CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hasripompey

Powerful Portsmouth ~ No Glory, No Trophies, And No Glory Hunters Either!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 20-9-2006 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 20-9-2006 09:53 PM

yor tim since doolluuuuuuuuuu wat...banzai pompey!!:nerd::nyorok:

ya laaa...i kno oll pompey player maa....i kno tevez..i kno ronaldinho....i olso kno alez ferguson  playing for pompey lorrr...:cak:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 07:46 AM | Show all posts
West Ham have been linked with a move for Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi after his agent said he might leave in January. (Independent)

But they face competition from Premiership leaders Portsmouth for the World Cup winner's signature. (Daily Mirror)

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

hasripompey This user has been deleted
 Author| Post time 21-9-2006 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 21-9-2006 07:46 AM
West Ham have been linked with a move for Juventus midfielder Mauro Camoranesi after his agent said he might leave in January. (Independent)

But they face competition from Premiership leaders P ...

be prepared...the gap will be widened :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 10:48 AM | Show all posts

Reply #63 hasripompey's post

ai em so skerd :nyorok:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasripompey at 21-9-2006 10:06 AM

be prepared...the gap will be widened :cak:

yu wish :nana::nana:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 03:56 PM | Show all posts
bila sol cambell masuk wad kecemasan...baru suma kelemasan... :lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-9-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 21-9-2006 03:56 PM

belommm...si calamity will kam tu de reskiu...:cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by adbrutals at 21-9-2006 03:56 PM

pompey got redknapp..manager fantastic lohh..:ting:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2006 06:18 PM | Show all posts
redknapp? my peberet manager sins doooooooolu lagi :love: :love:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-9-2006 06:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 21-9-2006 06:13 PM

pompey got redknapp..manager fantastic lohh..:ting:

redknapp ganteng like this?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasripompey at 21-9-2006 06:21 PM

redknapp zaman memude tuuuuu

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasripompey at 21-9-2006 06:21 PM

waseyy..u reallly like using that word arr..:hmm:
no laa..redknapp is more ganteng maa..:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by carrie_connie at 21-9-2006 06:24 PM

waseyy..u reallly like using that word arr..:hmm:
no laa..redknapp is more ganteng maa..:lol

bekoz u introdius de wed tu mi....
i laik de wed :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts

MANDARIC HEADS FOR POMPEY EXIT
Posted 21/09/06 15:53EmailPrintSave

Milan Mandaric is finally ready to step down as chairman of Portsmouth - and has announced that the Premiership leaders' home match against Bolton on Monday will be his last in the role.

The Serb-American businessman, who bought the club out of administration seven years ago and propelled it into the Premiership within four years, adopted the title of non-executive chairman two months ago when Alexandre Gaydamak agreed a price to take over the remaining half of his shares, having bought a ?15million half-stake last January.

Mandaric had denied suggestions there had been a delay in Gaydamak handing over the final instalment of cash to take full control after he appeared in the directors' box against Blackburn and Wigan.

Instead Mandaric insisted the 30-year-old had acted properly in every way.

Now he is happy the club is in good hands and that it is the right time for him to walk away.

But Mandaric, who has been linked with Wolves and Walsall and already has an "investment" in a Slovenian club, said Portsmouth and their fans would never be far away from his heart.

He revealed on the club's official website www.pompeyfc.co.uk: "My last match as chairman will be against Bolton and although it will be a very emotional occasion for me I will leave immensely satisfied and happy about what I have achieved and whose hands I leave this club in.

"Already Alexandre Gaydamak has made his own impressive mark on the club which I fully expected and applaud.

"It is now right that a man who is fiercely committed to the interests of Portsmouth FC and its fans should be allowed to pen his own exclusive chapter as he takes things to the new heights I know he will achieve."

Portsmouth are currently top of the Premiership with four wins in their first five games and yet to concede a goal. If they keep another clean sheet at home to Bolton they will equal Chelsea's two-year-old Premiership record.

Already it is Pompey's best start to a campaign in the top flight since 1957.

Mandaric has had a colourful reign - parting company with managers Alan Ball, Tony Pulis, Steve Claridge and Graham Rix before upgrading Harry Redknapp from director of football to manager in 2002.

From sixth-bottom in the old first division, Pompey won promotion as champions to the Premiership in 2003 under Redknapp's stewardship.

But in November 2005, Mandaric and Redknapp fell out over the chairman's plan to appoint a new director of football in Velimir Zajec from Greek club Panathinaikos and Redknapp quit, joining arch-rivals Southampton a few weeks later.

Frenchman Alain Perrin was brought in as manager five games from the end of the 2004-5 season but was sacked the following November after Pompey picked up just 10 points in 13 games and were knocked out of the Carling Cup by Gillingham.

Redknapp, having failed to save Saints from relegation, rejoined Portsmouth a few weeks later - and saved them from the drop, aided by Gaydamak's January injection of ?12million for nine new players.

It was reported that Gaydamak had granted him a ?30million-plus war chest to sign more stars last summer.

But so far Redknapp has paid just ?2.5million for Croatian Niko Kranjcar, ?1.2million for goalkeeper David James, and ?500,000 for striker Andy Cole - although major contracts have been awarded to high-profile 'free' signings Sol Campbell and Kanu while a ?7million club record deal is pending for on-loan Benfica star Manuel Fernandes.

Redknapp's return is still the subject of an ongoing Football Association investigation concerning an alleged betting sting, with both he and Mandaric attending an FA talk-in at Soho Square earlier this season.

The former Bournemouth and West Ham manager also featured in BBC's Panorama programme about alleged 'bungs' when he was filmed talking to agent Peter Harrison and a bogus businessman about Blackburn defender Andy Todd.

Redknapp could face a joint FA-Premier League investigation after expressing his admiration for Todd on the programme and saying he would "take him" if it was possible.

Redknapp has hit back at the programme makers, saying "What was I doing on it, do you know? Anybody who saw it would think it farcical."

on behalf of the Pompey hardcore... :pmuka:

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 22-9-2006 11:53 AM

bekoz u introdius de wed tu mi....
i laik de wed :pmuka:

ko jwb on behalf hardcore pompey ker??:lol

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #66 adbrutals's post

tekanan mentall..
asnell da kene aritu:pmuka:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-9-2006 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by stats at 22-9-2006 02:22 PM
tekanan mentall..
asnell da kene aritu:pmuka:

sol kampbell, ashlikol ngan reyes....
tiga kes mental dlm sengal last season...:pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2006 02:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hasribus at 22-9-2006 02:28 PM

sol kampbell, ashlikol ngan reyes....
tiga kes mental dlm sengal last season...:pmuka:

mat ganja , mat langit, john o yeah bebeh(oshea)

tiga kes setan sengal.. baruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aritu..

:pmuka:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2006 09:58 AM | Show all posts
Mandaric resigns as Pompey chairman

PORTSMOUTH: Milan Mandaric on Thursday announced his resignation as chairman of English Premier League club Portsmouth.

Serbian-American business tycoon Mandaric sold his share in Portsmouth to Alexandre Gaydamak earlier this year but stayed on as non-executive chairman.

But now, seven years after saving the club from administration, Mandaric has decided to leave Fratton Park for good.

Mandaric, whose last match as chairman will be next Monday抯 clash against Bolton, leaves with Portmouth enjoying one of the best spells in their history as they sit top of the Premier League after five matches without conceding a goal.

He told Portsmouth抯 website: 揑 will leave immensely satisfied and happy about what I have achieved and whose hands I leave this club in.

揂lready Alexandre Gaydamak has made his own impressive mark on the club which I fully expected and applaud.

揑 am and will always be immensely grateful to the city which graciously bestowed upon me its freedom, and our wonderful

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 10:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by okb at 22-9-2006 02:51 PM

mat ganja , mat langit, john o yeah bebeh(oshea)

tiga kes setan sengal.. baruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu aritu..

:pmuka:

ARSENGAL.... arse yg sengal...the whole team and supporters...now and poreber :nana:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

7-5-2024 02:34 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.077808 second(s), 42 queries .