CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3414|Reply: 5

List of racial discriminations in Malaysia ???

Close [Copy link]
Post time 22-6-2006 02:56 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
List of racial discriminations in Malaysia, practiced by government as well as government agencies. This list is an open secret. Best verified by government itself because it got the statistics.

In the US, anyone whether black, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mexican etc, has the right to run for president. There are no restrictions, one only needs to secure the votes.

More here

there is one  bank in Malaysia know as Public Bank. I am glad to see multi races at this bank. the  rest:puke:

I will consider opening a account at multi races banking.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 22-6-2006 12:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 22-6-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-6-2006 02:56 AM
In the US, anyone whether black, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Mexican etc, has the right to run for president. There are no restrictions, one only needs to secure the votes.

Oh wow!!!!!  You are soooooo right, that is why all of the US presidents to date have white a*ses yeah?

They (coloured people) can run to the edge of the world for presidency all they want, but I can assure you, as long as there are rednecks, these people will never be the president of the USA.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Haha...I feel like laughing when reading the list..what's discrimination had to do with a drop in the percentage of non-Bumis' population?

As for the armed forces, the aren't many non-Bumis who join, that's why recruitment is low!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2006 12:56 PM | Show all posts
multi-racial bank? you make your decision merely on looking at the employees? How childish! How about putting your money into OCBC?

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2006 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 22-6-2006 11:43 AM

Oh wow!!!!!  You are soooooo right, that is why all of the US presidents to date have white a*ses yeah?

They (coloured people) can run to the edge of the world for presidency all they want,  ...

Hahaha... Truth.8 gone busted (again), US law required only a native American allowed to run for President, that's why only white people hold presidency so far for hundreds years, and thats why Arnold still stuck with Governor and can't run for presidency until those law revised by senate.

And we are more democratic than them, practically we had female president in Indonesia, Philiphine, India etc. But Truth dare to say about discrimination. I think too much dreamy hurt his brain.

Truth.8 knows nut, but he act to know everythings....poor him.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-8-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts
KALAU TRUTH8 TAK BUKAK AKAUN KAT PUBLIC BANK, ADA EFFECT KER DKT PUBLIC BANK TU?

TRUTH8 MENGANGUK SETUJU....HEHEHEH

Use magic Report

Follow Us
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076053 second(s), 32 queries .