ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SilentKiller

WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM) THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

[Copy link]
davidchemic This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 04:04 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 03:56 PM

Any proof to ur claim ?

No. no proof at all. That's why Mohammad can. Monkey also can.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 04:04 PM

No. no proof at all. .

Charles Darwin stood on a very slippery slope when trying to explain how something as biologically and biochemically complex as even the simplest form of life could have spontaneously generated itself from organic molecules and compounds loose in the early Earth's environment. Because that part of Darwin's theory has always been glaringly specious, modern Darwinists get hammered about it from all sides, with a net result that the edifice of "authority" they've hidden behind for 140 years is crumbling under the assault.

Darwinists believe the human saga begins with mouse-sized mammals called insectivores (similar to modern tree shrews) that scurried around under the feet of large dinosaurs, trying to avoid becoming food for smaller species. Then comes the Cretaceous extinction event of 65 million years ago that took out the dinosaurs and paved the way for those tiny insectivores to evolve over the next few million years into the earliest primates, the prosimians (literally pre-simians, pre-monkeys) of the early Palaeocene epoch, which lasts until 55 million years ago.

As with nearly all such aspects of Darwinist dogma, this is pure speculation. There is, in fact, no clear indication of a transitional insectivore-to-prosimian species at any point in the process. If any such transitional species had ever been found, then countless more would be known and I wouldn't be writing this essay. Darwinian evolution would be proved beyond doubt, and that would be the end of it.

Darwinism - A Crumbling Theory
Part 1

:http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/darwinism.1.html

Darwinism - A Crumbling Theory
Part 2

:http://www.nexusmagazine.com/articles/darwinism.2.html

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 16-8-2006 04:18 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 04:26 PM | Show all posts
i'm not totally Darwin. I believe creation too.

i believe life in this world origin from god. but i believe god made the more complex animals from the earlier simpler animals.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 16-8-2006 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 04:04 PM

No. no proof at all. That's why Mohammad can. Monkey also can.

I have proof on what i say, u dont. Then shut up!

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 04:28 PM | Show all posts
Not every Tom  Dick and Harry can be Dut 18:18 because:
Both Moses and Jesus kept Sabbath
Both Moses and Jesus not rich but Muhammad become rich by  marrying wealthy widow ended many wives compare to Moses and Jesus remain single
Both Moses and Jesus live very humble life and never urged his followers to killed but Muhammad says slay the unbelievers.
Both kept 10 commandment but Muhammad change 10 commandment s
And etc

Conclusion : Muhammad is not prophet and not dut 18:18

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 04:29 PM | Show all posts
That's why i say my religion is complete.
god made earlier life form, like single cell organism. from single cell, god made it to two-cell organism. then it go on.. until ape, then from ape god made man.
my religion not only support darwin but bible creation also. indirectly it is correct god made man from dust because man evolve from the cell organism which evolve from earth.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-8-2006 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 04:27 PM

I have proof on what i say, u dont. Then shut up!

i share the same point with you on deut 18 which is no Israelite.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 16-8-2006 04:28 PM
Not every Tom  Dick and Harry can be Dut 18:18 because:
Both Moses and Jesus kept Sabbath
Both Moses and Jesus not rich but Muhammad become rich by  marrying wealthy widow ended many wives compar ...

You can deny all you want - nobody's stopping you.. ...You are one of those who deny, otherwise you would be a believer.. and not a rejector..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Qur抋n mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and     he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses   (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will   
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)   
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)   
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)   
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)   
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said,     "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)   
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)   
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring   any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will     require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad      
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad     (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet      present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
  "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which  
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English      translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.   
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and    again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet     
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is  
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Replying SilentKiller post:

SO ARE MONKEYS

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and     he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses   (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will   
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)   
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

Monkey's also had a father and mother

ii)   
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.
Monkey also have natural spouses and children

iii)   
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)
Monkey also died natural death

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

Monkeys are also brethren because we all evolve from them

iv)   
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said,     "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

The Monkey God was also crowned Monkey King.

v)   
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

The people in their lifetime also accepted the Monkey King. He was hailed "Qi Tian Da Sheng" in Chinese which is translated as "The Great Sage Equal With Heaven"

iv)   
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring   any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

Sun Wu Kong also brought Buddhist religious scriptures.

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will     require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Monkeys are also not learned.

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad      
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad     (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet      present.

5:16 ChKV MMThQYM VKLV MChMDYM ZH DVDY VZH Ur'yY BNVTh YUrVShLM.
where got muhammadim?

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
  "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Monkey God is also a comforter to his peoples

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which  
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Monkey God is spirit of truth. He is Monkey God which is spirit also but Muhammad is not spirit

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

Monkey God is sent to peoples

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English      translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.   
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Monkey God is also a praised one.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and    again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet     
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is  
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he     speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Muhammad is human. how can be spirit? Monkey God is spirit

NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

[ Last edited by  davidchemic at 16-8-2006 06:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-8-2006 08:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 06:29 PM

SO ARE MONKEYS

Almighty God speaks to Moses in  ...

Monkeys are also brethren because we all evolve from them

Maybe u r from monkey family, im not.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 09:14 PM | Show all posts
You say "Islam is the religion of Adam, Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus..."  Do you think Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, et al. journeyed to the idol temple, the Kaaba, and kissed its Black Stone?  Impossible!  Not one follower of the God of the Bible would ever have gone near the Kaaba, because the God of the Bible forbids any association with idols; and you admit (as history tells us) that the Kaaba was filled with idols before Muhammad destroyed them all.  In history and the Bible, you will find no mention of Islam or any religion like it.  How could you have Islam without the Koran and Muhammad?

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 16-8-2006 03:30 PM

"I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PROPHET FROM AMONG THEIR BRETHREN LIKE UNTO THEE......." The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, a ...

FACT:
1) read the bible header prior to verse 17. New King James Version has the title "A New Prophet Like Moses", New Living Translation has the title "True and False Prophet" and the New International Version has the title "The Prophet"

2) New Living Translation includes the word "fellow Israelite". And we all know the old testament is clearly addressed to the Israelites, not Arab.

3) Deuteronomy 18:18-22 is clearly teaching us how to distinguish between true and false prophet if you read the whole passage.

4) Quoting from your article.
The emphasis is on the words- "From among their brethren." Moses and his people, the Jews, are here addressed as a racial entity, and as such their 'brethren' would undoubtedly be the Arabs.

The emphasis is on the phrase "From among their brethren". Don't you think that's a weak statement? considering that there's no mention of anyone and the author of the article just simply concluded without any solid facts.

LOGIC:
1) if that verse clearly speaks of a prophecy regarding Muhammad, why does the prophecy cover such little detail? and matter of fact the prophecy is only a single line of unsounding words, compared to Isaiah 53 which speaks completely about the coming and the life of Jesus.

2) Your fellow brothers out there are crying out loud about Bible being full of contradiction and lies. And you here are claiming that Muhammad's coming is predicted on the Bible. So which is it? book of contradiction and lies or book that predicted Muhammad's coming?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 09:50 PM | Show all posts
I don't see mo mentioned in the Bible at all.
The only thing that applies to him is teh part of the false prophets.

2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them梑ringing swift destruction on themselves.

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 06:29 PM

SO ARE MONKEYS

Almighty God speaks to Moses in  ...

and so why dont you go pray to a monkey?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by bob at 16-8-2006 10:05 PM

and so why dont you go pray to a monkey?

Mohammad is human being  but not all human being is Mohammad
Sun Wu Kong is a monkey but not all monkey is Sun Wu Kong.
Does it answer your question?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-8-2006 10:48 PM | Show all posts

your point is ? are you coming from a MONKEY family ?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spana at 16-8-2006 10:48 PM

Sun Wu Kong is not me lah. Sun Wu Kong is Monkey God.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-8-2006 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spana at 16-8-2006 10:48 PM

Are you prophet Mohammad? No right? Then why you say I'm Sun Wu Kong?

Use magic Report

bob This user has been deleted
Post time 16-8-2006 11:02 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by davidchemic at 16-8-2006 10:19 PM

yes, it answered my question on your mental health. so when are you praying to the monkey?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 12:06 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075333 second(s), 42 queries .