CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

YOUNG BOYS

[Copy link]
Post time 27-9-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
my topic from Young boys turning Sabbath.

-----------
Kau yang tanya... aku jawablah....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-9-2006 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 27-9-2006 02:49 PM

-----------
Kau yang tanya... aku jawablah....

...but it was asked my wira

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 27-9-2006 03:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-9-2006 02:54 PM

...but it was asked my wira

What language is this ???

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 03:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 27-9-2006 03:14 PM

it's definitely NOT manglish.. :lol

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2006 03:31 PM | Show all posts
--------------
parameswara kot?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 27-9-2006 02:47 PM

Firstly lets get back to the original content of the thread before we moves into Sabbath,is that ok with you? :tq:

I see Truth8 is getting desperate to nail me without even giiving me the conclusion of the surah ( Noble Qu'ran: 52:24,56:17,76:19)which he claimed to be homosexuals.The problem with Truth8 is is that he has a problem understanding translation or fail to note the methodology of how tafsir is performed.He blindly  picked that up from unreliable or anti Islam hate sites to proves his argument valid however the thread in which he created backfire on him.Now Truth8,please tell me in which verses of the Quran suggest that homosexuals is acceptable?

And back to Sabbath;

I've search the whole content of the bible and no where can i find the day to be Saturday:
I challenge you to show me Saturday or else you counter statements will only make you more like a fools.  :nana:[color]

lol:lol

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-9-2006 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wira_melayu at 28-9-2006 12:21 AM

Firstly lets get back to the original content of the thread before we moves into Sabbath,is that ok with you?

I see Truth8 is getting desperate to nail me without even giiving me the conclusion of the surah ( Noble Qu'ran: 52:24,56:17,76:19)which he claimed to be homosexual's problem with Truth8 is is that he has a problem understanding translation or fail to note the methodology of how tafsir is performed.He blindly  picked that up from unreliable or anti Islam hate sites to proves his argument valid however the thread in which he created backfire on him.Now Truth8,please tell me in which verses of the Quran suggest that homosexuals is acceptable?

And back to Sabbath;

I've search the whole content of the bible and no where can i find the day to be Saturday
I challenge you to show me Saturday or else you counter statements will only make you more like a fools.  [  ...

than show me in which verses does the Bible endorsed Homosexuality since u mentioned that Elton John marrying gay man?

Now on Sabbath issue:

Primary Sabbath (Friday sunset to Saturday sunset) Sabbatarianism

Anyone who observed Sabbath, will have true relationship with God. When God says "keep it holy" there is not question asked or coming view. RC, Protestant as well Muslims all should be keeping Sabbath not Sunday or Friday.

This what God says:

Exodus 20:8-11: The Ten Commandments command everyone to preserve the seventh day, Saturday, as a day of rest:
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a sabbath unto Jehovah thy God: (in it) thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: for in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Jehovah blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

So, Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday.

================

Dr. William Meade Jones lived over a hundred and fifty years ago, and was a well-known London, England, research expert. He discovered in his studies that the Seventh-day Sabbath was the only weekly Sabbath ever commanded by God in the Bible.

Jones decided that, since Scripture clearly shows that the Bible Sabbath was first given to mankind at the end of the Creation Week, (Genesis 2:1-3) then two important facts would have had to be known throughout the ancient world: First, a fixing of the seven-day weekly cycle on a world-wide basis, and second, an ancient world-wide knowledge of the Seventh-day Sabbath.

Jones was convinced of this for several reasons:
1. Adam and Noah were earnest worshipers of God and were faithful Sabbath keepers. (Genesis 6:9,7:5)
2. They would have taught their descendents about the Bible Sabbath, and its sacredness.
3. The truth that God is to be worshiped on the seventh of each seven-day week, requires a seven-day week, even though they may have later turned to idols and left the worship of the True God.
4. As the descendents of Adam and Noah spread out all over the world, they would have carried with them the seven day week, and the seventh day holy Sabbath given by God to mankind.

Many of Adam's and Noah's descendents became scoffers, however Jones reasoned, that they would still carry with them the twin truths of the Creation Week, of Genesis 1 by their keeping of the seven-day weekly cycle, and the Seventh-day Sabbath by naming the seventh day of the week in their language as the day of Sabbath rest.

More here : http://www.sabbathtruth.com/documentation/languages.asp

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 28-9-2006 01:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 28-9-2006 01:13 AM

than show me in which verses does the Bible endorsed Homosexuality since u mentioned that Elton John marrying gay man?

please dont tell me you're denying elton john's marriage,truthie...

about gays in the bible,look at this:Godlovesfaqs.com

the Bible appears unequivocally to condemn only three things:

(1) homosexual rape; (2) the ritual homosexual prostitution that was part of the Canaanite fertility cult and at one time apprently taken over into Jewish practive as well; and (3) homosexual lust and behaviour of the part of heterosexuals.

[ Last edited by  Mgsrulz at 28-9-2006 09:53 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-9-2006 11:38 AM | Show all posts
So, Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday.
-----------------

Its true............ BUT baby,

Sabbath Day = Day for resting and praying.
Sabbath is the Holy Day for JEW ONLY.

IN CHRISTIAN AND ISLAM, NO SABBATH DAY..

CHRISTIAN say Sunday is the Holy Day because they believe to commemorate the Resurrection of Jesus on the first day of the week on the Jewish calendar. duh!

IN Muslim, There is no term of Sabbath Day.
Friday is the Holy Day. Not mean that day just for Resting and Praying.
In Quran, Friday Prayer are mandatory for every man that "available".

YOU ARE CONFUSE BEBEH. PLEASE GET SOME BRAINWASH MACHINE AND WASH YOUR BRAIN.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2006 12:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 28-9-2006 09:52 AM

please dont tell me you're denying elton john's marriage,truthie...

about gays in the bible,look at this:Godlovesfaqs.com

the Bible appears unequivocally to condemn only three things:

(1 ...

show me any Bible verses that says OK to married same sex? if not , dont talk cock here.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2006 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 28-9-2006 11:38 AM
Its true............ BUT baby,

Sabbath Day = Day for resting and praying.
Sabbath is the Holy Day for JEW ONLY.

What does Jesus mean "Sabbath is for man" what man mean? Jews, Malays, Indians, Chineses, Sakai or what??

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
What does Jesus mean "Sabbath is for man" what man mean? Jews, Malays, Indians, Chineses, Sakai or what??
------------
Did he say Sunday or Saturday or Friday?
Jesus belong to what Tribe?
If Jesus say Saturday, Why Christians do it on Sunday?

Think fella

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2006 12:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 28-9-2006 12:48 PM
Did he say Sunday or Saturday or Friday?
Jesus belong to what Tribe?
If Jesus say Saturday, Why Christians do it on Sunday?

Think fella

Jesus belong tribe? which tribe? Jews?? If Jesus says Sabbath meant for Man it mean all nations. Why Christians observed Sunday? Because it was corrupt by Papal system .

True God peoples will uphold God words than devil words. U muslims are part that devil words when God says Sabbath but devil says NO, it is friday. Btw, Friday is like pagan day practised by hindus

For peoples like u  include Christians , God have message for all who broke Sabbath and coming reason:

If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honorable; and shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasures, nor speaking thine own words:
Then shalt thou delight thyself in the Lord; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it (Isaiah 58:13-14).

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 28-9-2006 01:03 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:16 PM | Show all posts
If Jesus says Sabbath meant for Man it mean all nations. Why Christians observed Sunday? Because it was corrupt by Papal system .
------------------
FYI, Jesus Are JEWS.
For you Jesus is God. Not for me.
Which verse in Bible say Sabbath is Saturday? just want to know.

For peoples like u  include Christians , God have message for all who broke Sabbath and coming reason:
------------------------
I always going to my Friday Prayer as Allah command to.
I do not have any Command From ALLAH to make Saturday Prayer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-9-2006 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 28-9-2006 01:16 PM

FYI, Jesus Are JEWS.
For you Jesus is God.  ...

if Jesus is Jews than Muhammad is arab , so u observing Friday???

We not talking about Jesus is God but Sabbath.  Stop divert the topic which now   called Sabbath intead of YOung boys

When comes great disaster or end times, God will protect those kept Sabbath. Those ignore HIS hand writings will suffered.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-9-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
if Jesus is Jews than Muhammad is arab , so u observing Friday???
------
HEY.. the command is FRIDAY PRAYER. NOT SATURDAY OR MONDAY OR WHATEVER.
SO, Wha you do in SABBATH day. Any reference?

We not talking about Jesus is God but Sabbath.  Stop divert the topic which now   called Sabbath intead of YOung boys
-----------
When you give Fact, I Answer..

When comes great disaster or end times, God will protect those kept Sabbath. Those ignore HIS hand writings will suffered.
-------------------
Only for people who kept Sabbath?...
So, if someone that is jews,cina,india or else, even not Christians but still kept the Sabbath,
God will protect them?

I forgot to answer this..
-------------
How about Woman.?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-9-2006 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 28-9-2006 12:28 PM

show me any Bible verses that says OK to married same sex? if not , dont talk cock here.

did you go to the site?;)

im guessing not :puke:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2006 02:39 PM | Show all posts
HEY.. the command is FRIDAY PRAYER. NOT SATURDAY OR MONDAY OR WHATEVER.
SO, Wha you do in SABBATH day. Any reference?
-------------------------------

Sabbath is day? what Friday is day or what? dont talk like stupid here.

Read: Exodus 20:8-11: The Ten Commandments command everyone to preserve the seventh day, Saturday, as a day of rest:
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor, and do all thy work; but the seventh day is a sabbath unto Jehovah thy God: (in it) thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy man-servant, nor thy maid-servant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: for in six days Jehovah made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore Jehovah blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it."

Meaning all should not work on Sabbath and must keep it Holy for assembly for prayer. simple as that. Ur false prophet muhammad broke and change to friday after listening to the cunning spirit in cave of hira.

God says keep it holy for prayer but satan says " not necessary because it is jews things' that is satan plan from begining to challenged God words.

----------------------------

When you give Fact, I Answer..
----------------
u talk crap not fact
---------------------

Only for people who kept Sabbath?...
So, if someone that is jews,cina,india or else, even not Christians but still kept the Sabbath,
God will protect them?
------------------------
Yup, if anyone observed Sabbath God put HIS saving hands on his peoples. like myself many times God heard me and save my car about to exposed and etc.
-------------------------------

-------------
How about Woman.? everyone regardless man or woman. When Jesus says Sabbath for man mean all nations. did Ten commandment says Sabbath for Jews???

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-9-2006 02:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Mgsrulz at 29-9-2006 02:46 AM

did you go to the site?;)

im guessing not :puke:

yup it is broken link and plus no Bible verses to support that homosexual is ok. show me the verses where does God of Bible says homosexual is ok??

Use magic Report

Post time 29-9-2006 02:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 29-9-2006 02:40 PM

yup it is broken link and plus no Bible verses to support that homosexual is ok.

i just clicked it.
it works fine..

there are no bible verses that condemn gays,either..:

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 29-9-2006 02:40 PM
show me the verses where does God of Bible says homosexual is ok??

the fact that it(the bible) doesnt condemn homos,is enough to show that being gay is OK..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:28 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.056740 second(s), 41 queries .