Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: WonBin

Reasons Why Datuk Azhar Mansur Has Converted to Christian

[Copy link]
Post time 12-9-2006 12:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-9-2006 12:03 AM

only those afraid of truth refused to read my link because they eyes will be open for truth.

Theres nothing to be afraid from a religion that teaches the blood of a human atones for the sins of the world.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2006 06:29 AM | Show all posts
menj loves to play denial, just like most muslims. Its no secret that Azhara Mansor did see the light and converted.
I met him in Singapore sharing with fellow ex-muslims, didn't speak to him personally though.

There are many Malays like him out there. They are more open in Singapore. I got a few Muslims visiting my church every week for Bible study. They have a lot of questions and they love my teaching of the sermon on the mount. It is so refreshing to them.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2006 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Islam is the ultimate faith revealed to us mankind by God Almighty

After acknowledging God Almighty, it is preposterous for mankind to go worship His creation... so I hope and pray that Azhar Mansor recovers from his hallucination.. and not be like paul who never recovered...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 08:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 11:27 AM

Diceritakan dia selamatkan oleh ikan dolphin dan selepas itu muncul Jesus.

jesus ke setan
aku dengar org tua cakap, masa dekat2 nak mati byk ler setan yg menyamar
wallahuaklam

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2006 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digitizer at 12-9-2006 08:55 AM

jesus ke setan
aku dengar org tua cakap, masa dekat2 nak mati byk ler setan yg menyamar
wallahuaklam

Memang syaitan la tu menjelma sebagai nabi isa, untuk menyesatkan manusia... yg lemah iman akan tertipu. How did  Azhar mansor know it was Jesus? Has he seen jesus before? Was it based on the pictures of Jesus that Christians hang all over? ...It was satan and Azhar Mansor has been deceived and he has deceived himself (if the story is true)  

This one?

This?

This?

this?

this?

this?

this?

this?

or the usual blue-eyed white boy?...

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 12-9-2006 11:18 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:38 AM | Show all posts
after 5 or 6 years....  azhar mansur returns to CARI forum...   tak da cerita lain lagi ka?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-9-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 06:29 AM
menj loves to play denial, just like most muslims. Its no secret that Azhara Mansor did see the light and converted.
I met him in Singapore sharing with fellow ex-muslims, didn't speak to him per ...

You and whose daughter? All I am saying is that there is nothing to substantiate the rumour of the so-called "conversion" of Azhar Mansor. I have not seen any evidence to prove this. Therefore there is no reason for me to accept this story unless and until I have seen evidence!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 06:29 AM
There are many Malays like him out there. They are more open in Singapore. I got a few Muslims visiting my church every week for Bible study. They have a lot of questions and they love my teaching of the sermon on the mount. It is so refreshing to them.  

I'd love to go to that church one day, just to see what exactly is being taught. A short exposure of Ezekiel 23 will be enough to keep the fish away.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 12-9-2006 11:12 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-9-2006 12:00 AM

even my own housemate who is muslims unaware of it. i do not live with my parents.

i make it very discreet. even my Bible and many Christians teachings booklet kept secret.

Bigger lie!! U r like talam 2 muka.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 12-9-2006 11:12 AM

Hmm...I wonder how he made that possible?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-9-2006 12:00 AM

even my own housemate who is muslims unaware of it. i do not live with my parents.

i make it very discreet. even my Bible and many Christians teachings booklet kept secret.

Sure sounds like Paul's teaching to me: "To the Jew I became as a Jew, to the Gentile I became as a Gentile...."

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 12-9-2006 11:33 AM

Sure sounds like Paul's teaching to me: "To the Jew I became as a Jew, to the Gentile I became as a Gentile...."

- MENJ

lol:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 01:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 12-9-2006 12:06 AM

Theres nothing to be afraid from a religion that teaches the blood of a human atones for the sins of the world.

- MENJ

if you think Christian heaven sound silly than read my link. compare your sensual paradise serving fish liver and my paradise. i am not asking you to convert but read the fact according to Bible sayings.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 01:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 12-9-2006 11:12 AM

why i talam 2 muka?? did i ask my housemate who is muslims to accept my faith?? i respect their faith and at least kind enough given them shelter.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 12-9-2006 10:54 AM

I'd love to go to that church one day, just to see what exactly is being taught. A short exposure of Ezekiel 23 will be enough to keep the fish away.

- MENJ

When would you like to come visit Singapore? I'll buy you a dinner. Would you like to meet Malay Christians too and see if you can covince them that Mo is a true prophet?

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 12-9-2006 01:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 12-9-2006 11:33 AM

- MENJ

God send HIS teachings to all nations not one particular race. Jews was chosen by God for a reason but that doesn抰 mean God teachings belonged to them as Christ says 揝abbath made for Man

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2006 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-9-2006 01:22 PM

why i talam 2 muka?? did i ask my housemate who is muslims to accept my faith?? i respect their faith and at least kind enough given them shelter.

Another word for you is u r a COWARD.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:26 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-9-2006 01:25 PM
God send HIS teachings to all nations not one particular race. Jews was chosen by God for a reason but that doesn抰 mean God teachings belonged to them as Christ says 揝abbath made for Man

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 01:23 PM

When would you like to come visit Singapore? I'll buy you a dinner. Would you like to meet Malay Christians too and see if you can covince them that Mo is a true prophet?

Ah, I'll come to Singapore since I've promised someone to meet him there.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 02:32 PM | Show all posts
You may want to come to singapore, but would you like to meet me and malay muslims and see if you can convince us that mo was a prophet?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 04:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.086766 second(s), 42 queries .