul tuuu... dekat satu hari..
takpe nanti marcell update awal sikit

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #3992 marcell's post

jgn... spoil lak

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2007 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 24-3-2007 01:22 PM
jgn... spoil lak

menet 73: czechs 0-germany 2

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2007 09:19 AM | Show all posts
FT: czechs 1-germany 2

Kuranyi's goals keep Germany top
by Ryland James 2 hours, 48 minutes ago

PRAGUE (AFP) - Striker Kevin Kuranyi ensured Germany stay top of their Euro 2008 qualifying group with two headed goals either side of half-time as his side poached a 2-1 win over the Czech Republic on Saturday.
[size=-2]ADVERTISEMENT

Schalke 04 striker Kuranyi bagged his 16th and 17th international goals to give Germany a three-point lead at the top of Group D over second-placed joint rivals the Czech Republic and Ireland following the deserved win in Prague.
The 25-year-old struck on 42 minutes when a well-placed header beat Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech and he repeated the feat on 62 minutes when he headed midfielder Bernd Schneider's cross home.
Czech striker Milan Baros managed a consolation goal on 76 minutes after he deflected a shot past Germany's Jens Lehmann which wrong-footed the Arsenal goalkeeper, but it was too little, too late.
"We deserved the win," said Kuranyi. "We kept them under a lot of pressure and the team played well as a unit."
Germany captain and Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack was pleased with the win as his side face Denmark at home on Wednesday night in a friendly.
"It was a good performance," he said. "We controlled the game in the first half and although it became quite tight after they pulled back a goal, we still deserved the win."
Unbeaten with seven wins from eight games under his stewardship since taking over from Jurgen Klinsmann after last year's World Cup, Germany coach Joachim Loew was delighted with the three valuable points away from home.
"This was an important and deserved win," he said.
"The team played very well and showed plenty of intelligence in their build-up. The defence was rock solid and we barely gave the opposition any chances, so we have to be very happy.
"It was very important to go 2-0 up to give us a cushion, Kevin (Kuranyi) was highly motivated and had a superb game."
Germany created the best chances throughout with Ballack linking well with midfield partner Bastian Schweinsteiger which tested the home side's defence in the early stages.
Ballack created the best chance in the opening 20 minutes when his free-kick was charged down, but he managed to chip over the defence and Schweinsteiger failed to connect with the ball.
And Bayern Munich's Lukas Podolski, voted Best Young Player of last year's World Cup, forced Cech into a good diving save after he connected with a powerful shot on 25 minutes.
The threatened breakthrough finally came in the 42nd minute when Kuranyi rose above his marker and headed the ball just inside the post. Podolski hit the crossbar moments later.
The hosts pushed hard for an equaliser after the interval and the best chance fell to Tomas Rosicky, who hit his volley with some force into the waiting arms of Arsenal team-mate Lehmann on 55 minutes.
But Kuranyi made sure of the win for Germany when he slipped his marker and met Schneider's cross to claim his second goal of the game just after the hour mark.
Baros gave the Czechs some hope when he deflected Jan Polak's long-range shot past Lehmann on 76 minutes as the home side piled on the pressure in the closing stages, but it was not enough to threaten the result

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2007 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Group D               Pld            Pts
Germany                5              13
   :love: :pompom:
Czech Republic       5              10
Republic of Ireland  6              10
Slovakia                  5               9
Cyprus                   5               4
Wales                     4               3
San Marino             4                0

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2007 01:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by marcell at 25-3-2007 10:45 AM
Group D               Pld            Pts
Germany                5              13   :love: :pompom:
Czech Republic       5              10
Republic of Ireland  6              10
Slovakia   ...

yahoooo

Use magic Report

irwan This user has been deleted
Post time 26-3-2007 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Aksi abang-abang Bayern bersama trofi Champions League

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by irwan at 26-3-2007 10:49 AM
Aksi abang-abang Bayern bersama trofi Champions League images/smilies/clap2.gif

http://img92.imageshack.us/img92/6933/img5083bj9.th.jp ...

enche irwan yg mane satu??

Use magic Report

irwan This user has been deleted
Post time 26-3-2007 05:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 26-3-2007 10:59
enche irwan yg mane satu??

---Biarlah rahsiaaaaa

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 09:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069815 second(s), 48 queries .