CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
Post time 15-7-2006 09:23 PM | Show all posts
  1. Originally posted by Truth.8:Hindus has many forms of department worshipped of gods. if they want wealth, they pray to lakshmi, if they want knowledge, they pray to sarawathi and list goes on.

2. does make sense ??

3. like myself, I only worshipped Heavently Father all in one than many department works.

4. this hindus department gods works pics:
Copy the Code

Well! Well! Well! So this is what you learned in Sunday class while you were a chico and still learning uh!? Never mind I'll go along you liine of questions. We do not have forms of department as what you have said. To a child I go down to you level to answer thses questions.

1. so called creator

2.        The Hindu Trinity consists of the gods, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, representatives of the creative, preservative and destructive principles.
Copy the Code

In Hinduism our trinity is not the same as Christianity. We know the Supreme Being is one but believed has three functions to play. That is to create, preserve and to destroy. One with three functions. Whereas your faith does not believe GOD has any atributes and so you can only think of HIm as one. So, no big deal here but pea brain like yours would not understand such philosophy.

Hinduism provides a radically different idea, one which goes against the evidences of human senses. The idea is quite simple: Brahman (the "creator" god) IS his creation. The cosmos is not so much a creation, but more an emanation from him. His essence lies in all created objects, including human beings. This means that the multiplicity of the cosmos--with all its gods, goddesses, humans, animals, and other beings and objects--is actually a unity; it is one divine being. The multiplicity that hides the cosmos' unity is called maya; that is the reality humans perceive with their senses everyday. The overcoming of maya to perceive true reality (Brahman) thus constitutes an important task in Hinduism.

This simple notion has a stunning ramification: the soul of each individual human being--called atman--IS Brahman. The soul of each person is thus Brahman, the entirety of creation. This is a difficult concept to comprehend, for how can the "small" soul of each person be identical with the "large" god of the cosmos? But it is the comprehension of this very idea that becomes a central goal in the panoply of human life and in the resolution of the human problem.

Hindu gods and goddesses are basically symbolic representations of energy that help us understand existence. But to make the less knowledgable people to understand the divie the Rishis created different aspects and forms of the Supereme Brahman [do not confuse yourslef with Brahma] as Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva as creator, preserver and destroyer. In fact Hinduism is very much deep into divinity than Chriatian which is only the basic and for a Christian who has no deep knowledge of Hindu studies would not know head or tail and I understand your ignorance.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 15-7-2006 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 03:52 PM

If there's a rule on it I would have deleted it and deducted your credit right away. We have no rules on it yet. If kept under control we wouldn't even need it.
I'm just trying to promote r ...

ENOUGH OK DON'T LIKE UR A TUAN HAJI HERE

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 10:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 15-7-2006 03:52 PM

If there's a rule on it I would have deleted it and deducted your credit right away. We have no rules on it yet. If kept under control we wouldn't even need it.
I'm just trying to promote r ...

respect??? as far as pagan faith concern it all sound funny.

one who believed houris
one who believed multi department work task frm gods

and etc

funny funny funny

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 15-7-2006 09:23 PM
In Hinduism our trinity is not the same as Christianity. We know the Supreme Being is one but believed has three functions to play. That is to create, preserve and to destroy. One with three functions. Whereas your faith does not believe GOD has any atributes and so you can only think of HIm as one. So, no big deal here but pea brain like yours would not understand such philosophy.

My brain works fine but it seem u  peoples doing something do not  make sense .

Hinduism provides a radically different idea, one which goes against the evidences of human senses. The idea is quite simple: Brahman (the "creator" god) IS his creation. The cosmos is not so much a creation, but more an emanation from him. His essence lies in all created objects, including human beings. This means that the multiplicity of the cosmos--with all its gods, goddesses, humans, animals, and other beings and objects--is actually a unity; it is one divine being. The multiplicity that hides the cosmos' unity is called maya; that is the reality humans perceive with their senses everyday. The overcoming of maya to perceive true reality (Brahman) thus constitutes an important task in Hinduism.

Yet there is no evidences to proof that. When I debate my faith, I quote my Bible verses to support. in ur case always view .

This simple notion has a stunning ramification: the soul of each individual human being--called atman--IS Brahman. The soul of each person is thus Brahman, the entirety of creation. This is a difficult concept to comprehend, for how can the "small" soul of each person be identical with the "large" god of the cosmos? But it is the comprehension of this very idea that becomes a central goal in the panoply of human life and in the resolution of the human problem.

atman?? what bull .
i am asking why ur faith have so many department works gods.

sound so silly

Hindu gods and goddesses are basically symbolic representations of energy that help us understand existence. But to make the less knowledgable people to understand the divie the Rishis created different aspects and forms of the Supereme Brahman [do not confuse yourslef with Brahma] as Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva as creator, preserver and destroyer. In fact Hinduism is very much deep into divinity than Chriatian which is only the basic and for a Christian who has no deep knowledge of Hindu studies would not know head or tail and I understand your ignorance. .

now ur gods symbolic of enery??? what a crap view.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 16-7-2006 02:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-7-2006 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 15-7-2006 10:08 PM

hello tuan haji....nice to see u   .

Use magic Report

Post time 15-7-2006 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,

I thikn this would be a better article for Christians like you and 13Friday.

http://www.cyberdespot.com/home. ... amp;frames/top.html

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-7-2006 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,

Here is another site that Christians like you should read.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2006 02:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 15-7-2006 11:04 PM
Truth.8,

Here is another site that Christians like you should read.

http://www.truthbeknown.com/christ.htm

aiyoooo    apa lah ini.......saya tanya hindus u divert topic christ pula.

are u afraid to answered??

pls keep  to the topic.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2006 07:07 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 7/15/06 06:08 AM

is that your only argument for everything?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 07:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 7/15/06 06:20 AM

respect??? as far as pagan faith concern it all sound funny.

one who believed houris
one who believed multi department work task frm gods

and etc

funny funny funny

how condescending that sound.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 02:03 PM

if u read Psalm Chapter, God do attacked pagans  like " worshipping god made of gold &  silver has mouth yet could not speak, has eyes yet could not see, has legs yet could not move  a ...

So what's your problem? RCs worship the porcelain God, the Hindus worship many Gods, Muslims only worship the One & Only God. Do that make us the sinners????????? Are trying to tell us that you're so HOLY? I understand holy people don't do that & barking here & there how holy they're.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 08:59 AM | Show all posts
And speaking of houris - are you speaking from your own experience Truth? Life can be so lonely without a wife & children, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 10:13 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8,

Answering your question is very simple for me but a child like you would not understand anything that is above your limited brain capacity. As for your faith which is based on the OT and NT it has now ben proven that they are all myths and fairy tail so what is there to debate when you do not have any historical backing of Moses or any othewr charactors in the OT and NT except the book you calle dthe bible which have been peoven as fairy tale.

Where is the Evidence?

How do we know, independent of the bible, that Israel's presence in Egypt was preceded by an earlier presence in Palestine? Why is there no archaeological record of Israel or the Hebrew people prior to the thirteenth century BC? Why is there no extra-biblical evidence linking any specific Semitic tribes to the Hebrew people? And, why did the so-called "ten lost tribes" disappear from history without an archaeological trace of their prior existence?

For Israel's history before the thirteenth century we have only the biblical account, but that account rests upon a shaky foundation. Modern scholars now recognize that the early books of the bible weren't fully edited until after the seventh century BC, and perhaps centuries later. (There is no extant portion of biblical text dated earlier than the third century BC.) The final version attempted to weave a seamless narrative out of a diverse collection of contradictory historical claims that reflected clashing political philosophies and opposing religious doctrines. The resulting compilation indicates numerous compromises with the truth.

Even if we assume that the bible derives from earlier sources yet to be discovered, it still describes events that occurred more than a thousand years before its completion. In those ancient times few peoples had a strong tradition of historical writing and perspective. Much of what passed for history consisted of myth, legend, and rumor, elements of which are pervasive throughout the biblical text. (Herodotus, widely considered the father of historical writing, dates to the fifth century BC梐pproximately the same time that the early books of the bible were edited into their final form梐nd draws substantially on myths and rumors for much of what he records.) Though several nations had written records in the second, third and fourth millennia from which modern historians can draw conclusions, there is no evidence that Israel was among them.

Quite simply, where a group of people lived in the sixth century BC, and what language it spoke, and what it believed about its historical roots a thousand years earlier, does not, absent independent corroboration, prove where it lived a thousand years earlier, what language it originally spoke, and what took place in its formative years. Certainly, little in the biblical text would be outside the knowledge of learned Hebrew scribes in the sixth century BC. Furthermore, the many anachronistic phrases in the early books of the bible point to a very late editing. This is not to say that in this later time the Hebrews did not speak a Semitic language or strongly identify with Semitic culture. We just do not know that this was always so.

Source:http://fontes.lstc.edu/~rklein/Documents/mosesone.htm

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-7-2006 08:58 AM

So what's your problem? RCs worship the porcelain God, the Hindus worship many Gods, Muslims only worship the One & Only God. Do that make us the sinners????????? Are trying to tell us that ...

the problem is with peoples do not understand what true God sayings in Bible that include muslims bowing indirectly to an object.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2006 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 16-7-2006 10:13 AM
Truth.8,

Answering your question is very simple for me but a child like you would not understand anything that is above your limited brain capacity. As for your faith which is based on the OT an ...

excused me ....are we talking about bible? no.

now tell me t this:

how can your so called god so powerful yet the so called powerful unable to put back the real head of ganesh? if ur so called powerful god can replaced and join elephant head  to  ganesh who lost his real human head  why not the real head of ganesh ??

is this another fairy tales frm hindus and there plenty of stories which do not make sense at all.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 16-7-2006 12:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2006 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-7-2006 08:59 AM
And speaking of houris - are you speaking from your own experience Truth? Life can be so lonely without a wife & children, isn't it?

My life feel goods. It doesn抰 matter once stay single or married. It all depends on individual preferences.

I guess ur life feel lonely because ur husband traveling all the time

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-7-2006 01:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #36 Truth.8's post

Objection. Irrelevant to the discussion. You know what Truth - this thread is about Hinduism. Why do you want to associate it with houris???? You shd be responding to Barney50 & not posting rubbish here.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 01:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 Truth.8's post

Again irrelevant to the discussion. If you want to discuss abt it, then open a new thread or even check similar threads available in this board.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-7-2006 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Baiduri Othman at 16-7-2006 01:34 PM
Objection. Irrelevant to the discussion. You know what Truth - this thread is about Hinduism. Why do you want to associate it with houris???? You shd be responding to Barney50 & not posting rub ...

houris and those crap fall into pagans faiths.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-7-2006 09:23 PM | Show all posts
  1. responed by Truth.8:excused me ....are we talking about bible? no.

2. now tell me t this:

3. how can your so called god so powerful yet the so called powerful unable to put back the real head of ganesh? if ur so called powerful god can replaced and join elephant head  to  ganesh who lost his real human head  why not the real head of ganesh ??

4. is this another fairy tales frm hindus and there plenty of stories which do not make sense at all.
Copy the Code

Never mind about about the head. If your Jesus is GOD why could he not save himslef from beng crucified by the Romans. Has he lost his powers or was he a ictious GOD? Please do not tell me that he came to sin of man. If he had taken the sin upon him by dying in the cross than the Christians should be free of sins, are they? Reverand and Priest are involved in sodomisings young boys all over the world. It had happened even in our own country  in the 60's but it was not reported because the choir boys refused to make a report of the incident. So Christians sin even though their GOD came down to earth to die for them? Pathetic..........

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:39 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.231441 second(s), 41 queries .