Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: WonBin

Reasons Why Datuk Azhar Mansur Has Converted to Christian

[Copy link]
Post time 12-9-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 02:32 PM
You may want to come to singapore, but would you like to meet me and malay muslims and see if you can convince us that mo was a prophet?

Some day perhaps but certainly not in the immediate future.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-9-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
you can't face malay muslims? You want to see them worship Jesus?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-9-2006 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 12-9-2006 03:02 PM
you can't face malay muslims? You want to see them worship Jesus?

Well I'm Singaporean ,so when and where can we meet ?

Use magic Report

ALFLOSS This user has been deleted
Post time 23-9-2006 02:43 PM | Show all posts
even if this is true, debmey and other christians, why are you telling this out? you want him to be killed? please think properly before you tell things that makes you proud of your religion. you feel proud of a national hero who is a musim who converts to christianity (if it is true) . so what if he did? why are you telling everone? please consider his life first before putting your selfish ego up front. we are talking about a mans life and his livelihood. we all know that it could be extinguished in a second if he really did become a christian.

Use magic Report

arda This user has been deleted
Post time 24-9-2006 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Selam aleykum everybody,

I used to post here 4 years ago, some may remember me, some may not. I am Turkish and I used to post under the nickname "ardahan".
A lot among you may remember my sharp tongue and my sometimes admittingly marginal opinions.
Blinded by worldly regards I very often offended, hurt and harrassed Muslim brothers and sisters here. Sure it also was mutual however this is not the issue here anymore because I forgave and forgot anything done to me.
In those 4 years of my absence, I started my own jihad.
No, it`s not that I contructed bombs as SFE or is it Debmey still;) may think. I started to question myself, my beliefs, my opinions. I was educated in Europe and the European education  system raised me as a half atheist , who didn`t know where the own limits are, while my parents tried to raise me as a Muslim. The result was that I was torn between two worlds and that I didn`t understand the true beauty of Islam, so it was okay for me to come here and bluntly present my opinions and defend them even if it was on the cost to gain enemies.

In those 4 years I questioned myself a lot, I learned a lot about Islam, finally I started to understand it`s spirit, it`s meaning, it`s beauty. I understood my duties towards my brothers and sisters and towards anything created by Allah.
Finally I understood that I cannot be a good Muslim, unless I make up with all brothers and sisters, with whom I have led disputes.

The reason why I am here today, is not that I think to post here again, because I won`t . My sole reason is to ask anyone for forgivness , I offended , hurt, harrassed etc.

I would be glad, if this forgiveness would be expressed here somehow.

The reason why Islam is the only right path to follow , is the following (listen well, Mr. Debmey):

it softens the heart. It leads the human back to it`s true nature. It purifies and cleans and it sets the human being into the center of the world rather than money or monetary values. It is the only reason why I came here and why I found the courage to say sorry.  Islam makes the human being pure, it makes the human being mature, it makes the human being understanding .

This is what counts. Look at the world: in so many spots Muslims are oppressed, killed, raped, their countries are pillaged and who are the culprits? Being Powerful is not to beat on the weak whenever you wish, being powerful is to have the ability to beat on the weak whenever you wish but not to do it . This is what Muslims did during their history but what Christians and followers of other beliefs don`t and won`t do. During the times, when I was distand to my faith, I didn`t have any problem with the fact that people were killed around the globe.It was a rerality that belonged to modern life.  And especially you Mr. Debmey, will remember how pro-American and pro-Israel I used to be. Now that I found back my path to Islam, I cannot sleep at nights, knowing that anywhere in the world some innocent person is killed for the greed to control energy resources. My conscience bothers me .
I wonder how you and alikes can sleep, knowing that in the name of their faith (Christianity) innocent people die en masse and will continue to die, since America plans to extend their "crusade" (that`s how Bush called it) to other countries in the ME.

I wish that Allah will guide you all one day to the right path and that you will wake up from your dreams as I did.

My best regards

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 07:37 PM | Show all posts

Arda

yes - welcome back,

you know me too when Muslims like Menj destroyed my names and nicks here.

Yes Islam is so true that Sabah once so peaceful in 1963 was destroyed by Muslims when they rule SAbah with GREED.

simply so powerful until today that they have to use the Navy to transport sugar to Sabah.

that is the PERFECT Islam of doom.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-9-2006 08:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by arda at 24-9-2006 07:25 PM
Selam aleykum everybody,

I used to post here 4 years ago, some may remember me, some may not. I am Turkish and I used to post under the nickname "ardahan".
A lot among you may rememb ...

Is that you ardahan? You sure have changed. I will forgive you if you have renounced your mistakes of the past, as I am sure you should be aware of. Anyway if you have repented you are always welcomed here.

Wassalam.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 08:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 24-9-2006 07:37 PM
yes - welcome back,

you know me too when Muslims like Menj destroyed my names and nicks here.

Yes Islam is so true that Sabah once so peaceful in 1963 was destroyed by Muslims when they rule  ...

Gee, since when did I destroy your name OR your nick, Joshua Kong? You are just making excuses behind the change of your new ID. I have been using this id for a long time and I never had any problems.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2006 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Selam aleykum everybody,

A lot among you may rememb ...

Well i hope you find inner peace. That is all that counts.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 08:50 AM | Show all posts
Now that I found back my path to Islam, I cannot sleep at nights, knowing that anywhere in the world some innocent person is killed for the greed to control energy resources. My conscience bothers me .

Obviously you not found peace. Your new found faith had blinded you to all the atrocities done by Muslims in the name of Islam.. but you can only see that muslims are killed, opressed and raped.

So tell me who rape who in Darfur. Who kills who in Darfur?

I think, with your unstable emotion, you would have been a perfect candidate for 9/11suicide mission.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 09:11 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaithHealer3 at 25-9-2006 08:50 AM

Obviously you not found peace. Your new found faith had blinded you to all the atrocities done by Muslims in the name of Islam.. but you can only see that muslims are killed, opressed and raped ...

Brainwashed maybe?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 09:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 25-9-2006 09:11 AM

Brainwashed maybe?

Maybe..

cos' it has to do with his mind set.

If you think something is bad then it is bad, if you think its goog then its good. Point of view changes.

for example cutting peoples head off is a bad deed. I thnk muslim will agree too. But when the same thing was done by Muhammad to the Banu Qurayza, muslims will not see that its bad but they will be blind to the genocide done by Muhammad and will see it as a good deed done to punish the "bad guys".

Use magic Report

Post time 13-10-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-5-2013 10:52 PM | Show all posts
tipu semua ni....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-5-2013 04:51 PM | Show all posts

sesiapa yang murtad dari Islam, Allah akan gantikan mereka dengan ramai Muallaf yang lebih baik.....

11 orang yang tersohor yang memeluk agama Islam

http://panduanpercuma.info/agama ... yang-memeluk-islam/

Use magic Report

Post time 1-6-2013 08:09 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
ada bukti ke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-6-2013 03:18 PM | Show all posts
ada apa dengan cerita ini... pada gua dia berhak memilih, dan pilihan dia seharusnya tidak mempengaruhi pilihan kita... kita diberi akal, jadi fikirlah sendiri

gua pernah jumpa dan berborak dengannya jelas sekali dia manusia yang baik...

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
alhaadi2 posted on 11-9-2006 11:17 AM
kalu betul lah dia dah convert ke kristian, biar lah dia ngan pilihan dia. Kalu dia percaya yg Krist ...
kalu betul lah dia dah convert ke kristian, biar lah dia ngan pilihan dia. Kalu dia percaya yg Kristian yg terbaik, itu hak dia. Dlm al-quran dah beritahu yg 'Tiada paksaan dlm beragama'. Saya percaya dia convert ke Kristian bukan sebab nak jadikan ia sbg tiket nak jalani  'hidup bebas'...

Insyaallah, dia akan kembali semula ke Islam, Islam is the best..
skang bukannya soal tiada paksaan dalam beragama.kalau betul la citer dia convert ke agama kristian tu bermakna dia dah murtad....murtad ni satu jenayah di dalam Islam dan hukumannya wajib dibunuh sekiranya tidak mahu bertaubat dan kembali kepada agama Islam.Kristian takde undang-undang macam ni.sebab tu orang boleh kuar masuk agama kristian ikut suka hati diorang je.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-6-2013 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-9-2006 11:57 AM
I am Christ followers since 1998 none of my friends know that even  I still hold Muslim identity ...
I am Christ followers since 1998 none of my friends know that even  I still hold Muslim identity. I believed there many silent followers of Christ among Muslims but they make very discreet because they might be persecuted by Islamic authority which against humans rite. (1)Islam is indeed against human rights and they violated.

(2)If Islam claimed freedom than they should let muslims who wish to renounced  to come out frm islam freely.
1) Apa human right yang anda maksudkan?setahu aku la,human right ni datang dari masyarakat barat yang ntah apa2 tu.dan perjuangan atas nama human right ni belom sampai 100 tahun pun....

2)Ko tak faham maksud kebebasan di dalam Islam sebab tu kau murtad.ko murtad dalam keadaan ko jahil a.k.a bodoh....dah la jahil..malas belajar.memang ko jadi makanan dakyah kristian la........pastu kata kristian betul plak dalam keadaan ko tu masih lagi jahil...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-6-2013 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Truth.8 posted on 11-9-2006 02:38 PM
again you lying by twisiting your fact. if you think that surah 5:51 different meaning from or ...
again you lying by twisiting your fact. if you think that surah 5:51 different meaning from original hatred verses, surly u aware of it but u pretend .

once a liar is always a liar.
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ
Hai orang-orang yang beriman, janganlah kamu mengambil orang-orang Yahudi dan Nasrani menjadi pemimpin-pemimpin(mu); sebahagian mereka adalah pemimpin bagi sebahagian yang lain. Barangsiapa diantara kamu mengambil mereka menjadi pemimpin, maka sesungguhnya orang itu termasuk golongan mereka. Sesungguhnya Allah tidak memberi petunjuk kepada orang-orang yang zalim.

Surah Al-Maidah Ayat 51

So,apa masalah ko ngan ayat ni?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 08:40 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074267 second(s), 42 queries .