Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 10475|Reply: 76

Muslims says : The differences between kafir and Muslims we pray 5x

[Copy link]
Post time 25-9-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Muslims says : The differences between kafir and Muslims we pray 5x. Christians says : Don't be Hypocrite

Yup, that's rite , muslims says they  pray 5x and kafir do not  pray 5x like muslims.

Like myself  I do not blow my trumpet nor show off so that peoples noticed me praying or walking in street with long robe, carrying kind 'tasbib' or covering ur full body. No wonder many of my friends think I  do not pray because they see me like very modern type. I like that way because I do not want to be like those hypocrites.

The differences between Muslims and Christians is:

Christians not hypocrites  because they pray without showing off and only God know them not others.

Muslims pray by blowing trumpet and put greatest show on earth by letting everyone knows they pray and pray time is approaching. They even pray many repeating words like  those 'ra'kat'
Thats what muslims label the kafir on the issues of praying matters.

The Bible says :

Matt 6:5 "And whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, so that they may be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward.  6 But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Do we need repeat  in prayer or repeat those verses or many words  like muslims does like 'rakat"?? No.

Matt 6:7
When you are praying, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard because of their many words.  8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.

So, if next time muslims trying to be funny with kafir by coming and giving this kind crap story , u can quote my sayings the hyocrites and silent prayer.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:51 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:21 PM | Show all posts
The difference between Chrisitans and Muslims;

We pray in silent mode than show off.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 25-9-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:21 PM

Your thread itself show off of yourself. Need to say more ? Why are you show offing here ?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:09 PM
walking in street with long robe, carrying kind 'tasbib' or covering ur full body ...

Well I certainly DO NOT go around "walking in street with long robe, carrying kind 'tasbib' or covering ur full body"

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:21 PM

Showing off that you pray in "silence". Need we say more?

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 12:29 PM

Your thread itself show off of yourself. Need to say more ? Why are you show offing here ?

Have u seen me personally?  No!

does my friends , neighbors or my tenant seen me personally? yes. do they think i pray? No, they think i am modern type who do not pray at all. some even think i do not believed in God. I like that way because I want my spiritual affairs with God in silent mode than show off.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 25-9-2006 12:32 PM

Showing off that you pray in "silence". Need we say more?

- MENJ

I do not blow my trumpet to let everyone knows i am praying. I do it very in silent mode which nobody knows.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:34 PM

Have u seen me personally?  No!

does my friends , neighbors or my tenant seen me personally? yes. do they think i pray? No, they think i am modern type who do not pray at all. some even th ...

It cant change the fact u r show off here.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 12:46 PM

It cant change the fact u r show off here.

Not show off but pointing out fact that muslims are greatest showman in this earth.

Does the Bible verses that I posted are also show off? No, it telling us the meaning of peoples like u.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
I do not blow my trumpet to let everyone knows i am praying. I do it very in silent mode which nobody knows.

-----------
Why its bother. You say Muslim comparing other religion with them.
ermm.. what are you doing now?...

So, did you also ment that your priest and other Christians that go to Church are "show off"?

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Matt 6:5 "And whenever you pray, do not be like the hypocrites; for they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, so that they may be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward.  6 But whenever you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

Do we need repeat  in prayer or repeat those verses or many words  like muslims does like 'rakat"?? No.

Matt 6:7
When you are praying, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do; for they think that they will be heard because of their many words.  8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.
-------------------------------------

sound like human word for me.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 12:50 PM
Why its bother. You say Muslim comparing other religion with them.
ermm.. what are you doing now?...

So, did you also ment that your priest and other Christians that go to Church are "show off"?

this topic actually to educate muslims that do not judges others and labeling them as kafir just because u pray 5x. dont think you muslims are holier than others just because u pray 5 x and coming story like the kafir and muslims.

btw, this is daily prayer not friday or sunday prayer.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 25-9-2006 12:53 PM
sound like human word for me

God is not deaf that we need to repeat many times like those rakaat with 2-3-4.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 12:57 PM

Well, you are the showman here. Show off as usual. Go on..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 01:10 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 01:09 PM

Well, you are the showman here. Show off as usual. Go on..

as usual muslims feel shy because i exposed the truth. what a pity. never mind, next time don't blow trumpet by sayings u muslims are holier than others because the end of the day, God looks at our spiritual  relationship with HIM not show off or many repeating verses or rakaat.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 01:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 01:10 PM

as usual muslims feel shy because i exposed the truth. what a pity. never mind, next time don't blow trumpet by sayings u muslims are holier than others because the end of the day, God looks at ...

Go get the trophy coz u always win here. Childish !! Just one simple question which definately u cant answer :- Is ur parents fasting today?

[ Last edited by  SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 01:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 01:20 PM

Go get the trophy coz u always win here. Childish !! Just one simple question which definately u cant answer :- Is ur parents fasting today?

God peoples are victory for preaching the truth and leads peoples to truth. Does my parents fasting??? is this part of the topic???

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-9-2006 01:29 PM

God peoples are victory for preaching the truth and leads peoples to truth. Does my parents fasting??? is this part of the topic???

I know u cant answer my simple question coz u r not preaching the truth. If u are really preaching the truth, u simply can answer my simple question. Pity you..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-9-2006 01:37 PM | Show all posts
-------------------
its 2-4-4-3-4
-------------------

this topic actually to educate muslims that do not judges others and labeling them as kafir just because u pray 5x. dont think you muslims are holier than others just because u pray 5 x and coming story like the kafir and muslims.
------------------
People who do not know kafir mean.
------------------

At least we do not Illustrate Allah as man that be Hung with Cross.
We not Show our God as what u do.

-------------------

We doing it 5x a day, so, is that burden for you? at least we have discipline.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-9-2006 01:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 25-9-2006 01:31 PM

I know u cant answer my simple question coz u r not preaching the truth. If u are really preaching the truth, u simply can answer my simple question. Pity you..

so u sayings that if ur friend ask u" what is ur name? and u answered  " I like apple"

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 06:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072981 second(s), 46 queries .