Author| Post time 13-10-2006 08:39 AM | Show all posts
end episode 8

[ Last edited by  PrincessFiona at 13-10-2006 08:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2006 08:41 AM | Show all posts
episode 8

It all started when BH and HM told BH's mother that they were going out
and CS is just sitting there... but he's starting to get frustrated already
then the next day BH puts make up on and wears a skirt and he offers to take her to work on his scooter~ and he swerves on purpose so that BH has to hold onto him tight.... and he compliments on her appearance as well~ BH gets a call from HM and she's going to go to his place that night.... that night CS is at a bar drinking and he calls that other girl (cant remember her name)... and they're drinking and stuff but that girl can tell something is wrong with CS.... coz he just keeps drinking... then CS says Let's sleep together... and she's taken back at this comment... at the motel while she's taking a shower... he tries to ring BH but her phone is off.... he's gettng more frustrated by the moment... then the girl finishes with her shower and she can tell that CS is still not right and she tells him to just rest... but CS insists and throws her onto the bed.... but as he is about ot kiss her, a scene of BH and HM enter his mind and he apologises and leaves...
then he's all drunk and he bangs on BH's house's door and keep calling for her to come out... JH comes out and she's like why are u like this? unni isnt home... JH closes the door on him but he keeps yelling and banging on the door until they cannot stand it and ring Hm's phone to find BH.... at that point HM and BH were about to have their first kiss... and BH tells HM not to answer it... but he does anyway.... and BH is annoyed but she has to go anyway... BH gets home to see CS sitting outside the door, asleep... she tells him to get up and after some struggle he does... he goes "noona..." and BH can sorta tell that something is up and asks is something wrong? then he says to her "Dont meet that guy anymore..." BH: :What? CS: Dont meet him anymore since i will take responsibility... dont meet him anymore....
then he falls on BH/hugs her.... then BH sees her mother and JH standing there watching them...
while CS is sleeping on BH's bed, they interrogate her.... BH insists she has no idea why CS is like that... taht she also wants to know.... but JH and her mum are a bit skeptical...as JH says if CS was having a problem with another girl, why would he not askf ro anyone else but jsut BH and it was just once or twice, but he banged on the door making noise nonstop for an hr.... BH then goes into her room and keeps hitting CS and saying really loudly, get up, why are u like this... JH and mum come out and they still dont really believe her... JH is like, arent u overreacting? what's the point of hitting a drunk person like that? and the mum seems to think that BH is acting weird too.. BH says that she was on the verge of her first kiss with HM and that she was already upset... and she also said.. look at me and him.... does it even make sense to you to say that? then JH and the mum just go back to their room....
next morning, everyone is gone and CS wakes up and BH is like do u remember what happned last night? CS doesnt reply but is like why am i here? BH goes u really dont remember?
while CS is eating, BH asks him again, u really dont remember? CS keeps avoiding the question and asks for rice.... BH goes i'm asking u dont u remember! then CS says, yes, i remember everysingle little thing... BH says why did u do that.. didnt we say to forget it and not mention it again... i told JH and mum that i know nothing, u explain to them that and make up something.... and then here CS confesses.. (OMG) Dont meet him anymore... BH: so ur telling me not to meet him and to meet you? CS: yes...to meet each other as man-woman...
BH thinks he's gone crazy but CS says that he means it... BH is like i dont care but she just sees him as a dongseng... i cant remember the exact sequence of their conversation.. but when i download the file i'll do a line to line translation of this bit.. it's so good... anyway then CS also says, there is no one who treats noona as well as me...
cant remmeber what else was said but anyway, she gets up and leaves... he follows and pulls on her arm and hugs her (OMG)..... BH tries to struggle from his grip and tells him not to be like that... but obviously CS doesnt listen...... at this moment, CS's sister appears...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 08:42 AM | Show all posts
aku dengar korang citer dan tgk2 gambar EP 7 dan 8 nie pun rasa nak menjerit sama.. ekekekekekek..tak sabar nak tgk...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 08:46 AM | Show all posts
adoiii...tak sabor ye nak tengokkkkk....
membuatkan hati ku teruja je...tak leh nak buat kejo.
nampak kakak CS marah gilos je...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-10-2006 08:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #144 PrincessFiona's post

aaarrghhh... sukanya...cs dan bh.. lawak.. lawak.... musti pening kepala bh nak kelentong kat mak dan adik dia tu.. kekekekeke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2006 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ayie77 at 13-10-2006 08:46 AM
adoiii...tak sabor ye nak tengokkkkk....
membuatkan hati ku teruja je...tak leh nak buat kejo.
nampak kakak CS marah gilos je...

mesti mulut jerit...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2006 08:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #146 ayie77's post

aku pun dah teruja.. tak leh nak buat keje.. arrgghhhhh...tolong....

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 08:51 AM | Show all posts
time noona CS nampak dorang berpeluk tu aku boleh bygkan kegeraman kakak dia tu.. dah ler dia puas nak korek rahsia tak dpt2...ekkekekekekekek

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2006 08:55 AM | Show all posts

one of my favourite... was when JH, BH and HM and that other man sat down in front of the mum... firstly the mum goes, it's all too sudden so i'm confused, and tells them to sit next to their respective partners... after they have done so, she asks, are u sure ur sitting in the right place and didnt swap around?
after BH/HM talks, then it's JH's turn... it's funny coz that guy is so much older than JH... JH keeps answering all her mum's questions to him and the mum keeps telling her to shut up... that guy keeps wanting to say taht they are not going out but JH keeps cutting him off... the mum asks him, do you konw the age difference between u two? haha then he thinks and starts counting on his fingers and the mum has a look of disbelief and then he says.. 17 years ... then he calls her ommoni (mother)... she's like why are u calling me that! so he calls her sa moni... and she's like i dont want to hear that either... he tries to explain their relationship but gets all tonguetied... coz he cant say they're going out but cant exactly say he's playing around with her either..... and after he says all that he calls her samoni again.. and the mum goes i said i'm not ur samoni!! so he calls her ommoni again.. and the mum looks like she's about to faint... hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 13-10-2006 08:49 AM

mesti mulut jerit...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

itu dah semesti ye...lol

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2006 10:56 AM | Show all posts

[ Last edited by  PrincessFiona at 13-10-2006 11:49 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
tak sabar aku nak tgk time lunch hour.. gigit jari aku tgk gambar2 nie..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 13-10-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ckucin at 13-10-2006 11:49 AM
tak sabar aku nak tgk time lunch hour.. gigit jari aku tgk gambar2 nie..

kwn aku ajak gi Giant...tak nak ikut...hehehehe

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 12:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #155 PrincessFiona's post

klu ko gi pun musti jiwa tak tenteram.. ekekekekekek.. aku tau ko tu.. ekekkekekekeke..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-10-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts
kat youtube dah ade org upload ke.???

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 12:26 PM | Show all posts
tak check ler plaks.. lunch time baru tgk..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
kang bagi tau yek...kalu ade.
sebab pagi2 tadi bukak tak dek lagi.punye semangat nak tengok.lol

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by PrincessFiona at 13-10-2006 11:50 AM

kwn aku ajak gi Giant...tak nak ikut...hehehehe

Mmg jiwa takkan tenteram klu tak nengok.  Sib baik  smlm kat TVANTs tak banyak buffer.  Lancar aja aku nengok semlm.    Best..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:55 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.080517 second(s), 41 queries .