Updated on Sunday, Jan 6, 2008 4:35 pm, PT

[ Last edited by  oobi at 7-1-2008 08:46 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2008 10:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #798 nhuser's post

nhuser, congratulation! chargers finally broke the drought of not winning playoff game (since stan humphries and natrone means led them to superbowl 13 years ago). they have a really tough task going to indy next week. good luck.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2008 10:19 AM | Show all posts

Reply #802 oobi's post

Thanks oobi! 13 yrs ago when they beat the Steelers during AFC final....Today Chargers didn't play like themselves in the first half but they bounced back after the half time. Indeed, they will face a very tough opponent next week.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2008 12:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #803 nhuser's post

it was kind of cinderella story for the chargers 13 years ago. steelers were big time favorite to play in the superbowl. i didn't really watch the game because i was too into cowboys-niners pre-game that day. still could not believe we led aikman led cowboys 21-0 less than 10 minutes into the game. the weather was even worse than this past storm - it was raining in san francisco 14 consecutive days - the land was oversoak, mudslide was everywhere.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2008 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by oobi at 7-1-2008 12:07 PM

it was kind of cinderella story for the chargers 13 years ago. steelers were big time favorite to play in the superbowl. i didn't really watch the game because i was too into cowboys-niners pre ...

how old were you then?

NYG pun monang gak. Dallas-Giants game could be interesting.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2008 12:15 PM | Show all posts

Reply #805 ai#eru's post

i'm still young.... forever young.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-1-2008 02:13 AM | Show all posts

January 12, 2008

(3) Seattle              vs               (2) Green Bay

Seahawks

Lambeau Field

Green Bay, WI

FOX

4:30 pm ET

Packers

(5) Jacksonville              vs               (1) New England

Jaguars

Gillette Stadium

Foxborough, MA

CBS

8:00 pm ET

Patriots

Updated on Saturday, Jan 12, 2008 8:02 pm, PT

[ Last edited by  oobi at 13-1-2008 12:03 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2008 04:00 AM | Show all posts

Reply #807 oobi's post

I think Packers and Pats will win this Sat...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-1-2008 06:27 AM | Show all posts

January 13, 2008

(3) San Diego              vs               (2) Indianapolis

Chargers

RCA Dome

Indianapolis, IN

CBS

1:00 pm ET

Colts

(1) Dallas              vs               (5) New York

Cowboys

Texas Stadium

Irving, TX

FOX

4:30 pm ET

Giants

Updated on Sunday, Jan 13, 2008 4:50 pm, PT

[ Last edited by  oobi at 14-1-2008 08:50 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 12-1-2008 01:19 PM | Show all posts

Reply #808 nhuser's post

me too. my predictions:

1. packers by 7
- packers almost never lost at lambeau in january. as good as the seahawks are, packers will take this game because of favre and the weather (and seattle is not a very good road team).

2. patriots by 10
- jaguars have been a really good story so far. it's a new season now. with two talented tailback in drew-jones and taylor, jaguars can run at patriots defense at will. jaguars big o-line should have no problem pushing pats front seven around. even though new england running game is just adequate, brady is too good a qb and moss is too good a receiver that jaguars secondary won't be able to stop them consistently. and belichick is a master in creating havoc defensively. i want to take jacksonville, but i think new england will win this game.

3. colts by 10.
- i'm torn with this one. i want to see california team to move to next round. i also want to see tony dungy team moves to the next round. but, can't have both now. with harrison back to the lineup, chargers secondary will have tougher task in stopping indianapolis receivers. reggie wayne had a big game when playing in san diego during the season. yes, the colts lost that game. unless manning have another 5 int game and vinatieri misses field goals, i don't see the chargers winning this game. tomlinson is the best back in the nfl right now, but rivers won't be able to beat the colts by himself (especially on the road).

4. cowboys by 7
- i picked dallas only because i expected terrell owens to play. if he doesn't, then i think the giants will pull an upset by 5 points.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 09:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #810 oobi's post

Chargers' fans are staying low this year, no big celebrations etc like last year...scared we'll jinx our chance to Super Bowl

I also predict that Colts will win the game...most of their best player will play tomorrow...

Cowboys will win...TO is 100% healthy

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by oobi at 12-1-2008 01:19 PM

me too. my predictions:

1. packers by 7
- packers almost never lost at lambeau in january. as good as the seahawks are, packers will take this game because of favre and the weather (and sea ...

luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy

GB won the game!

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts
attee, wehh!!!

i thot GB will play sunday... ... so didn't watch the TV (was it on astro?) or the on-line stuff. opened Yahoo!... walla... GB won against the coach that took them to superbowl victory.

those who never been to Green Bay in January wouldn't understand how hard it was to play there this time of year. i spent 4+1 winters there and i know. some snowy days you couldn't see very far but the odd thing was that thet never close my school on account of snow...   

Use magic Report

Post time 13-1-2008 10:17 PM | Show all posts
attee, wehh!!!

i hope the Giants will win. don't want to paly Cowboys in Dallas. the ghost of Tom Landry still haunts the Packers whenever we play there

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 05:23 AM | Show all posts
Yahoooo!!!!! Chargers WON!!!! This will shut all the sports commentators'  mouths! Very good game indeed...the last 2 minutes was nerve wrecking

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 07:02 AM | Show all posts
w0000000000000ttttttttt!!!!!!!!

hebat hebat congrats to the bolts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-1-2008 08:55 AM | Show all posts

what a day - two upsets in nfl! congrats to chargers and giants. really look forward to them playing next week and hopefully they will pull more upsets and play each other in phoenix. if it happens, what an irony, rivers againts manning - blockbuster draft day swap in 2004 draft.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 09:01 AM | Show all posts

Reply #817 oobi's post

What?!!!

I tot I'm gonna be the first to post after gaint's upset.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 09:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #815 nhuser's post

i like #83, vincent jackson. i know chris chambers has a very nice vertical jump but he's only 5-11. jackson is 6-5 and when he leaps, the football is his! want to trade him to the niners?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-1-2008 10:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #819 oobi's post

Aaaa...nope He belongs to Chargers!

I did want Giants to win, just imagine Chargers and Giants in Arizona....just like 2005 when Giants came to SD....Chargers fan almost made Eli cried ...we will never forget how Eli pulled his stunt during 2004 draft...but who need him anyway...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 09:42 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070942 second(s), 48 queries .