Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: maffa

‖► XBOX 360+KINECT

[Copy link]
vyan_28 This user has been deleted
Post time 19-8-2006 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by maffa at 18-8-2006 08:02 PM
Kat JB aku tanya RM1700..tapi blh dpt dlm RM1500.

Wow : quite cheap la....btw where is JB? johor baru?

what about in sungai wang low yat?  whats da price there?

here in Kotakinabalu is RM1988...dvdgames RM38.90...

Can't wait la to get meself an Xbox360....:nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-8-2006 10:45 PM | Show all posts
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 12:02 AM | Show all posts
well on the plus side,because of piracy,xbox 360 sales will get a huge boost..

[ Last edited by  vixen at 23-8-2006 10:09 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 12:28 AM | Show all posts
we all support piracy...because were all pirate....mafia,yakuza etc
u should go and watch pirate of the caribbean instead,its a good movie

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by St.Yeepi at 18-8-2006 03:58 AM
Ahakz....

Yg dok musykil kang, bebudak yg pakai pirate nie lah yg kuat demand dan complaint bila titles lambat release....

Mcm lah tokeh pirate tu ada share kat developer

but sometime,kadang2 pirate version punyer release early than the original....demo copy

Use magic Report

Post time 23-8-2006 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by renzokuken at 23-8-2006 12:28 AM
we all support piracy...because were all pirate....mafia,yakuza etc
u should go and watch pirate of the caribbean instead,its a good movie

I don't..nice movie though..hehe

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-8-2006 11:38 PM | Show all posts
Pirate game utk xbox360 hari tu aku survey satu game rm40. Dia still mahal coz nak kena ada some sort of a "boot disc" nak crack the security check dlm xbox360 tu.
Kedai game kat shah alam mall satu game rm30. kat summit USJ rm40. kat sungei wang tak pasti tapi mesti ada lagi murah kut.
Tapi harga satu xbox360 tu still rm1500 lagi cis! Go lanun go! Where there's a will, there's a way! hahaaha!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 08:26 AM | Show all posts
no wonder there is no official support from MS over here..so many ppl support the evil pirates..

[ Last edited by  vixen at 24-8-2006 08:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-8-2006 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, and you're using ori WinXP, ori MS Office and all your apps in your PC are all originals...duh I really doubt it dude. Don't be a hypocryte.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 06:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tot31 at 24-8-2006 11:15 AM
Yeah, and you're using ori WinXP, ori MS Office and all your apps in your PC are all originals...duh I really doubt it dude. Don't be a hypocryte.

dulu ada dgr ura2, sape yg guna microsoft pirate, nak kene ban dgn bill gate .. tapi tada pong :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 06:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by tot31 at 24-8-2006 11:15 AM

Ouch.

You are right.

I am being hypocrite because I do have a few illegal softwares installed,but unlike you,I do not attempt to justify piracy for whatever reason.

I am trying to make people think (including a hypocrite like me) on why we should no longer support piracy which is illegal and arguably unethical.

But I can understand why you are being upset and sensitive over this issue.

BTW,hypocrite is not spelled as 'hypocryte',at least do get your spelling right before you attempt a personal-attack on me.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Ala come on la brader. Bill gates tu dah kaya giler. Tak kisah la kalau dia rugi skit pun. Micro$oft tu besar company dia kan?
Besides, not all of us can afford to buy a RM150++ game right? Yeah main game pirate mmg confirm tak leh gi online Xbox Live ( perhaps XLink Kai would offer this service in the future? ) and main multiplayer with the gamers around the world, download the latest patches and all that shite, tapi given the connection yg macam sial by TMNuts tu, nak harapkan Streamyx, toksah la nak dapat a smooth online gaming experience.

Kalau lah..kalau lah game console original tu harga dia dlm RM50 gitu2 per piece ... aku musti beli punye lah!

Sorry if I sounded harsh. Just my 2 cents. No offence bro! :tq:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-8-2006 11:57 PM | Show all posts
cool vixen, cool.....lek lek.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-8-2006 06:55 PM | Show all posts
HEHE...Its gettin Hot in here....

but i still want to buy xbox360...Modified!! :love:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2006 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zacks at 24-8-2006 07:32 PM
Ala come on la brader. Bill gates tu dah kaya giler. Tak kisah la kalau dia rugi skit pun. Micro$oft tu besar company dia kan?

And so the pirates are like good ol' Robin Hood - robbing from the rich and big,not to mention 'evil' company like Micro$oft and giving to the poor gamers,which is the argument you are trying to make?

Sorry,you are just trying to rationalize piracy which is analogous to stealing;act of theft.
There is no excuse or rationalization that makes it right.It is wrong.Period.

Besides, not all of us can afford to buy a RM150++ game right? Yeah  ...

Okay.Some people resort to piracy mainly because of COST....the price is just way to expensive relative to their income.

Still,it is really not an excuse.

Come to think of it,rm150(or less for an used game) is not *too* expensive.If gamers like vyan_28 can afford modified console that cost 10X as much,rm150 for an original game should be affordable to him.

And then there are gamers like maffa who are cheap and simply *refuse* to pay the full price even when he is able to afford it.

Anyway,I am not here trying to project a holier-than-thou,praise-the-lord and make this world a better place image as I am guilty myself of buying pirated games before (ps2/xbox) and softwares.

But then piracy is certainly not as heinous a crime as murder,but by the same token I have never heard a single logical argument describing why it might not be wrong.By this I conclude that piracy is indeed wrong.Some of you may not agree with me.So it is really up to you.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 26-8-2006 02:50 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2006 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by zacks at 24-8-2006 07:32 PM
confirm tak leh gi online Xbox Live ( perhaps XLink Kai would offer this service in the future? ) and main multiplayer with the gamers around the world, download the latest patches and all that shite, tapi given the connection yg macam sial by TMNuts tu, nak harapkan Streamyx, toksah la nak dapat a smooth online gaming experience.

There are no patches ONLY game updates,and takes a minute the most.

And even with a basic Streamyx,xbox live is smooth.I have 1MB line at home and it's great.No lag when racing.

Are you sure the modified console cannot go live? I think it can.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 26-8-2006 02:05 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-8-2006 07:43 AM | Show all posts
Yup. I'm a GAMERZ alright.....

The thing is..ofcourse Pirate is wrong but what are we  to do...Ori games cost a lot more...n i know is wrong...but our goverment is corrupt too....so i dont intend to buy ori games as long  as theres pirate ( only buy ori if theres no pirate available)...and thank god... theres pirate already for the xbox360..:love:  bad luck for microsoft...or not..

Its up to the individual..if they can afford go buy ori..but for me i think piracy will never ends...and people will still buy them..cheers...:hatdown:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 26-8-2006 07:19 PM | Show all posts
Just to add.The fact is that games are expensive to buy because they are also expensive to make.If pirates and pirate-suppporters 'steal' games,it just gives the game company less revenue and less  incentives to make games.This is one way how piracy effects the gaming industry.

It's also a fact that illegal piracy of games can drive a company out of business like SNK Corp. and even SEGA was out of console business probably due to piracy (SEGA tried to prevent this by its GD-ROM but failed),well I am not saying that game companies like SEGA went out of business SOLELY due to piracy. Indeed, I doubt a study was ever done that can even tell you how much of a factor piracy was in the companies that have gone under.However,I suspect it to be a significant factor.

I think if you want to play games,then you should pay the full price for it like all other goods on the market.There is simply no excuse to 'steal' something just because you cannot afford it.

Of course,this is what you *should* do,not what you *have* to do.The choice is still yours.

So there.I am not going to dwell on this issue further.

[ Last edited by  vixen at 26-8-2006 07:26 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2006 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Huih...panasnya sini. Anyway...aku balik kampung kat Alor Setar XBOX 360 modified rega dia RM1800.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-8-2006 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Vixen, how to subscribe to Xbox Live? How's your gaming experience on 360 so far?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 08:30 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082973 second(s), 43 queries .