Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 3426|Reply: 17

malaysia media bias again

Close [Copy link]
mama_mia This user has been deleted
Post time 5-8-2006 03:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
malaysia news always bias when reporting on arab israel conflict.  now start again.  how can like that?  what happened to reporting both sides of the story?  

israel civilians also got killed what.  but local news and even talk show personnels on tv everyday informing us only arab muslims killed in the war.  org israel itu bukan manusia juga kah?  

why our politicians allow people to be misled like this?  ya lah i know of course muslims will always side muslims but how can if people doing the right thing can keep feeding one sided information like this?  with this kind of attitude lah there is more hatred in this world.  like this of course will incite more hatred towards jews lah.  

now always israel usa the bad ones, arabs must always right one.  this is matter of opinion but our politicians and media assume this is fact.  some more always say we malaysians.  not all malaysians have same opinion lah.  for me both arab muslims & israel people wrong.  dua dua bersalah because it takes 2 hands to clap.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-8-2006 08:42 AM | Show all posts
There is NO Right or Wrong in Islamic society, there is ONLY Islamic people or Non-Islamic people (Kafirs). :no:

In their little mindset, Muslims are considered INNOCENT of all charges and they are "pure" like Malaikat (Angels). Non-Muslims are Kafirs - "evil" and "unclean".

Therefore, do not expect equal treatment from this "Chosen People" of Allah. ;)
When time comes, God WILL show who are the Chosen Ones.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 09:10 AM | Show all posts
try to watch CNN, BBC or USA local news. Then u gonna understand.

Use magic Report

Post time 5-8-2006 09:12 AM | Show all posts
Lebanon also has non-muslim.
Religion is not the point here, its about the the LAND n RACE.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 02:06 AM | Show all posts
No wonder Malaysia refused to debate with Israel when Israel wanted debate on this issue.

Why? If Malaysia feels what Israelis doing is unjust, than be brave  to discuss with Israel.

We do not want Mahathir sayings Malaysia no guts.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 6-8-2006 08:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-8-2006 02:06 AM
No wonder Malaysia refused to debate with Israel when Israel wanted debate on this issue.

Why? If Malaysia feels what Israelis doing is unjust, than be brave  to discuss with Israel.

We do no ...

what debate are you talking about? dont have to debate. why want to debate when everyone can see israel is bombing lebanon.

mmammia, there's nothin bias about the news. the last time i heard israel is the one sending their troop into lebanon, not the other way round.

barney, you hv hatred towards muslim and cant think straight.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 6-8-2006 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by mama_mia at 8/4/06 11:25 AM
malaysia news always bias when reporting on arab israel conflict.  now start again.  how can like that?  what happened to reporting both sides of the story?  

israel civilians also got killed what.  but local news and even talk show personnels on tv everyday informing us only arab muslims killed in the war.  org israel itu bukan manusia juga kah?  

why our politicians allow people to be misled like this?  ya lah i know of course muslims will always side muslims but how can if people doing the right thing can keep feeding one sided information like this?  with this kind of attitude lah there is more hatred in this world.  like this of course will incite more hatred towards jews lah.  

now always israel usa the bad ones, arabs must always right one.  this is matter of opinion but our politicians and media assume this is fact.  some more always say we malaysians.  not all malaysians have same opinion lah.  for me both arab muslims & israel people wrong.  dua dua bersalah because it takes 2 hands to clap.

I have to say I agree with each one of your points.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-8-2006 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by almari_buruk at 8/4/06 05:10 PM

They're biased too, of course. But not as biased as Malaysian local media. seriously.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-8-2006 11:36 AM | Show all posts
Aku setuju, media Malaysia memang bias giler kalo pasal Israel. Kalo nak bias, bias dengan pandai, ini tulis artikel-artikel bangang aka RANTING

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 12:27 AM | Show all posts
What bias?do you all know what the root problems is?Israel is intruding arabian land...u consider that legal? proper act?mind you,they dont even have land,they ARE living in other people's property,and they are acting like they OWN that.

Do you even have a clue what they did to palestinian?That is their land.Imagine sumbody enter your house,then they push you out,you reluctant...they put fence in your very own house..you're trapped in your own house! Who the hell they think they are?

Just get the hell out of there.Put them sumwhere else..Alaska for instance.So they wont interrupt nobody.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 7-8-2006 08:00 AM | Show all posts
what is bias? when someone is trying to form a different opinion on you.

but rtm is not doing that. they are saying words that already formed in our mind. in fact its quite mild - if you go to some kedaikopi and listen to some words ecxhanged, it is much spicier than those used by rtm.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
by almari_buruk   

Lebanon also has non-muslim.
Religion is not the point here, its about the the LAND n RACE.  

Wrong ... this IS about Religion. It is Muslim's religion which taught Jews are evil race. It is Muslim religion which taught Doomsday will NOT occur till Jews and Muslims live together in peace (and Muslims fears that) and it is about Religion that Muslims fight to die and go to heaven.

Whatever excuse Muslims says, the fact - IT IS ABOUT THE RELIGION. :hmm:

by Truth.8   

We do not want Mahathir sayings Malaysia no guts.

Muslims are COWARDICE creatures. They will not discuss anything. Their methods is just two :

1. IF in disadvantage position, KEEP QUIET and act like a Victim.
2. IF in Advantage position, push forward as best you can - including military tactics.

Asking them to discuss it peacefully is like asking them to come out in the open when they are in disadvantage position.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-8-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Halilintar at 8/6/06 08:27 AM
What bias?do you all know what the root problems is?Israel is intruding arabian land...u consider that legal? proper act?mind you,they dont even have land,they ARE living in other people's property ...

Originally posted by bob at 8/6/06 04:00 PM
what is bias? when someone is trying to form a different opinion on you.

I (and I think mama_mia too) believe that the bias is about reporting damage or casualties or the bad things that a certain side is doing. It's not about the root cause. We're not talking about reporting the history of the conflict. We're talking about reporting the current event of the conflict.

And it's not about different opinion too. When I watch CNN I don't agree with each point they're making. But they don't only show the death of civilians in Lebanon, they show those in Israel too. When they invite people to speak, they invite those from both sides (Israel and Lebanon+Arab Nations. of course Hezbollah won't show up). And they ask tough questions to everybody, live. I remember seeing Lou Dobb making an Israeli official taking some responsibility for what Israel has been doing all along, and Paula Zahn asking a Syrian ambassador questions about their involvement in the conflict that he repeatedly evaded from answering.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2006 02:37 PM | Show all posts
every country with its own agenda will report a bias news, that's a fact anywhere else in the world. here's a link where you can watch the mid-east news station reporting on the current events in Lebanon, both arab medias and israeli medias are represented here...

www.linktv.org.

you judge for yourselves.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2006 05:11 PM | Show all posts
When someone invade your home, you fight. You punch once, the invader punch twice. Then you punch harder, they punch twice even harder. You tell your neighbour with your mouth, they tell everybody using loud speaker. You punch again, they punch even harder and using baseball stick. And then, people blame you because you punch them. That's why they punch you back. So, you should be blamed.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-8-2006 06:32 AM | Show all posts
Medias everywhere will feed whatever the majority of audience wants to watch, majority in Malaysia are sympathetic towards the sufferings of the Palestinians.

So, what's new about this? CNN, CNBC etc are biased too when it comes to media coverages in their reports in the past.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-8-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by almari_buruk at 8/4/06 17:10

CNN should be boycotted for it's negligence in reporting, and its clear bias towards the Arab populations. Check out this absurd story: www.thehash.com

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Come on folks, the local media is as bias as any other.

I lost my faith in the local media, especially TV3 after the ridiculous Linda Rafar-Edry cover up.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080281 second(s), 44 queries .