CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Ezekiel 23. Finally the puzzled solved and understood.

[Copy link]
SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 23-9-2006 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 04:06 PM

which verses that doesnt solve ? unless findings fault ? if finding fault and want to create trouble then may God deal with u in form of wrath.

Why ur GOD use filthy words such as genitals like donkeys, emissions like of horses to give a moral story ? If an erotic novel which have erotic lurid sexual details even if it have good moral value in the end, it still classified as erotic novel. Why Ezekiel 23 which have lurid sexual details considered as GOD's word ? Why is it so neccesary to use these words ? Answer me, dont cut and paste which you yourself dont understand anything.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 23-9-2006 04:11 PM

Why ur GOD use filthy words such as genitals like donkeys, emissions like of horses to give a moral story ? If an erotic novel which have erotic lurid sexual details even if it have good moral  ...

already answered above and why your allah used young boys to served muslims man?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2006 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 04:22 PM

already answered above and why your allah used young boys to served muslims man?

You havent answered anything. All you do was cut n paste, didnt explained anything. Btw, this thread is about Ezekiel 23 not about young boys ok. Just a reminder, stick to the topic, dont get lost.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 04:36 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 23-9-2006 04:27 PM

You havent answered anything. All you do was cut n paste, didnt explained anything. Btw, this thread is about Ezekiel 23 not about young boys ok. Just a reminder, stick to the topic, dont get ...

if u not interested reading then dont waste my time.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2006 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 04:36 PM

if u not interested reading then dont waste my time.

Easy way to run ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-9-2006 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 23-9-2006 04:43 PM

Easy way to run ?

Judah's break from Babylon and its renewed affiliation with Egypt is mentioned in the allegorical story of Ezekiel 23, narrowing the time frame for this chapter. Since chapter 24 is set at the time Jerusalem's siege begins, chapter 23 apparently is set between Zedekiah's rebellion and the siege.

Recall from Ezekiel 16 the story of Jerusalem portrayed as a rescued child turned murderous harlot as representative of the history of the nation of Israel. In the latter part of the chapter, Jerusalem, symbolizing the Jewish remnant of Israel, was said to be sister to Samaria and Sodom in the sense that God viewed them all as the offspring or legacy of the Canaanites in a cultural sense due to their idolatry and degeneracy. Ezekiel 23 contains a similar portrayal, with Jerusalem and Samaria, symbolizing the southern kingdom of Judah and the northern kingdom of Israel respectively, represented as two harlot sisters sharing the same ethnic heritage?"daughters of one mother" (verse 2), the mother being the formerly unified nation.

That the cities are meant to represent the people of the nation is clear from verse 3, which states that "they committed harlotry in Egypt," reflecting on the Israelites' worship of the Egyptian gods before the nation was delivered under Moses from its enslavement there. Throughout the Bible, God inspires the metaphorical comparison between adultery and spiritual unfaithfulness to Him. "It was during their stay in Egypt as youths that they had learned the trade of prostitution (v. 3; cf. 16:26; 20:7-8; Num 25:3-9; Josh 24:14; 2 Kings 21:15; Hos 1:2). Though the straightforward language of Israel's perverted 'sexual relations' with other countries [in a figurative sense] may be morally and culturally offensive to many today, God did not hedge in clearly and concisely describing the crudeness and perversion of wickedness and sin" (The Expositor's Bible Commentary, note on Ezekiel 23:1-4). Where the King James Version says Israel's bosom was "bruised" (verses 3, 8, 21), the New King James Version has "pressed," and other translations say "handled" or "caressed," creating a graphic image of their disloyalty to God.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 05:09 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-9-2006 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 05:08 PM

Judah's break from Babylon and its renewed affiliation with Egypt is mentioned in the allegorical story of Ezekiel 23, narrowing the time frame for this chapter. Since chapter 24 is set ...

This is not the answer for my question. Read again my question.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 23-9-2006 05:11 PM

This is not the answer for my question. Read again my question.

than u stuck.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2006 07:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-9-2006 03:32 PM

here we go again muhammad followers .

feel sorry for the their souls.

I feel sorry for these Trinitarian pagans who believe that dicks are as large as donkeys and emissions are like the horses. It seems that they are stuck.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 11:01 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 01:50 AM

than u stuck.

You said that your God full of softness, love and kindness, than how can you say that Ezekiel chapter 23 is His words?. Full of maki hamun and kata - kata kotor. I really wonder la..that you can accept that you God uttered such words.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by eastrun at 24-9-2006 11:01 AM

You said that your God full of softness, love and kindness, than how can you say that Ezekiel chapter 23 is His words?. Full of maki hamun and kata - kata kotor. I really wonder la..that you can ...

God can be soft, hard, jealous and to extend used unpleasant words because HE is GOD.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 24-9-2006 07:21 AM

I feel sorry for these Trinitarian pagans who believe that dicks are as large as donkeys and emissions are like the horses. It seems that they are stuck.

- MENJ

who is stuck? of course u becase u not able to understand God meaning but u can believe those crap story of young pealy handsome boys

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 01:52 PM

who is stuck? of course u becase u not able to understand God meaning but u can believe those crap story of young pealy handsome boys

Stuck again, and decided to attack Quran. That shows your lack of defense for the Bible. Why don't you stop beating around the bush and tell us what is the moral behind mentioning penises as big as donkeys and ejaculations as much as horses? If I write a book similar to Ezekiel 23, can I go and proclaim that it is "inspired from God"?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 04:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 24-9-2006 01:59 PM

Stuck again, and decided to attack Quran. That shows your lack of defense for the Bible. Why don't you stop beating around the bush and tell us what is the moral behind mentioning penises as bi ...

i hve wrote it and u can read the explanation.  do u think Koran is insprie word of god when ur allah ask muslims slay humans ??

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 04:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 04:09 PM

i hve wrote it and u can read the explanation.  do u think Koran is insprie word of god when ur allah ask muslims slay humans ??

We are not talking about the Quran here, we are talking about the filthy words of Ezekiel 23. So, have you enlargen your punai/lanjio/penis/one-eyed monster to be as large as a donkey's?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 24-9-2006 04:13 PM

We are not talking about the Quran here, we are talking about the filthy words of Ezekiel 23. So, have you enlargen your punai/lanjio/penis/one-eyed monster to be as large as a donkey's?

- MENJ

As if Jerusalem had not learned her lesson, she turned away from Babylonia only to turn to Egypt for aid through 'relations' with that nation ([Ezekiel 23] vv. 19-21; cf. Jer 2:18; 6:8; 37:5-7; Lam 4:17). It was like striking up an old relationship. Jerusalem failed to learn from the distasteful relationship with Babylonia that security lay, not in men, but in the Lord. Egypt, of course, was extremely anxious to enter into 'relations' with Judah; for the Pharaohs were planning intervention in Asia. Such desire on Egypt's part was portrayed by the figure of lustful donkeys and horses (cf. Jer 2:24; 5:8; 13:27), while Jerusalem equally desired to renew the sexual perversion of her youth with Egypt [with God likening this to the vileness of pursuing relations with animals]" (note on Ezekiel 23:11-21).In verses 22-35, God pronounces judgment on Judah. He would bring the nation's former lovers against her: "The Babylonians, all the Chaldeans, Pekod, Shoa, Koa, all the Assyrians with them" (verse 23). According to Expositor's: "The names Pekod, Shea, and Koa are taken by most scholars to refer to tribes located on the eastern borders of the Babylonian Empire. peqodh ('Pekod') is believed to he equivalent to the Assyrian pukadu, the name of a tribe in southeastern Babylonia. sho`a ('Shoa') is equated with the Assyrian sutu or suti, a term used of nomads east of the Tigris River. Originally these nomads lived in the Syrian desert according to the Amarna letters, but in the eleventh century B.C. they entered the eastern territory of Babylonia. qo`a ('Koa') finds its parallel in the Assyrian term kutu, a tribal group east of the Tigris River on the border of Elam and Median appearing in Assyrian inscriptions during the eleventh century B.C. and mentioned as part of Babylonia when conquered by Cyrus" (footnote on verse 23).

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 04:31 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2006 04:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 04:23 PM

As if Jerusalem had not learned her lesson, she turned away from Babylonia only to turn to Egypt for aid through 'relations' with that nation ( vv. 19-21; cf. Jer 2:18; 6:8; 37:5-7; Lam 4:17) ...

Yeah my point exactly. Use of lustful horses and donkeys to enlargen your *ahem*. What a disgusting way to attribute this to God.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 04:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 24-9-2006 04:39 PM

Yeah my point exactly. Use of lustful horses and donkeys to enlargen your *ahem*. What a disgusting way to attribute this to God.

- MENJ

it says that those are filthy & dirty minded think those verses sound vulgar. u are guilty because u are dirty all the way up.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-9-2006 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 24-9-2006 04:41 PM

it says that those are filthy & dirty minded think those verses sound vulgar. u are guilty because u are dirty all the way up.

Gee last time I checked I dont have a penis AS LARGE AS A DONKEY'S or EMISSIONS LIKE HORSES, much less doing gangbang and f-king Egyptian whores.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 24-9-2006 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 24-9-2006 04:42 PM

Gee last time I checked I dont have a penis AS LARGE AS A DONKEY'S or EMISSIONS LIKE HORSES, much less doing gangbang and f-king Egyptian whores.

- MENJ

if u do not have large one, than u can be silent. btw, where does the Bible says Large as a Donkey penis??

lying again. it normal for u to lie all the time to downgrade the Bible.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

20-4-2024 08:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075835 second(s), 42 queries .