Ax..hang buat la

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 02:51 PM | Show all posts
(L) MOTOGP WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP
Channel:         ESPN(81)
Date:         Sunday, March 25, 2007
Time:         4:57:00 PM

Synopsis:
Motogp World Championship 2007 from Spain.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 06:19 PM | Show all posts
Zulhelmi sasar naik podium
Oleh Esme Johari Wahab

ZULHELMI Ahmad memerlukan sedikit sentuhan 憂asib

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:25 AM | Show all posts
Rossi takluk GP Sepanyol

[quote]JEREZ, Sepanyol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2007 06:11 PM | Show all posts
:pompom: :pompom: horaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...rossi menang semlm....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 06:19 PM | Show all posts
walaupun rossi menang...
ada sikit bosan sebab rossi menang mudah sangat....
tadak aksi dia dok potong rider lain dengan selamba.....
tadak aksi dia slide moto dia...

250 punya best...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts

rossi...

[ Last edited by  toaster at 27-3-2007 11:53 AM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 12:35 PM | Show all posts
:pompom: :pompom: :pompom:
rossi menang.....suke aku...
starting dia this season much much better than last season...
tahniah ar rossi...
teruskan mengganas!

Use magic Report

AMaY This user has been deleted
Post time 28-3-2007 11:07 PM | Show all posts
Rossi was on FIRE!!! Aku suke!!!

<i>~~~lame aku tak masuk sini~~~</i>

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 02:56 PM | Show all posts
saje nak letak gmbr rossi

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 02:58 PM | Show all posts
letak lagi....

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 03:12 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 12-4-2007 03:15 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 06:34 PM | Show all posts

MotoGP Previews : Turkey

FIAT Yamaha Team head for the unknown in Istanbul

The enchanting city of Istanbul opens its gates to the MotoGP World Championship for the third time next weekend as the new 800cc era enters a third chapter shrouded in mystery. Unlike the opening two rounds at Losail and Jerez, the Fiat Yamaha Team and their rivals will be racing at a circuit where they have no pre-season testing experience with this year's machines. Not only will they have to set the bikes up from scratch but new regulations limiting the number of tyres each rider can use over the course of the weekend also come thundering into the equation.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-4-2007 06:35 PM | Show all posts

Valentino Rossi - "Putting the record straight"

Istanbul Park is one of only three circuits on the current calendar where Valentino Rossi has yet to take victory in the premier-class of MotoGP, the others being Laguna Seca in the USA and Misano in Italy, which will this year host a Grand Prix for the first time since 1993. It is a figure the 28-year-old is looking to reduce as he aims for his first back-to-back victories since Mugello and Catalunya last year."

"The next two races, Turkey and China, are ones that I don't like so much and I have never won at Istanbul, but it's a great circuit with some very fast corners," says Rossi. "If the bike works well then it will be great fun I think. Last year I made an error early in the race and it cost me the chance for a podium, but I won't be making the same mistake this year! We are leading the championship but it's a long season and we have to aim to get on the podium at every race."

"The difficult thing over the next two races is going to be horsepower, because both Istanbul and Shanghai have very long straights. We tried some new things at the Jerez test to improve this and I know that Yamaha have been working very hard in Japan so hopefully we will have a little bit of improvement in this area when we get to Turkey. The other question is for the tyres, because it's the first time this season that we're going to be racing at a track that we haven't tested at. With the new restrictions it's going to be very important to make the right choices and also we don't know what the weather will do."

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 06:49 PM | Show all posts

The Istanbul Otodrom circuit

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 06:49 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2007 06:50 PM | Show all posts

The Istanbul Otodrom circuit

The latest addition to the bright new world of Formula 1 is the all-new Istanbul Otodrom circuit, situated 80km (50 miles) east of the beautiful city of Istanbul.

The 5.378km track designed by F1 wunder-designer Herman Tilke, the man who penned the tracks at Bahrain, Shanghai and Sepang made its debut on the world championship calendar in 2005.

Unlike most other circuits (except for San Marino and Interlagos) Istanbul runs counter clockwise, with eight left hand corners and six right over several changes of elevation with the track built over four different ground levels.

The track itself has an interesting mixture of corners, with a sharp right-left-right section in turns 1,2 and 3 before a long straight and fast curve leading to an overtaking opportunity. The rest of the track has some challenging corners that tighten and flow over the topography.

The fast four-apex Turn 8, caught many out in 2005 and immediately established itself as one of Formula 1抯 great corners and as you抎 expect from a Tilke circuit, the spectator and team facilities are awesome.

Close by is the mystical city of Istanbul, where Europe meets Asia. This provides a stunning backdrop to the grand prix where visitors can indulge in some shopping in the breathtaking Great Bazaar or visit the beautiful Blue Mosque. All in all, Turkey has proved a fantastic addition to the calendar.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

19-4-2024 02:37 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073731 second(s), 40 queries .