CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Hindus: Why too many department worshipped??

[Copy link]
Post time 18-7-2006 02:24 PM | Show all posts
Yeh! Truth.8,

Me to the bible is a fairy tale laike all others. God send son to save the world but instea got killed so where is his power? Is Christian GOD powerless that he cannot save himslef? If he cannot save himself how could he save the world from Lucifer who seem to be more powerful than your GOD? Whereas in Hinduism Krishna has killed all the demons to save mankind. So our failytale is much better than yours uh!???????????????????

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-7-2006 02:35 PM | Show all posts
by Truth.8   

my short note to u; hinduism got plenty of storeis to tell but those stories is just like bed time for me.

It maybe bedtime story for you, but it is not as riddiculos as your Christianity. ;)

Your god who you say controls the ENTIRE UNIVERSE cannot show love to a single species in any other way but to send his son down.  Then your god who controls the ENTIRE UNIVERSE cannot even protect his own son from getting killed.

Lastly, what use of your god who cannot do his job more than one? He send his son to get killed and that's it? That's all his job is? To send his son to get killed? ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 18-7-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 17-7-2006 11:05 PM

Me zero knowledge? The fact u peoples all consider zero knowledge without knowing the real truth and real God.

It better you peoples leave ur faith which do not make sense at all and comes ...

Truth.8....has it ever occurred to you that there are  such thing as religions.....not religion. What is it to you if they believe in their GOD? Who gave you the authority to criticize some one else's belief ? Only God judges and you are definitely not GOD.

Whatever happen to humanity and understanding.... ? Every one believes in their own religion....so let it be la. Respect others belief......you don't have to belittle some one else's belief ? GOD created people to think what's right for themselves.....and it is not for you to tell them whether it is right or wrong.:no:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 02:35 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 18-7-2006 11:07 PM

Truth.8....has it ever occurred to you that there are  such thing as religions.....not religion. What is it to you if they believe in their GOD? Who gave you the authority to criticize some one else's belief ? Only God judges and you are definitely not GOD.

Whatever happen to humanity and understanding.... ? Every one believes in their own religion....so let it be la. Respect others belief......you don't have to belittle some one else's belief ? GOD created people to think what's right for themselves.....and it is not for you to tell them whether it is right or wrong.

i got one things to tell u, take a mirror image urself because Islam condem other faith as well like kafir and those craps.:setuju:

Yes, I am not God but I have right to voice up those pagans . Dont forget prophets too condemn such pagan faith.

dont behave that u so inocent and never condem other faith.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-7-2006 09:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 19-7-2006 02:35 AM

i got one things to tell u, take a mirror image urself because Islam condem other faith as well like kafir and those craps.:setuju:

Yes, I am not God but I have right to voice up those pag ...

I got one thing to tell you....I was born here and a muslim and I have friends from different races and religion. I have taken a good look at myself for a long time and I believe...where ever we are and as of now we are  living in a multi racial country...we should respect others and their religion. RESPECT does not mean not believing in your own religion......it means tolerance....and respecting others belief.

Yes....I am Islam and I believe in my religion....but I do have a brain to understand that each and every one of us have a choice to choose what is right for our own selves. What is right for you does not meant it is right for the other person. Freedom of choice......that is my believe. As much as you hate it if  someone belittle  your religion....that is how the other person would feel. Don't do unto others what you don't want to be done unto you......

Thank you

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-7-2006 11:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by yusmar at 19-7-2006 09:44 PM

Yes....I am Islam and I believe in my religion....but I do have a brain to understand that each and every one of us have a choice to choose what is right for our own selves. What is right for you does not meant it is right for the other person. Freedom of choice......that is my believe. As much as you hate it if  someone belittle  your religion....that is how the other person would feel. Don't do unto others what you don't want to be done unto you......

Thank you

....dont forget it was islam  raciste sura 5:51.
dont foget muslims wish to renounced to other faith are not allowed.

if u truly want know the real culprit belittle  other religion is ur religion because i still can see books on anti christians sold here.

so, dont come here like inocent to promote  that islam is peace. we not fool.

that is the fact.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-7-2006 09:43 PM | Show all posts
truth

You seem to be a very frustrated person in life, disapproving of other religions not in conformity with your belief. Are you a happy person yourself?

May I suggest you take some other form of activity that is more productive and beneficial such as sports or watching TV.

Let God do his job. If he wants to condemn other people to hell, i dont think it's your problem too right?

cheers

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-7-2006 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tickmeoff at 20-7-2006 09:43 PM
truth

You seem to be a very frustrated person in life, disapproving of other religions not in conformity with your belief. Are you a happy person yourself?

May I suggest you take some other form of activity that is more productive and beneficial such as sports or watching TV.

Let God do his job. If he wants to condemn other people to hell, i dont think it's your problem too right?

cheers  ...

u mind telling why Jesus says to pagan worshipper "U adulteress and vipers"

there many verses how God prophets and messenger more stern with their speech to uphold God truth.

God will move his peoples in earth to preach the truth so all will know the REAL GOD  and not  some kind pagan gods which do not make sense at all.

Dont worry about my personal life because i contribute equally plus upholding God truth and do sports like jogging.

Cheers

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-7-2006 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tickmeoff at 20-7-2006 09:43 PM
truth

May I suggest you take some other  ...

memang betol kata2 tickmeoff. apahal truth nih takde mende lain nak buat ke, sengaja je buat kacau pasal agama lain.
elo, ko ni ingat ko ni baik sgt ke? orang baik2 belaka takde lah mengumpat agama org lain.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-7-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
There are good muslims , good hindus, good christians , good people around in the world. By not believing in what you believe, you make them sound like they are demons that need to be cleansed or eradicated.

Posting issues to condescend other people's religion will only provoke equally unpleasant response from their followers, and it does not change anything that u hope for.

Just put things in perspective. I am sure you are done preaching here for quite a while, has any muslims converted to your religion yet through your postings? If the answer is no, dont you think you are just wasting your time and effort here. But if you know about this, then why do u still keep doing it? Is it because for God, or is it because of YOU want to reaffirm your faith by thrashing other people's belief?

It is because of existence of self-righteous people like you and many from other religions too that makes it impossible for normal people to live in peace. People who are too absorbed in their belief tend to have a very fundamentalist views on the world, they tend to lose logics and reasonings. It is not enough to believe what u want to believe, but you also want OTHERS to believe what u want them to believe.

I always believe what other people do is not important, it is the conquest of self that is of paramount important.

I dont mean to put you down, I apologize if i did. I just want to urge to to RELAX and be less emotional. Life is short, dont quarrel over these things ok? put your energy elsewhere. Have u considered becoming a full time priest to preach to the public? I am sure the target audience will be wider out there than HERE.

peace

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2006 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tickmeoff at 21-7-2006 11:49 AM
I dont mean to put you down, I apologize if i did. I just want to urge to to RELAX and be less emotional. Life is short, dont quarrel over these things ok? put your energy elsewhere. Have u considered becoming a full time priest to preach to the public? I am sure the target audience will be wider out there than HERE.

u have   ur own view and i hve mine own. i can't  be listening to u crap advise.

peoples like should also  repent and must worshipped true God than all those crap man made gods which do not make sense at all.

bye

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 21-7-2006 01:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-7-2006 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayumi_asahi at 20-7-2006 11:27 PM

memang betol kata2 tickmeoff. apahal truth nih takde mende lain nak buat ke, sengaja je buat kacau pasal agama lain.
elo, ko ni ingat ko ni baik sgt ke? orang baik2 belaka takde lah mengumpat ag ...

all the sudden appear newbie ..hahahhahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 03:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 15-7-2006 12:39 PM
Hindus has many forms of department worshipped of gods. if they want wealth, they pray to lakshmi, if they want knowledge, they pray to sarawathi and list goes on.

does make sense ??

like m ...

Then who is Krisnan ? Is that also a GOD ? Tq

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 04:55 PM | Show all posts
I have one question on Hindusim....

About widow....

why the Indians despise the widows so much? I`ve seen documentation about the mother being chase out after his father pass away.

why? :hmm:

It is very sad to see  the mother being treated like $hit of the society by their own children

By Jill McGivering
BBC South Asia correspondent

The world's first international conference on widows in South Asia is designed to highlight the suffering of women who are often excluded and marginalised. India alone has almost 40 million widows. Traditionally Hinduism frowns on widows remarrying and many have their social and economic power eroded too - although in recent years many widows have benefited from moves to enhance their status.

We treat widowhood not as a natural stage in the life cycle of a woman, we treat it as some kind of an aberration

Conference organiser Meera Khanna
Vrindavan is a pilgrimage town now home to thousands of destitute widows. Ashtabala Mundo is one of thousands of widows who have been driven by poverty to the holy town. She was married off when she was still a baby and widowed when she was still a child. "We have to come and sing here morning, noon and night and for all that I only get is $10 a month," she said. "By the time I've paid the rent, I can't afford to buy cooking oil. So I often go all day without a hot meal," Mrs Mundo said. On the sidelines The women line up, after singing for several hours, to receive a cup of rice and a few teaspoons of lentils. It isn't much.

Ahstabala Mundo: Widowed when still a child

In India, widows are an invisible community. Meera Khanna, one of the conference organisers, says although many widows are treated less harshly nowadays, they still face discrimination and neglect. "We treat widowhood not as a natural stage in the life cycle of a woman, we treat it as some kind of an aberration. We accept death but we don't accept widowhood," she said. "Because somewhere in the Indian psyche, the woman's identity is with the man and the minute he's not there, it's something that cannot be accepted." Mr Madhav of Vrindavan's Shri Bhagwan Bhajan Ashram temple society says more than a thousand widows a day come to his temple alone. "Most of them are very poor and once their husbands die, they have to come here. We can at least give them food and clothes." Sad tales Outside, loudspeakers play songs honouring Lord Krishna, in the town associated with the Hindu God.

I've been too ill to sing at the temple for the last three days so I haven't had a thing to eat

Nirmala Dasi, 85
Many of the widows who flock here have nowhere else to go. Hindu widows are not supposed to remarry. With little social or economic status, many become destitute. We met Nirmala Dasi, a frail 85-year-old, begging at the temple gate. When she spoke, she dissolved into tears.

Some sing at local temples in order to get food

"I've been too ill to sing at the temple for the last three days so I haven't had a thing to eat. You don't get anything unless you go there." We were soon surrounded by widows with sad stories to tell. "I spend almost everything I get on a room I share with four others. I've no relatives, or I wouldn't be here," said Mithila. "It's so cold here, I'm always freezing." Widows have been a marginalised and deprived group for generations. This conference aims to highlight their suffering - and stop so many women from losing their dignity and basic rights when they lose their husbands.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-5-2007 03:44 PM
Then who is Krisnan ? Is that also a GOD ? Tq

The definition of god is different from different religion, language and social communities. we cant expect them to be the same.

"cakar ayam" mean bad handwritting;
converted to english "chicken claw" it has the surface meaning but the indepth meaning has gone.

[ Last edited by  wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 05:00 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wei_loon5063 at 20-5-2007 04:59 PM

The definition of god is different from different religion, language and social communities. we cant expect them to be the same.

"cakar ayam" mean bad handwritting;
converted  ...

I understand but whats the relevance with my question here ? Tq

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-5-2007 05:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #74 wei_loon5063's post

I heard from a Hindu friend that a widow considered as a bad luck. She cannot bless someone just married coz she brings bad luck. Im not sure whether its from Indian culture or thought by religion. Hope someone can give clear explanation.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 05:39 PM | Show all posts

Reply #76 Png_Prince's post

Meaning if some one explaine krisna to you, and MAYBE you will compare krisna with allah.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 05:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 Png_Prince's post

Culture or religion..... it is so sinful to treat you mum in such a way

Use magic Report

Post time 20-5-2007 05:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #78 wei_loon5063's post

No, that wasnt my intention. Just want to know whether Krisna considered as god or not. Truth.8 in post #1 says each deity have different duties, so krisna for what duty ?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 12:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082424 second(s), 41 queries .