CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Christian masturbation aid in Ezekiel 23

[Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2006 09:56 PM | Show all posts
you see it as a masterbation aid, how can your minds not be corrupted and x-rated.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2006 10:01 PM | Show all posts
answer my question mr debmey. thank you

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 10:02 PM | Show all posts
i already answered. now you answer mine

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 10:06 PM | Show all posts
Mr debmey said: we don't use ezekiel 23 for such purposes, but since you muslims claim it is fit for a masterbation tool, you must have tried  it right? So how many times have you materbated using Ezekiel 23? Was it nice?

is that answering my question? ive double check this thread. you never answered anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 10:09 PM | Show all posts
you fellas claim that Ezekiel 23 is a masterbating aid. Since that is what you claim, then the natural question is ask is, how do you find masterbating with it.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 10:13 PM | Show all posts
youre not answering my question mr debmey..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-11-2006 10:22 PM | Show all posts
I am answering the charge. you people claim that Ezekiel is a masterbating aid, now you prove it by using it to masterbate.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 10:28 PM | Show all posts
not answering my question. youre deviating from the topic debmey.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2006 11:12 PM | Show all posts
your question? what question.

You muslims prove to me that Ezekiel 23 is a masterbating aid or you lose.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 11:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11/29/06 07:12 AM
your question? what question.

You muslims prove to me that Ezekiel 23 is a masterbating aid or you lose.

cheers

That's a valid request. Any accusation must come with solid proof. The burden of proof is on the accuser.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 11:39 PM | Show all posts
1- CHRISTIANS has LOST in this debate when you re unable to answer my question but instead you epitomize me with another question to deviate the eyes of the forumers from seeing the fact that you are actually cornered and now you are stuck. as always.

2- First you said that youve already answered my question which i had clearly proven that you didnt. Then you denied that i ever post you with a question. If thats not an act of deviation, then what it is?

3- Your answer. The contents of the quoted verse are explicit in nature. you can see but your arrogance deny it.  Would you read those verses to your children? I dont see it as a nature for christians or other religious person talk about genitals, bestiality, penis, breast and sex to their children. Does the christians read to their children sexual explicit story books? The contents is explicit in nature. It talks about a person having sex with high imaginative feelings.

4. now you answer my question. How does christian see the verse? Whats the purpose of having that verse in the bible? answer mine and or you loose.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 11:40 PM | Show all posts
hey bendiesel.. what about my question to him? is that not a valid request?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by benign at 11/29/06 07:40 AM
hey bendiesel.. what about my question to him? is that not a valid request?

it is. but what i was trying to highlight is that anybody who accuses something must prove it soundly. it's just that I don't see it done properly very often in this board.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2006 11:54 PM | Show all posts
i know. but ive already answered debmeys question as you can see it on my previous post up there number 3. Solid proof has been given.

now lets see how debmey escapes from answering my question this time.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
post no.3 on this thread belongs to Oreng, not to benign. you lied mr.benign.

You prove that Ezekiel 23 is a masterbate aid please. Do you materbate with Ezekiel 23 as an aid yourself mr.benign?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 01:15 AM | Show all posts
3- Your answer. The contents of the quoted verse are explicit in nature. you can see but your arrogance deny it.  Would you read those verses to your children? I dont see it as a nature for christians or other religious person talk about genitals, bestiality, penis, breast and sex to their children. Does the christians read to their children sexual explicit story books? The contents is explicit in nature. It talks about a person having sex with high imaginative feelings.

there. answer my question now mr debmey or loose.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-11-2006 01:56 AM | Show all posts
ahh...the sweet smell of intelectual victory.

Indeed Allah is Great. All praises only upon Him the One and Only.

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Did I deny the content presented? where? Wher and when did i do that? Pls show me.

But since muslims claim it is a masterbation aid, can you tell me if you have mastebated with Ezekiel 23 as an aid?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:22 AM | Show all posts
1- did i say you have denied the content? quote my post if any.

2- No, i dont masturbate using your bible. but im very sure that wont be letting my children read sexual explicit books. Would you mr. Debmey?

you still need to answer my question mr. debmey. How does christian look at it and why is the verse there in the first place?

Use magic Report

Post time 30-11-2006 02:29 AM | Show all posts
so ezekiel 23 is not a masterbation aid then, good for you.

will you let your children then read about the rapes of captive women and the 72 x 72 virgins in the quran and ahdiths?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

26-4-2024 12:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.277325 second(s), 41 queries .