JAWATAN KOSONG! Jadi penulis freelance kami dan berpeluang menang hadiah wang tunai berjumlah RM300! Klik sini > CARI Warrior
Chinese
Color
Orange
Black
Blue
Purple
Green
Deep Blue
Laman Utama
Forum
Fokus
Semasa
Gosip Socmed
Kolumnis
Search
View

SSY (uber-gangster extraordinaire) in Sabah [aka 13Friday Quarantine Zone]

[Copy link]

Author: 13Friday       Show all posts   Read mode

Post time 21-9-2006 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Hey Friday , can you please stop insulting us Sabahans?

rather than focusing on nonsense, you should focus your 13 years on how to get Sabah out of this economic crisis

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 21-9-2006 12:40 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 21-9-2006 06:26 AM | Show all posts

SSY is part of that

Originally posted by Obersliutenant at 21-9-2006 12:38 AM
Hey Friday , can you please stop insulting us Sabahans?

rather than focusing on nonsense, you should focus your 13 years on how to get Sabah out of this economic crisis

to bring Sabah worst in the past and into the future.

SSY needs the illegal to do all those dirty jobs.

SSY abused the identity frauds for his gangs

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 07:34 AM | Show all posts
kepala hotak kau grave concern! U are nothing but a mere loser who wants attention bcoz u have no friend at all in this world. Your blog also is a plain stupid empty accusation and fiction that shadows all your bloody stupid moronic pyscothic threads in Cari. Stop showing the world your inferiority complex that makes u become a psyco. U need proffesional help from the neurology department of the QE hospital, pls go have a check.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 08:35 AM | Show all posts
who are you alphawolf to talk to IGP.

Ask him to contact me.

This statement shows te IQ level of the person making it....nuff said. He thinks that I am a nobody..and then he wants me to contact IGP...this is really a dumbass!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 08:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 21-9-2006 06:26

to bring Sabah worst in the past and into the future.

SSY needs the illegal to do all those dirty jobs.

SSY abused the identity frauds for his gangs

You see...SSy really is a Sith Lord...he works in the same way as Darth Sidious, using the Trade Federation and the Confederacy to do his bidding in his quest to become the Emperor. My contacts in Sabah said that SSY is also known as Darth Dubious..he has an apprentice named Darth Jokester

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by windof at 21/9/06 07:34 AM
kepala hotak kau grave concern! U are nothing but a mere loser who wants attention bcoz u have no friend at all in this world. Your blog also is a plain stupid empty accusation and fiction that sha ...

Brader Windof yg dihormati, sila selalu perhatikan tulisan anda ye sbb ramai org membaca.... Kan Yip dah cakap byk kali x suka ngan SPAM thread mamat ni, juz iggy je lah.... Biar Yip je bermain2 ngan minda dia ni.... Mau hempuk lu karang brader :lol

U see dah ada org quote u kat bod Announcement :kerek:, balik2 nama Yip gak naik :bgrin: (nak buek camno kan wa mmg pemes dalam porem ni) so reti2 ler iggy k..... Jgn biarkan idupmu menjadi pemes seperti wa .......

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alphawolf at 21/9/06 08:39 AM

You see...SSy really is a Sith Lord...he works in the same way as Darth Sidious, using the Trade Federation and the Confederacy to do his bidding in his quest to become the Emperor. My contacts ...

woohoooo Brader Alpha u wrong lah.... SSY is stand for Saya Sayang Yipun pe.... cess bagi dia watak Star Wars urgggghhhh x semegahnya....

So Freddy mana ni? Apa misi terbaru SSY, selain dari jadi INVI personality kat Sabah.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts
<--- surina tgh menjeling :jeling:

ps:ko berbulu tak yip, tgh prektis ni :bgrin:

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 21-9-2006 11:43 AM | Show all posts

Soh See Yee is SSY but the identity fraud .....

is the important item:-

http://ssy-menace-borneo.blogspot.com/

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #29 13Friday's post

i believe you !  i believe you !  i believe no other truth except yours !  for there can be no truth from infidels!  through thine eyes, the lights of heave shine through !  thou art truly a saviour sent to us all !  prithee i pray, protect us from the terrors unleashed by this apocalyptic ssy  !  

"for lo and behold, the Nine Gods sayeth that those who turn their backs on the truth of ssy, shalt they face judgement without mercy, and only the mercy of thy holy apostate (keh keh keh) 13Friday, shalt redemption arrive.  kneel thee and seek forgiveness in thy most sincerety, for all would be forgiven.  hast it not been said that 13Friday is the most merciful of all"
(verse 13, chapter ssy, of the holy book Religion 101 for Dummies)

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:49 AM | Show all posts
Ah I have visited your blog...very long-winded and boring to the core! Oh...there is a comment...oh, it's just a spam asking for money in a get-rich quick scheme...I wonder if that is SSY?

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by lonely_surina at 21/9/06 11:40 AM
<--- surina tgh menjeling :jeling:

ps:ko berbulu tak yip, tgh prektis ni :bgrin:

<------------------ berbulu tahap gaban muahhhhh komando Surina

Su slalu gi Sabah kan? Kalo ada news pasal SSY ni, update ler kat sini Pun dah cari dalam sokhabar lama pon tarak :stp:

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:57 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 yipun78's post

weh! ya ke nama wa dah naik? yahoo....wa pemes jugak macam lu yipun...yahoo...tq...tq...everyone yg naik kan nama wa...

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Oh wait...have anybody heard of John Titor, who claims that he comes from the future? Yes? I think 13F is another time traveller! He's not talking about now, he's talking about the year 2063!

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 12:02 PM | Show all posts
Hmmm... baru aku paham sekarang kenapa aku tak paham sebelum ni....

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:49 PM | Show all posts

alphawolf

check you head with a medical doctor first then psychiatrist.

Use magic Report

Author
 Author| Post time 21-9-2006 03:51 PM | Show all posts

gemuk

you are the living dead.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Freddy, where is the update?? This is 4th thread oredi u know... But still no legitimate evidence to support ur accusation pertain to SSY ;) ish ish ish.....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 04:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 21-9-2006 15:49
check you head with a medical doctor first then psychiatrist.

Dude, that's my monthly ritual....and the doctor gave me a clean bill of mental health....not like someone I know...

Setahu aku la kengkawan, kalau ada super criminal macam SSY ni, dah lama orang macam pembuka thread yang nak dedah kegiatan dia,   masuk Turtle Cave kat Sipadan tu....

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2006 04:20 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 13Friday's post

but dude, i wish to be one of your follower!  oh holy shepherd, do not thee abandon one of thy flock for th hounds of of ssy wait unleashed at the gates of hell..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2019 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
0.040635s Gzip On
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list