Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SilentKiller

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

[Copy link]
Post time 16-8-2006 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 01:58 PM

"I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, ...

The prophecy is meant for Jesus not Muhammad because Muhammad came after Jesus. Muhammad is false prophet as per our Bible scriptures.
Secondly, both Moses and Jesus kept Sabbath but Muhammad violate Sabbath and kept Friday. Dut 18:18 prophet like Moses fit to Jesus not Muhammad.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts
Fighting for no reason

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 16-8-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 02:10 PM

The prophecy is meant for Jesus not Muhammad because Muhammad came after Jesus. Muhammad is false prophet as per our Bible scriptures.
Secondly, both Moses and Jesus kept Sabbath but Muhamma ...

Is this your easy way to explain ? You say Jesus is GOD, in the verse its stated PROPHET, Jesus is ur GOD or PROPHET?

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 02:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 02:10 PM

Secondly, both Moses and Jesus kept Sabbath but Muhamma ...

Don't be silly, between Moses and Jesus there were plenty of prophets who also kept the Sabbath.  If you say that cannot be Muhammad, then that could not also be Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 02:16 PM

Is this your easy way to explain ? You say Jesus is GOD, in the verse its stated PROPHET, Jesus is ur GOD or PROPHET?

Prophet is one of the title Jesus has.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 16-8-2006 02:16 PM

Don't be silly, between Moses and Jesus there were plenty of prophets who also kept the Sabbath.  If you say that cannot be Muhammad, then that could not also be Jesus.

God peoples include prophet never violate Sabbath. Infact, only Muhamamd who came after Jesus broke Sabbath. all our ancient prophets observed Sabbath.

Muhammad cannot be prophet of dut 18:18

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-8-2006 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 12:45 PM
Any Cristhians here can explain who is the prophet that verse refers to ?

Why Christians explanation only? Universalist explanation is even better than Christians. Why only Jesus and Mohammad? Why others cannot? The verse din say it's Jesus or Mohammad only.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 02:31 PM | Show all posts

16:22 .....  Your God is the One God: but because of their false pride, the hearts of those who do not believe in the life to come refuse to admit this [truth].

16:23 ......  Truly, God knows all that they keep secret as well as all that they bring into the open -[and,] behold, He does not love those who are given to arrogance,

16:24...... and [who], whenever they are asked, "What is it that your Sustainer has bestowed from on high?"-are wont to answer, "Fables of ancient times!"

16:25 .......Hence, on Resurrection Day they shall bear the full weight of their own burdens, as well as some of the burdens of those ignorant ones whom they have led astray: oh, how evil the load with which they shall be burdened!

16:35 ........ Now they who ascribe divinity to aught beside God say, "Had God so willed, we would not have worshipped aught but Him - neither we nor our forefathers; nor would we have declared aught as forbidden without a commandment from Him." Even thus did speak those [sinners] who lived before their time; but, then, are the apostles bound to do more than clearly deliver the message [entrusted to them] ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 02:23 PM

Prophet is one of the title Jesus has.

What are the other titles u give? Yg Berhormat? Dato ? Come on la, if u cant proof, then keep silent.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 02:44 PM | Show all posts
16:124 .....   The SABBATH was only made (strict) for those who disagreed (as to its observance); But Allah will judge between them on the Day of Judgment, as to their differences.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Muhummed's experience in the cave of Hira, later to be known as Jabal-un Noor - The Mountain of Light, and his response to that first Revelation is the exact fulfilment of another Biblical Prophecy. In the Book of Isaiah, Chapter 29, verse 12, we read: "AND THE BOOK" (al-Kitaab,al-Quran the 'Reading', the 'Recitation') "IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED," (Isaiah 29:12) "THE UNLETTERED PROPHET " (Holy Qur'an 7:158) and the biblical verse continues : "SAYING, READ THIS, I PRAY THEE:" (the words "I pray thee", are not in the Hebrew manuscripts; compare with the Roman Catholics' "Douay Version and also with the "Revised Standard Versions") "AND HE SAITH, I AM NOT LEARNED." ("I am not learned." is the exact translation of the Arabic words MA ANA BEQARA which Muhummed uttered twice to the Holy Ghost - the Archangel Gabriel, when he was commanded : IQRAA "READ!").

Let me quote the verse in full without a break as found in the "King James Version," or the "Authorised version" as it is more popularly known "AND THE BOOK IS DELIVERED TO HIM THAT IS NOT LEARNED, SAYING, READ THIS I PRAY THEE: AND HE SAITH, I AM NOT LEARNED." (Isaiah 29:12).

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 03:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 10:55 AM

So who does that verse point to? Which prophet? Mind tell me ?

macha, read the verses there la.

I will raise up a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites

it means that God will raise up a prophet like Moses, abraham, my great grandfather, George W. bush, anti aktivis, MENJ, davidchemic, Truth.8, Friday13blablabla or Debmey and so on but of course he's an Israelite. He could mean anybody. Perhaps Ezekiel, perhaps Isaiah, perhaps me?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 03:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 16-8-2006 03:07 PM

macha, read the verses there la.

I will raise up a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites

it means that God will raise up a prophet like Moses, abraham, my great grandfather, G ...

Cut the craps. Does that verse say "among their fellow Israelites" ?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 03:12 PM

Cut the craps. Does that verse say "among their fellow Israelites" ?

That is why i say, even monkey also can.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 03:20 PM | Show all posts
check the NLT translation. even in the King James Version it states like unto thee, and of course the old testament is addressed to the Israelites.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 16-8-2006 03:20 PM
check the NLT translation. even in the King James Version it states like unto thee, and of course the old testament is addressed to the Israelites.

"I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the Arabs. You see, the Holy Bible speaks of Abraham as the "Friend of God". Abraham had two wives - Sarah and Hagar. Hagar bore Abraham a son - HIS FIRST-BORN- '......And Abraham1 called HIS SON'S name, which Hagar bare Ishmael.' (Genesis 16:15). 'And Abraham took Ishmael HIS SON......" (Genesis 17:23). 'And Ishmael HIS SON was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.'(Genesis 17:25). Up to the age of THIRTEEN Ishmael was the ONLY son and seed of Abraham, when the covenant was ratified between God and Abraham. God grants Abraham another son through Sarah, named Isaac, who was very much the junior to his brother Ishmael.

If Ishmael and Isaac are the sons of the same father Abraham, then they are brothers. And so the children of the one are the BRETHREN of the children of the other. The children of Isaac are the Jews and the Children of Ishmael are the Arabs - so they are BRETHREN to one another. The Bible affirms, 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) SHALL DWELL IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.' (Genesis 16:12). 'AND HE (ISHMAEL) DIED IN THE PRESENCE OF ALL HIS BRETHREN.(Genesis 25:18). The children of Isaac are the brethren of the Ishmaelites. In like manner Muhummed is from among the brethren of the Israelites because he was a descendant of Ishmael the son of Abraham. This exactly as the prophecy has it- 'FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN'.(Deut.18:18). There the prophecy distinctly mentions that the coming prophet who would be like Moses, must arise NOT from the 'children of Israel' or from 'among themselves', but from among their brethren. MUHUMMED THEREFORE WAS FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2006 03:43 PM | Show all posts
hahaha suka hati kamu la u want to insist it's muhammad. already told u it's addressed to the israelites. i'm off going to sepang circuit to test my new car. :D

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 03:30 PM

"I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, a ...

No, it doesn't say Israelites. So you are correct. Among their brethren can mean Mohammad also because both descended from Abraham.
But not only Mohammad, it can mean Monkey King also. Monkeys are also their brethren because they all evolve from monkeys at first.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 16-8-2006 03:43 PM
hahaha suka hati kamu la u want to insist it's muhammad. already told u it's addressed to the israelites. i'm off going to sepang circuit to test my new car. :D

Any proof to ur claim ?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 03:51 PM

No, it doesn't say Israelites. So you are correct. Among their brethren can mean Mohammad also because both descended from Abraham.
But not only Mohammad, it can mean Monkey King also. Monkeys a ...

That one only refers to you & Darwin

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

30-4-2024 05:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069664 second(s), 42 queries .