JAWATAN KOSONG! Jadi penulis freelance kami dan berpeluang menang hadiah wang tunai berjumlah RM300! Klik sini > CARI Warrior
Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Kolumnis
Search
View

American Football (NFL)

[Copy link]

Author: hetrek       Show all posts   Read mode

Post time 19-11-2013 11:28 PM | Show all posts

just want to vent.

i've been very disappointed with the way 49ers played the last two weeks, all resulted in loss. the defense was playing excellent in both games. but they can't keep holding the opposition offense if 49ers offense kept getting 3-and-out most of the time. when 49ers offense was able to move the chains and marched downfield, they got home with no points or a measly field goal.

i'm not sure what the coaches were thinking, or not thinking? both defenses, carolina and new orleans, are an aggresive defenses. they knew coming in 49ers are having trouble with the passing games - no crabtree and receivers are not getting of the jam. the 49ers knew those teams would load the box to stop the ground game. why can't the coaches be more creative? where are the screen and slant? these two plays will always help back down an aggresive defense. but, we see none, as far as I could recall.

also, LMJ is better in open space than running through the tackles. put davis and boldin to match with the linebackers, instead of the corners. be creative. take what the defense gives. don't overthink. if all we can get is check down, fine! eventually, we'll be able to stretch the field. use the personnels wisely until everybody is back. defense spend too much time on the field and we're losing people to injury. but, if the offense plays better, we should be 8-2 instead of 6-4. games against the hawks is a loss cause. against the colts, a loss cause also because they were pre-occupied with aldon's issue. but these last two games, there's no excuse for losing them. and don't blame the loss to the saints to brooks' penalty call. that's just an unfortunate incident, even though it's a bad call.

i'm just frustrated.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2013 10:55 AM | Show all posts
tak pernah main

Use magic Report

Post time 23-11-2013 10:55 AM | Show all posts
tapi rasa not bad

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2018 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Hustend at 28-9-2018 02:20 PM

I was also frustrated after watching the last night game between same 2 teams but whatsoever its a destiny which remind me that things goes in there way even though you do not wish to but reviews on reviews on Edubirdie.com widely range of offers also the regardless feature which you probably could search on.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Apple App Store
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.040155s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list