CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 17352|Reply: 132

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
Post time 15-7-2006 12:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hindus has many forms of department worshipped of gods. if they want wealth, they pray to lakshmi, if they want knowledge, they pray to sarawathi and list goes on.

does make sense ??

like myself, I only worshipped Heavently Father all in one than many department works.

this hindus department gods works pics:

So called creator

The Hindu Trinity consists of the gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, representatives of the creative, preservative and destructive principles.

(Preserver-Goddess of Wealth)

Destroyer-Mother Goddess)
.......could be she destroy hindus during tsunami:hmm:

(Goddess of Knowledge).....no wonder barney think he is knowlege yet he unable to think the truth and fake.

Ganesha
(Remover of Obstacles) .....do u know why ganesh have elelphant head? went  to war and his head was chopped off yet his so called father and mother siva and parvathi unable to joined back the real head but put elephant head. does it make sense that this is so called powerful god could not joined the real head of ganesh but could joined elephant head:hmm:?? for pihroth and barney yes.

So, u c many funny stories in hindus faith that do not make sense.

....dont forget the piping tom krishna who saw  womens  bathing in river and took away their cloth yet hindus believe this piping tom will be the last messiah to come to earth  to judge us when this piping tom did sinful act by seeing womens taking bath plus sealing butter and milk. Makes sense?? I leave up to  members to decide.

p/s: i noticed most hindus male gods has faminie looks. why???

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 01:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-7-2006 12:43 PM | Show all posts
So, u c many funny stories in hindus faith that do not make sense.

Try to show a little more respect than that.
Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 12:43 PM

Try to show a little more respect than that.
Thanks.

respect??? asking question whether makes sense is not form of me do not respect.

remember how the ancient prophets sharp with their tounge when they condem pagan believer?? respect??? or direct ??

u must have guts to voice out the fact if not u rather stay as coward.

as i mentioned before, God peoples must be brave than cowards.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts

The keyword is, 'funny'.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 12:48 PM

The keyword is, 'funny'.

yes it funny to think when gods so powerful yet unable to joine the real heads of ganesh and one must pray to different department gods in order to achieved something. strange and funny lah.

another example is, Sani the 9 planets.....if one circle serval times bad lucks can be removed. does it makes sense?? than what about the so called powerful gods of brahama, siva and vishnu??? can't hindus worhshipped this gods than sani?? very strange believed.

another funny and strange things of the pagan believed.

btw, Sani is worshipped only on Saturday.

Like myself I observed Sabbath as holy day which knows as Saturday......but my Sabbath is nothing to do with pagan ritual of sani.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 12:55 PM ]

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 15-7-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Like myself I observed Sabbath as holy day which knows as Saturday......
-------------
It's Sabbath today, what are you doing on here?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 15-7-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 15-7-2006 01:22 PM
Like myself I observed Sabbath as holy day which knows as Saturday......
-------------
It's Sabbath today, what are you doing on here?

i already observed morning at 830 and now i am doing my spiritual acts by preaching the truth on Sabbath day  in Cari for peoples cari  the truth
so??

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 01:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Preaching to the truth is not the same as provoking anger from CARI Hindu contributors.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 15-7-2006 01:36 PM
Preaching to the truth is not the same as provoking anger from CARI Hindu contributors.

are u sayings the Bible and prophets provoke anger when they counter attacked the pagan believer when they worshiped their so called gods in forms of gold, silver and etc??

So, u see I am giving chance  for pagan peoples to THINK what they doing is do not make sense at all. Did not many hindus pagan comes to Christ when we preach the truth?

it sound provoking anger but it is actually preaching the truth.

As I mentioned, God peoples must be brave.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 01:42 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 01:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/14/06 08:54 PM

yes it funny to think when gods so powerful yet unable to joine the real heads of ganesh and one must pray to different department gods in order to achieved something. strange and funny lah.

Have u ever wondered if what you practise or believe is funny to others? Try to look from others' perspective. It should help you understand respect for others' belief, as you want yours to be respected. Check out this lyrics.

You think the only people who are people
Are the people who look and think like you
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

You don't have to like it or believe it, but respect it.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 01:41 PM

Have u ever wondered if what you practise or believe is funny to others? Try to look from others' perspective. It should help you understand respect for others' belief, as you want yours to b ...

would u write this if ur so called prophet of peace live now??

btw, many hindus do accept Christ when we preach the truth. when we preach them, we also says that they way is pagan faith.

Think

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 01:46 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
are u sayings the Bible and prophets provoke anger when they counter attacked the pagan believer when they worshiped their so called gods in forms of gold, silver and etc??
-------
I don't recall the prophets in the bible attacking pagans for their believe.  I do remember that the prophets in the bible rebuked their own tribe  (people who was already a believer in one god)  for following the pagan idol worshipping.  The pagans they left them alone.

Do you mind giving me an example from the bible to support you.

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 15-7-2006 01:58 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/14/06 09:45 PM

would u write this if ur so called prophet of peace live now??

btw, many hindus do accept Christ when we preach the truth. when we preach them, we also says that they way is pagan faith.

let me be clear. I said it as a moderator. If you want you may ask what DVP would respond to that particular statement of yours too. I'm pretty sure he would show similar reaction. Would you thn ask him if he's say that to Jesus? My point is, what I'm saying is neutral, at least I try so. I'm not basing it on any religion.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 15-7-2006 01:48 PM
I don't recall the prophets in the bible attacking pagans for their believe.  I do remember that the prophets in the bible rebuke their own tribe  (people who was already a believer in one god)  for following the pagan idol worshipping.

Do you mind giving me an example from the bible to support you.

if u read Psalm Chapter, God do attacked pagans  like " worshipping god made of gold &  silver has mouth yet could not speak, has eyes yet could not see, has legs yet could not move  and many provoke statments but those statments sound provoke but God showing the real God should be worshipped than those silly pagan ritual and idols which made of gold, silver and etc

read psalm entire page than u know the real truth.

plus god destroy  those worshipped golden calf......so idols abomination to real God.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 02:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 01:51 PM

let me be clear. I said it as a moderator. If you want you may ask what DVP would respond to that particular statement of yours too. I'm pretty sure he would show similar reaction. Would you thn ask him if he's say that to Jesus? My point is, what I'm saying is neutral, at least I try so. I'm not basing it on any religion.

if so, than close this forum. if u have guts voice up the truth if not be like chicken or just to get good name for urself like cowards. i hve seen many cowards who kept silent so that they get good name for themselves that include coward christians do not hve guts .

bye

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/14/06 10:06 PM

if so, than close this forum. if u have guts voice up the truth if not be like chicken or just to get good name for urself like cowards. i hve seen many cowards who kept silent so that they g ...

I'm not here to challenge your point. I'm here to tell you to be more appropriate in presenting your point.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 02:40 PM

I'm not here to challenge your point. I'm here to tell you to be more appropriate in presenting your point.

my point very simple that is pagan faith which do not  make sense at all.

simple as that.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/14/06 10:44 PM

my point very simple that is pagan faith which do not  make sense at all.

simple as that.

I know, but you don't have to say it's funny. Clear enough?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 02:49 PM

I know, but you don't have to say it's funny. Clear enough?

does the ruling says 'no funny'?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 03:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/14/06 11:00 PM

does the ruling says 'no funny'?

If there's a rule on it I would have deleted it and deducted your credit right away. We have no rules on it yet. If kept under control we wouldn't even need it.
I'm just trying to promote respect. Try reading the general guidelines.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 08:10 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076253 second(s), 45 queries .