Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Oreng

No law preventing muslims to convert to christian in Singapore

[Copy link]
Post time 11-9-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 01:29 PM
Why can't God be "swinging" as you say from a cross. God can do, be anything so "swinging" from a cross is a poece of cake to Him.

Because God will never be humiliated, disparaged and then crucified like a common criminal. Glory be to Him from what He is associated with.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts
The humilated and crucified God that was ressurected after 3 days. Jesus overcome pain, humilation and death to show he is indeed God. Thats the beauty of God's plan. Thats why those muslim murtad.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 02:05 PM
The humilated and crucified God that was ressurected after 3 days

Well certainly that god is a weak god for if he really were god, he would never have been crucified in the first place!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Let see, allow himself to be humilated, scorged, beaten, spitted, flogged and crucified. Not weak but a brave God.

Use magic Report

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 11-9-2006 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 02:13 PM
Let see, allow himself to be humilated, scorged, beaten, spitted, flogged and crucified. Not weak but a brave God.

The same idea of 'God' as the pagan - a 'god' allowing himself to be treated like 'dog' .... and all this was not even taught by  Jesus...  he never said he was The Creator... paul's invention.. even paul never said that Jesus is God... later Christians... the root being Paul's false teachings

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:27 PM | Show all posts

None of that would happen if the Being involved is God.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-9-2006 02:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2006 02:26 PM
The same idea of 'God' as the pagan - a 'god' allowing himself to be treated like 'dog' ....

Big NO. Even if the idea is the same doesnt mean it have to be the same root.

and all this was not even taught by  Jesus...  he never said he was The Creator... paul's invention.. even paul never said that Jesus is God... later Christians... the root being Paul's false teachings

So which is which? Did Paul invented Jesus "deity" status or not? Make up your mind.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2006 02:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 02:34 PM

Big NO. Even if the idea is the same doesnt mean it have to be the same root.

So which is which? Did Paul invented Jesus "deity" status or not? Make up your mind.

Paul invented all the one-sided theories about atonement etc.. ..  then  Pauls' followers made Jesus a diety. Paul was already dead by then... buried with his lies

Thanks MENJ... I'm putting this link here (about paul):

:pray: http://www.bismikaallahuma.org/archives/2005/the-problem-of-paul/

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 11-9-2006 02:50 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 01:50 PM

Because God will never be humiliated, disparaged and then crucified like a common criminal. Glory be to Him from what He is associated with.

- MENJ

Thats the problem with Mo's view. He had the same view as you.
God indeed was humiliated. He was humiliated for you and me and the world because he loves us so much. The punishment that we deserve was shouldered by God. Thats why we can receive forgiveness if we accept his grace.
That is something Muslims cannot appreciate.
Mo had the very same problem because he was a kiasu fella, he was power hungry. He cannot fathom a loving and humble God in action. He didn't knew that Jesus' scarifice for us non the cross was actually a triumph in the end over Satan.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:52 PM | Show all posts
I want you to talk logically and rationally, if that your religion really taught you to be. Not pointing me to some useless website.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 11-9-2006 02:48 PM

Paul invented all the one-sided theories about atonement etc.. ..  then  Pauls' followers made Jesus a diety. Paul was already dead by then... buried with his lies

Thanks MENJ... I'm putti ...

Ah, no problem. We are one of the few Islamic websites which have a collection of articles about Paul and his falsehood, as far as I know.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 02:51 PM

Thats the problem with Mo's view. He had the same view as you.
God indeed was humiliated. He was humiliated for you and me and the world because he loves us so much. The punishment that we des ...

Such a weak God is not worthy of worship. God is not "humiliated", glory be to Him from what these pagans associate with Him.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 02:52 PM
I want you to talk logically and rationally, if that your religion really taught you to be. Not pointing me to some useless website.

I wonder what they are afraid of when being shown evidence?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 02:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 11-9-2006 02:51 PM
Mo had the very same problem because he was a kiasu fella, he was power hungry. He cannot fathom a loving and humble God in action. He didn't knew that Jesus' scarifice for us non the cross was actually a triumph in the end over Satan.

Kiasu? How silly

Qur'an 3:55: "Behold! Allah said:  O Jesus!  I will take thee And raise thee to Myself And clear thee (of the falsehoods) Of those who blaspheme; I will make those Who follow thee superior To those who reject faith, To the Day of Resurrection:  Then shall ye all return unto me, And I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute."  

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 03:00 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 11-9-2006 02:54 PM

I wonder what they are afraid of when being shown evidence?

- MENJ

I can easily point you to some websites that will debunk your theory on paul. But what fun will that be?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 11-9-2006 03:02 PM | Show all posts
KIASU?

Let us look at a few Sayings (Hadiths) from our   beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)  regarding our beloved Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) and the enemy that he will fight, the Dajjal:

Jesus = Good
Dajjal = Evil

Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: The greatest war, the conquest of Constantinople and the coming forth of the Dajjal (Antichrist) will take place within a period of seven months.  (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4282)"

Narrated AbuHurayrah: "The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: There is no prophet between me and him, that is, Jesus (peace_be_upon_him). He will descent (to the earth). When you see him, recognise him: a man of medium height, reddish fair, wearing two light yellow garments, looking as if drops were falling down from his head though it will not be wet. He will fight the people for the cause of Islam. He will break the cross, kill swine, and abolish jizyah. Allah will perish all religions except Islam. He will destroy the Antichrist (Dajjal) and will live on the earth for forty years and then he will die. The Muslims will pray over him.   (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 37, Battles (Kitab Al-Malahim), Number 4310)"

Narrated Abu Huraira: "Allah's Apostle said, 'There are angels guarding the entrances (or roads) of Medina, neither plague nor Ad-Dajjal (i.e., Antichrist) will be able to enter it.'  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues of Madinah, Volume 3, Book 30, Number 104)"

Narrated Anas bin Malik: "The Prophet said, 'There will be no town which Ad-Dajjal will not enter except Mecca and Medina, and there will be no entrance (road) (of both Mecca and Medina) but the angels will be standing in rows guarding it against him, and then Medina will shake with its inhabitants thrice (i.e. three earth-quakes will take place) and Allah will expel all the nonbelievers and the hypocrites from it.'  (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Virtues of Madinah, Volume 3, Book 30, Number 105)"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: "The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal (i.e., antichrist) has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ).  (Translation of Sahih Muslim, The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Last Hour (Kitab Al-Fitan wa Ashrat As-Sa`ah), Book 041, Number 6924

[ Last edited by  KENNKID at 11-9-2006 03:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-9-2006 03:36 PM | Show all posts
hUH HUH HUH YOU use men-like brevity to apply on God ? You mean god is brave just like man do ? You are belittling God.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 03:38 PM | Show all posts
If God can tell you to be, humble, honest and brave, why can't He show it to us what bravery is?
Is God restrcited by your thoughts?

Use magic Report

Post time 11-9-2006 04:06 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 11-9-2006 03:00 PM

I can easily point you to some websites that will debunk your theory on paul. But what fun will that be?

Will be interested to see such websites.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

1-5-2024 01:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070564 second(s), 42 queries .