Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

YOUNG BOYS

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 22-9-2006 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by naziehah at 20-9-2006 05:23 PM
Gosh.

Look. This is not some childish contest who has the most sweets, or who has the biggest toys.

Ehehe. You make me laugh.

I have no problem with how many numbers your God says He lo ...

do u know that God of Bible show numerous of LOVE compare ur allah. allah says killed this , do not make friends , slay them and etc. ur allah is not loving type. allah is full of vengeance and revengeful.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 04:37 PM | Show all posts
silenkiller, can tell us why allah want muslims man to be served young boys??

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 23-9-2006 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 04:37 PM
silenkiller, can tell us why allah want muslims man to be served young boys??

??? What is ur question ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 05:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 23-9-2006 04:58 PM

??? What is ur question ?

young boys in paradise serving man??

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2006 05:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 05:10 PM

young boys in paradise serving man??

Give me the verse.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2006 11:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 22-9-2006 11:18 AM
responded by naziehah:In the Quran, there's an ayat that means - there is no forcing in the matter of religion. Allah allows His creatures to choose for their own, their own religion. And seek the ...

Again, what Muslims do and what Islam preach is not always the same thing.

As some Christians do stray away from their path, so does Muslims.

Islam is a religion of peace. When Islam first arrived, human being in the dark ages were  living like animals. Islam sets the boundaries and leads us to a better way of living. As I said before, Islam is a religion that provides guidance to human being.

However, it is undeniable that there are Muslims who behave in a hideous manner when it comes to their religiion. There are some Muslims that are extreme and react according to theircllose-mindedness.

But don't go generalising all Muslims. Because there are Muslims who followed the true teaching of Islam. Who tried to better themselves everyday. Who are honest and compassionate.

There are plenty of good open-minded Muslims here in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-9-2006 12:58 PM

do u know that God of Bible show numerous of LOVE compare ur allah. allah says killed this , do not make friends , slay them and etc. ur allah is not loving type. allah is full of vengeance a ...

Barney,

DId I ever compare your God to Allah? Did I ever accuse your God for being full of vengenace and hatred? DId I ever label your God anything at all?

Maybe a close honest look at yourself and your questions will reveal more about yourself and intention.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 05:02 PM | Show all posts
catholic & protestant got more than 60 versions of each....no wonder so confused!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2006 09:47 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by nziehah:

2. Islam is a religion of peace. When Islam first arrived, human being in the dark ages were  living like animals. Islam sets the boundaries and leads us to a better way of living. As I said before, Islam is a religion that provides guidance to human being.

3. However, it is undeniable that there are Muslims who behave in a hideous manner when it comes to their religiion. There are some Muslims that are extreme and react according to theircllose-mindedness.

4. But don't go generalising all Muslims. Because there are Muslims who followed the true teaching of Islam. Who tried to better themselves everyday. Who are honest and compassionate.

5. There are plenty of good open-minded Muslims here in Malaysia. Alhamdulillah.
Copy the Code

Before Islam the Indus valley was the most civilized region. So please do not say human being were in living like animals. May be in the Arab and African region but not the Indian region. Iraq, Persia and Inda had their own civilization that the world reconized. YOu need to study their history too instead of only beloieveing what the Islamic lectures lie to their students. Many a report has been received from non Muslim students in local universities where there imported lectures from the middel east condemn non Muslim religions. No wonder yound chikos here talk so much about Islam but knows nothing about Hinduism or Buddhism. These two relgions have very high human philosophy and respected by reknowned world leaders. So do not think only Islam brought civilization. May it brought something adopted from others to the desert people but nothing originated from it. I'll take a challenge on that.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Before Islam the Indus valley was the most civilized region. So please do not say human being were in living like animal
------------
How about the moral?. How they treat each other?
-can you state the way of life?

Again barney50, I want to ask you like I ask before.

What happen to the moral value after Muslim come in?
IS the country become like Iraq now after US Attack?

Like In Malaysian History. How does MAJAPAHIT empayar spread?
How Does Portugist,British, Holland come to Malaysia? And what happen after that?
How Islam merceneries spread Islam in Malaysia?.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Barney are person that already blinded by hatred.

May God open his mind so he can think more rationally without hatred.
-Comparing Prophet Muhammad marriage with Aisya.
-Islam history on Wars again Dis-believer. Barney do not know who are acctually Dis-believer inside Quran. He do not understand it. May Allah make him understand.
-And a lot of thing about Islam.

He not read Quran for the meaning, he just read as point to attack. with Hatred.

May Allah Open his Heart and Mind

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 12:14 PM
He not read Quran for the meaning, he just read as point to attack. with Hatred.

this words sound very familar? where? now , i remember, it was muslims doing it all the time to attacked the Bible without understanding God words.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 24-9-2006 09:47 PM
responded by nziehah:

Islam is a religion of peace. When Islam first arrived, human being in the dark ages were  living like animals. Islam sets the boundaries and leads us to a better way of li ...

I did study History and I have huge respects for other religions. Religion is the one thing that makes human being becomes better and better each day.

That's why I don't bother comparing and finding faults.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:44 PM | Show all posts
And one more thing.... after britain conquer India, what happen to Indians? How about slavery?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2006 11:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-9-2006 01:19 PM

if u create a topic on this, surly i answere but if create different answere in topic it show u are loser

It confirms that you are actually the loser,the same thing as you can't really convince me that about Sabbath and Saturday. :pmuka:

Let's get back to the verse;

And there go round , waiting on them menservants of their own , as they were hidden pearls
. [The Holy Quran, 52.24]

There wait on them immortal youths
With bowls and ewers and a cup from a pure spring
Wherefrom they get no aching of the head nor any madness
And fruit that they prefer
[The Holy Quran, 56.17-20]

There serve them youths of everlasting youth , whom , when thou seest , thou wouldst take for scattered pearls . [The Holy Quran, 76.19]

Not in any instance in any of these verses is there a hint of homosexuality unlike in your bible.You know yourself that Bible supports homosexuality  arent you,dare to deny this?:hmm:.

In all these verses an ambiance of blissful harmony and happiness is illustrated. In this setting there is the service of immortal boys who provide comfort for the people of paradise. They serve the righteous with cups filled with the tastiest drinks and fulfill their duties to wait on them. The beauty of these servants relates to the exquisiteness of Jannah. The ambiance is one of beauty and loveliness where no form of ugliness can exist. The youth of these boys relates to their eternal existence, never growing old.

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: This means that some of the children of Paradise will go around to serve the people of Paradise. Mukhalladoon (translated here as ?mmortal? and as ?f everlasting youth?) means that they will appear in one form which will never change; they will not grow older than that age.

Truth8:Just a couple of direct question,can you please tell me why is Christianity supports Gay marriages?still doubt?please check out Sir Elton John marriages or do you know that most Christian countries allowes same sex marriages in the church?Now tell me are you with them or are you with me? :

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 26-9-2006 11:12 PM

It confirms that you are actually the loser,the same thing as you can't really convince me that about Sabbath and Saturday. :pmuka:

And there go round , wai ...

I doubt Truth.8 can answer your question...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 02:11 PM | Show all posts

And there go round , wai ...

so what is sabbath  day for u? friday, saturday or sunday??

as any scholar will says Sabbath is saturday

Truth8:Just a couple of direct question,can you please tell me why is Christianity supports Gay marriages?still doubt?please check out Sir Elton John marriages or do you know that most Christian countries allowes same sex marriages in the church?Now tell me are you with them or are you with me?  

Why muslims commit adultery and why muslims gays have male lover???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 02:41 PM | Show all posts
so what is sabbath  day for u? friday, saturday or sunday??
as any scholar will says Sabbath is saturday
-------------
Sabbath Day = Most Christians believe that Sunday is a special day of worship and rest, every week commemorating the Resurrection of Jesus on the first day of the week on the Jewish calendar.
Thats for Christian.

In Islam, not Sure Sabbath Day is what. But what I Know Friday are the most important day in Islam. Why?
- Day of Adam have been created. Thats mean day of Human existences.
- Day of Quran revealed.
- Hari Kiamat akan berlaku pada hari ini
dan banyak lagilah.. aku kena cari balik.
Friday are important Day. Friday prayer are like gathering for Muslim Men and its are Mandatory for available Men.
Hari yang memberi pahala kepada manusia.

Is it mean as Sabbath Day?

Why muslims commit adultery and why muslims gays have male lover???
---------------------
He said about Church allow Gay to get married in Churchs. Not about Moral.

Did you see any Mosque Allow same sexes marriage. It will happen if they do not know The Bride or brigroom are pure or not.
Macam jadi kat kelantan... rasanyalah.. Imam ditipu hidup2.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 02:45 PM | Show all posts
In Islam, Friday is the day of public worship in mosques
------------------
Dalam wikipedia

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 27-9-2006 02:45 PM
In Islam, Friday is the day of public worship in mosques
------------------
Dalam wikipedia

my topic from Young boys turning Sabbath.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

25-4-2024 08:13 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183615 second(s), 41 queries .