Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Infozon
Search
56262
View
141
Reply

Reasons Why Datuk Azhar Mansur Has Converted to Christian

[Copy link]

Author: WonBin       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 11-9-2006 12:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Guys, no need to bullsh!t each other, the fact is that our national hero, Datuk Azhar Mansur is no longer a muslim. He has converted to Christian. Why he converted to Christian ? Reasons??
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 01:31 AM | Show all posts
True or untrue we need reliable proof. What say you?
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 03:45 AM | Show all posts
He used to be hype as a national hero on media and all of a sudden, he disappeared from the media glare.
He chose to pay a price for his conversion.

Why did he convert? He met Jesus.

[ Last edited by  Debmey at 11-9-2006 03:48 AM ]
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 05:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WonBin at 11-9-2006 12:44 AM
Guys, no need to bullsh!t each other, the fact is that our national hero, Datuk Azhar Mansur is no longer a muslim. He has converted to Christian. Why he converted to Christian ? Reasons??


The story is unconfirmed and there is no evidence that he had actually done so.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 03:45 AM
He used to be hype as a national hero on media and all of a sudden, he disappeared from the media glare.


Making up stories. Datuk Azhar has a resort in Langkawi. Maybe you can ask him if you meet him there.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Those who say its not true are in denial.
Yep, met him. He came to Singapore sharing with fellow Malay Christians.
Malays need to hear the gospel.

Have met a few Msian Malays who converted too. They are forced to leave Msia and are persecuted by relatives.  
Some cross into Singapore where there is freedom to worship.

Extremists like menj are scared of apostates. Very scared. He lives in fear. why fear if islam is such a good religion.

peace
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Heard from a friend that mahathir stripped his datuk title and ask him to leave malaysia quietly. But thats about it only rumor. Debmey, do you have more info?
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:07 AM | Show all posts
Dunno abt his datuk title being stripped but people still refer to him as datuk. If it was stripped, it must be done quietly. Is there a register list for all datuks that we can check?

Yes, he was told to leave quietly. The govt just cannot afford to have a local hero openly converting. Thats why you don't see him around much. Even if he shows up, it will be low profile.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:17 AM | Show all posts
kalu betul lah dia dah convert ke kristian, biar lah dia ngan pilihan dia. Kalu dia percaya yg Kristian yg terbaik, itu hak dia. Dlm al-quran dah beritahu yg 'Tiada paksaan dlm beragama'. Saya percaya dia convert ke Kristian bukan sebab nak jadikan ia sbg tiket nak jalani  'hidup bebas'...

Insyaallah, dia akan kembali semula ke Islam, Islam is the best...
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alhaadi2 at 11-9-2006 11:17 AM
kalu betul lah dia dah convert ke kristian, biar lah dia ngan pilihan dia. Kalu dia percaya yg Kristian yg terbaik, itu hak dia. Dlm al-quran dah beritahu yg 'Tiada paksaan dlm beragama'. Saya perc ...


Diceritakan dia selamatkan oleh ikan dolphin dan selepas itu muncul Jesus.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 09:50 AM
Those who say its not true are in denial.
Yep, met him. He came to Singapore sharing with fellow Malay Christians.
Malays need to hear the gospel.


Bah, as if I actually believe you.

So-called conversion of Azhar Mansor is not confirmed, it is just a rumour.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WonBin at 11-9-2006 12:44 AM
Guys, no need to bullsh!t each other, the fact is that our national hero, Datuk Azhar Mansur is no longer a muslim. He has converted to Christian. Why he converted to Christian ? Reasons??


No born Muslims going admit he/she renounce to other faith. They rather keep it very silent in Islamic country unless he/she is out of Islamic country.

Moreover, Datuk Azhar is well know he rather keep it silent. He is now silent followers of Christ like myself , none of my friends or my neighbors  know I am Christ followers.

I believed some miracle happened whild Datuk was sailing in sea....probably HE might save by Christ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 09:50 AM
Extremists like menj are scared of apostates. Very scared. He lives in fear. why fear if islam is such a good religion.


Why should I "fear" apostates? I eat them for breakfast.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:47 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 11:46 AM


No born Muslims going admit he/she renounce to other faith. They rather keep it very silent in Islamic country unless he/she is out of Islamic country.

Moreover, Datuk Azhar is well know he  ...


Funny that Christians like to base their faith on hearsay and unproven rumours.

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 11:47 AM


Funny that Christians like to base their faith on hearsay and unproven rumours.

- MENJ


Desperate for converts....
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2006 11:50 AM


Desperate for converts....  


Well they succeeded with Lina Joy, but strangely they don't make a fuss over her, eh? Maybe its because she's Catholic?

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 11:47 AM


Funny that Christians like to base their faith on hearsay and unproven rumours.

- MENJ


I am Christ followers since 1998 none of my friends know that even  I still hold Muslim identity. I believed there many silent followers of Christ among Muslims but they make very discreet because they might be persecuted by Islamic authority which against humans rite. Islam is indeed against human rights and they violated.

If Islam claimed freedom than they should let muslims who wish to renounced  to come out frm islam freely.
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 11:57 AM


I am Christ followers since 1998 none of my friends know that even  I still hold Muslim identity. I believed there many silent followers of Christ among Muslims but they make very discreet beca ...


Yeah you know I don't buy your so-called "I am former Muslim, now half-naked man worshipper of a criminal crucified on a Roman cross" sad sob-story, sooooo.............

- MENJ
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 12:00 PM


Yeah you know I don't buy your so-called "I am former Muslim, now half-naked man worshipper of a criminal crucified on a Roman cross" sad sob-story, sooooo.............

- MENJ


That because u dont me
Reply

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 12:04 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by Truth.8 at 11-9-2006 12:03 PM


That because u dont me
Reply

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

 CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.082934s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list