American Football (NFL)

[Copy link]
Post time 8-8-2008 05:42 PM | Show all posts
sape sini main fantasy football?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-8-2008 11:42 PM | Show all posts

Reply #919 oobi's post

opss...baru perasan lah oobi...sorry, my mistake. Jets releases Pennington...wish Farve all the best with the new team

Use magic Report

Post time 8-8-2008 11:47 PM | Show all posts

Reply #920 RuffyRafe's post

Chad Pennington..in ESPN news this morning, Jets said 6 teams are interested in him...who knows what can happen next...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-8-2008 01:50 PM | Show all posts
latest: chad pennington now plays in miami... hope no more losing year again for the Fins..

Use magic Report

Post time 10-8-2008 11:58 PM | Show all posts
attee, wehh!!!

the packs wouldn't let him go to their divisional rivals. he wants to play for the vikies.

well, he's off and on and off again about retirement displeased lots of people at Lambeau, plus his leaking of discussion notes to the press didn't help his cause either. too bad, farve have taken Green Bay where they've never been for a long long long time, but parted ways in an ugly fashion.

i was in Green Bay during the disasterous Bart Starr managerial era for four years and were we whipped by the Bears every season. Thngs got better a bit when Gregg Forrest took over and chucked Lynn Dickey. Things look better during the players' strike when Majackowski (somehing like that) was at QB. GB had a great run during the strike

Use magic Report

Post time 7-9-2008 10:38 PM | Show all posts

the 2008 season started last thursday, giants beat redskins 16-7. today is the first sunday of the season. can't wait to watch martz's touches on 49ers last season anemic offense. if martz history and the pre-season are any indication, the offense will be way better than last season.

if jt o'sullivan and company can eat the clock and keep niners defense off the field, the defense will have a chance to be ranked in top 10 this season. last season, the defense spent too much time on the field and they ran out of resources to bail the offense out.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-9-2008 08:43 AM | Show all posts
what a sad day today   Bolts lost to Panthers ....sob, sob, sob
favre won though! that was an amazing game

Use magic Report

Post time 8-9-2008 08:45 PM | Show all posts
hu hu hu i dun believe that brady is out for season....   what a huge shock for me as a pats fan!!! tapi puas hati coz chiefs qb injured oso...

the colts and chargers oso lose... but this is first week.. still have more weeks lagi.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-9-2008 09:24 PM | Show all posts
Favre did amazing job in his first game with the Jets, but I'm glad and proud that Rodgers is also making a huge statement as a starting QB yesterday. What a game! He made one off-balance TD pass. I dont know why but I can see Favre's style of play in his - classic shortgun pass in a rush almost intercepted but the ball somehow made it through to the hand of receiver. Now GB can started dreaming big.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2008 06:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #929 ai#eru's post

saya ingat lagi favre - dari dia masa dia baru rookie
sampai sekarang -- a great QB till now -

apa2 pun - saya harap next season 49ers try la
balik  walaupun team depa dah macam kambing sikit -

saya still cheer for them --  still pakai lagi tshirt joe montana #16 -
bila la 49ers dapat balik team late 80s and early 90s tu, eh --

Use magic Report

Post time 13-9-2008 02:52 PM | Show all posts
aah 'niners.. the good old days! montana, rice... so great that time!

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2008 11:03 AM | Show all posts
hahaha

broncos win with the help of bad calls, malfuntioning instant replay, and last minute lucky 2-point conversion.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2008 10:14 PM | Show all posts
he he broncos menang nasib je tu... tommorow the 'boys vs the eagles.. will romo break the monday night curse?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2008 12:28 AM | Show all posts
attee, wehh!!!

Packers menang besor semalam, without Farve. Farve lost with the Jets

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2008 05:29 AM | Show all posts

49ers played kind of awful game yesterday, but managed to leave seattle with a win, a comeback win. jt o'sullivan was sacked 8 times by seahawks defense that featured 4 pro-bowlers. hmmm.... it kind of reminded me of 1989 season when joe montana (sacked 8 times) and 49ers were trailing the eagles in philly, and facing buddy ryan defense led by minister of defense, the late reggie white - niners won. and eventually brought home their 4th championship in the 80s. well, this niners team won't win the superbowl, but it's start for a young team and they should be proud of themselves. but, there are lots of work need to be done.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-9-2008 06:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #935 oobi's post

entah bila la depa nak main elok2 oobi...
saya sedih sangat...
sokmo main teruk...

tapi camana
saya suka niners  susah nak tukar
bila dah suka satu2 team

macam liverpool
dan lakers -- still suka depa juga -
walau apa pun yang akan terjadi

ahhhhhh serious pulak -'

apa2 pun.. season just start -
it's not over till it's over
and nothing is impossible....

errrr... at least for niners.. i hope - grrrrrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2008 07:37 AM | Show all posts

what a pathetic game played by niners last weekend against the patriots. the offense is bad. but the defense? that's embarassing. i hate watching niners keep playing read and react defense. they need to play attacking defense, like the eagles. jim johnson is genius. i love watching his defense everytime they take the field.

imagine if johnson is coaching niners defense with its current personnels... that would be awesome. niners do have pass rushers but they don't use them accordingly. but not johnson... he knows how to exploit the strength of his personnels and disguise their weaknesses.

nolan needs to let manusky coach the defense. he needs to concentrate managing the game. i hope nolan's gone at the end of the season. i'm tired of listening to his speeches and excuses.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2008 06:52 PM | Show all posts

this afternoon masa singgah gym kejap
tengok  steelers vs jaguars -

dulu memang tak pernah tengok jaguars main langsung...

saya bukan la hardcore steelers  tapi....
rasanya steelers tu kira  --- otai -

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2008 11:42 PM | Show all posts
this monday morning i cant wait for this NE vs San Diego match...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-10-2008 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by spitfire007 at 16-9-2008 12:28 AM
attee, wehh!!!

Packers menang besor semalam, without Farve. Farve lost with the Jets

packers menang.. mesti  spit mandi tak lena.. tidur tak basah..

sian Jets.. --  tu la favre - kalau main dengan packers kan bagus -

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 07:20 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075515 second(s), 43 queries .