Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Lina Joy baptising certificate

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 17-8-2006 12:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 10:43 PM

what is he still studying for bachelor degree at 26? Apiit degree can finish in 3 years

Moron my course is 4 years.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 07:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 11:48 PM

Not only that, he is from green lane convent. :.

The full name is Sekolah Menengah (P) Convent Green Lane. No need to use too much brain power to figure out what kind of school it is. I am of the wrong sex. Bakka.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 17-8-2006 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 17-8-2006 07:05 PM

The full name is Sekolah Menengah (P) Convent Green Lane. No need to use too much brain power to figure out what kind of school it is. I am of the wrong sex. Bakka.

- MENJ

u are of the wrong sex eh? i tot that is forbid in islam?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 17-8-2006 12:17 PM

Moron my course is 4 years.

- MENJ

even that why take so long? u flunk college few times? most ppl your age graduated about 3 yrs ago

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 08:31 PM

u are of the wrong sex eh? i tot that is forbid in islam?

You can read, can't you? Its a GIRLS school. I never went to Convent Green Lane.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-8-2006 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 17-8-2006 08:33 PM

even that why take so long? u flunk college few times? most ppl your age graduated about 3 yrs ago

And who died and made you my student counsellor?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 17-8-2006 10:16 PM | Show all posts
looks like the christian and hindu terorrist here has got nothing else to say about menj until they resort to personal attack now. this is exactly how the zionist operates... character assasination. but i dont think its working.. hahaha...

Use magic Report

Post time 17-8-2006 10:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by abgtikus at 17-8-2006 07:55
holy cow so hot in here, i am murtad my self and yet i can't even get a high publicity like lina....not fair! i even goes to church opposite perkim building at jalan ipoh and yet no one prosecute m ...

well simple. its because you are so damn stupid and can't even think doing that simple task.

but at second thought, i doubt u r really a murtad, this is exactly another tactics from christian terrorist just to show that they have the numbers. in fact u r just another terrorist in this forum who create another account just to show that u have the support. what a loser !!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-8-2006 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Yeah? Anyone seen a christian suicide bomber yet?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 17-8-2006 09:24 PM

You can read, can't you? Its a GIRLS school. I never went to Convent Green Lane.

- MENJ

I know convent is girls school lah
But maybe you used to be a girl during your secondary school days. maybe you had a sex change only after you leave school
If not why you list Convent Green Lane Secondary School as schools attended?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 18-8-2006 12:52 AM

I know convent is girls school lah
But maybe you used to be a girl during your secondary school days. maybe you had a sex change only after you leave school
If not why you list Convent Green La ...

Gee, I don't know. Do I look like a girl? Look closely at the avatar. That is me.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 06:56 AM | Show all posts
MENJ,

We do not care how you look because sooner or later you'd look batter than now in paradise. So instead of wondering how you look now why don't you join your brothrens who are now in paradise. This call you should not resist as Allah comands you to die early so that you'd be in paradise. Don't you want to enjoy life in paradise than suffer here. Hey! This not the place for Muslims, as said in the Qurana and hadith that the hereafter is much much more important fro the ummah. So, stop wasting time as every second counts and die for Islam to be in paradise. The body you possess now is not important how you look but what is important for Muslism like you is enjoying life in paradise. Get the meaning bozo?

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 18-8-2006 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 18-8-2006 06:56 AM
MENJ,

We do not care how you look because sooner or later you'd look batter than now in paradise. So instead of wondering how you look now why don't you join your brothrens who are now in paradi ...

hi barney, the prophet Muhammad (p) says - pray as though you are going to die tomorrow and learn as though you will live for the next thousand years. Allah (s) puts equal emphasis on one community responsiility as well as individual.  

These statements proved your allegation wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 18-8-2006 02:14 AM

Gee, I don't know. Do I look like a girl? Look closely at the avatar. That is me.

- MENJ

sex change and plastic surgery maybe
or photoshop

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 18-8-2006 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 18-8-2006 09:11 AM

sex change and plastic surgery maybe
or photoshop

Some people sure have deluded minds....

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 09:55 AM | Show all posts
bob,

Am I wrong? I said what has been written in your holy books.

Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the cause of Allah., and whosoever fights in the Cause of Allah, and is killed or is victorious, We shall bestow on him a great reward.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 18-8-2006 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 18-8-2006 09:14 AM

Some people sure have deluded minds....

- MENJ

That's because your own personal information is deluded

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 10:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 18-8-2006 09:55 AM
Heh! I did not write these verses but your Allah who encourages Muslims to fight and die. He does not speak of peace nor compromise but fight the disbelievers and in the cause if you die paradise awaits. So, this is not paradise and Allah wish that all Muslims dies fast so that they will be in paradise to enjoy life there.  
Very good barney. You have made a good research. Now, your next task is to find the context in which the above verses was revealed. Dont make conclusion yet until you find it.

Use magic Report

Post time 18-8-2006 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Oreng,

What context? I do not need one but Muslim fanatics do not see context but what it says about Jihad. Dying for Allah is a must in Islam and duty of every Muslim. The Quran always stress on the life hereafter in that case why the life here now? All Muslims would just have to die and die sooner as Muslism should not let Allah wait too long. So, the contex is ,  Muslim should not dream of living here but the paradise and it is the wish of Muslim GOD known as Allah. Fighting in the cause of Allah against non believers is the main issue for Muslims and Islam was created to do exactly that. Mohammed did not teach Muslims about spiritual awareness and how to gain divinity. How to spread love among the human race so that all could live in harmony. How to bring peace on earth and how to help the human race acheive unity and peace on earth. What can be done to save earth from undiserable capitalist and how Muslims can play a part in natin building. All these good things were not important for Mohammed but the most important agenda for him was to make is new found religion respected by all and whoever went against him must be eliminated. No freedom of though for anyone except obey his order in the name of Allah. See, my dear friend why is Islam a relgin of hate among the non Muslims is that it has no spiritual value at all. It only teaches hatred and its hunger for blood. Can you tell me of any Islamic nation that is at peace?

Look around you and you'll understand. Lucky for Malaysia it is not an Islamic nation otherwise here too we would face the same problem. It would have if PAS had taken control but as the true GOD wish was for Malaysia to enjoy peace with multicultured and multirelgious, we are now the envy of the Islamic nations. Get the point?

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 18-8-2006 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 18-8-2006 10:42 AM
Oreng,

What context? I do not need one but Muslim fanatics do not see context but what it says about Jihad. Dying for Allah is a must in Islam and duty of every Muslim. The Quran always stress o ...

How myopic your judgement is .... how imperious, how bigoted

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 12:10 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.319069 second(s), 41 queries .